Elegant Danger

Story Info
I risked tasting my Stepdaughter's Kitty.
1k words
4.22
30.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

I wanted some of this elegant pussy. We were relaxing in bed watching TV when my Stepdaughter Elise stopped by after her evening event. She looked stunning in a low-cut, black, silver accented evening gown.

She had promised to stop by afterward so her Mom could admire the dress she'd been raving about all week. The raving was warranted, and fortunately, my safeguard was the fluffy, thick comforter covering our bed; otherwise, my rocket cock would have exposed my actual thoughts.

As she twirled, modeling the fit and fancy of her selection, all I could think of was how I would maneuver my way into tasting her sweetness tonight. There were no panty lines, meaning no panties.

We admired her excellent selection, how it fit, and how it magnified her positive attributes. Her half-displayed breasts were enough to seduce any man into Elise land.

She replayed the evening's highlights and how much fun she had. She said she had gone alone but was overwhelmed with suitors attempting to end their night with her in tow. "Not having it, she said, I go home alone."

It had been two weeks since we assembled her bed in her new apartment and realized how much we wanted each other and how comfortable we were. That night of fucking was explosive, and I reminisced about it daily. Lately, when I fucked my wife, my inner man's cock stroked in and out of Elise's luscious pussy.

And now, here she was, putting her irresistible body on display, knowing I couldn't resist her apparent charms and assets.

"Kevin, before I leave, will you listen to my car, she asked, It's making some weird noise that I started hearing a few days ago."

"Sure, I replied, any idea what it could be? Your warranty is still in effect, so any problem should be a cost-free issue."

"No idea what it might be, but you can listen and give me some good insight?" She had already worked out a way for us to be alone, if only for a short amount of time. She was ready for me to split that muffin again and was willing to risk bringing it to me.

"It makes my heart glad to see you two getting along, my wife said. I can go to sleep knowing you're going to be okay,"

Elise played it smart. She was as determined in action as I was in having patience. For the next 30 minutes, she kicked back on the chaise, watching TV with us, teasing me with her sexy form, giving her Mom plenty of time to visit La La Land, and periodically checking my pulse.

I turned on my side, the head of my stiff rod peeking from underneath the covers for her to see, making sure she knew I would honor her desire to get fucked tonight. Her elegant pussy was waiting for me.

Elise sat up and gave a slight stretch. "Well, I'm going to call it a night," She quietly announced. She walked over and gave her sleeping Mom a peck on the cheek. I got up and threw on my robe.

"Let's get that car checked out," I said. Taking my phone, I trailed her flowery scent and watched her ass in motion as we headed to the garage to investigate her fabricated problem.

We knew this was a dangerous move. But our lust for one another was too strong. When we reached the bottom of the steps, I grabbed Elise and spun her around. Without hesitation, her arms looped around my neck, and our eyes met in hungry anticipation.

I pulled her into me, my hardness against her soft center. Our lips locked passionately, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Gripping her plush ass, I pushed her against the downstairs door, grinding into her firm athletic body.

Elise touched my chest and said, "Wait, I want you in me, but we need to go in the garage where it's safer."

I wanted her right then and there, but she was right. Reluctantly, I stepped back, giving her space to open the door to the garage, my hand squeezing her jaw dropping ass when she turned.

Once inside the garage, we embraced again. "Don't turn the lights on yet, she said softly. I want you to fuck me in the dark."

I reached down to her ankles, grasped the bottom of her evening dress, and carefully raised it over her plump ass, pausing at her steamy vagina for a few licks and kisses, working my way up to her half-exposed breasts, freeing them from their fabric prison, my lips latching on to one of her protruding nipples.

"Yes, Kevin, I need you. Fuck me now, like this." She backed up to the wall and spread her legs. My cock had already escaped through the slit in my pajamas, and the tip was touching her opening, ready to enter her honey hole.

"Hurry, she said, put it in me, make me come." I adjusted my stance, crouching for stability, then rammed my stiff rod up in her wet twat! "Yes, yes!" she screamed quietly.

"That's what I want. That's what I came to get, baby." I pumped her, and she kept cooing. "Yes, yes, yes." She was so hungry for dick. A minute later, she trembled, her pussy gushing a flood of juice over my cock.

"I want it in my mouth, she said. I want you to come in my mouth" She dropped down and, as is, wrapped her lips around my dickhead and pumped my shaft. It was my turn. I exploded a stream of hot cum to the back of her throat. She gulped and gulped until she drained me dry.

"Damn, Elise, you are amazing, and dangerous," I told her as we composed ourselves.

Looking elegant again, she smiled, kissed me hard, and said. "I get off on taking chances and want to see you again this weekend. Now, hurry back upstairs before we get busted. And take care of my cock."

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers