Electra Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

Claire went quiet for a while. I could see there was more to tell so I let you continue in her own time. She continued with a little hesitancy, "The professor gave us, in the study, some homework for the semester break. Ummm..ummmm. The surveys showed that the study group all had the same attraction for our fathers or mothers or a brother or sister or someone in a familial relationship. We were asked to act on our sexual interest and report the responses back to the study."

Holy Shit. I was a homework assignment. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling for a minute.

Claire could sense my mood swing and she said, "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm sorry for the motivation of my actions but not that I acted on my repressed desires. I wish I'd acted years ago. I've had sex with boyfriends going back to high school but I've never experienced anything as intense as today with you."

She was quiet again for some time and then she said, "I'm not trying to replace Mom. At least I don't think I am. I'm learning a lot about myself from this professor. I know what we did today is wrong from a society point of view but no societal rule can be absolute. I know our relationship will be different from now on. I'm not a child and I walked into this with eyes wide open. I love you Daddy. Not like a six year old loves her father and not like a lover loves her man. If we never do this again, I would understand but I will treasure today for all time."

I was silent as I analyzed my feelings. In the silence I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked at my watch and it had been more than two hours since Angela had left. I sat up and touched Claire's hand and squeezed it gently as I smiled at her. I got off her bed and said, "You'd better get dressed." I hurried from her room and down the hall to the master bedroom. I dressed and hurried downstairs just as Angela was coming through the front door. She tossed her keys on the table in the foyer and stripped off her coat and hung it in the coat closet by the door.

I grabbed a book off the shelf and slid into a chair. I was making a plausible ruse when Angela came into the living room. I looked up from the book and said, "Hi Honey. How did things go at the shelter?"

She looked at me and said, "Are you reading? I don't think I've ever seen you reading a book."

"Well, I'm on vacation and I just wanted to relax with no plans."

She said, "What's Claire up to?"

"I'm not sure. She's been in her room on her computer. She says she's writing a report for a class."

Angela turned and headed for the stairs. I put the book back in the shelf and noticed that the title was "Men are from Mars Women are from Venus" by John Gray. I hadn't even looked when I grabbed it and if Angela had noticed the title, she'd know I was faking it. I would never even look at a book like that. It must be hers.

I went upstairs to find Angela in Claire's room. They were talking about school. Claire's laptop computer was closed on her desk as she conversed with her mother. I went back downstairs to the living room and picked the John Gray book off the shelf again and sat down and started really reading it. I thought that I had better get some better understanding of the differences between men and women because I clearly had no clue.

The day went by as usual. Angela was cleaning up from Christmas, stripping ornaments off the tree and packing them away. Claire helped her for a while but got bored quickly and drifted back to her room.

After dinner, we watched TV for a while and then watched a rented DVD of a recent movie. Afterward, we all went up to bed. I did my bedtime bathroom routine and climbed under the sheets. Angela did her routine too. It takes her longer because of her makeup. The bathroom lights went off and she made her way in the dark to slide into bed on her side. We didn't speak and she immediately rolled onto her side facing away from me. I lay there on my back staring at the swaying shadows on the ceiling from the streetlights through the trees. My hands were behind my head.

My mind was racing with the events of the day; from Claire's revelation about her sexual interest in me to her revelation that Angela probably had a lover. I don't recall ever being in as much emotional turmoil as I was right then. I flashed back to Claire sucking my cock with her mother only feet away in the shower and my cock got as hard as it was then. I guess the question of whether our tryst would be a once in a lifetime event was being answered as I lay there pitching tent under the sheet.

I tried to drift off to sleep but couldn't. Angela's breathing indicated she was sound asleep. I pulled back the covers and slid out to the floor. My cock was as hard as a granite post and when I walked to the bathroom in the dark my cock wagged from side to side like a divining rod in search of water.

With a boner like I had, I didn't have to pee. I walked to the sinks and just stood there looking at my reflection in the dim illumination from the streetlights out front. I stroked my cock a few times just to feel the hardness. I turned and headed back to the bedroom but stopped at the shower room and just stood there. I knew what I wanted to do but it didn't mesh with what I should do.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and turned again. 'Fuck it,' I thought. 'Go for it.' I quietly opened the door beside the sinks and closed it behind me. I quietly walked down the hall to Claire's room. She was lying on her back with her hands behind her head. She was awake as evidenced by her turning her head toward me when I stepped through her open door.

I moved over next to her bed. Claire rolled on her side and nudged herself toward me. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my cock and said, "Jesus Daddy. You're hard." I didn't say a word. She lowered her head and put my glans on her lips. She kissed it and then pushed onto the shaft. I put my hands on either side of her head and groaned hard. I started fucking her face and she was taking all of me, "AAAWWWKKK AAWWKK AAWWWKKK."

I mumbled, "Oh my God Claire. Fantastic." She pulled her head back and dipped down to suck my balls and I groaned again. She kissed her way up my shaft and rolled her lips over the knob again and took it right to her throat. I said, "Fuck. Yes."

I didn't last more than five minutes before I blew my load into her mouth. She swallowed it all and smacked her lips with her tongue. She pushed her lips back on and lashed my shaft with her tongue to clean me off. She pulled back again and wiped my cock on her sheet. She lay back and I bent down and kissed each nipple and then her lips before I turned and headed back the way I had come.

I quietly opened the bathroom door and just as quietly shut it behind me. I took one step into the bathroom heading for the bedroom when Angela said, "Is she better than me?" She was sitting on the toilet out of sight. My heart, which was already beating hard from Claire's blow-job, was thudding in my chest. Actually it felt like it was thudding in my throat.

I turned to face the dark form sitting in the blackness of the toilet alcove. "Probably," was all I said.

"What the fuck does that mean? She's had a thing for you for years. Don't tell me you and she hasn't gotten it on. How long has it been going on?"

I decided to be truthful because it was apparent that she wouldn't believe me anyway. "Today," was all I said.

Angela laughed and said, "Yeah, right. I already knew about today. Her room reeked of sex when I got home and you're sitting innocently in the living room reading my John Gray book. You two aren't very good at this."

I was getting angry now and responded, "Well, with one day's experience behind us, I'm sure we aren't. We'll get better." I regretted saying that as soon as it came out of my mouth. That was the end of that conversation. I decided to attack her about her trysts. I hoped Claire had the straight scoop. "Who are you seeing on the side? What's his name? How long have you been seeing him?"

Angela laughed and said, "You're just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks." I evoked the witness that Claire had mentioned as proof. She laughed harder and then got serious. "I have been seeing someone for quite awhile now. I can't tell you his name because it's not a 'he'."

She could knock me over with a feather. "You're involved with another woman?"

All Angela said was, "DUH." I had no words in me to continue this conversation either. I stood there silent for several moments and then just turned and headed for the bedroom. I slid under the sheets. Angela followed close behind and slid under the sheets on her side of the bed. We were both just staring at the ceiling for a long time.

Angela spoke first, "I don't want to change anything. We're comfortable in our indifference toward each other. It's been years in the making. I don't want a divorce, even when Claire is out of the house." She was quiet again for several moments before she said, "You have your daughter and I have mine."

I didn't dare ask what that meant.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers