Electra Complex Ch. 02: Gangbanging My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,829 Followers

Justin had no time to consider it further. The other two bridesmaids moved into place behind her. Justin had barely bothered to try and explain to Skye the sudden imbalance in the bridal party now Tim was gone. Skye had cried a lot that week, with Justin's seemingly sudden indifference to the upcoming nuptials.

But, either she really loved him, or else she must have taken his personality change to be cold feet, because there Skye was, being led down the aisle by her father.

The ceremony hardly seemed to register with Justin. He responded to everything on auto-pilot. Even as he did it he felt terrible for Skye. She really deserved better than a warped sister-fucker. But what could he do?

It was during the exchanging of the vows, when he should have been looking into the eyes of his bride-to-be that he was caught once more by the unfaltering gaze of his sister. He wondered if he would ever find out why she did the things she did, if she would forgive him for what had happened and, most of all, if he would ever be able to close his eyes without seeing her naked writhing form beneath him.

In that moment he knew that, while it might be his body Skye took to the marital bed tonight, it would be Astrid who would forever have his soul.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,829 Followers