Elegy for a Star Ch. 101-110

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We only met recently," Aku responded, "You are my dear friend, and I feel the same. I do not want you to leave."

"It isn't right," Miren let out a sigh.

Aku growled his agreement, but replied, "We could keep looking for my home."

"The odds that we find it are..."

"I know," Aku replied, "This place, then. It'll do."

Miren scratched Aku through his thick coat of fur, using both hands to dig into the wolf's back. Afterward, she laid her head down upon her friend's fur, hugging him, resting upon him during his gallop.

Half an hour later, Aku woke Miren with a bark and growled, "Miren, can you see what that is?"

The Winter Fey rubbed at her eyes and stood up, balancing on Aku's back as it undulated with his expansive stride. The ground had shifted from grassy plains to rocky sands. She peered into the distance, focusing her sight upon a darkened sky. She heard the thunderous booms of Joyona's armor launching her forward, until the armored woman came up beside her.

"Something we need to worry about?" Joyona asked above the rush of wind blowing past them.

"Yes," Miren replied, "It's a hurricane. I think our destination is within it. Maybe at the shoreline."

"Can you see it?"

"No, but..."

"I can't feel it anymore," Joyona replied.

"Neither can I," Miren replied with a frown, "This is the best bet that we have to go on."

"Agreed," Joyona grunted, "I should be fine. Will you?"

"We'll be fine," Miren spoke back, sounding a little snappier than she meant to, "Worry about yourself, Evigkin."

Joyona didn't reply. Nothing seemed to get past that giant's thick skin. Armored in more ways than one.

"What's the plan?" Aku called out.

Miren was wracking her brain, "I can shield you. I can hang onto your flank to block myself from the wind."

"For how long?" The wolf replied.

"As long as I need to."

"See you on the other side, Joyona," Miren shouted, the wind picking up as it began to blow her hair and clothes violently.

Chapter 109 - Teamwork

Tess could feel Miri squeezing her butt, parting her cheeks as she began to squeeze that hard length into her ass. Tess was moaning, her sounds muffled by Joyona's fat dick filling her mouth. She was drooling over the giantess' shaft, looking up at her with tear-filled eyes. She wasn't upset--far from it actually--but this mix of bliss and rough treatment was taking its toll. Tess had no idea how long it had been. It felt like it'd just begun and felt like hours had passed, all at the same time. Her sense of time was absolutely lost.

She was happy to hear Mairaela's moans beneath her. The Summer Fey seemed to really, really enjoy this. She was always so happy when it came to sex. Who wouldn't be? Mairaela was very vocal about it though, and Tess appreciated that a lot. She got the same register from the way Joyona's hips bucked and her hand grew heavier on the back of Tess' head, but the feeling of that too-big cock nudging at the back of Tess' throat had her worried.

Miri managed to get past the tightest portion of her body and her cock began to slide into Tess' ass, unobstructed. The feeling caused Tess to cry out, and Joyona took the opportunity to cut her off by squeezing her cock down into Tess' open throat. It was hard to focus on all of the sensations at once, and Tess' mind flipped through the different angles of pleasure like pages in a book; Mairaela in her pussy, Miri in her ass, Joyona in her mouth. It drove her utterly wild, hearing the moans and gasps and cries of those she was pleasuring. Tess loved it. Loved being useful. Loved making her friends feel good.

She could feel Joyona's cock throbbing hard. Tess wondered if Joyona was finally ready to cum. She wondered how much the giantess would give her, where she'd give it to her and how roughly. She used to wonder if Joyona was asexual. It's possible that she actually was, but her mimic certainly wasn't, and Tess enjoyed this moment with the member of her party that she was least familiar with.

As she was so focused on Joyona, and so focused on her breathing, she felt Mairaela twitch deep in her cunt and felt the Summer Fey adding her seed to Miri's, mixing within her womb. The feeling and the sounds of Mairaela's pleasured cries drove Tess wild, and she came on the spot. Her body was quivering, unaware of the intrusions upon the rest of her body until she came back down from her sensual high. When she did, she felt extremely wet below the waist, and felt Miri pulling out of her ass, leaving Tess' body feeling warm and full. She could feel the cum spilling from her ass and pussy at once, realizing that Miri must've cum at some point during all of that, too.

