Elegy for a Star Ch. 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to wonder for long, as Joyona's armor broke apart from her body, pieces hovering in the air over where they connected before, while Joyona stepped out of it. She was still dressed underneath, but Tess could see something thick, bulging down the side of her pant leg.

"Oh," Tess replied, her voice cracking a moment, "Oh..." She looked back at Miri and asked, "So what's the challenge? Each of you has to cum?"

Miri laughed, her bare breasts bouncing ever so slightly with the motion, "No, that is first trial stuff. Novice stuff."

"So what is it?"

Miri chuckled, "Well, let's lay down the details first. None of us four get tired. You do, though, so stamina is important."

"That's not much of a challenge," Tess replied.

"Shut it," Miri grumped, "I'm still explaining."

Tess chuckled and nodded her head. She always liked to give Miri some shit, even if it was just a mimic of her.

"We--again, not you--don't ever lose our libidos. Horny as the hells, all the time! It's hard to not jump you right this second," Miri explained.

"I appreciate your... politeness?" Tess startled a little as she felt hands upon her shoulders. Mairaela had approached and gently began to massage her back. Tess could feel that prominent rod resting between the cleft of her ass, gently grinding against her. Tess didn't protest. She'd done the same to the real Mairaela plenty of times. It was only fair.

"And again, we--not you--never get drained. We'll always have plenty of cum for you, like we haven't had someone touch us for months. Nice and creamy stuff," Miri explained with a little laugh. Tess could see just how needy her cock was. Reddish and angry, thick and swollen. It wanted to release its seed so badly.

"So it should be real easy to make you cum," Tess replied, "Sounds good to me."

"You think you only have to make us cum once?"

"Fine," Tess sighed, "How many times?" In truth, Tess was pretty excited to get fucked by these big cocks. It was intimidating, sure. It might hurt for a little, definitely. But once she was broken in? Gods, it might feel amazing. She couldn't even remember what it was like to get fucked like this. She wasn't sure if she had ever known what that was like. Thank you, Void. Thank you, perverted Cat God.

"It doesn't matter how many times," Miri replied, "You just need to last an hour."

Tess' eyes widened, "An hour? And you never get tired? Always horny?" Okay, this was different, "And I can't cum in a whole hour with four people fucking me?"

"Oh no, you'll cum a lot, are you crazy? The trials aren't here to kill you, but to test you. That just wouldn't be fair," Miri replied, "The requirement is that by the end of it, you have to say you want to return to the real world."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"That doesn't sound that hard," Tess chuckled, "I mean, an hour might get kinda rough, but... you know, an hour of fun and then I'm out?"

"We'll see how you feel in an hour."

Tess looked around, smiling back at the taller Mairaela, who'd been grinding against her soft rump this entire time. Gods, she was hard. She was big. Tess could feel some precum already upon her lower back. Tess looked over her shoulder at the squirming Gwen, who had her hands atop her groin. She looked like she was hiding her obvious erection.

"What's wrong with Gwen?" Tess asked no one in particular.

Miri gave a little chuckle, "She's shy is all. Not used to this, much like the real Gwendolyn. Maybe you should loosen her up."

"When do the rest of you join in?"

"We'll start when the timer starts," Mairaela cooed into Tess' ear.

"And when's that?" Tess felt like they were being vague on purpose.

Joyona spoke this time, arms crossed, "When one of us orgasms for the first time."

"Alright," Tess said, "I'll start with Gwen and then-... then we'll go an hour, and then I'm out of here."

"Sure," Miri replied with a smirk, "Go ahead, sweetie."

Tess pulled away from Mairaela, who pouted a little. She took some steps toward Gwen, who was blushing furiously and trying to keep herself concealed. "What's the matter?" Tess asked, approaching and placing a hand on Gwendolyn's cheek, turning her head to face Tess, "It's okay."

"It's not okay," Gwen replied, "This isn't my body. I shouldn't be like this."

Tess shook her head, "It's just for a little while, and it's going to feel really, really good."

"This isn't me though, Tess," Gwen squirmed, "I'm not supposed to be like this. It's... it's alien on me. It feels so different."

"I don't want to do anything that you don't want me to," Tess replied softly, "We could just kiss. I could play with your tits. You could watch me with Mairaela."

"I.. I don't know, Tess," Gwen replied.

"Do you want to see what it feels like first?" Tess offered.

Gwen hesitated for a bit, removing her hands, "Okay. I'll give it a try."

Tess put a hand around the back of Gwen's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Hip to hip, chest to chest, she rolled her body against Gwen's while she made out with her best friend, head canted, tongue invading the silvery woman's mouth. Tess slipped a hand between their bodies and undid the buckle on Gwen's belt before slipping her hand through the waist of Gwen's pants.

In no time at all, Tess felt Gwen's hard cock. She curled her fingers around the base, feeling Gwen's body quivering as she started to slowly roll her hand up and down on Gwen's length. Gods, she was thick. If Gwen had a cock for real, would it be this big?

"That feels really nice," Gwen said softly.

Tess nodded, pressing another few kisses to Gwen's cheek and jawline, "Should I keep going?"

Gwen nodded, breathing, "Yes."

Tess' hand dipped lower, giving the head of Gwen's cock a little squeeze, rubbing a thumb over it tenderly, "How's that?"

"Oh gods-..." Gwen replied, squeezing her eyes shut, her body shaking, "I-... I, um-... Tess?"

"Are you going to cum already?"

"I think so," Gwen replied.

"It's okay. It's your first time. Go ahead, sweetheart," Tess whispered. Tess returned her hand to Gwen's shaft, just below her crown, pumping her hand over the head of her cock slowly, gently, but with a firm squeeze. Gwen hugged her, leaning some of her weight against Tess. She could feel the woman's legs shaking, and Tess grew happy and a little proud at her expertise. Masturbating with a cock certainly helped when she was giving a handjob.

"Will you cum for me?" Tess pleaded, "I want to give you your first orgasm. I'll do so much more for you, too. I have an hour to suck you and fuck you as often as you'd like me to. Won't that feel nice? It's going to feel like months of built up arousal for you, every single time."

Gwen bit her lip, resting her forehead on Tess' shoulder. Tess held her, brushing a thumb over the nape of her neck, "What do you think my mouth is going to feel like?"

"Aah~.. hhn~!" Gwen exclaimed, quivering, letting out a creamy mess down her pant leg. Her whole body shook, her hands squeezing Tess so tightly. Tess could feel her partner's cock throbbing, pulsing, letting out more and more and more seed onto her leg, onto Tess' hand.

"That's it-... thaaaat's it. I'm so proud of you-.. Thank you, Gwen. Thank you so much, I loved that~.." Tess purred, continued to massage her length all throughout Gwen's orgasm.

Gwen was breathless, knees shaky, and Tess felt so happy for her. Happy for herself, too. Maybe this wasn't so bad at all. She liked taking care of Gwen the same way that Gwen took care of her. She wished she could do that all the time.

She felt hands on the back of her shoulder. Miri. Mairaela, too. Joyona was stepping closer.

"Time has started," Miri laughed, "Bend over, Tessy."

Chapter 107 - One Hour

Those hands on her back pushed Tess forward, keeping her hips propped up so that Tess balanced herself upon the grassy floor, legs straight and hips high. She could feel a cock nestled atop her ass, but she wasn't sure if it was Miri or Mairaela just yet. She glanced between her legs to see a pale set behind her, belonging to someone short. Miri.

"A whole hour with this pussy," Miri sighed contently, and Tess could feel her guiding that thick column of hard flesh downward, priming it against the opening of her sex. Her whole body was quivering as Miri rubbed the head through her slit before eventually pushing inside of her. It was a tight fit, spreading and stretching Tess until she couldn't handle anymore. Miri had to wait a little, go slowly. Well, at least Tess thought she had to. Instead the horned-one clutched Tess' flared hips and drove her cock home with a singular, demon-strengthened thrust. Tess screamed, the pleasure/pain sensation overwhelming her for an instant. Her knees buckled, but Miri held her hips up so she couldn't fall. She managed to find her feet again, hips shaking and weak.

"Uuhn~.. F-fuck!" Miri gave a little laugh, "She's so gods-damned tight!" The pain faded faster than it should have, just in time for Miri to begin pumping in and out of her tight cunt. Her toes curled into the grass, hands grabbing up fistfuls of green, leafy blades.

"Uun, unf.. haa~... f-fuck, aaahn~! M-Miri! S-slow dow-.. Aah!" Tess cried between a series of moans. Miri did not oblige.

Miri gave a little laugh, "Do you really want me to? I can read your mind, Tessy. I don't think you do."

