All Comments on 'Electricity Palava'

by SexyNaija

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Takes you to another place

The story could be hotter, or at least calls for a sequel. Prior criticisms are a bit unfair -- the language and situtations make sense in Nigeria, but not to the average developed country reader. You could try to give a bit more context for the differences, but generally I think the setting and family situation was good and different enough to be intriguing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No incest

Just to let you know: Sex with your sister-in-law is not incest. Incest is sex with a relative, or an adopted relative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good try

I think this was a good try if this was your first attempt at writing an erotic story. True, this is not an "incest" story, however, in many cultures it is TABOO to sleep with one's in-laws. Your story definitely has a different plot and theme then most of the stories I read on this site. I would like to read a sequel and hopefully over time you will be able to develop the characters more and maybe include the wife.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Half Done......

This story is half way done. No idea was given about the possible future pregnancy, and a lot of other things.

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
That was only half the story!!

You really must tell us the rest of it. Have you had her more times now> Did your wife find out? DId she approve of you fucking her sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
keep many doors in house

nice,this enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously?

Learn to write. The countless grammatical errors made the story almost impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
double job

you done a good job. keep it going, you are using your talent,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Missing pages

I think some pages of this story is missing. Please you guys should reatore those pages cos I really like this story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous