Elegant Eve

Story Info
Bored housewife has fun.
892 words
3.88
25.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

Eve was sitting on her sofa at home, dressed in a pale pink silk blouse with a knee length black skirt. The magazine she was reading wasn't really holding her attention and her mind began to wander. She kicked off her black court shoes and lifted her legs up onto the sofa cushions. If anyone had been sat in front of her they'd have caught sight of her white silk underwear. She smiled to herself.

Flicking the pages of the magazine she played with her shoulder length blonde hair. Her right hand gently stroked the inside of her thigh. She sat back on the sofa, pulling her legs open wide. The magazine got put down and she started to undo her blouse and take it off. She wasn't sure what had come over her but she had a desire to please herself.

Blouse now off and discarded to one side she started to pull her black skirt off. Her skin was milky white, only slightly paler than the underwear she had on. Her skirt was now off and she sat there in just her white knickers and her white bra. Her hands cupped and caressed her boobs and then she started to tease her nipples.

Eve knew that she wanted to be naked but she wanted to take her time. To enjoy the moment to tease and please herself. Un-hooking her bra at the back she then pulled her bra down, not fully off. It sat for a moment just below her boobs. A second or two, as if she was teasing some unseen voyeur. The moment passed and the bra was tossed to one side.

Eve knew that she wanted to pull her nipples. Finger and thumb on each nipple she pulled at her nipples in turn. Teasing them, wishing it was a strangers mouth teasing them. Someone she didn't know. Someone she didn't care about but with who she could just be free and fuck.

Squeezing and pushing her boobs with one hand, she used the other to run it over her pubic mound. Rubbing just above her waiting slit. Standing up she slipped her knickers off. Gently sliding them down her long legs.

Eve stood naked in her living room. She had a landing strip of dark hair just above her pussy. She stroked it, feeling the hairs brush between her fingers. Turning round she bent over and knelt on the soft, pushing her hand between her legs to feel her moist hole.

She turned round and touched her pussy lips. Gently pulling them as she stroked herself. It felt good, touching herself. It was something she had done since her teens and she knew exactly how to please herself.

Eve moved her fingers about her clit, pushing it and kneading it with her fingers. She had to be restrained as although she felt horny she wanted the moment to last. Pulling and pushing her lips, opening them and teasing her clit. She rubbed it and then remembered that she had her vibrator tucked under a cushion.

She rubbed the vibe along her thighs before gently rubbing it around the opening of her moist slit. Then she took it and started to push it into her waiting hole. Felling its length inside her.

Gently she pushed it into her hole, gasping as she started to push it in and out. Her free hand rubbed her clit while she pushed the vibe in and out of her hole. At one point she pushed it as far in as possible. She liked to tease herself by pushing the vibe in and out quickly for a while before almost pulling it out of herself as she rubbed her clit.

Then it was pushed back in and she started rhythmically pushing it in and out, again wishing it was a stranger with their cock in her. No strings, no ties just good sex. She sucked the vibe wishing she could taste the strangers pre-cum and his throbbing cock.

Back in her hole again, pushing in and out as she now rubbed her clit harder. Gasping and moaning as she wished a stranger could watch her tease and please herself.

Sliding down the sofa she lifted her legs up so that her slit was on show. Pushing

the vibe deep into herself. Now gasping harder as she became more frantic with her movements. She twitched as she felt her juices start to flow. Her gasps got louder as she brought herself to climax. A sudden spasm of her legs as she felt the warm juices run out of her. Why was there no stranger here to lap this up, why was there no stranger to fuck her?

The vibe was then slipped back into her wet pussy. Teasing herself before slipping the vibe in her mouth, as if she was sucking her own juices off of the strangers throbbing cock. then it was back in her pussy again. fuck, she could feel another orgasm rising inside her. Pulling her legs up she rubbed her clit as she thrust the vibe in and out faster and faster desperate to cum again. She gasped as she kept the vibe inside her as her pussy erupted again.

Lying back she smiled, content that she had pleased herself but wishing she'd had a real cock pushed inside her.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers