Elegy for a Star Ch. 101-110

Story Info
A botched ritual. A white-haired demon. A dying star.
14.2k words
4.85
1.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 101 - Seasons

"Okay, just give me a second," Mairaela sighed.

"I don't know how many seconds we have," Miren groaned, "Why is this such a big deal to you?"

"I don't know, it's like... symbolic?" Mairaela was on her knees, looking up at Miren, trying to avoid staring at the heavy cock just in front of her face. It twitched every now and then, causing Mairaela to inch her head back a little, "The Summer Court blowing the Winter Court, you know?"

"Okay, so first off," Miren said, holding up a finger, "Just because you'll be blowing me doesn't mean you 'are beneath me' or that you 'lost' in a figurative sense." Miren held up a second finger, "Second, I certainly doubt we're the first to cross these Courtish boundaries in sexual affairs. Besides, I hardly represent the Winter Court. I'd likely be executed for abandoning post, if I were found again."

Miren had a way with words, Mairaela knew, and that was a bit of a relief. Maybe she really wasn't as sour toward the Summer Court as Mairaela was to the Winter Court. Was she being the cold one between the two of them? She suddenly felt a pang of remorse for all of the hurt she'd been raining down on her Wintery counterpart.

"You're right," Mairaela replied, nodding her head, "You're absolutely right." She looked back down at the hefty length hanging before her. Maybe it was an attempt to delay what she had to do, but she looked up and asked, "Don't you want to sit down? Wouldn't that be more comfortable?"

Miren just shook her head. "Let's get to it," she said, "I'm getting cold and I'm counting on you to warm me up a little."

Mairaela sighed. Was she really going to do this? Gods, what would her parents think? What would Mormerilon think? He fought in the Court wars; lost friends to Frosters. He would be disappointed. What if this was all made up. What if Miren was lying? Plus, did the Winter Fey even want to? Did Mairaela want to? Kind of. Mairaela had to admit, it was a very tempting cock. She wanted to suck it just for the sake of loving to worship big dicks.

She looked it over, leaned forward, opened her mouth and... sat back. "What's the matter?" Miren asked rather calmly and without impatience.

"Do you even want this?" Mairaela asked, looking up at Miren.

"It's not what I expected to happen," Miren replied, "But yeah, this is very exciting. Besides, I want to know what it feels like to cum with a dick, and I want to know what your tongue feels like."

That last part built a little heat in her abdomen, and even she couldn't hold back her smile. "Okay," she replied, looking back down at what she was about to suck. She took a deep breath and leaned in.

Still mostly flaccid, Mairaela placed her hand around the base and held Miren's sex up a little, taking some time to lick around her crown. It was so big, obscenely so, and that sole fact turned Mairaela on. She brought a hand up and cupped Miren's heavy balls, giving those orbs a gentle rub. It was there that she found an interesting feeling: a pussy, just behind her testicles.

"Oh, you still have..."

"Get sucking," Miren ordered. That pressure in her core built a little. Why did the Winter Fey ordering her around give her a thrill? It should be doing the opposite!

Miren reached out and placed a hand on the top of Mairaela's head, "I'm getting really impatient, girl." Miren hissed, "Start. Sucking. Now."

Mairaela quivered and looked up at Miren, leaning forward and taking that half-mast cock into her mouth. She rose onto her knees, scooting in a little bit as she dipped her head a few inches onto Miri's enormous length. Oh gods, it felt so good to have that thick, massive cock holstering itself into her mouth. She quivered. Maybe this wouldn't be that hard after all, because Mairaela was certainly going to enjoy it. "Wait," she thought, "Why am I enjoying it? This is a Winter Fey!"

Miren kept a hand on her head, guiding her along, but applying enough pressure that she couldn't take her mouth away. That, too, sent a thrill through the Summer Fey. Gods, she was big. Impressively big. Incredibly big. Thick and heavy, and it was only getting fatter, swelling in her mouth, upon her tongue, and hardening like steel. Mairaela brought her hands up, wrapping them--as much as was possible--around the Winter Fey's shaft, stroking what she couldn't reach with her lips, which was considerable.

"Theeerre you go~...!" Miren purred, pushing on Mairaela's head a little while she began to buck her hips. Mairaela could feel that incredible meat squeezing against the back of her throat. "I knew it. They really know how to suck cock in the western Courts." She rocked her head back, pushing Mairaela's head down on her length. The Summer Fey moaned, eyes going hazy and lidded, lips stretched for that huge dick that was filling her mouth and bulging her cheeks. Little strands of drool hung from her lips and Miren's cock.

"Or," Miren hummed with amusement, "Is it just you, Mairaela? Are you the best cocksucker in the Summer Court?" Mairaela's eyes flitted upward, watching Miren with that smug smile looking down at her. Even as the agitation and feelings of indignity grew, so too did Mairaela's eagerness to please. Just as she began to open her throat for Miren, the Winter Fey drew out of her mouth. Mairaela lay there on her knees, tongue out, wanting Miren's cock back where it was, deep into its wet sheath.

"Not so fast, my little cocksleeve," Miren whispered, "You need to earn that." Miren held her cock at the base and slapped it against Mairaela's face, measuring her own cock from Mairaela's chin to her hairline, and with a few inches left to spare.

"Lick."

Mairaela did as she was told, lapping at the underside of Miren's cock, spreading spittle and saliva across those portions of Miren's length that she couldn't reach earlier.

Miren drew her length back, leaving Mairaela with her tongue out hungrily. Miren slapped the head of her cock down against Mairaela's tongue. "Are you hungry for it?" Miren whispered, continuing to slap that fat dick onto Mairaela's tongue, "Do you want it in your mouth again?"

"Aaah haa~.." Mairaela tried to say.

"I couldn't hear that..." Miren circled the tip of her cock around the outline of Mairaela's parted lips, spreading precum around the Summer Fey's mouth, "Say it louder."

"Aaah haa~! 'Es 'leeaase!"

"Good girl," Miren whispered, replacing her cock where--if Mairaela had anything to say about it--it belonged. Why was it so exciting to have her sworn enemy taking such advantage of her open mouth? "Time to test out that throat, I think," Miren whispered with some excitement in her tone. There was some excitement in the fact that Miren was enjoying this; that she was making Miren feel good. This was especially the case when Miren would buck her hips and Mairaela could imagine that the Winter Fey was just desperate for more.

She was somewhat terrified of the thought of taking Miren's length into her throat. Gods, it was so thick. So heavy. There was just so much. At the same time, the thought excited her, and Mairaela could feel how wet she was between her legs. Maybe this trial wasn't as impossible as she thought? Miren certainly knew how to push her buttons, in many senses of the phrase, and gods, Mairaela just loved a big cock. She never considered herself much of a size queen, but when you have a big, perfect cock right in front of you, why not enjoy it for what it is? Besides, Mairaela enjoyed worshiping cock as much as the next girl. Okay, well, maybe a little more than the next girl.

Her attention was brought back to the moment when Miren's cock was banging on the gate into her throat. The Fey's hands were on Mairaela's head, pushing down, shoving her cock in deep, trying to wedge it into the poor Summer Fey's throat.

"Yeeesss," Mairaela thought, "Teach this Summer slut a lesson..."

Miren looked down at her with a wicked smirk, almost like she could hear Mairaela's thoughts. What did her face look like to convey that?

Miren cooed, "You look ready, Mairaela. Gods, you look so ready. I can't believe you doubted yourself. I haven't even gone in your throat yet and you look ready to cum."

Mairaela believed her. Gods, she was wet. Would she actually cum without even taking Miren into her throat, or feeling her mouth filled with cum? There was just something so degenerate and excitedly forbidden about sucking off the sworn enemy of her people. "What a wild concept?" Mairaela thought.

"Here goes," Miren whispered, pushing her hips forward with steady force on the back of Miaraela's head, "Nice and easy."

Chapter 102 - The Coming of Winter

"Uuhn~.." Miren groaned, holding onto the back of Mairaela's head and urging her hips forward. She couldn't help but smile. Despite everything she had said to convince Mairaela to get on with the task, she enjoyed the thought that she was putting the Summer Fey in her place. This would be for all of those snide comments, for all of those times Mairaela sabotaged what would have otherwise been a peaceful interaction. This would be for how much suspicion the Summer Fey laid upon Miren, making her job all the more difficult. This was going to be quite cathartic.

Mairaela's big, green eyes were looking up at her when Miren could feel the head of her cock pressing against the back of the Summer Fey's throat. A smirk grew upon her lips as she looked back down, capturing her gaze. "Relax your throat," Miren coached, able to feel the slight softening of that barrier in front of her, "Good girl." Mairaela's eyes grew more lidded, which sent a thrill through the Winter Fey. How easy it was to melt her.