This realization began to vanish from her mind as it dawned on her that she was choking. Her vision was growing black around the edges as she looked upward at a very pleased Joyona, who matched her gaze. She was saying something, looking soothing and calming as she stroked a hand through Tess' hair, before she finally withdrew. Tess gasped for breath, coming off of Joyona's spit-slick cock like a panting mess. Spittle and precum hung from her reddened, abused lips in strands, occasionally dripping down onto Mairaela's chest. The others were laughing in good humor, each of them pampering Tess in their own way with pets and mewls and coos, encouraging her, thanking her. Tess adored it. Maybe this is who she was. Who she was meant to be!

The thought was knocked from her mind as Joyona slapped her heavy cock across Tess' face. Tess could see spit reaching to the bottom few inches of Joyona's cock, realizing that she hadn't even taken the whole thing. Gods, what a monster she had, and she hadn't even cum yet. The thought drove her mad with lust. She wanted--she needed--to make Joyona cum. "Whew," Miri said, rising to her feet and positioning herself beside Joyona. Mairaela was already shifting behind her, and Tess could feel the Fey's hard cock guiding its way toward her ass. "Yeeesss~..." Tess hissed as Mairaela squeezed inside of her.

Mairaela grabbed a fistful of Tess' hair, pulling her head and arching her back sharply. Miri stuffed her cock down Tess' throat, wiggling her hips in order to squeeze down inside of that tight, ringed muscle. "There you go!" Miri laughed, already pumping her hips to facefuck the poor blonde.

Tess glanced over to see Gwen standing off to the side, slowly stroking herself. Tess held up a hand in offering to the silvery woman. After some uncertain seconds, she approached to stand beside Tess, who took hold of the woman's cock and--as best she could--began to stroke it with firm mid-dick to tip pumps. She loved hearing Gwen's moans, Mairaela's exclamations of pleasure. What she loved even more was the way that Miri shoved Tess' head off of her cock and then, holding the back of her head, pushed her mouth down over Joyona's dick once again. Miri forced her head back and forth to take Joyona's length while Mairaela invaded her ass and Gwendolyn enjoyed the clumsy and distracted handjob, plus all of the other sights.

She heard the giantess groaning and felt an extra set of hands on her head. Large hands. Joyona was close, Tess knew, and she focused her efforts on her mouth-work upon the Evigkin. Though most of her movement came from the force of Mairaela's pumps and bumping against her butt, Tess did what she could to take as much of Joyona's cock as possible.

The giantess let out a soft cry, her cock swelling and beginning to pulse. There were a few dry throbs before all of a sudden Tess' mouth was filled in an instant with Joyona's cream. Cum immediately overfilled her mouth, spilling from her lips and nostrils all at once. Tess was dizzy, blissed out and confused, used like a complete toy as Joyona continued fucking her face, pumping more and more of the giantess' excessive cream into Tess' stomach, but most spilling down her body and across her heavy chest.

Before she had a moment to recover, she felt Miri and Gwen both go off, splattering her with their seed, all across her chest, her back, her hair, her face. Mairaela blew her load deep inside of Tess' body, filling her ass once more with creamy, molten love. By the end of it, Tess was certain that she was covered in her friends' cum. It pervaded her mouth, tongue, throat and nose, and its heat was all she could feel upon her body, in her ass and cunt.

She adored being able to take care of her friends. If only she were this free and useful outside of the Void, she would do this nightly for them if she could.

This was utterly lovely.

This was bliss.

She didn't want to stop.

She didn't want to leave.

Chapter 110 - Makes the Dream Work

Tess was coming down from yet another orgasm when Miri spilled another load of cum across her face. She licked her lips, wiped her face and sucked the cream from her fingers. She felt someone else parting her butt and squeezing once more into her ass, but she had no idea who. At this point, both Miri and Mairaela had, and while they were both plenty big, it certainly wasn't Joyona's monster-cock stretching her. "Mairaela, then," Tess decided silently, after completing her sex-arithmetic. Regardless of who it was, she was just happy to please yet another one of her friends.

All of the praise from her companions was driving her wild. Good girl this, good girl that. Tess was stimulated beyond belief and her track of time had completely dissipated. The only thing that could take the smile off of her face was a cock in her mouth.

Her body was a cumsoaked mess; dripping down her legs, her chest, her cheeks. It was helpful, honestly. She was well lubricated in every crevice of her body. This was especially nice when mimic-Gwendolyn finally shucked some of that anxiety about the switch of her genitals and stood in front of Tess after Miri departed. Tess opened her mouth welcomingly, but when she brought her face toward Gwen's length, the woman pulled back. Tess looked confused and disappointed. Was Gwen mad at her? Why wouldn't she let Tess pleasure her?

