Elegy for a Star Ch. 071-081

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess lifted her hips, bringing her to a better angle for a deeper fuck. There was relief in the feeling of burying herself completely inside Scirocca's burning cunt. Gods, she felt like lava, like she would be steaming if she were out in the cold. "Why is your pussy always so hot?" Tess whispered, "Do you need to be fucked that badly? Are you that needy? Uthr above, if only I'd known you were so deprived, I could have given you this much more often."

"Wow, Tessy," Miri whispered, "Look at you go! Show her who's in control! I'm so proud of you, my big-dicked sweetheart!"

Tess leaned over Scirocca's body, continuing to thrust into her and pulling her body back against herself. She whispered, "I can feel you squeezing on me. That was so fast. You like this don't you?" Scirocca was giving a soft cry, filling the room with noise, "If you keep this up, others will hear you and know how addicted you are to my cock.

"But toys don't cum," Tess cooed, and Scirocca whined in tortured agony, gripping her pillow and squeezing her eyes shut. She raised her hips a little more, and Tess could feel her legs wrapping around Tess'. She was begging for it.

Tess purred, squeezing Scirocca's lovely ass. Suddenly, she pushed Scirocca down to lie prone once more, pulling out of the winged woman's wet pussy. She laid her cock, soaked in arousal, across Scirocca's ass, between those lovely, plump cheeks. With one thumb holding her cock down, Tess humped back and forth until she let out a shaky groan.

Still pumping her hips, she shot ropes of cum across Scirocca's back. The white cream made a lovely contrast against the woman's darker skin, reaching all the way up to her upper back and pooling just above her ass. Tess whimpered and whined throughout the ordeal, her balls squeezing up against her body with each shot. Scirocca was panting, shaking, trying to raise her hips for more of Tess' treatment.

"Hm?" Tess looked down at Scirocca's desperate attempt to continue. Tess instead slipped off of her and moved around to the side of the bed, "Clean me off first." Scirocca rushed to do exactly that. She slid across the side of the bed and wrapped her lips around Tess' length, bobbing her head and suckling all of the cum and her own juices off of Tess' cock. Tess smiled down at her. She was so desperate. Tess took her by the back of the head and held her down. She wasn't getting into the half-sphinx' throat--the angle just wasn't good for it--but she was getting deep enough to make her gag on occasion. She was still leaking some cum from her orgasm, which Scirocca made sure to swallow.

When she pulled out, Scirocca looked up at her with that cock-drunk expression, looking dizzy and out of her mind. Her mouth was wet and messy, lines of cum and spittle linking her lips to Tess' cock. "P-please, Tess," She begged. Gods, who knew there was this side of her? Tess was beaming with excitement. She couldn't believe the power she had over her. Still holding her by the back of the head, Tess held her cock and gently patted it against Scirocca's face.

"Toys don't cum," Tess replied, "Roll over. On your back."

Scirocca did exactly as told. She must have known what Tess was going for, leaning her head off the side of the bed and opening her mouth wide. Tess slid her cock between Scirocca's lips, letting the winged woman suck and lick her for a time before she pressed her hips forward and squeezed herself into those grasping muscles of her throat. Tess quivered, letting out a content sigh. At the same time she reached over Scirocca's body and placed a hand between her legs.

With two fingers pressed inside of Scirocca's pussy, her palm gently rubbing against her clit in circles, Tess pleasured the woman at the same time that she pleasured Tess.

Rolling her hips, Tess squeezed in and out of Scirocca's throat. The half-sphinx was exceptional at this, taking Tess so willingly and easily now that she was in an acceptable position. Whenever Tess drew out of her throat, Scirocca was crying out in euphoria, only to be silenced once again.

After a couple of minutes, Scirocca's body tensed, her hips jerked and twitched. Her legs were shaking, and Tess knew that she was cumming, even with Tess' cock shoved down her throat. She ground her hips into Scirocca's lips, letting her balls press into the woman's face. "Good girl," Tess whispered, "Gooood girl, I bet that feels so good." She drew her hips back only just enough to leave her cock between the woman's lips. She was gasping, crying out, heaving for breath, but most of all she was cumming. So, so hard. Tess wondered if she'd been edging herself since they last fucked.

Once Scirocca calmed down a little, Tess whispered, "Did I say to stop sucking?"