Electra Complex Ch. 02: Gangbanging My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,838 Followers

His little sister eyed his bare cock curiously, head tilted slightly to one side. All eyes in the room seemed focused on the single bead of clear precome that nestled like a dew drop in the small depression where his urethra pierced his glans.

"Gee, Mr Wolf. What a big dick you have," she said as she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his ripe, swollen head, sucking in the droplet of moisture with convincing relish.

"Jesus," Justin moaned, "My little sis has tasted my cock." There was no going back now.

"Mmm," she hummed as she licked her lips. She ran her hand up and down his length. Under the tape, Justin sucked at his teeth. This should not have felt so good.

He was breathing through his nose in little huffing breaths. Tim was leering at him with obvious enjoyment as Justin's sister opened her mouth and slid his cock inside.

His stomach muscles rippled involuntarily as she suckled his tip. He could feel her teeth and her tongue nibbling at his sensitive head.

While Astrid worked Tim leaned in again. He spoke softly in Justin's ear. "Talented, isn't she?"

Astrid looked up, Justin's cock half buried in her face, her eyes wide and liquid. She gave them a curious look, but obviously could not hear what Tim was saying, because she resumed her dedicated attention to Justin's shaft with renewed vigour.

"I really have you to thank for this. See, I was stalking you on Facebook, looking for ideas for your bachelor party, when I saw a face that I recognised in a few of your photos. She was a bit younger, but there was no doubting it. She really is very striking, your sister."

Astrid pulled his cock out and ran her tongue from his base up to the tip.

Tim watched her with something approaching pride as he spoke, "I am something of a connoisseur, you see. Basically, I watch a lot of porn. A lot. So when I saw her face I knew. You might be pleased to hear that she is already making a name for herself on the amatuer sites."

"Wait, Astrid was doing porn?!" Justin was shocked. How could she have ended up in porn? His innocent kid sister. His sister who was suckling at his cock like it was giving her nourishment.

Shit.

Justin was not his parent's biggest fan. They were lazy, borderline drunks, who had done less than the bare minimum to raise their children. Before he had run away to college it had mostly been up to him to look after Astrid. That was it though, he had run away and left her behind.

He had had to pay his own way through college through various low-paying jobs and exhorbitant loans. No doubt she was doing the same.

But, porn?

Why hadn't she come to him?

He felt shame burning hot inside him when he remembered ignoring several of her calls. The few times he had spoken to her he had always kept it brief, cutting her off when she spoke of things at home. He had not wanted to think about that. That was a world he had left behind.

This had to be his fault.

But why did she seem to be enjoying devouring his cock so much?

Tim was still talking annoyingly in his ear, "Then it came to me. The perfect prank. I contacted her manager and found out she was willing to do some private work for the right price. I was very happy to pay. The venue was easy, I have been here before for, um, other events." Somehow that did not surprise Justin.

"It was too perfect. And now, look at us. It could not have turned out better. Do you like my gift? Do you like having your sister sucking your dick?"

Justin wished Tim would shut the fuck up. He would probably kill him when he finally extricated himself from this situation. He shook his head angrily.

Tim feigned offence, placing a hand on his chest he said, "I put a lot of effort into planning this and it is costing me a small fortune. I am hurt by your lack of appreciation. Perhaps the others won't be as ungrateful."

"Others?" Justin wondered, though it was hard to form a coherent thought. Astrid's cheeks were hollowed out from the force of her suction and her head bobbed rapidly up and down.

At the very edge of the limited vision the wolf head allowed him, he saw Tim move again. He did not need to see him directly to know he was unrolling more bills.

Tim took two and, lifting Astrid's right hand, placed them inside it. Before she could put it back on Justin's knee, Tim guided the hand into his own lap.

Justin turned his head in time to see that Tim had pulled his own cock out of his fly and was closing Astrid's hand, still holding the notes, around his erect member.

She looked at the notes and his cock and then up at him. She was already nodding, with Justin's cock in her mouth, so she gave assent by starting to stroke Tim's cock.

He let out a satisfied sigh.

After a moment he pulled the notes from her grasp and, making it very clear what he was doing with slightly exaggerated gestures, he carefully laid the notes atop the others on her discarded coat.

Then he pulled out four more notes and laid them on top of that pile. Astrid understood. She let Justin's cock pop free of her wet mouth and turned to look behind her.

Justin had been too focused on Astrid to notice that Ben and Vic had pulled their cocks out too. Both were watching with rapt attention, massaging themselves while Astrid tended to Justin and Tim's pricks.

She looked up at Tim, and into the dark space where Justin's eyes would be, once more, before crooking the finger on her left hand to beckon the others over.

Justin pressed his hands so hard against the chair he felt like the edges of it might cut into his wrists. He could not watch his little sister serving four cocks at once. Especially not when one of those cocks was his own. As her big brother he should be keeping her out of situations like this.

But why was his dick throbbing so hard with each step Ben and Vic took forward?

Astrid took a moment to look around her. She was surrounded by erect penises on all sides. Justin would have expected his sister to cower, to back away in horror from the prospect that awaited her. But, instead she seemed to be sucking in her lips, wetting them in preparation.

Despite the disgust he felt, it came as almost a relief as her lips closed around the hood of his cock once more. Like a hot compress on a strained muscle, her mouth eased an ache that had been building up inside him over since she had first taken off her overcoat.

Using Justin's knees to support her arms she first palmed Tim's shaft and then, as it was brought into range, Vic's as well.

Though it was difficult for her to coordinate her movements at first, it surprised Justin how quickly she adjusted to manipulating three cocks by herself.

Really, the idea of sharing a woman, any woman, with other men should have grossed him out. It should have been even worse that it was his sister. But she felt so good around his cock, her expression so earnest and determined to please them he found himself being lulled into enjoying this sacrilege.

Ben, meanwhile, was lowering himself behind Astrid. Once on his knees he placed his hands on either side of her ass and spread her before sliding his tongue down her crack.

Justin knew that Ben had to be staring right at his sister's perfect little puckered anus. He had to be feeling it quiver under his tongue and, when he sank just a little lower, he would be drinking from her dripping pussy.

Justin hated the pang of jealousy he felt. He wanted to be the first to taste her.

Astrid, meanwhile, had closed her eyes, her face a mask of languid pleasure. The suction she put on Justin's pained glans seemed to increase.

She had taken her mouth off Justin and was busy running her tongue up from the base of his cock, back up to the top, when Tim rose from his chair. He roughly took a handful of Astrid's hair and pulled her over to him. She turned her head easily and skillfully accepted his cock in her mouth as he presented it to her.

Justin felt anger at this. She was his sister, and should be servicing his cock. Then he reproached himself. He should not be here at all. He should still be trying everything in his power to end this.

But then he might not feel those soft lips on him again. It could do him no more damage to let this go on a little more. It wasn't like he had a choice anyway.

"God!" Tim groaned as her lips formed an airtight ring around him and focused on repeatedly going back and forth over the ridge where his glans joined his shaft. "You are amazing. You really have what it takes to make it big. Do you know that? Most people think it's about big fake tits and a willingness to do anything, but the real gift in the porn business comes from having something a little extra. If you can make your audience believe you enjoy what you do, then you will own them. And, baby, you have that ability in spades."

Ben had rolled onto his back by this stage and was lying on the hard concrete floor, face up. He grabbed Astrids hips and pulled her down onto his face. Justin could not see what he was doing, but from the rising flush to Astrid's face and the little convulsions that had started in her body, he was clearly finding the right areas.

Vic took his turn next, copying Tim's example, and pulling her head towards his waiting dick. Astrid moved with a smooth grace. Only her eyes glanced around, taking in all that was going on around her.

Justin actually felt relief when, after releasing Tim, Astrid encircled his dick once more with her free hand. That hand was soft, yet firm, and seemed to know just the right pressure to put on him as she tugged.

Vic seemed to appreciate her oral talents as well, groaning loudly as he entered her mouth. Then his appreciation turned a little too emphatic, as his hips bucked and his body shuddered.

"Surely not?" Justin wondered.

No sooner had he thought it than he saw his sister's eyes widen. She tried to pull back, but Vic had her head in both hands and was pumping himself into her mouth.