Instead, Gwen sat down, sitting upon the floor, and encouraged Tess to lower her body until her chest came down to Gwen's dick. "Oh," Tess realized in her mind, "She wants me to use my tits." Excitement grew in her mind as she parted her breasts and welcomed Gwen's sex into her warm cleavage. She squeezed her tits together, wrapping Gwen's cock with plump, soft flesh, already slick with cum. Tess looked up at Gwen's face with a hopeful expression. Gwen was blushing intensely, looking lustful, like her drive to receive some of the attention her companions were getting was enough to overwhelm her initial discomfort.

Tess hardly had to do anything. From Gwen's position she could thrust between Tess' tits with ease, and Mairaela's pumping against her butt rocked Tess back and forth to squeeze Gwen's slick beast between her breasts. Even if they were all equally sensitive, they still had varying degrees of experience with Tess' body. The first few times were always the fastest with those mimic minds finding new experiences to be more thrilling. Gwen didn't need to be especially kinky yet, but she was lasting longer than the tender petting that got her off earlier, spurring this whole ordeal.

Tess craned her head down, parted her lips and stretched out her tongue. Gwen's cock slid across Tess' tongue with each thrust, barely entering her mouth each time her hips slapped against the underside of Tess' tits.

She heard Mairaela's telltale cries of pleasure. By now, Tess had memorized what each girl sounded like when they were about to cum. Well, Mairaela and Miri really. She could stand to learn more about Joyona, who was so difficult that Tess had only gotten her off a handful of times. Gods did she deliver, though. The Evigkin was by far the biggest supplier of hot, cloying seed out of the group.

Mairaela was about to cum, and Tess could feel the swelling of that thick cock, if anything, swelling thicker still. She could feel the power of Mairaela's cum spurting against her inner walls, but she was already so full. Most of it just spilled out of her body and upon Mairaela's lap. It'd been like that for a while, honestly, but none of the girls seemed to mind, Tess least of all.

Gwendolyn began to huff and whimper, letting out slow, soft, breathy cries. Tess loved that sound. Gwen's signs of an approaching orgasm were perhaps the sweetest. She was so beautiful. So sweet.

"Please," Tess whispered to Gwen, "Cum for me." Her voice was hoarse and her throat hurt to talk. That was going to happen when you had one of these big cocks fucking it, let alone an Evigkin's. It had been a long while since it bothered Tess.

Gwen was biting the side of her hand to try and stifle her moans. "Gods, she's cute," Tess thought to herself. She had seen her friends cum more times than she could count, but this one was perhaps Tess' favorite. Gwendolyn's face was perfect.

The thought was running through her mind when Tess felt a rope of cum splashing against the underside of her chin. "Aah~.." Tess whimpered breathlessly, milking out a violent and messy orgasm from Gwen's dick. A great deal of it was squeezed out between Tess' breasts, but the rest either stuck to her upper body, neck and chin, or landed upon Gwen's lap.

By the end of it, Gwendolyn was looking down at her with lidded eyes. Her expression was sweet. Gentle. Appreciative. Adoring.

Her expression was loving.

At this realization, the others pulled out of her and suddenly Tess felt so empty. All of the spaces of her body had never been vacant at the same time during the last hour. Despite it all, she could only think about that look that Gwen gave her. If mimic-Miri was telling the truth, then mimic-Gwen was acting as the real Gwen would under these conditions in the real world.

Did Gwen love her?

Tess was still wiping her mouth with her arm, but there didn't seem to be a dry enough part of her body to really get much off of her lips. At least she'd been able to clear her eyes.

She was immediately distracted as each of her allies surrounded her, petting her, praising her for her efforts. She pushed up into their hands eagerly, preening like a little kitten; like the little pet she was. She appreciated the moment of comfort. They hadn't been as rough as they could have been. It was just how Tess liked it. Passionate, thorough, but with affection at the forefront.

"Alright, Tessy," Miri started to say, still panting now that the tireless boon of the challenge had passed, "It's decision time." Miri sounded excited for this part, "We're all hopeful that you'll stay. If you do, you get the same gift that we have. Never getting tired, never less horny than at your neediest. That last part might sound scary, but we'll always be here to take care of you. For all time."

That sounded so nice. Without a shadow of doubt, Tess wanted that. If this place were built to cloud her judgment and distract her from her real-world goals, it succeeded. She wanted their love. She wanted to please her friends. Who cared if they were mimics? They were so real. Who's to say they weren't the real thing; that they didn't have emotions of their own? They were perfect copies beyond what they had between their legs. They were the same people.

In the real world she didn't have much in the way of being useful to her friends. But here? Here, she was the most useful. She could help them constantly. She could be the best thing to happen to all of them, every second of every day, for all time. The thought was so much that Tess quivered with arousal.

"Whatever you do, the challenge requires you to answer truthfully," Miri spoke firmly, emphasizing the last word, "But remember the consequence of either answer. Choose to stay here and you are abandoning your other life. Choose to leave and you'll never experience something like this again."

Tess parted her lips, trying to will herself to answer quickly before she had time to think about it, but she paused, realizing that she didn't know which answer she would rush to speak. She wanted to think more about this. She had to make the right choice. Maybe waiting until she was less horny was the better option, then she could make a rational decision.

"Ah, ah," Miri chided, "That won't work." Just like in the real world, Miri had access to some of Tess' surface thoughts, "You aren't coming down from this arousal, baby. You need to give us the truth right now. Stay or go?"

"I..." Tess struggled, bowing her head and planting her hands onto the floor, "I don't want to abandon the people outside of this world."

"The 'real' versions of them," Tess meant to say, but she wasn't able. How were these any less real? If anything, they'd been more truthful to who they were here than anywhere else. Tess could not honestly say that they were not the real ones.

"What would happen to you all, if I left?" Tess asked, "Just.. oblivion?"

"We can't tell you," Mairaela replied sorrowfully, "We just hope that you make the right choice."

But what was the right choice? She felt like this should be easy. Be noble. Return to your friends. Continue on your quest. That was what a hero would do, right? Wasn't Tess a hero? The hero of her own story? How was it that this could even be a question?!

"I..." Tess started again, voice falling off. Every time she felt close to a choice, her mind leapt to the other possibility.

"Answer honestly," Miri insisted.

Tess felt a squeeze around her heart. She couldn't believe her ears when she spoke:

"I can't choose."

"You must," Miri explained, "That's the trial. If you do not choose..."

Tess shook her head, "I need to go back but there is something here that I cannot pull away from. I am being torn."

"So, neither choice," Joyona answered.

Gwen spoke, "You're really unable to pick?"

"I can't leave here. There's... this place is real. At least a little bit," Tess said with some realization, "Isn't it?"

Miri said softly, still petting Tess' head, "As real as you want it to be."

"Choose," Joyona spoke sternly, "Now."

"I choose neither," Tess replied with an uncharacteristic firmness, "I insist that I need to go, but there is something here that needs to come with me. You all. You need to come with me."

"Tess, this isn't one of the options," Gwen said, "Are you really giving us that answer?"

"Yes," Tess replied, "I'm not choosing one of your options. I make my own. You are coming with me and I am going back."

There was an intensity in their judging stares.

The weight of their eyes faded immediately. Joyona, Mairaela and Gwendolyn all evaporated before her eyes. Only Miri remained.

"Golly, Tessy, you sure are good at this hero thing, huh?" Miri praised.

Tess was beyond confused. A hero would've chosen to leave. Would she be stuck here now?

Miri let out a little sigh, "You pass."

"I pass?"

"Of course," Miri replied, "You only needed to answer honestly."

"I thought I had to say I needed to go back?"

"Nope," Miri replied, waving her hand dismissively.

"But that's what you said. You said that's what the challenge was," Tess replied argumentatively.

"I'm Miri," the demoness said with a laugh, "I'm a liar." She snapped her fingers and the sound of Miri's voice from a couple minutes ago played back in her mind, "Whatever you do, the challenge requires you to answer truthfully,"

Tess scowled, angered, "But there is something here that needs to come with me. Those couldn't have been just complete fakes."

"Perceptive, aren't you?" Miri replied with a feigned, dramatic sigh.

"Where are they?" Tess asked.

"Okay, okay," Miri said, holding her hands up defensively, "Yes, I took little pieces of their souls to make those copies. You can have them back."

"How did you take a chip of their soul?"

"A little part of each of the others died in their trials."