"Swallow," Miren ordered, slowly rocking her hips, wiggling them side to side and squeezing her cock up against Mairaela's throat. There was of course some gagging, but Mairaela was a champ and kept to it, and one of those pushes and one of those gulps lined up just right for Miren to push into her throat. "Uu-uhnn~..!" Miren moaned, closing her eyes and rocking her head back. She had to stuff her length forward as Mairaela's throat fought to either push Miren's cock back or bring it lower. It didn't care which, but Miren could feel those strong, ringed muscles squeezing at Miren's dick.

Miren built up a pace, strong hips working to squeeze her dick in and out of Mairaela's throat. The sounds grew louder, with wet squishes and gasps for breath. "Glrk grk-..koff.. Gluk glrk~.." Mairaela's mouth quickly became a mess, with precum and drool hanging down from her chin and lips. Miren propped her hips up a little higher, pulling Mairaela's head between her legs so that the Winter Fey could thrust downward to urge herself into Mairaela's throat at an easier angle. The Summer Fey seemed to appreciate it too, judging by the quivering in her body and the spasmic gulps that squeezed Miren's cock so pleasantly.

She hadn't even considered the trial's goal since the start of this, only concerned with her own orgasm, not Mairaela's. All at once, Miren squeezed her hips forward, holding onto Mairaela's head with both hands. She had to wedge herself up close, driving the Summer Fey's nose against Mire's pubic region. The Winter Fey bit her lip, trying to suppress the big smile she wore. Gods, this felt good. Mairaela was talented. It was a common thought amongst the Court that Summer Fey were all horny sluts and Mairaela's ability to throat such an enormous cock really supported that stereotyping. "Stay there~.." Miren hissed, grinding her pelvis up against Mairaela's face.

It came as a bit of a surprise when Miren could feel Mairaela's tongue lapping at her balls, despite the cock buried in her throat. It was a clumsy lick at best--what could she expect from someone running out of air--but gods did it feel good. Just the thought that Mairaela was so desperate that she would go the extra mile to get Miren to cum was a hot concept in and of itself.

Miren noticed Mairaela's spasming. The hitching of her shoulders and the way her eyes strained. She released her hold on the back of Mairaela's head and let the Summer Fey's throat slowly squeeze her out like a tight sleeve. When Mairaela's had an open airway she coughed and gasped, panting past the little bridges of spittle that still connected her lips to Miren's dick. Miren cleaned her cock of some of that spit by slapping her cock against Mairaela's cheeks. "Good girl," she purred.

Miren stroked herself, working out a dollop of precum which she spread upon Mairaela's lips in a circular fashion, "Do you like my cream?"

Mairaela nodded dizzily.

"Do you want more of it?"

Another nod.

"Do you promise to not waste a drop?"

Mairaela licked her lips and nodded vigorously. Her voice was hoarse as she spoke up, "I want to swallow it all." She sounded drunk, hazy with a higher, girlish tone in her voice. What a sweetheart; what a Summer slut.

"You're going to have to do better, then," Miren insisted, "What you're doing is novice work in the Winter Court. If you did this in Syln Caelora, they'd make you the breeding stock of a noble family until you learned to suck a cock properly."

Of course, this wasn't a thing, but Mairaela didn't know that. Besides, it was kind of hot to Miren, too. And judging by Mairaela's positive response--a little moan-- it was a win-win.

"I'll do better," Mairaela gasped, still catching her breath, and Miren nodded her head.

"Let's see it, then," Miren replied.

This continued for some time, Mairaela sucking away while being bombarded with Miren's humiliating comments. After a while, Miren was wondering why she hadn't cum yet. Mairaela was so good at this and it felt incredible, but Miren couldn't even sense the hint of an outcome approaching. Is it possible that Miren was incapable of cumming until Mairaela did? What a cruel concept. Filling this Fey's belly with hot cream would surely send her over the edge.

"Up on your hands and knees," Miren barked, and without taking her mouth off of Miren's dripping length, Mairaela obeyed. The Winter Fey bent forward, keeping enough room for Mairaela to continue sucking and bobbing her head, but she reached out and took hold of that tail plug stuffed into Mairaela's ass. Miren gave it a couple little tugs. Mairaela moaned, stifled by the way Miren's dick filled her mouth entirely.

Miren smirked. "You know," she whispered, watching as Mairaela canted her hips to lift her ass and offer that tail plug to Miren for more pulls, "Maybe we won't have to leave from the Trial right away. We could take our time here. Maybe we can see how much I can fit right here," Miren gave the tail a little tug once more, stimulating the Summer Fey's asshole and causing her thighs to quiver and quake. When Miren began to fist the tail and urge it around in circles, stretching Mairaela's sensitive butt, the Summer Fey lost all control.

Miren could see the arousal leaking down Mairaela's inner thighs, feel the way her throat was squeezing down on Miren's length, and feel the tensing constriction of Mairaela's body on that butt plug. Just as she was undergoing her own orgasm, Miren felt a dam breaking for her own, and all of that edged pleasure threw her over the line immediately. She gasped, knees buckling, and shot after shot of Winter Fey cum poured into Mairaela's mouth, throat, stomach. Each shot must've been a mouthful, Miren could only assume, judging by how quickly Mairaela tried to swallow.

"Keep--.. Nh~.. keep going..!" Miren whined, urging Mairaela to continue her bobbing, continue her sucking, working out every rope, every gush, every droplet of cum into the Summer Fey's mouth.

"Oh, wow," came a familiar voice.

Miren opened her eyes, finding herself completely dressed. Mairaela was on her hands and knees in front of her, similarly dressed--though a lot could be said about how scantily the void had dressed her--with her mouth wide open toward Miren's crotch. There was no cock there anymore. Miren could feel her legs still shaky. They were back in the tower, with no sign of their trial in sight.

"Guess we know what your challenge was, huh?" Gwen laughed, "So you two made up?"

Chapter 103 - Second Trials

Mairaela was certain that her face was a deep, cherry red. She climbed back to her feet, brushing off her knees and wiping her mouth. It was bad enough that this state counted as her "being dressed." The skirt barely covered anything and the tail plug was, if anything, only wedged deeper inside of her than before. Miren had such a cocky grin on her face and the others' expressions were a mix of amusement and surprise.

"Better than being dead," Mairaela groaned. Her attempts to appear composed likely weren't working well with how much her cheeks were burning, "Ours couldn't have been the only embarrassing one."

Miren opened her mouth to speak and Mairaela shot her a glare. The Summer Fey didn't know what Miren was going to say, but it couldn't have been helpful.

Gwen nodded, "Tess got a lot of exercise." The blonde was blushing and Gwen added with a chuckle, "Weren't you there, Mairaela?"

Mairaela could only raise an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Some copy of you. Tess had to fuck you."

"What do you mean you had to," Mairaela scoffed, "I am certain it was a pleasure!"

"I wasn't allowed to cum," Tess clarified.

"Oh," Mairaela says, eyes widening a little, "Well, I'm sorry about that. Sounds like a mean clone."

"Oh, she was trying," Gwen added with a smirk.

"So you two were having sex," Miren pointed toward Tess and Gwen. The vagueness of the statement caused the both of them to blush. "Mairaela had to cum while sucking my dick," the level of detail caused Mairaela to blush. The Winter Fey pointed at Joyona, "What in gods' name did you have to do?"

Joyona stared back at Miren in silence for a little while before replied, "I had to satisfy one hundred pussies."

Mairaela quirked a brow, "One-hundred?"

"One-hundred."

"Satisfy how?" Miren asked.

Joyona paused and then clarified, "With my hands. Occasionally with kisses."

Tess' eyes widened into saucers, "Your arm must be so sore!"

Joyona looked down at her forearm, stretching out her fingers and flexing a little. She nodded silently, "I survived."

"You'll have to show me that technique later," Mairaela cooed.

Joyona just nodded her head, though there was a slightly pink shade appearing on her cheeks.

Wydwen interrupted the discussion, "We'll need to go a little further for the second trials."

"Hey, Wydwen," Gwen asked as the group began toward the inverted, upside-down staircase, "Why are all of the trials perverted?"

"They reflect upon you, not me," Wyden replied.

"That makes sense," Tess said, hanging her head in mock shame.

"There is no guarantee that they will continue to be like this," Wydwen added, "The trials like to run the gambit of different types of challenges. Though, who knows, maybe you are all just one big group of degenerates." Joyona scooped Wydwen into her arms and gave him some scritches while they descended (ascended?) the stairs.

Mairaela let out a soft sigh and hoped that this group were perverted enough to have such, well, fun challenges. Granted she could do with a better partner than Miren, but this was preferable to a lot of what the Void could be making them do.

Just as it was the first time, Mairaela and company entered the next floor to see nothing out of the ordinary. Well, other than the whole room being upside down but they were growing somewhat used to that. Wydwen purred from Joyona's cradling arms, "Ready for the second trials?"

"Yeah, I want to get back and get some more of Ellywick's wine," Gwen explained before getting an elbow in the ribs from Tess.

"You were a little too loose with your tongue last time," Tess sighed.

Gwen rolled her eyes, "You love my tongue." Tess' face went red, as expected.