Electra Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela broke the spell when she said, "Michael. Are you there?" I was snapped back to reality. All I could manage was an "ah-huh." She responded, "I can't find the body-wash in here. Is it under the sinks?" I didn't move. Actually, I couldn't move. Claire pulled her mouth off my cock and slurped in a glob of saliva. She grabbed my cock with both hands and grinned up at me. She pushed her mouth on the head and started a double-fisted, counter-rotating hand-job. I watched as I leaned back against the opposite wall from Claire and rocked my hips in rhythm with Claire's hand-job.

My head tipped back against the wall and said loudly, "Sorry Honey. I don't see it. I'll check the downstairs bathroom." Claire popped her mouth off the head of my cock and grinned at me. I moved around ninety degrees and sat down on the toilet seat. Claire pushed herself up the wall and pulled down her thong panties. She didn't know which way to go so she waited for me to guide her.

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her around so she was between my knees facing away from me. I found her firm tits and erect nipples and caressed them as Claire groaned before sitting down. She bent forward to see my cock and she guided it to her pussy. I let her make the next move. She was breathing very raggedly when she made one final adjustment and then let herself drop down my shaft. The feeling was unbelievable. She was so tight. I didn't know what her experience was but I didn't care at that moment. As she was dropping, I was rocking my hips up into her and we met half-way. She groaned and shoved her hand to her mouth to stifle the sound.

Angela was singing again so she wasn't hearing anything that was going on with us. I grabbed Claire's hips and held her in place while I started firing my shaft up into her pussy. She groaned hard again and I shushed her.

Claire was moaning non-stop as she mumbled, "Oh my gawwddd. Fuck me Daddy."

I was gasping for air and I mumbled, "Why now Claire? Why are we doing this now?"

Her gasping response was, "I'd never seen your cock before. I was rocked by how horny it made me. Oh gawwdd. Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I reached around to her pussy and discovered that she was totally hairless down there. As my cock was drilling her pussy, I strummed my finger tips over her clitoris and she let out a soft scream which she promptly squelched with her hand.

Angela must have thought the sound was me coming back from downstairs and she said, "Well, did you find it." Claire giggled softly.

While still driving my cock into Claire's pussy, I loudly said, "I couldn't find it down there either. Are you sure you had some?"

Angela responded, "Oh, Okay." I put my hands on Claire's ass and pushed her up my shaft. She groaned as she came off the end. She spun around and went to her knees and sank her lips down my shaft again. She pulled off and smacked her lips with her tongue and smiled before sinking her lips back to my balls.

Angela wasn't going to be in the shower much longer and if she came out of the shower with us where we were, we would be busted. I lifted her chin and she looked up at me with a confused look on her face. She pulled off my cock. She sucked in more saliva and I placed my hands under her tits and lifted her up to her feet. I stood up and guided her to the hallway door. We slipped through the open door and quietly closed it behind me.

The question was where to go now. If Angela came looking for me and didn't find me in our bedroom, she would go to Claire's bedroom to see if she had seen me. Claire took the initiative and led me to her old room before she took Melli's larger room. I scrambled up on the bed and Claire crawled up behind me. I sat back with my shoulders against the headboard and Claire set her feet on either side of my hips facing my feet and sat back down on my cock again. Now that she wasn't deterred by the close proximity of her mother, she groaned loudly as she dropped to my balls. Her hand went to her pelvis and she started fingering her clitoris. She was slashing her head from side to side as I pummeled my cock into her.

I was getting that familiar feeling and there were still a few positions I wanted to try. Angela had never been one to try new positions. I stopped pumping my cock into her and lifted her hips up. She stood and turned around and sat back down in a forward cowgirl position and immediately sank her pussy down my shaft. I loved her tits. The way they sat so far apart on her chest like that. I reached out and cupped each of them in my hands. Her nipples were long and hard. She groaned when I started tweaking them. Claire started rocking her hips forward and back. She muttered, "Oh my God, Daddy, you are so hard. I'm going to cum pretty soon."

I motioned for her to stand up again and I maneuvered her to a doggy position. She grinned back at me as she spread her knees to give me access. I bent down and used my hands to push her knees back together and then pushed her forward until she was lying on her stomach. I pushed my arm under her hips and lifted her up and stuffed a pillow under her. She looked back at me with a confused look on her face. I grinned at her and then dropped my face to her ass and drilled my tongue into her anus and rimmed her. She surged forward to escape.

I moved my hips up so my legs were outside hers and guided my cock to her pussy which was barely visible in this position. When I pushed my cock in, Claire slammed her knees together and her mouth came open in a silent scream. I fucked her hard in that position and I could feel my orgasm was close at hand.

Claire looked back at me with a sultry look on her face and said, "Fuck me hard Daddy. I'm going to cum..." With the word 'cum', she suddenly rocked her hips back into me and groaned, "Daddy, I'm cumming. Hurry. Cum with me." I ramped up my pace and Claire started a constant moan, "OH OH OH OH OH." When I felt her pussy clenching on my cock that was it for me. She wanted me to cum with her but I didn't want to cum in her. I don't know why that was the line I couldn't cross but it was.

I pulled my cock out of her and started jerking on my cock. Long ropes of cum streamed from my cock onto her ass and back. She needed something to replace my cock and her three fingers drove in to replace me. Her hips were firing everywhere. I was firing everywhere.

As her orgasm started to diminish she let her hips fall forward and she pulled away from me. She laid there on her stomach gasping for air. Her pussy was clenching on her fingers. I sat back on my heels gasping for air too.

Way off in the distance, I could hear Angela yelling, "Where are you guys?"

I pushed myself off the bed to my feet and reached down to help Claire turn over and get to her feet. She had a panicked look on her face. I said, "Do you still have any of your clothes in here?" She hesitated a moment and then nodded. I said, "Find something and get dressed. I'll go down the back stairway to the laundry room. I'll find something to wear there. She looked down at my hard cock and bent over and sucked it into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue to clean it and then she stood and grinned at me. She apparently didn't mind the taste of her own pussy.

I opened the door and hurried to the back stairway with hard dick swinging from side to side. I waited on the stairway until I heard Angela yell, "Michael. Where are you?" She was at the other end of the house so I scooted down the stairs to the laundry room. I found a pair of gym pants and a tee-shirt and pulled them on. I didn't care if they were clean or dirty.

I opened the laundry room door and I could hear Angela say, "Claire? There you are. Have you seen your father?"

I heard Claire say, "He said he needed something from the car. He's probably in the garage."

'Beautiful,' I thought. The garage door was right behind me. I turned and went to the garage and made like I was at the workbench when Angela open the door and said, "There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you."

I responded, "Well here I am. What's up?"

She said, "I have to go to that food-bank thing for the homeless that I told you about. I should only be gone a few hours." I didn't recall her ever saying anything about the 'food-bank thing' before but her timing was perfect.

I said, "Okay Honey. Are you leaving now?"

She said "Uh-huh. Call me if you need to." She disappeared back into the house and I followed her in. She went straight to the front door and gathered her coat and her car-keys. She yelled up the stairs, "Claire, I'm going out for a while. Can you and your father entertain each other while I'm out?" I smiled at that. I could almost hear Claire in her room upstairs snickering. The front door slammed shut and when Angela's car drove out of the driveway, Claire came to the top of the stairway and yelled down the stairs, "How long will it take for you to get it up again."

I stepped into view and looked up at her standing there naked again. I said, "With you looking like that, I suspect it won't be long." She grinned down at me.

Claire said, "You know where Mom is going don't you?"

I leaned against the banister and said, "I only know what she told me that she has a food-bank 'thing' for the homeless. Why? Do you know something different?"

She took several steps down the stairway and said, "She's seeing someone. I don't know who. A friend of mine saw her in a passionate embrace at a bar. She knew Mom but couldn't see who she was sucking face with. She couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman; just blonde hair and a little taller than Mom." I don't know why I was so stunned to hear this news. I really wasn't surprised. I had suspected it for some time. Claire came the rest of the way down to the hallway and hugged me and said, "I'm sorry, Daddy. I was sure you knew. I didn't want to be the one to tell you. I'm pretty sure Sarah knows. She's good friends with the person who told me I'm certain that Matthew doesn't know though. I don't know about Melli."

I said, "It figures. The men are always the brain-dead ones."

Claire took my hands and pressed them to her breasts and said, "I sorry." She reached down into my gym shorts to find a flaccid cock. She pulled her hand back and took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. My face was inches behind Claire's magnificent bare ass. I leaned forward and kissed her on each butt-cheek. She looked back and giggled.

Claire's bed was still askew so she jumped in and held up the covers for me to follow her. I dropped my gym pants and pulled off my tee-shirt. My cock was of primary interest to Claire. She smiled up at me. It wasn't hard but it wasn't soft either. I slid under the covers with Claire.

She immediately went after my cock and I stopped her. She frowned. I pulled her up on my body so her head was beside mine on her pillow. Her breasts were firm with erotic anticipation. Her nipples were long and hard. I pulled her hips over mine and since we were the same height, our pelvic bones rested together. She splayed her legs to the outside of mine. She kissed me on the neck as I traced my index finger along the contour of her side-boob. She trembled from my touch and let out a low pitched moan.

I abandoned her tit and ran my hand along my hip and under hers to her sex. She was soaking wet. I touched her clitoris and she shuddered hard. She lifted her legs from the outside of mine and moved them inside my legs. She clamped her thighs on my hand and shuddered again. Her mouth opened as she exhaled on my ear. She whispered, "You're making me horny, Daddy. Are you ready yet?"

I wasn't ready yet; but I was getting there. I rolled Claire off me and kept rolling until I was on top. She looked up at me and bared her teeth as she lightly bit my lip. I kissed her and she groaned into my mouth. She was getting hot fast. I broke our embrace and inched my way down her body. I sucked on her nipples and then on the flesh of her tits. She closed her eyes and let her mouth fall open. She clenched her teeth and seethed air into her lungs. I was fascinated by her tits but I pushed further down until my lips were on her clitoris. I looked up at her face between her tits. She was looking down at me too.

I dipped my tongue into her sex and flicked the tip on her clitoris and she thrust her hips up hard as she screamed. I pulled back my tongue and then gently kissed her clitoris. She groaned, "Oh my God. You are good at this." She thrust her hips up again inviting me in again. I grinned at her and she grinned back. I inched lower and dragged the tip of my tongue down through her labia and jabbed my speared tongue into her pussy. She screamed again as her hips fired up, driving her torso into the bed.

I could feel my cock getting harder but I wanted to bring her to climax with my tongue. I didn't have to try very much longer either. In two minutes, Claire let out a loud scream that I hoped the neighbors didn't hear. She grabbed my hair and pulled me hard into her pussy as she drove her hips up. Her face screwed into a mask of pure bliss. Her pussy was pushing my tongue out as fast as I could push it back in. She was leaking vaginal juices and I was lapping them up as fast as I could. I loved her taste. I couldn't get enough. She held my face in her pussy until she started to recover from her orgasm. Her chest was heaving as she sucked huge breaths of air into her lungs. She muttered, "Oh my God," after each gasp of oxygen. She clutched her tits in her hands and pinched her nipples.

Once she released my hair, I crawled up her body kissing everywhere along the way. She released her tits to allow me to maul them with my tongue and lips. When I got to her lips, my hard cock was pushing on her pussy. Her eyes went wide as a smile burst on her face. She said, "Oh my God. Hurry Daddy. Put it in me." I rolled my hips forward driving the velvety crown into the entrance of her pussy.

Claire rolled her hips up to meet my descending cock. Claire held her breath as my cock pushed all the way down. I started to pull back out but Claire grabbed my ass and held me in place. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in a silent scream. I looked down to her face and tears were exploding from her closed eyelids. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She burst into a grin and then pushed up with her hips signaling me to fuck her. I did just that.

I fucked Claire to another orgasm and then I pulled my cock out and rolled off to her side. I lifted her closest leg and scooched my cock in close to her leaking pussy from the side. She rolled slightly away from me and draped her leg across mine as I pushed my cock back into her pussy. She groaned as I pushed in. She mumbled, "Fuck. Yes. This is nice." I leaned forward and sucked her closest tit to my lips and tongued her nipple. She groaned hard again.

I could feel my own climax building and Claire groaned, "Jesus Christ. Your cock is getting bigger, harder. Fuck. I can feel another one coming. FUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEE." I was slamming my cock into her when she screamed out "I'MMM CCCUMMINNGGG AGGAIINNN. JESUS DADDY. YOU'RE KILLING ME."

I heard her but I was screwing every muscle in my body into a knot. It took a huge effort on my part to pull my cock from her pussy as my muscles seemed predisposed to driving my cock in, not out. My muscles finally released and cum instantaneously exploded up my shaft onto Claire's hairless pubis, stomach and chest. I groaned out, "YYYUUUNNGGGG," as I drove my cock forward as hard as I could. Claire frowned when I pulled my cock out. I guess she was disappointed that I didn't cum in her but the line was still there. She grabbed my cock and started jerking on it as I blasted stream after long stream of pearly white cum across her body. She kept jerking on it until I had drained my balls.

Her other fingers were digging into her pussy like she had an itch she needed to scratch badly. Amazingly, Claire frigged herself into another climax and I just laid there and watched in fascination. I said, "Jesus Claire. Are you okay?"

Claire didn't answer. I guess it was a rhetorical question anyway. I'd lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had this morning. I'd had two and that was a lot for me these days. As I thought about her multiple orgasms, I harkened back to those days when I was her age. Six or seven orgasms were not unusual in a day, even if they were self-induced.

I knew that what we were doing was wrong. I'd had sexual thoughts regarding Melli and Claire before. They were beautiful young ladies. I had never contemplated acting on those thoughts though and I've never discussed those thoughts with other guy friends for fear that I would be the only one and be perceived as a pervert for such thoughts.

I've always believed that we all have spurious thoughts that are inappropriate in human society. Who hasn't had thoughts like killing someone who has angered you? You don't act on those thoughts. You can't control what thoughts pop into your brain. It makes no sense to chastise yourself for those thoughts either. They just pop in there and pop back out. Thank God we can't read each other's minds.

In this case, I had just reacted with the baser human response to a sexual situation. When Claire took my cock in her hand and started jerking me off. My little head took control. The battle with the big head comes afterward, like now.

Claire had responded to my question about 'Why now?' with 'I've never seen your cock before.' I thought that was pretty lame so I decided to pursue the subject as we lay there naked in her bed with cum all over her and her fingers dragging through my pubic hair and fondling my flaccid cock.

"Claire. Earlier, when I asked you, 'Why now?' You answered that 'you'd never seen my cock before and it made you horny'". She remained silent. "There has to be way more to this than that. You were teasing me last night by flashing your thong at me and then the overt action this morning. What's going on?"

Claire was quiet a long time. She was so quiet; I thought she wasn't even breathing. After more than a minute she said, "I'm taking this Psychology course at school. It's titled "Psychology of Familial Relationships." The professor has written several books on the subject. I took the course because I have always been sexually attracted to you. The professor calls it the "Electra Complex". It's kind of like the 'Oedipus Complex" but applies to daughters and their fathers. Oedipus is about sons and their mothers. The theory goes back to Freud and Karl Jung. The professor is studying the "Electra Complex" in the context of a study that showed that children who were raised together in a community like the Israeli kibbutz didn't exhibit sexual interest in each other, even though they weren't necessarily biologically related. That theory was put forth as an explanation for why siblings don't have sexual attractions to each other and parents too. Theorists are even pushing this a little further to explain why married couples who have been together for a long time eventually lose sexual interest in each other."

Claire sat up and sat beside me Indian style with her legs crossed. She stopped fondling my cock. She continued, "You and Mom haven't been sexually attracted to each other in a long time." I thought Angela and I had kept our sex lives private but I guess not well enough. "Sarah seems to be particularly tuned in to your sexual dysfunction. I'm sure that's why she's uncomfortable visiting here."

"Anyway, the "Electra Complex" is a term used to describe a girl's sense of competition with her mother for the affections of her father. It's all pretty confusing and involves penis envy and stuff. I don't think I ever felt that I was trying to get your affections away from Mom. So, this class has close to one hundred students. The professor had us fill out a few surveys with pretty explicit questions. She is starting a study and the surveys identified me, along with about a dozen others as candidates, both male and female for the study."