Elegy for a Star Ch. 082-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Wydwen said, "As for your advancements..."

"Wait!" Mairaela began to shout.

Tess was blinded by a white light that engulfed her. She was in a place of all white, endless expanse all around her. "Hello," Tess heard, spinning around to find Wydwen sitting on the floor and looking at her.

"Uh," Tess murmured, "Where am I? Where are the others?"

"Each are in their own advancement. This is where I will give you yours," Wydwen explained, "What is it that you would like?"

"I.. don't really know how this works."

"You don't? You've never received an advancement?" Wydwen asked, "They sent novices to deal with me? I'm hurt."

"Sorry," Tess said with an apologetic shrug.

"Listen," Wydwen began to explain, "Normally you just get what you get. Be it an item, an ability, some enhancement of some kind. Some sort of boon, right? But since I'm on your side, I'm giving you a choice. There's only so much that I can do, but I'll do what I can."

Tess thought for a moment. An ability might be useful, in case she couldn't use her magic and had no gift, but having only one thing? And maybe it wasn't even going to be that useful. It was a gamble. An item could be nice, especially if she could suggest what kind of item. She wished she knew if she had a gift in knives now. She knew she didn't have any with her. Would she have knives with her if she had a gift? She wasn't sure how all of that worked out.

"Can you see if I have a gift?"

"No," Wydwen replied, "Don't tell me they sent someone after me that had no gift. Now I am truly insulted."

"Sorry," Tess repeated, "Can I pick what kind of item?"

"To an extent."

"How about a pair of knives?"

"I can do that," Wydwen replied, "Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

The light of the room seemed to be sucked together to a singular point, which popped into nonexistence, leaving Tess back in the room exactly where she'd been standing a moment ago. Nothing--absolutely nothing--appeared to be different, except that in her hands were a pair of blades. Black handles, they fit her hands perfectly. They had short grips, but with a loop that fit around the little finger. The blade itself was of some boney material, deathly sharp as though it were properly quenched steel. The boney material curved outward, away from Tess' hand, resembling a single cat's claw. Both knives were like this.

"Oh... wow," Tess said, enthralled by the sight of these knives.

Wydwen nodded, "I'm glad you like them."

Tess looked around at all of the others, who seemed to have come out of their own respective reveries at the same time that Tess had. Tess seemed to be the only one with a new item.

Mairaela sighed, "I didn't get a chance to explain to all of them what I'd learned about advancements."

"Apologies," Wydwen replied, "I explained the basics to Tess, at least."

Tess acknowledged that statement with a nod.

"What did all of you take? I took an item," Tess held up her catclaw knives.

"Nice. I like 'em," Gwen replied, "I took an ability."

Mairaela nodded in agreement, "Same."

Miren answered, "Enhancement."

Joyona nodded in agreement.

"So, now that I have given each of you my power, and I am, in strength, naught but any other housecat, I would ask that you uphold your end of the deal," Wydwen explained with a calm demeanor.

"Yes," Joyona replied, picking Wydwen up and setting him onto the spot between her gorget and pauldron. Wydwen found a comfortable perch and took a seat, loafing upon Joyona's armor.

Gwen said, "Everyone comes home today. We'll get this done and prove ourselves to the Corps."

The others nodded. Well, except Miren, but she probably heard her.

"Let's go, then."

Chapter 97 - Mairaela and Miren's First Trial

After passing down through a couple floors. Or was it up? What a fucking pain, there was a purple orb floating in the center of the room. Wydwen instructed each to touch it to enter into their first trial. After doing so, the world around Mairaela smeared into a mix of colors, which reassembled into a completely different picture. She was in a different room afterwards.

She looked around, finding herself in a forest. It was nighttime, two of the moons high above, with one of them--Kremera, as far as Mairaela could tell--was extremely close to Auwra. Her bow was gone. In fact, all of her equipment was gone. Well, except the butt plug tail. In fact, she didn't have any clothing. Only that gods damned tail. It was so filling. It stretched her just enough to be so, so pleasurable, but Mairaela didn't want to admit that. How embarrassing. They didn't do that sort of thing in the Courts.

She wondered what kind of trial it could be. How would she know what she had to do here? Streak through the woods?

"Sunchild," Miren's voice came from behind her and Mairaela spun around. Miren was naked as well. She was certainly the slimmest of the group, but not without her own curves around her hips and a sizeable chest. It wasn't competition for Mairaela's, though. Damn if Mairaela didn't appreciate Miren's body, though.

