All Comments on 'Election Night Tension'

by MidnightDream

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One more thing

I'd have liked the story even more if she'd been forced to show just how much she loved Bush - by licking her friend. You worked sooo close to it but didn't make her make that final submission.

sacksackover 19 years ago
very original!

one of the few election stories I can remember on Lit. Very clever, erotic, and arousing!

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Will it Be?

The baby they made that night -- Democrat or Rebublican?

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Submission!

Oh Kristin needs to dream about Sarah and then go after her and "love her bush" correctly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Friend?

It's bad enough having a thug for a husband but having a vicious bitch like Sarah for a best friend is really kind of unbelievable. Why don't you tell your husband to go over and fuck Sarah while you find a human being to marry?

sigh_of_summersigh_of_summerover 19 years ago
'08, Baby!

In four years I want to hear that bastard saying, "Hillary is my daddy!"

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 19 years ago
Excellent

I liked this story a LOT, and I especially liked that you resisted the temptation to make her do her friend. Good job, and even better since Bush won!

Wolf of Mibu 69Wolf of Mibu 69over 17 years ago
If only I'd been betting on the election...

If only I'd had a sexy liberal chick from whom to extort sexual favors out of because of Dubya's win. Mmm mmm. Heh.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 14 years ago
Nice, but needs a sequel

You should write a follow-up where all three serve as sex-slaves to the other the moment the election is called and the Florida State Supreme Court steps in to take a look at any perceived improprieties, first claiming Kerry as victor. Then again, when the US Supreme Court takes over and claims Bush as the winner. The total chaos and calamity of that election should make your story line extremely interesting. As is, though, it is still nicely done, just unfinished.

PeachyKattPeachyKattabout 13 years ago

Dissapointing! You should have done more between the ladies.

KidG1000KidG1000over 5 years ago
very hot premise

i really enjoyed this story and think that it should continue. maybe do a sequel for the 2016 election. i think there are a lot of extremely hot and humiliating scenarios to be explored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RE: '08, baby!

...and hillary didn't win, and she never will. and women can't be daddies.

by the way, you like having trump for a daddy? HA HA HA HA HA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous