Elegant Aunt Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you are the best fuck of all! I've never cum so hard in my life!" She told me. "And you are so big and long and fat and hard all at the same time! I love how you make my cunt feel as you pound your huge dick into me!" Slowly she gathered herself, and after giving me a peck on the cheek she went to her room to rest up. We had an event she had to get ready for.

That night we went to a reception at T.I.T.S. Some sort of soiree for the Religious Department which had found some obscure relics. The smart people were all abuzz about them. They were just dull looking things. Mirrors, urns, collections of writings. It was all I could do not to fall asleep.

Aunt Ellie kept me close to hand, clutching my arm as she moved thru the crowd. She seemed to know everyone and introduced me as her favorite nephew. And she kept me at least somewhat interested by pressing her tits against me from time to time. And whispering in my ear.

"When I get you home I'm going to drain those huge balls of yours of every drop of sperm you have! I won't stop until I've gotten all of it! Every drop and every inch of that massive cock!" Her tongue tickled my ear as she spoke.

Then she turned her attention back to the Professor she was chatting with.

She didn't seem too concerned about not fucking me now. She was looking forward to it!

Later that night she had me lie on her bed while she teased me. She had stripped me naked and played with my dick until it was at full strength.

While I watched she slowly undressed.

As the dress slid off her under garments were revealed. I was aroused to see that she was wearing a half-cup bra that left the tops of her big tits on display as well as her stiff nipples! Her waist was circled by a satin and lace garter belt that supported her dark hose. And she was wearing crotchless panties! God she was a sex dream!

She clutched her hands to her boobs and bounced them for me to watch.

"My tits are too big." she complained. "I have to dress carefully so as not to call attention to my boobs. It's hard, sometimes, to disguise just how large I am. I've thought about getting a reduction but I'm afraid of being operated on. I measure 44-23-36, I'm too top-heavy with these 34-Triple G's. I think I would look better with maybe C's or B's. Don't you?"

"Hell no!" I told her. "Your big tits are crazy sexy! You are the best looking woman I've ever seen! You have the prettiest face I've ever seen and the most kissable lips! Amazing legs, and those big boobs top it all off! Never think about getting a reduction! I love playing with your tits and I know that you like it when I do! So, let's not hear anything more about breast reduction you foxy slut! Now come here and suck on my giant cock!"

And she did. For the next several hours Aunt Ellie did her best to reduce my dick to a limp piece of string. She sucked and fucked me, begged me to drive deeper into her and swallowed every bit of sperm she could drag out of me!

One of the tricks she used was to slap my cockhead against her nipples and tits. She would smirk up at me while folding her massive tits around my cock. Up and down she would work, making my dick get harder and harder!

Time and again she told me how much she liked my big dick. How it was the biggest cock she had ever had. How she loved the feeling of my giant dick as I plundered her pussy!

By the end of the night she had managed to take almost all of my cock into her sopping wet pussy. She constantly praised my size and stamina, and time after time she convulsed thru an orgasm.

the next day I noticed a change in the way she dressed. She didn't seem to be trying to hide her figure the way she had been doing. Her clothes, particularly her blouses and tops, became snugger. more form fitting! Which I loved!

A few times she even seemed to go out of her way to show off her boobs and butt.

As we sat in her living room making out on the sofa I made sure to fondle and play with her tits. I told her how much I liked them, how I enjoyed the feel of the them in my hands. She crawled into my lap and I helped her unbutton her sweater. She pulled her tits out of her bra and encouraged me to suck on her straining nipples. She and I both licked and sucked her tits while she held them up so she could reach them with her tongue! Feeling our tongues work against each other with her hard nipple between us was erotic as hell!

She would use both hands to force her tit to her mouth and lick and suck while I was cramming my dick into her swampy pussy. I enjoyed watching her as she enjoyed playing with her big boobs!

She had me lie down on the couch. She put my head in her lap, leaned over and smothered me with her Triple G cup lovelies. At the same time she was stroking my cock. When she sensed that I was on the verge of an eruption she leaned over further and grafted her lips to my cock. SPurt after spurt was deposited in her mouth. She savored it all and drank it down before she started to do it all over again.

Over the next few days her cleavage became more and more prominent. She wore push-up bras that forced her tits into the decolletage of her low-cut sweaters and skimpy sheer blouses.

Her stiff nipples were on constant alert, showing thru almost everything that she wore. And she would plump her tits for me, arching her back to show off her figure, squeezing her tits together between her upper arms while grinning at my reaction.

Every time she teased me to an erection she would dive onto it, fondling, licking, sucking and fucking me while telling me how wonderful my huge dick was, how much she enjoyed riding the biggest cock she had ever heard of!

She would pull my dick between her tits and make me cum between her tits without even disrobing. As often as not I could see dried cum on her boobs from our previous fuckings when she got me hard again and began riding me. She never wore panties. She would pull her skirt up and slip my dick into her constantly wet pussy and we would fuck and fuck!

She likes it best when I take her from behind. She says that I get deeper into her that way. I like it best when she rides me and I can watch and play with her amazing tits!

Uncle Walter is coming back in a few days. Aunt Ellie says that she has a plan so she won't have to give up the fucking that she had come to need.

"So, so BIG! I love your massive cock! So thick! So long! So FAT! I can't imagine going thru a day with out having you fuck me and sucking up all the cum that these gigantic balls produce! I love your horse-cock! Now fuck me again, Mac!"

My Aunt Ellie is the most elegant woman I've ever met. Then she experienced getting fucked by a huge, almost 13 inch dick! It took less than a week for her to turn into a cum-hungry, cock-sucking size queen!

12