She had a point. The discomfort mixed with the incredible pleasure was one thing, but Tess' desire to be used, to be useful, was intense and all-consuming. She wanted Miri to feel good. She wanted all of them to feel good. She wanted to be a valued member of the team, even if that just meant she was the party's... well, motivation, to put it lightly. She couldn't argue with Miri at all. She was right. Tess didn't want her to slow down, not really. She wanted Miri to do whatever it was to make herself feel as good as possible.

She wasn't quite able to finish the thought when she felt some hands grab her wrists. Her arms were drawn back and upward until they couldn't bend anymore. Tess had an athlete's body already, and her training had made her quite flexible, so it wasn't particularly uncomfortable to be lifted this way, but it still felt a bit rude!

Eventually she was brought waist high and came face to face with a fat, engorged cock, thick and heavy. With Miri's thrusting, Tess was pushed forward with each pump, her lips bumping against the tip of that cock again and again. She opened her mouth wide, but wasn't quite close enough to get anything but just the tip between her lips. Judging by the height of the person she was about to fellate, and the taut, defined abs, it was Joyona that was holding her up. As expected, the Evigkin was larger than the others, which both built some worry in Tess' mind, but also caused her to salivate with desire. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Mairaela slowly stroking herself as she watched.

Joyona held Tess steady and stepped forward, pushing her cock between the smaller blonde's lips. Joyona didn't even have to move. Just the force of Miri thrusting against Tess' ass pushed her mouth back and forth along Joyona's cock. That is, Joyona didn't have to move. She did, however, and the two women shared Tess' body by pumping her between them. Even if Tess didn't want it--which was not the case--there was little that she could do about it. Miri had her hips held in a firm grip and the giantess in front of her had her arms held backward in her strong hands.

She could hear the people around her talking, laughing, enjoying their conquest. The sound of Miri's hips slapping against her ass and the wet squish of Joyona's cock filling her mouth again and again, Tess couldn't make out what they were saying, but they sounded casual and full of humor. Something about that lack of seriousness, as though using Tess in this manner was completely typical, was arousing to her. She was being treated like a toy, like she had treated Scirocca once. She hoped Scirocca enjoyed it as much as she was enjoying it.

Joyona was polite enough to not begin throatfucking her immediately, but rather took some time to break her in. She was kinder than Miri; no surprise there. Suddenly, Miri stopped thrusting, and though Tess thought that she was taking a break or switching positions, she felt a sudden bloom of heat within her body. Miri's cock twitched and throbbed, pulsing as it emptied thick, creamy seed deep into Tess' womb. Tess felt so full, and that was only the first. She felt cum leaking down the insides of her thighs, and as Miri pulled out, she felt more spilling across her lower back.

"Aaahh~.." Miri sighed in relief, slapping her still rock-hard cock against Tess' ass, which was firm enough to cause it to bounce pleasantly.

Tess could hear the words "Your turn" coming from one of them, but with her face being so thoroughly fucked by Joyona's enormous dick, she couldn't quite make out who it was. Gods, it was so outrageously hot to have a cock so big filling her mouth, pinning her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, bumping up against the back of her throat and threatening to take her in full. Tess wondered how Joyona was lasting so long if she was supposed to be so sensitive, but figured that the giantess had some impressive willpower. She did, however, feel Joyona's hand palm the back of her head.

She felt bodies rubbing up beneath her and behind her, and heard Mairaela's voice underneath her, "Having fun sweetie?"

"Mmhf.. mh~!" Tess tried to reply affirmatively, but managed nothing but choked moans.

She seemed to get the point across well enough as Mairaela purred, "Good. Me too."

Miri guided her hips down until she felt Mairaela's length pushing into her pussy. Filled with her own arousal and Miri's cum, Mairaela slid in much more easily than Miri had, though it was still such a squeeze that Tess struggled and shook in ecstasy. Tess could feel Miri's cum squeezed from her body as Mairaela's cock filled that space. She tried to raise and lower her hips, desperate to please Mairaela as the Fey had repeatedly pleasured her, but with Joyona beginning to squeeze against her throat, it was increasingly difficult to concentrate on the task.

Mairaela helped by thrusting upward, bounding Tess up and down while Joyona pumped from in front of her. She was desperate for Joyona to cum in her mouth, but the giantess was holding strong. Tess was about to sit up a little as her back was growing sore, but Miri held her down. She could feel the horned-girl's cock sliding between her cumsoaked cheeks. Tess had no idea what was going to happen until Miri guided the tip of her cock toward that tight little star between her cheeks.

Tess' eyes went wide, lashes fluttering, as Miri began to squeeze against the pucker of her asshole, beginning to slowly part it as she forced her way past those tight muscles.

Tess' whole body shook as she came, moaning on Joyona's cock and her pussy squeezing down on Mairaela's. It didn't do Miri's attempts any favors as her whole body spasmed and tensed.

She saw the challenge of the trial now. This was bliss.

Chapter 108 - Miren's Gift

Miren gripped Aku's fur, propping herself up against his sides as he sped through the fields and barrelled through rocky foes, tearing them apart limb from stony limb. Miren had to shield herself from the rocky gravel that went flying in their wake. "Aku, right!" She shouted, and the wolfbeast pivoted on his front legs, catching himself, claws kicking up craters of dirt before he pounced on the next rock golem, taking him to the ground before crushing its head in his teeth.

"Couldn't you have fought something with meat?!" Aku replied with a growl, "I'm getting tired of biting rock!"

"I'm sorry, my friend," Miren called back, "Unfortunately I don't have a choice in what tries to kill me."

In the distance, Miren caught sight of Joyona with a towering rock beast swinging a club-like arm toward her back. Joyona caught the arm behind her and flipped the colossal monster over her shoulder and into the ground. The giantess brought a strong leg back and kicked the creature across the head, sending jagged, crumbling stones into the air.

Miren appreciated Joyona's personality. Serious. Calm. Practical. Of course, that was all just a ruse. Miren could tell, as her own was a facade of sorts. Still, Joyona was the one that was the most like a companion to her. She still couldn't hold a candle to Aku, though.

As they strode toward three more of these monsters, Aku sprinted headlong. He could take one easily enough, but it took time to crunch his teeth through the rock. They would certainly be struck within that time.

"Go around!" Miren shouted, planting her hands down upon the back of Aku's neck. She felt her gift surging through her palms, granting her ally incredible speed. Like a blur, the two of them slid around the outside of the three monsters in an instant. To the creatures, they must have appeared to smear to the left, assuming they were visible at all.

Aku dove into the center golem, tearing it limb from limb with his powerful claws. The distraction gave them the time to crunch through the head of another, but not before the third monster swung its rocky arm.

Miren slid to the side, grabbing onto Aku's fur as she balanced on the flank opposite where he would be struck. Power surged through her hands and a ghostly, golden suit of armor manifested around the wolf's body, fitted to his animal shape. With a metallic thud, Aku went skidding to the side, relatively unharmed.

He knew not to waste this moment, lunging at the last remaining opponent and swiping at it so powerfully that its head broke free from its shoulders. The spectral armor faded and Miren climbed up to his back once more.

"Any left?" Miren asked.

"One," Aku replied, turning around.

By the time Miren got a look at it, the armored Joyona uppercut it through the crotch, sending stones scattering through the air.

"Never mind," Aku replied, slowing his stride and pacing toward Joyona.

When the two of them caught up to one another, Joyona's helmet split in half and merged with her pauldrons, freeing her head. "How cute," Miren thought, comparing her gift to the Evigkin's.

Joyona inspected Aku, leaning left and right to get a good look at him. She expected questions. She expected outrage at the fact that she kept Aku hidden for so long.

What she didn't expect was Joyona simply saying, "Thank you."

"I did it for Miren, not for you," Aku replied with his deep, growling voice.

Joyona nodded. She didn't seem to mind. She looked up to Miren, who sat upon Aku's back over twice as high as Joyona stood. "Are you ready to continue?" Joyona asked, "I doubt that was the last challenge."

Miren nodded her head and Aku let out a huff of hot air through his nostrils that blew Joyona's hair about. Joyona nodded, her helmet reforming around her head. "I'll try to keep up," Joyona replied, not even asking to ride upon Aku's back, which Miren would have outright refused. She appreciated Joyona's respectful restraint.

Aku began to run toward their destination while Joyona kept up behind them. She had to use those thrusts out of the back of her armor to propel herself fast enough to keep up with Aku, but it didn't seem to tire her overly much. Still, it gave Miren some distance to speak privately to Aku.

"So how is this place?" Aku asked calmly, his voice a little smoother now that he wasn't playing tough wolf for his new acquaintance.

Miren debated her answer but responded, "It's good. It's a tower. Might be cramped, but I saw a world outside the windows. Plains to run through. It's... nice."

"We have so many options," Aku replied, "Are you sure this is the one?"

"I don't want to wait longer." Miren let out a little sigh, rubbing her forehead, "I am tired of losing you every time I go back."