Elegy for a Star Ch. 082-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you ever get close, you need to stop and take a break, just like that, okay?" Gwen insisted.

Tess nodded, "Okay." Tess began pumping inside of Miri once again, holding onto Mairaela's round butt, but thrusting downward, into the demoness that was laid beneath her. Gwen could hear that lovely, wet sound of Miri getting her pussy spread and stuffed again and again. Gods did she sound tight, and the demoness was moaning so deeply. Gwen knew Tess' cock was good, but she couldn't imagine what it was like to get fucked by it.

Already naked, Gwendolyn rose up onto one knee, propping up the other leg onto her foot. "Mairaela," Gwen whispered, drawing the Fey-mimic's attention toward her, "Get busy." Gwen took Mairaela by the back of her head and drove her hips forward, pressing Mairaela's face between her legs. Feeling the Fey's soft cheeks between her legs was pleasurable enough, but feeling her tongue and lips working through the folds of her sex, feeling the contours of her face nudging and rubbing against her clit, drove Gwen wild.

Even better, the Fey couldn't say a word to stop Tess from pleasuring Miri, but that didn't mean that Tess wasn't close anyway.

"T-Tess," Gwen spoke, distracted by the feeling of Mairaela's tongue. Damn, the Summer Fey was talented. She wondered if the real one was just as good. Maybe better? She told herself she needed to find out someday soon. It was nice to be able to look down and see her messy face, slick and glistening with Gwen's arousal.

Tess looked up at Gwendolyn and gave out a shaky, "W-what?" Her pace slowed a little.

"Keep going," Gwen interrupted. Tess picked up her rhythm once more. "Think of something else," Gwen replied, "Let's just have a conversation, a-.. Haa.. a-alright? Take our minds off-..! Mmfh... th-things.."

Tess squeezed her eyes shut and nodded her head, "Okay, w-what do you... nnh.. Want t-to... f-fuck... talk about?"

"What do you, mmh.. Want to eat when we get back, uuhn~!" Why'd she mention eating? Gwen groaned inwardly a little. Was it because that's exactly what Mairaela was doing? Gods, it was hard to think of anything else.

They went on like this for some time, doing their best to have a conversation while they each used their respective toys for their own pleasure, however necessary it was for the trial. The only sound other than their conversation and the swift "Pak! Pak! Pak!" of Tess' hips slapping up against their bodies was the sound of Miri's deep moaning, growing higher and higher. Gwen reached down and stifled her sound with a couple fingers into the demoness' mouth. Gods, if only Tess could stuff her cock down Miri's throat, the horned one would cum in an instant. Fuck if Miri didn't love sucking cock.

Miri was getting close, Gwen could hear, and as Tess was shakily discussing some casual, mundane topic, Gwen shoved Mairaela's face between her legs more firmly, making sure that the Fey couldn't interrupt.

In hardly any time at all, Miri was quivering and moaning, crying out in ecstasy. "Haa~! Haaaahn~! Aaahn~! Aah~!" She gasped and screamed in bliss before collapsing and going limp beneath the Fey.

That's one down. One to go. "So.." Gwen hurriedly tried thinking of another boring topic to discuss, but nothing was coming to her. With a great deal of uncertainty, she asked, "What books are you looking forward to reading?"

Tess didn't even hear her. Her eyes were lidded, her cheeks were red. She was distracted, humping Mairaela's butt and squeezing in and out of that tight cunt again and again. She couldn't imagine how good that must feel. Tess looked completely blissed out, hazy-eyed and panting. She wasn't going to hear a word that Gwen said, and she wasn't going to stop if she was going to cum, either.

Gwen drew her hips back and crawled around Mairaela, coming to Tess' side. As she heard the moans and saw the quivering in Tess' body, Gwen reached forward and grabbed ahold of Tess' cock. She squeezed firmly, allowing only the end half of her cock to work in and out of Mairaela, but denying Tess that orgasm for a little longer. "Oh, no you don't," Gwen whispered, "Please, please, please, hold out."

She looked up at Tess, squeezing a little harder, even if the girl looked to be struggling, "Tess, Mairaela's going to cum. Don't disappoint her. Hold out until then. Make sure she gets to finish first. It's the courteous thing to do."

Sure enough, Mairaela's voice reached a higher octave, crying out into the void of the strange space that they were in for this trial. Gwen could feel the twitching and throbbing in Tess' cock, but she felt firm, watching the poor blonde woman cry out and whine, having her orgasm denied for so long, having been edged for so long, having so much pleasure for so long but no release.

"Fuck, if only Miri were here to keep her from cumming like she did during that handjob I gave her," Gwendolyn thought to herself, "That stupid demon can never be a pain in the ass when we need her to."

Mairaela was so, so close, so Gwen reached up with her hand and clapped the Fey across the ass--once, twice, three times--until she left a red handprint. Sure enough, that pushed her over the edge, and she began to cum. Tess was almost crying from pleasure, but for whatever reason, Gwen didn't want to see her cum wasted on some fake Mairaela mimic. Still squeezing on Tess' cock, she whispered, "You did it, baby. Here's a reward."

Gwen drew Tess' cock out of Mairaela and dipped her head, stuffing that thick pillar between her lips and over her tongue. She let go of Tess' cock, freeing it up and removing the block on her orgasm. Gwen was thrilled to feel Tess' hand holding her head down, as she gushed in Gwendolyn's mouth.

"Mmph~!" Gwen moaned, feeling so much cream filling her mouth. She moved a hand between her legs and started brushing a few fingers over that little bundle of nerves just above her pussy.

She tried to swallow what she could, but there was far too much, far too quickly, and cum spilled from her lips, down her chin and upon her lap. More and more and more of it poured into her mouth, hot and thick. There was something about how outrageously hot this was, how much Mairaela had just been going down on her, and the pleasure she was giving herself with her hand, that sent Gwendolyn over the edge.

As Tess kept blasting spurts of cum into Gwen's mouth for the better part of thirty seconds, Gwendolyn was moaning in need and bliss at the thought of being fed so much cum from her adored best friend. Because that's what they were. Friends, right? Friends do this.

As Gwen's orgasm died down, she drew her head back, only to get one final rope of cum splashed across her cheek, from jaw to temple.

The silvery woman sat up, looking at the red-faced, exhausted Tess. Gwen was panting too, licking her lips and trying to swallow down the taste in her mouth. She was a mess, face covered in Tess' seed, which ran in thick streams down the front of her body.

"Oh, gods," Gwen laughed a little, her chest rising and falling with sharp breaths, "You did it."

Tess laughed breathlessly, collapsing onto her back, and gasped, "Yeah-... haa... we did it."

Chapter 100 - Joyona's First Trial

Joyona sat in the middle of a homey room. A comfortable carpet lay beneath her, a crackling fireplace keeping things warm. The room was full of one-hundred creatures--small, but vicious little things. Joyona's task was to deal with each one of them, but she was up to it.

"Who's first?" Joyona said, looking about as they surrounded her.

The first kitten jumped into her lap, another landed on her shoulder, purring and rubbing up against her ear. Joyona cradled a few more in her free arm, nuzzling them with her cheek.

One hundred kittens, and Joyona needed to play with each of them. But she was up to it.