He only released her after letting out a loud sigh. Her expression was unimpressed, as she pulled away and spat thick white goo out, catching it in the palm of one hand as if she wanted to scrutinise it to make sure it was really what she thought it was.

Vic's shame showed in a flush that matched the color of Astrid's cape and hood. She seemed to be looking around for a place to dispose of the incriminating fluid, when Tim intervened.

"Not so fast," He waved a finger at her like she were an offending schoolgirl, "If you're going to make it in the biz you're going to have to learn to swallow," He punctuated his comment by flipping another two bills off his roll and letting them fall near to the small pile that had already started.

Astrid looked at the semen in her hand and then back at Tim. His only response was to drop another note on the pile.

Astrid's pink little tongue darted out and lapped Vic's premature ejaculate off her hand. She even went so far as to first lick and then suck her fingers, letting not a drop spill.

Her job done, she raised a challenging eyebrow at Tim who, it seemed, was terribly pleased by her performance.

"Now fuck off, Vic, you hair-trigger little bitch. Go sit over there while the real men make this little kitten purr." Even though Justin needed no further proof that Tim was a giant douche, these words confirmed it.

Clearly ashamed, Vic retreated as ordered and Astrid gave a miniscule shrug before turning her attention back to Justin. He did not want to use his sister's mouth for pleasure after it had just been filled with his friend's come. But, he found he could not hold onto that initial distaste once he felt that tight, hot pleasure-vault lock down around him again.

Justin was in a zen place. He felt he could have gone on like that for hours, his sister suckling his cock, while her hand stroked Tim, and Ben lapped at her pussy. But, Tim, once more, decided a change was needed.

He ordered Astrid up. She showed annoyance at first. From the erratic nature of her blowjob towards the end, Justin suspected Ben had been pushing her right to the brink of a climax. Ben too did not look pleased.

But Tim seemed not to notice. Instead he peeled off a fat wad of notes, before saying, "Now you get to choose, Little Red Riding Hood. You can carry on as you are, swallow a few more loads and walk out of here with that pile of cash. Or," he waved the stack he had separated from the roll for emphasis, "You can earn the second part of your name and see your pile grow. You can even decide whose cock it is you ride."

Astrid faltered a moment, eyeing out the thick wad of cash. Ben and Tim, in the meantime, both stood a little taller, their shafts pushed out a little more for her attention.

Tentatively she took the money. Tim nodded with a wicked grin on his face. Then she dropped it down with the rest of her cash. She then turned her head between the three dicks. She placed a finger under Ben's and lifted it slightly. His stomach muscles knotted at her touch. She then ran two fingers over Tim's shaft, like someone testing a surface for dust. His smile grew a little wider, almost manic.

Finally she turned to Justin. His mind was at war again. Part of him yelled at her to back off, that he could not fuck his sister, but another, bigger part of him, was begging her to choose him. Let him be the first and only one to feel that tight pussy swallow his cock.

She sucked in her bottom lip in that characteristic way he knew so well and then stepped forward, straddling his legs.

"I choose you, Wolfy," She said as she looked into the mouth of the beast again, "Your cock tastes amazing. I want to know what it feels like inside me."

Even if he could have talked Justin's response would have come out like a drunkard's gargle.

Tim meanwhile was practically giggling with glee. He seemed far happier with this idea than if she had chosen him instead. Only Ben looked disappointed. Vic, meanwhile, still looked like the guy who had cost his team the championship.

Astrid's slender hand gripped Justin's cock. He felt his breath falter as she lowered herself and brushed his tip against her delicate petals. With painfully slow deliberation she lined him up with her entrance.

As he felt himself nestle into her little depression, she sank down with the cooing ease of someone slipping into a warm bath.

Her little entrance seemed to buch around him, straining against his violation of this, his little sister. Then, like the release of a catch, he slid inside. Her decent onto him felt longer than it should have, as if his length was far greater than it actually was and she was sliding down feet, rather than inches.

When her naked bottom settled, at long last, on his thighs it really dawned on him that his was buried, to his full length, inside his kid sister. It should not have felt so amazing.

His fiance, Skye, had always felt warm and welcoming. Until tonight he had been sure he would never find better. But it was as if Astrid were made for him. Skye and the women before her were the equivalent of store bought clothes, fine to wear around for day to day purposes, but Astrid was a tailored suit. She was made to conform to his cock. Her very body seemed to embrace his as it clenched almost painfully around him.

"Oh," she said and then, "Oooh. Mr Wolf, you really are a good fit. What..." She broke off as she shifted slightly. Justin thought it was discomfort at first but then he saw the expression on her face.

"That's it," She continued, "My god, you are hitting just the right..." Her voice trailed off again before she exclaimed, "Mr Wolf!"

Justin wished he had his hands free then. He wanted to sink them deep into the flesh of her ass. He wanted to lift up one of her visibly engorged breasts and suck on her stiffened nipple.

He wanted to fuck his little sister with everything in his being.

Slowy, with little circles of her hips, Astrid began to fuck him instead.

Tim and Ben came up on either side of her. Ben placed a hand at the back of her neck and Astrid looked up and him. His painfully swollen erection was just below her eye level and she gave a little smirk before she sucked it into her mouth.

Astrid soon worked out a rhythm for herself. She bounced rhythmically on Justin's shaft, while jerking Ben and Tim, one in each hand. Her mouth, meanwhile, alternated from one to the other.

Justin was almost lost in the clockwork tension of her body. The only thing holding him back was his last remaining scruple, which had scuttled somewhere deep into the dark recesses of his mind. He could not squash it and it kept yelling out every once in a while, "You can't come inside your sister. You can't come inside your sister."

While that might have been true for him at that moment, it was not for her, apparently. His cock seemed perfectly angled to hit just the right spot inside her. She still had her mouth around Ben as she began to shake uncontrollably. She rocked away from him, letting Ben pop free from her lips, and threw back her head. She might have fallen off Justin if Tim and Ben had not been groping her breasts and, as a result, been positioned to hold her upright.

Her little pussy squeezed down on him, the ridges of her stomach muscles rising under her smooth skin as her body climaxed roughly around Justin.

She twitched and panted, her internal muscles fluttering against Justin like little butterflies beating dying wings.

Justin could not believe he had just fucked his sister to climax. He had never made Skye come like that, not from his dick alone.

He had thought she might be done after that, she looked spent from the effort.

But, Tim forcefully reset her on Justin's lap and, after she had gotten her breath back, and pushed his cock back into her mouth.

Slowly, and not without an obvious show of determination, she began to use her inner linings to milk Justin's shaft once more.

The next time Astrid tried to turn from Tim's cock to Ben's, Tim gripped her chin between thumb and forefinger and looked hard into her eyes. He waved the rest of the roll of cash he still held from side to side and said, "How would you like to earn the rest of this?"

It had to be a joke. Altogether there must have been over 5 grand in that roll. Maybe even closer to ten thousand. Would Tim really spend that on one night?

Justin was beginning to feel his sister was beyond worth it. But, still, what could Tim want in return?

The same idea must have occured to Astrid, because she asked that exact question.

"Full access," Tim shot back, his grin returning.

"Meaning?" Astrid asked, her movements on Justin's lap reduced to a slow rock of her hips that still felt amazing to him. Her look was tired, but intrigued.

"Meaning that we, any of us in the room, get to do what we like to you. Within reason of course. Think of it like one of your scenes. Nothing you would not do on camera."

Again Astrid thought hard on this, the obvious question occurred to her, as it had to Justin, "You want to fuck my ass?"

The phrase sounded so dirty in his little sister's mouth. Before tonight Justin had never even heard her swear.

"Now you are getting it. I had good read through your agency page before tonight. I see both anal and gangbangs are listed, for the right price. Interracial too, but then we knew that already from your clear enjoyment of our friend Ben here."

Ben's face twitched in annoyance, he took exception any special attention being drawn to the color of his skin. But Tim was oblivious.

He held up the cash again, "I am willing to pay that price and a little more. If it helps, think of it like this: You don't want to be doing any of this as a 'virgin," he made exaggerated air quotes around this word, "On camera. Why not try it out here? If you feel uncomfortable just say the safeword and we'll back off. You know the rules of the Complex. It will all be good career experience. I promise that you won't regret anything you do here with us tonight."

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,838 Followers