What she appreciated more, or was curious about more, was the heavy dick between Miren's legs. It hung down beyond mid-thigh. It must've been a foot long and almost as thick as Mairaela's forearm. Her eyes were wide and Miren sighed in exasperation, "Yeah, laugh it up."

"I'm not laughing," Mairaela replied, "I mean... should I be? You should be proud."

"It's not mine."

"What do you mean?" Mairaela replied, "It's there. It's on you."

"I don't usually have this. I was given it for the trial. So let's just get this over with, okay?"

Mairaela held up her hands to the side, "I don't even know what we need to do."

"You weren't told?" Miren asked, raising a brow.

"No," Mairaela grunts, "You were?"

Miren nodded her head, frowning a little, "Shit. You aren't even going to believe me. We're fucked."

"Who told you?"

"Some voice. I don't know," Miren shrugged.

Mairaela sighed and asked, "What's the task?" She shook her head, "I assume it's something to do with that," She gestured toward Miren's new appendage, just hanging for all to see. "'Personalized tasks' was right. Giving me the ultimate thing I would hate." She noticed a couple of twitches from the Winter Fey's cock. Was Miren getting turned on?

"Alright, well, you need to suck me off until you cum from it," Miren replied, pushing a hand through her hair and shaking out a few tangles, "I'm not exactly wishing to engage with you, either, for what it's worth."

Mairaela raised an eyebrow, "What the fuck?"

"Indeed," Miren replied, hefting her length up with one hand and giving it a slow stroke. It looked weighty.

The Summer Fey looked around and said, "There's got to be another way. This is some humiliating thing that it's trying to get us to do, but the real task is something else."

"Yeah," The Winter Fey replied, "I don't think so."

"You're fucking with me," Mairaela replied, "The task is something else and you're just going to embarrass the fuck out of me before you tell me!"

Miren sighed, "I knew this would happen. I hope you get comfortable here. We're going to be here a while. Or at least until the others close the pocket."

"I need assurance somehow," Mairaela replied, stammering for something to calm her, to convince her.

The Winter Fey threw her arms out, "Should I promise or something?"

"A promise isn't enough," Mairaela spat back, "Just-... I need you to-... Fuck, I don't know!"

The two of them thought for some time, standing around in a bit of silence.

"What if I tell you an embarrassing secret of mine, so that we're even?" Miren suggested.

Mairaela perked up. She was great at telling if someone was lying, and what she got from her advancement was cat-like senses. She could hear, see, smell so much better than she could before. She could hear a racing heartbeat or faster breathing, see a twitch or change in her pupils, smell the beginnings of sweat on Miren's brow. If the Winter Fey tried to lie while Mairaela was looking right at her, there was no way she could get away with it!

"Don't you dare lie," Mairaela insisted, "I'll be able to tell."

Miren nodded her head, "I want to survive as much as you do, if not more. I won't lie."

"Alright," Mairaela said, "Tell me." The Summer Fey stepped close to her Wintery counterpart, looking her close in the eye.

Miren nodded, "Back in the Winter Court, I was put on special assignment. Normally this is your typical mission. I won't go into details, as that isn't the embarrassing part of the story. But this assignment was different. This assignment came from the Immortal."

Mairaela's lips parted. The Immortal was the Winter Fey's leader. He was a mystery to the Summer Fey. No one even knew what his face looked like, but the Frosters believed him to truly be immortal. Unkillable. Unstoppable. He was a nightmare to the Summer Fey. A terror.

Continuing, Miren said, "Long story short, I failed. I failed due to a foolish choice that I made. A terrible double-edged sword, and I chose incorrectly for what my liege wished of me, at the benefit of my own peace."

Mairaela's eyes widened a little. She could see the shaking of Miren's lip, the moisture at the corners of her eyes. She wasn't crying. It wasn't an amount that anyone would notice on their own, but Mairaela could spot the small details.

"I returned a failure," Miren explained, "And for that, I should have been killed, but instead, I suffered a worse fate. I was humiliated." She heaved a sigh and, letting it out, added, "Right there in the Court itself, I was slapped down to my knees by the Subjugator, a Fey named Veszryn, and beaten in front of all that was present, my family included.

"I was disowned firstly, but that humiliation was not enough. I was suspended in a cage within one of our public buildings and left there for a week. I was given a single waterskin to last me the entire week, but no food. I couldn't stretch my legs. I had to suffer the ridicule of those below me, the things they would throw at me.

"And if I cried, I would be killed." Miren sneered, lips twitching.

"As you can see," Miren hissed, "I did not cry."

She was telling the truth, Mairaela saw. There was no hint of a lie. Winter Fey were good at lying, but not that good. "Miren," Mairaela said softly, "I'm so-..."

"Do not say it," Miren snapped, "Let's just get out of here."

"That wasn't just an embarrassing story, that was dark trauma, Miren," Mairaela spoke gently, "I was expecting something like you were allergic to something and had a full body rash for a week, or something!"

"That is weakness, not embarrassment," Miren grunted, "I may have made a mistake, but I am not weak." The Winter Fey shrugged her shoulders, "I had to come up with something that would be satisfactory to you, enough to do what this task is asking for. I do not want to be trapped here for eternity. Do you?"

"No," Mairaela replied with a frown, stepping back from the Winter Fey a few paces.

"Alright," Miren replied, "Then get to work."

Chapter 98 - Tess and Gwen's First Trial

Tess pondered the sight before her. Miri and Mairaela, both naked, laid atop one another. Miri upon her back, legs parted, with Mairaela on top of her, her own legs hooked outside of Miri's and thus parted a great deal as well. Both of them were panting like they were animals in heat, cheeks red, pussies wet and needy, grinding against each other. The bustiest of the entire crew, their respective breasts were squeezed against one another, swelling outward.

"Well, then..." Tess hummed.

"Yep," Gwen replied, "Have fun."

The two of them were already completely naked, Tess' cock standing at attention, hard and standing on end.

"This feels disrespectful. That has to be a copy of both of them. Isn't this kind of-... I don't know, shouldn't I have permission from the both of them?" Tess asked.

Gwen chuckled, "I'm pretty sure even if they were their actual selves they would be doing this for you." Gwen shrugged, "It's either this or oblivion, so... I'm sure they'll understand. You remember the rules?"

"Yeah," Tess nodded, "I have to fuck them. I can't cum until the both of them have. And, whenever one of them says to switch, I have to switch. If I take more than three seconds to switch, we lose."

"Yep," Gwen nodded, "And all I have to do is watch and I can't touch myself. Maybe I can help the both of them cum." She let out a sigh, "Why is this trial so perverted? I'm gonna kick that cat god when we get out of there. He must be a fuckin' perv."

"Like we aren't?" Tess asked with a smirk.

"You know what I mean," Gwen chuckled, "Alright, let's get to it. I want to get out of here. You want me to like... talk about turn-offs? Like... grandmas and stuff. Unless you're into that."

"I am not," Tess said, grumbling, "Just.. do what you can to make them cum. I can... I'll figure something out. I wonder if I can go slow."

"If you go slow, they're not going to cum."

"Right," Tess said with a sigh, rubbing a hand down her face, "Okay, I'm ready. Well, ready as I'll ever be."

Gwen gave her a pat on the back, "We've got this. Miri always cums so easily. And, y'know.. Mairaela's Mairaela."

"What do you mean by that?

"I don't know, I just wanted to be encouraging."

Tess chuckled, "Alright." She stepped over to the two ladies and knelt down, looking at the both of them, who looked back at her, "Do I have to start with anyone in particular?

"Mee~!" Both of the mimics shouted with desire, "Please!"

"Guess not," Gwen said, moving to kneel down beside them, "Pick your poison?"

"More like my flavor of really good wine," Tess replied.

"Yeah," Gwen said, "I didn't think that one through."

Tess remained where she was, looking at the two needy cunts in front of her, rubbing against one another. It didn't help her erection situation, if anything making it worse as she started dribbling a little bit of precum from the tip of her sex.

"This is kinda awkward, huh?" Gwen said.

"Yeah," Tess replied with a bit of a frown.

"Hey," Gwen caught her attention.

Tess looked over to her, "Yeah?"

"I think you're absolutely wonderful.

"I think the same of you, Gwen."

"I want to see this. Very badly."

Tess smiled. That did make it a little less awkward. She stood up on her knees once more and laid her hands upon Mairaela's hefty ass. "Okay," Tess whispered, taking a deep breath, "No cumming. Got it. I've got practice, I can do this. I've gotten better!"

"Yeah, you've got this," Gwen smirked, "I'll be here."

"That isn't going to make it easier," Tess laughed.

"I've got some ideas. Don't worry," Gwen replied, "You can do it."

Tess nodded, using one hand to line herself up with Mairaela's pussy, the other hand squeezing her ass obsessively. With a push of her hips, her cock began to spread Mairaela open for her, and Tess squeezed inside. Immediately, it felt so good that Tess' confidence evaporated. Fuck, it felt so good. She didn't realize how much she missed the Summer Fey's tight cunt.

The Mairaela mimic began to moan as Tess sawed her hips back and forth, slapping against Mairaela's ass with each pump. Her hands gripped onto Mairaela's hips, jerking her body back and forth while driving that cock into her like a piston.

Gwendolyn lifted Mairaela's head by the chin with a couple fingers, craning her own head down to press her lips to the mimic's. Her face was angled to deepen the kiss. She pulled away, a little trail of spittle following her. She began to whisper, "Feels good, doesn't it? Getting spread open by that big cock of hers. Getting filled up. Do you think she's going to breed you, too?"

"Haah~! Aah~!" Mairaela cried out at the thought.

"You want that, don't you?" Gwen purred.

The Mairaela mimic nodded furiously. Tess' confidence was rising as she could hear the mimic's orgasm approaching.

"My turn!" Miri shouted.

Tess almost forgot that the rules insisted she switch now, but when it dawned on her that she only had a couple seconds, she withdrew and entered Miri instead. She was annoyed that she was so close with Mairaela before having to leave her empty. She's just going to recover and need to have this done all over again!

Tess kept her hands on Mairaela's ass the whole time, using it as leverage to get powerful thrusts into Miri's pussy, rocking the Summer Fey back and forth so that her soft body ground against Miri's. They both seemed to really like that. Gwendolyn took two fingers and whispered to Miri, "I know how much you love sucking cock. Suck on these."

The swordswoman pressed her two fingers to Miri's lips and the demon parted them to take them in. Her tongue and lips worked Gwen's digits like it was a cock, accepting them again and again as Gwendolyn pumped her hand up and down into Miri's mouth.

Miri was moaning wildly, and sure enough, Mairaela shouted, "Me! Me!"

Tess pulled herself out of Miri, taking a deep, shaky breath.

She pushed back into Mairaela, humping and pounding into her from behind. She parted the Summer Fey's cheeks, pressing a thumb up against that tight little pucker between them. Mairaela gave a little cry, just as Gwen began kissing the Summer Fey once more. With her hand, Gwendolyn continued pumping her fingers in and out of Miri's mouth, which seemed to be entertaining and arousing the demon still.

Tess was panting, feeling the pressure building in her core. Her toes were curling and she had to squeeze her eyes shut. With a shaky voice, she announced, "G-Gwen, I'm really close.. I'm not going to make it."

Chapter 99 - Gwen's Master Plan

"Come on, Tess," Gwen whispered, "Go a little slower if you have to."

"But then they won't-..."

"Well, we need to figure something out, then," Gwen replied, "There's something we're missing."

As Mairaela started to get close to her finish, Miri shouted, "Fuck me, Tess!" As the rules stated, Tess had to do a quick switch. She waited a second before squeezing inside of Miri, clearly trying to take her time with those three allowed seconds between switches. Tess shivered, letting out a groan and whimpering.

Gwen knew this was bad. She'd seen Tess cum more than a couple times now. She knew the signs, at least a little bit, and Tess was displaying those telltale signs of an encroaching orgasm very, very soon. For the first time in a while, Gwen was scared. There was a very real possibility that they would be trapped in this place until the pocket closed, upon which time they would fade into oblivion. That didn't sound very nice at all.

The problem was that the moment either of them got close, the other would force Tess to switch. Tess kept getting closer, but both of them got to take the edge off a little.

"Stop thrusting," Gwen said, "Just hold still inside of her. Let yourself calm down a little."

Tess did stop, staying close to Miri, squeezed inside of her. She was huffing and breathing deeply, leaning forward and resting her body atop Mairaela's ass, her head on the Fey's lower back. Gwen couldn't imagine how difficult it was for her to hold back.

"We need to reset a little. Wait until you think you're good. We need to brainstorm," Gwen replied.

It looked like Gwen would be the only one thinking straight, though. Tess was panting, shaking, focused on holding her orgasm at bay.

According to the rules, whenever one of them said to switch, Tess had to, and they kept switching to keep the other from cumming, which is what they needed to win the challenge. She needed to keep them from talking. Oh, Wydwen, you devious, perverted, bastard cat.

"I know what to do," Gwen said, "When you're ready, go ahead and start."

Tess nodded, trying to catch her breath. It took a little bit, but eventually she knelt up straight and said, "Okay, I think... I think I'm alright for now."