All Comments on 'Elegant Aunt Ellie'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 4 years ago
Aunt Ellie Is A Fun Character.

I like any story that operates in the world of T.I.T.S. My preference are the BE ones, but having relatively normal large breasted women have sex with tremendously endowed men is also good. My favorite of the "normal" women was the Velma-like character, not only because she was massively endowed by real world standards (a Q-cup) but she managed to hide how endowed she was until the events of the story.

I would like a World of T.IT.S. story that explored the geography of the campus. At this point, it seems like there are several librarians that don't really work together. Mystical BE'd women contrasting with normal, large breasted ones that may or may not interact with each other. Characters, like Aunt Ellie, who seem reluctant to show off their endowments in an environment that often seems overran with incredibly horny characters with even bigger breasts. Who are the faculty? How do freshmen students interact with the seniors or graduate students? Is there an exchange program? If so, is it like Some Sort of Dog's St. Cat's story where they exchange BE methods?

Regarding this story, are there any other large breasted women in the protagonist's family? (i.e. a sequel with a cousin perhaps?)

As always, looking forward to the next one.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

DDD Dave...as always, great story. BUT...no such thing as a GGG cup. Bra makers a few decades ago stopped making any bra with double or triple letter, which even then was a DD or DDD. All go to D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P cups...some do not make I cups but skip to J in their system as those makers explain that to them, the I looks like a 1. Otherwise...great story. Can "Auntie" take him to his balls?

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 3 years agoAuthor
Dear HungBigBen

Glad you like the story. As for the bra sizes? It's my fantasy! And if I want women in MY fantasies to wear Triple G's, well that's fine! The women in my stories are also subject to unexpected expansion with no reasonable explanation for the miraculous event! As it says at the top of almost all my stories: "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"

Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Could have been great.

'I measure 44-23-36, I'm too top-heavy with these 34-Triple G's.

What are they 44 or 34.

Please write lose and not loose.

The majority of the story was written in past tense but you changed to present tense in the last few paragraphs.

Could have been great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES