Electra Complex Ch. 02: Gangbanging My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, apart from fucking your brother!" Justin wished he could retort.

Astrid was clearly on the fence, as much as she was on her brother's dick.

"Will you take it slow?" She finally asked.

"As a glacier, just not as cold," Tim replied.

She gave an almost imperceptible nod and Tim dropped the thick roll onto the pile on the floor, actually giving a little clap of glee. Still, Justin couldn't believe the nonchalance with which he could give up such a sum of money.

But looking into his sister's beautiful face, he could envision doing the same thing for a chance to take her anal cherry. Again the jealous beast was clawing at the inside of his chest. He should be her first, not an douche like Tim.

Yet, as Tim stepped up behind her she leaned forward, her hard nipples crushing against Justin, and spread her ass cheeks with her hands. Apparently unwilling to watch, she buried her face in the soft fur at Justin's shoulder.

Tim hungrily licked his lips. Justin felt uneasy for his sister. Tim was not much more than average in size, but that little silk knot Justin had glimpsed during her stip show did not look capable of accepting Tim's full girth.

Tim's cock was already dripping with Astrid's saliva, so he wasted no time in pressing his tip into the little node just above where Justin was plugged in.

Justin wanted to hold her tight as he saw a flicker of pain in her features. If he could have, he would have put a stop to this. His sister was such a delicate little thing, surely she couldn't fit another cock in her?

"That's it, take it all," Tim groaned as he carefully fed his length into her. Justin felt slightly disturbed that he could feel the shifting bulge of Tim's cock through Astrid's thin tissue walls

Astrid gasped audibly and then bit down hard enough on Justin's shoulder to bruise the skin beneath. He groaned with her.

With one final, violent shove, Tim pushed all the way up into Astrid's rectum. Her little body shook leaf-like against Justin, then went still.

"There," Tim spoke with obvious pride, "Was that so bad?"

Placing her hands on Justin's shoulder, Astrid pushed back, arching her spine to accommodate the twin shafts inside her. She was looking full into where Justin's face would have been, if the mask had not obscure it. Despite that, she seemed to sense the kinship between them and her face visibly relaxed under his gaze. She really was breathtaking beautiful. How had she ended up whoring her perfect little body out for money?

"I can do this, Wolfy," she spoke to him with determination in that small voice. All Justin could do was nod.

Then it was she who took the initiative, rising up on her knees, allowing the two dicks inside her to slide out and then, slowly, back in again.

Tim gave a low chuckle of satisfaction and said, "Jesus, that is tight. You are worth every penny, baby."

Astrid nodded with and expression that told Justin she already knew that.

Gradually, as he felt her build up confidence, Tim began to move his hips too. Justin found he had no choice, his body joined in the rhythm they had set and soon the three of them were working together like a complex machine of perfectly timed pistons and rods.

Feeling left out, Ben came forward again and flopped his dick in front of Astrid's face. It was a bit too close to Justin's own face for comfort. Justin also noticed, in the background, that Vic had begun to knuckle his reviving erection while he watched from the chair he had slumped down in.

Astrid turned her head and tongued Ben's dick, before opening wide to let him inside. Justin shook his head.

His little sister was now sealed air tight with dicks, and all he could do was look on. Worse still, it was making his member throb with the wrongness of the act.

"Fuck!" Tim growled before pulling out and gripping the base of his shaft between thumb and forefinger, "That tight little ass of yours nearly made me blow my load before I was ready." He retaliated by slapping her bouncing bottom hard enough to make even Justin wince.

Vic had approached the group again, tugging at his newly resuscitated manhood. When he moved to take Tim's place, Ben stepped in and placed a proprietorial hand across his chest.

"My turn next," Ben said.

"Yeah, if you can't hold your load you get the leftovers," Tim added helpfully.

After Tim's effort to break Astrid in, Ben slotted into her back passage with relative ease. Astrid seemed to be lost in her own pleasure by then and barely seemed to register the fresh invasion.

While Ben and Justin fucked her, Astrid tugged and sucked at Tim and Vic. Vic, to his credit, did not immediately capitulate to this fresh onslaught.

Justin knew he would never look at his little sister the same, now he had seen the depraved depths she was willing to go to, or which she seemed to inspire in him.

When Ben looked like he too was about to come, Vic replaced him. He lasted only a few strokes before his face began to contort and his thrusts flew out of syncopation.

Tim responded by punching him with a meaty thud in the centre of his chest, that drove him out of Astrid.

"Not fucking yet, lightweight. We're going to finish this properly."

Sheepishly Vic backed off, rubbing the blossoming red patch on his chest.

"Besides," Tim added, slipping his arms underneath Astrid's, "I want to feel that pussy."

As he said it he lifted her up. Astrid, her eyes glazed, went with him. She allowed Tim and Ben to turn her over and spread her legs wide.

Incredibly, as they lowered her down she seized Justin's cock and positioned it so that her impossibly tight little sphincter was pierced by Justin's rigid pole.

"I'm in my sister's ass!" His mind was yelling, "I'm assfucking my own sister!" And then, as he felt the rush of sensation that swallowed him, "Jesus, that is incredible."

It was no wonder the other three had hardly seemed to last any time at all, she was so crushingly tight it was like a vacuum being applied directly down into his balls, sucking greedily at his trapped semen.

Ben and Vic held her legs wide as Tim stepped forward. Her small pussy was red and inflamed with all the attention it had received. Tim stooped slightly and then pushed into her like he was trying to split her up the middle.

Astrid threw her arms over her head and wrapped them around her brother's neck. If he could have moved he would have been unable to stop himself plunging into her where would have, no doubt, reached his climax in seconds.

As it was, it turned into pure torture as he was forced to sit still, the only motion he enjoyed coming from Tim's rough thrusting.

As Tim fucked her, Vic leaned forward and placed a hand on her now protuberant clit. As her body bounced he smeared his hand in loose circles while he played with himself.

With a few hard strokes that made her tits bounce, Tim swore again and then dropped back, sliding out of her, his cock slick and twitching with an eagerness to unleash its seed inside of her.

Ben replaced him and pummeled her with ferocious energy. Her small body willingly accepted the punishment. Justin could see her mouth was open now, her breaths came in short, sharp pants. Her hood had fallen off a while ago, but Justin only noticed now. Her hair was damp with her sweating exertions.

"Jesus," he thought, "This rough treatment is going to make her come again."

Ben finished with a rapid flurry of thrusts that made her head loll back, and her teeth clack together with the force of it. She had given up sucking and tugging the dicks each side of her and, instead, simply rode out the furious assault on her sex.

Tim and Vic were too enthralled by her fully invested performance to complain. They watched her jiggle and bounce while they stroked themselves at a slower pace.

When Vic moved into place, Ben took over massaging her now aching nub with his free hand. Vic's grin was big and stupid as he began a steady pace of driving himself into her.

"I'm" Justin heard her gasp softly.

"I'm... I'm... I'm" her voice grew louder with each sound that escaped her lips.

Ben's hand was a blur of motion against her. Tim was painfully stretching the nipple of one small breast. The room was filled with the wet slaps of her body being pushed, pulled and prodded every which way. Every muscle in her body seemed to cord together at once.

"I'm coming!" She screamed so loud Justin felt his ear ringing afterwards. Her little body grew rigid as stone, her stomach muscles pulled into six tight little bundles of tortured pleasure.

If she had not clamped down around him hard enough to cut off his blood flow he was sure he would have climaxed with her. As it was, he was forced to ride out her shuddering, gasping orgasm in some discomfort and she tensed with crushing force on him again and again.

Vic's face was pained and he made a sound like a whine as he fought to hold back coming inside Astrid, pulling out of her before it was too late.

Finally, she relaxed and slumped down onto Justin's shaft. She felt boneless against him.

But Justin's friends were not done with her yet. They all worked to lift her up off of her brother. Justin's member felt cold and unfulfilled as she left him. At this point he thought it would be Tim's cruelest trick if he left Justin unsatisfied after all that.

They practically poured Astrid into a kneeling position and then surrounded her. Faces contorted in a grinning rictus as they each thrashed furiously at their cocks. Astrid swayed on her knees, occasionally sticking a tongue out and tasting the tip of a cock that came within range.

Vic started up with his whining, his back arching. Seeing this, Astrid darted forward and wrapped her hand around his shaft. Vic released his hold on himself and let her pump him furiously, her mouth open, tongue stuck out.

Vic's hips rocked back and forth, his knees wobbling. Then, with a cry, a white streak erupted from him, launching over her face, leaving a long trail from her chin to her hairline. As his second climax of the night gripped him he painted her beautiful face in streaks of white. Anything that landed within range of her mouth was lapped up with a hungry ferocity.

Justin could only marvel at her rabid commitment to carnality.

The act seemed to set Ben off too, because he stepped up just as Vic's last few drops were being throttled from his urethra. Astrid turned to grab his cock too, but Ben was already erupting. A thick, gloopy mess spread over her face in slow pulsing jets. The mixed semen dripped off her chin, and pooled in her eye sockets.

Justin could see that throughout it all her smile never waivered.

She was practically blinded by come when Tim took her by the back of the head and shoved his cock into her mouth. As he hit the back of her throat his lips pursed and, letting out a hiss of breath, his eyes bulged wide.

"Swallow, you little slut!" he roared, his face turning red with the effort of climax.

Astrid obliged, her throat bobbing to slurp down each shot of hot come Tim poured into her throat.

Finally , as the Tim's peak passed, he released her and she dropped to all fours, panting for breath.

"Clean yourself up before we give the groom to be his reward," Tim commanded.

Astrid obeyed, using her fingers to scoop out the seed that glued her eyes shut. She scraped it off her shining skin with one finger and, each time, sucked it off her fingers, swallowing nearly every drop of viscous semen that had coated her face.

He make-up had smeared all over her face and her mascara ran in long tracks down her cheeks. The sluttiness of it awoke some animal appreciation in Justin. He burned to mark her face too, like the wolf he was.

Tim looked at her, knuckled her cheek to get her to turn her head and looked again. Apparently satisfied, he took her by the back of her hair again and pulled her forward. She followed like a dog on a lead.

Justin looked down at her over his still painfully rigid shaft like he was looking down a gun sight. Tired, but with that determined look in her eye, she pulled herself up by his knees and paused, just inches from his tip.

"Now," Tim said, still panting a little from his exertions, "You have one last job to do to earn your money tonight. Let him paint your pretty little face like we did. It hardly seems fair otherwise."

Justin hated himself that he wanted her to do it so badly. He hated that watching her being used so ruthlessly by his three groomsmen had left him feeling even more turned on. He felt certain he could never look her directly in the eyes again.

Astrid, it seemed, had no such compunction. Despite her obvious exhaustion, she took his dick in both hands and began to slide them up and down, wringing his thickness like a wet rag.

Her tongue, meanwhile lapped kitten-like at the highly sensitized depression just below his urethra, beneath the edge of his glans.

Justin's teeth were bared beneath the tape, he felt it pulling painfully at his lips, but he could not stop it. He had never felt such raw uncut pleasure, it felt like he might overdose on it.

Sensing his rising climax, his sister pulled back her head directly into the line of fire. Her eyes closed and, with a tiny enigmatic smile on her lips, she swung a little from side to side.

Justin could not have stopped what was boiling out from within him even if he had wanted to. He hated himself for it. She looked so perfect and serene. She was dew covered lilly about to trodden by his muddy boot, a masterpiece about to be vandalise, an angel about to have its wings plucked off.

It seemed to have the effect of doubling and then redoubling the force of the climax that finally cracked his last resolve. A stab of pleasure so brilliant went through him that his vision blazed white. Then another, and another hit him, forcing the chair to creak and duct tape holding him in place to stretch as his body spasmed into a painful lock down.

The first blast that hit Astrid's face rocked her back with its force, much of it ricoschettimg off her forehead and away. She bravely stood her ground against the second and third shots, which clung to her face obsessively, criss-crossing her features at multiple points.

Justin was not sure the orgasm would end, already he was sure he had expelled every ounce of seminal fluid his body could have contained, yet even as the ferocity of the ejaculations petered out still more and more fluid was squeezed out of him.

She smiled and moaned in the the back of her throat as she used his still leaking member to smear the mess he had made on her face over her cheeks and lips.

Justin hung forward against his restraints, spent by the force of the climax. He did not know if it was the sinfulness of fucking his sister, or the group around him, but he had never known sex to be like this before.

His thoughts were still a hazy mess when Tim stepped up to her. Justin tried to lift his head, but felt too exhausted.

"Wow. I think we can all agree that was an unbelievable performance. I mean, when I hired you I had certain hopes, obviously, but you have far surpassed them. I have to admit, it was quite a surprise.

He had his hand on Justin's mascot head now, rubbing it like he really were a tamed wolf.

"Now I have a little surprise for you too." Even as Tim spoke, Justin had a horrific moment, which seemed to last an eternity, where he realised what was about to happen, but he had no power to stop it.

Taking hold of the fur on top of the mascot's head, Tim pulled back.

Though the room was not brightly lit, Justin had to squint his eyes at the sudden change as he was unmasked.

His expression one of terror, he found himself staring directly at her, all his protection torn away. It was now she who wore the mask, one made of his own seed which slowly, and dismally, was sliding off her face to patter lightly on her naked breasts and thighs as she stared back, mouth slightly agape.

Justin, frantic to prevent the end to the last vestige of the deception, twisted frantically from side to side. His eyes felt like they might pop out of his head and his puffing breaths actually succeeded in freeing a corner of the tape, which now flapped with each exhalation.

Justin cringed as his come dripped off her lip and into her still open mouth, but she seemed not to notice as she tried to absorb the vastness of this turn of events.

He had invaded every part of her and covered her in his semen. She, for her part, had wantonly impaled both her pussy and ass on him, had climaxed with him inside her twice. She had, with him watching, eagerly slobbered over the dicks of three of his friends. There was no power on Earth that could take it back now.

Finally the spell broke when Astrid scrambled to her feet. She turned, hastily bundled up her clothes under her arm, picked most of the money that lay scattered on the floor and half ran towards the door.

Looking utterly bemused, Vic and Ben stepped aside to let her past. She stopped at the door, turned to take one final look back, possibly in the hope that she had somehow been mistaken, then yanked open the door and fled into the darkness beyond. She was still naked and had a face sticky with come.

Justin was left, tied to his chair, his hard-on fading like a snowman in a furnace, feeling the mortification sear down to his very bones.

Tim laughed uproariously throughout, clearly believing he had completed the finest practical joke of his, or anyone's life.

After that the night seemed like a drunken blur. Shortly afterwards Tim had explained the joke to Ben and Vic, who had had no idea. He had seemed genuinely surprised when Ben punched him, equally so when Vic threatened to kill him. A huge bouncer had arrived then to prevent matters turning any uglier.

Tim had left then, nose still bleeding, escorted by the bouncer, cursing all of them for lacking a sense of humor.

After Justin had been freed and profuse apologies made to him by Vic and Ben, the three of them had driven home in stunned silence.

Justin had know he should have called off the wedding after that. He was in no state to stand before his family and Skye's and agree to a lifetime of trust and commitment. How could he begin their life together with such a monstrous secret between them?

But he had been so distracted by the events of that night and its many potential consequences that the week before the wedding had flown by. Throughout that time he had ignored calls and texts from his friends avoided the temptation to call his sister.

Before he realised it, he found himself standing at the altar with hardly an inkling of how he had got there.

Ben and Vic were with him, they had sworn to take the incident to their graves, but Tim was absent. Apparently Vic and Ben had threatened consequences far worse than death if he came within ten miles of the wedding or even breathed a word of his little prank to anyone.

Justin had been too terrified to try and call Astrid afterwards. He could see no path to a resolution. He had fucked her. Sure, it had been unwilling, at least at first, on his part, and unknowing on hers, but that did not erase what had happened. It certainly did not stop the vivid dreams he had of her naked body sweating underneath his.

He had stopped sleeping, had lost 10 pounds.

Then it was with mingled relief and dread that he saw her step out at the head of the line of bridesmaids. She looked so young, so beautiful, so utterly innocent in the green dress that clung to her body. He knew he had but to close his eyes to see that body bared before him once more.

She met his gaze only once as she made her way towards him and there was no information he could glean from her expression. Ben and Vic shifted awkwardly as she, standing alone, took her place opposite them.