Elena - A Wandaverse Expansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you bring me my robe from the bedroom? It's resting on the dresser." Elena requested.

Magnus did as was asked, noting the softness of the red satin garment. Elena was on her feet when he came back.

"Could you run me a bath? I could really use a good hot soak." Elena said like it was a normal request with a guy she had just met.

Magnus was visibly shaken. His air of confidence was noticeably shaken from earlier when he was in his element in the gym. Elena liked the hint of his guard dropping for a second.

"Sure, no problem." Magnus managed to reply looking over Elena's curvy physique as she lay on the sofa.

"Use the bubbles and bath salts please." Elena yelled as Magnus walked towards the bathroom.

Magnus did as he instructed. He was impressed with how clean Elena kept her bathroom. He erred on the side of making the water piping hot. The bathroom smelled great from the floral body wash and moisturizer.

Magnus returned to the living room to find Elena standing in her robe. Magnus' eyes couldn't hide the shock as he looked her body up and down in her short red kimono. Elena noted his lingering glare at her chest. This surprised Elena because even though she had a very full c cup rack, her round ass was exceptional even by South American standards. It was unusual for Elena's chest to get more attention than her butt.

Elena did notice that when Magnus' eyes clicked to her discarded clothes pile at the end of the sofa he definitely noted that her black bikini panties topped the pile. Boob guy or not Magnus was aware Elena was going commando under the brief robe.

"Can you help me into the tub please?" Elena asked faking innocence.

Elena could see the mix of nervousness and excitement in Magnus' face. His emerald green eyes were an even more brilliant shade of green when he was excited. He walked over to Elena who didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Magnus' thick neck. With almost no effort Elena was lifted off her feet and carried to the bathroom where a bubble-filled tub was waiting for her.

"Can you grab my tub heater from under the sink?" Elena asked when Magnus set her down.

Magnus did as he was asked and handed the device to Elena who plugged it in. She bent over to hook the device over the edge of the tub. In the mirror, she saw Magnus focus his gaze at her ample ass as the hem of the robe rode up her thighs to reveal the bottoms of her round ass cheeks. Elena noted that while Magnus might have been a boob guy, he clearly liked a great ass when presented to him.

Elena took a deep breath and loosened the belt on her robe. She could hear Magnus stop breathing in anticipation. Her robe fell to the ground around her ankles. Magnus looked over her curvy nude body. He registered the stark contrast in her dark skin and her bikini line. He fantasized about the thought of her laying out in what must clearlt]y be the briefest of swimsuits. True to the reputation of her countrywomen in Brazil, Elena was completely waxed. Magnus was transfixed with her large purple areolas. He noted the edges protruded past the triangular tan lines on her full natural breasts. Elena must have caused quite the stir at the pool or beach.

"Can you help me one last time?" Elena asked holding her arm out so Magnus could steady her as she stepped into the tub.

Elena eased into the hot water slowly, taking deep breaths as she inched into the bubbly water. Her eyes clicked to the side and noted a large erection tenting Magnus' weightlifting pants. She was pleased with the equipment Magnus was packing.

Magnus started to leave. Elena sat up and leaned over the edge of the tub. Magnus couldn't take his eyes off of her sudsy breasts as they rested on the ledge of the tub. They looked like soapy pillows under her tanned neck.

"Don't go. I'm still going to need help getting out of the tub. Maybe a massage. I understand Swedes are known for their massages." Elena said.

"I'm not actually Swedish. I'm from Greenland. We speak Danish but we're more like Eskimos." Magnus replied.

"Eskimos, really? When I was first learning English one of my favorite songs was Quinn the Eskimo by Phish." Elena responded excited.

"You mean The Mighty Quinn?" Magnus asked.

"The Phish version is called Quinn the Eskimo but the chorus they say the Mighty Quinn." Elena said.

"So it's the same song?" Magnus asked.

"I have the CD in the other room. I'll play it for you after my bath." Elena responded confident that Magnus wasn't leaving now.

Elena soaked in the hot water for twenty minutes while she and Magnus got to know each other. She found out Magnus was half American on his mother's side. His parents met at the Airforce base in Greenland. He had grown up in the city of Nuuk tiny by American or Brazilian standards at twenty thousand people but the biggest city in Greenland. He had moved to the states at ten when his father retired from the military.

Elena told Magnus about her childhood in San Paolo. About growing up in a police family and being a bodyguard. Magnus paid a pretty fair amount of attention to Elena considering how little of her body was covered by the bubbles by the end of her soak.

Elena stood in the tub and asked Magnus to steady her as she stepped out. Magnus handed her a towel which she used to dry off seductively. Magnus handed her the robe.

"No thanks. I'm not going to need it." Elena said shaking her head.

Elena leaned on Magnus' shoulder and her warm still damp right breast pressed into his huge shoulder. She had meant it as a seduction move but instead was surprised by the amount of muscle in Magnus' powerful deltoid. She felt her knees go weak and was glad to have him to lean on.

Magnus helped her walk to her room. Elena layed on the bed on her stomach. Again Magnus made a move for the door.

"I thought you were going to give me a massage. Besides I'm going to need a ride back to my car in the morning." Elena said.

"What time do you want me to come back and pick you up in the morning?" Magnus asked.

"I don't want you to come back in the morning." Elena said.

"I thought you wanted a ride." Magnus said.

"I do want a ride. I want a ride right now." Elena said pulling Magnus to the bed.

"Oh." Magnus said finally getting it.

As Elena was already naked, Magnus went right to her breasts. He had been admiring them for the past thirty minutes. His thin lips circled Elena's right nipple and she felt the heat from his mouth spread across her chest. Elena let out a soft moan as she rubbed her thighs together. The heat spread across her nether regions.

Magnus was relentless in regards to Elena's nipple. His tongue swirled around her diamond hard tip. As the pressure between Elena's thighs built she pressed her hands to Magnus' powerful shoulders. His trap muscles felt like knotted rope.

Magnus showed no sign of relenting his focus on Elena's nipple. Elena felt her ab muscles tighten as the heat spread through her body. She gripped Magnus' shirt behind his back and slowly lifted it over his back that felt like marble columns under her fingers. Elena pressed her hand on Magnus' barrel chest with all her might and he relented his attention to her nip for just long enough for Elena to slip his shirt over his head.

Elena was shocked at how big Magnus was without his shirt. He wasn't lean but his powerful body was almost comically proportioned. His whole body looked like he was inflated with a bicycle pump.

Magnus was back on her breast the second his shirt was off. Elena was in a race to get Magnus' belt undone. She wanted to have an orgasm with Magnus from sex not from oral. Magnus was about to push her over the edge just from sucking on her nipples.

Elena slid Magnus' pants down over his tight muscular ass. Elena reached to her bedside table drawer for protection. it was hard to concentrate on finding a condom in the drawer as her body was tingling all over. Elena was finally able to find a rubber and was able to maneuver it around Magnus who was glued to her breast. Magnus paused his nippular activities for just a second as Elena slipped the condom over his uncircumcised cock.

Unlike other guys Elena had been with who had started to soften when a rubber was slipped over their erection, Magnus actually got harder inside the condom. It was a refreshing change from the usual game of beat the clock before his erection faded. Elena was stunned by how hard Magnus' thick cock got. She teased it around the wet folds of her womanhood before slipping the head inside her warm walls. Magnus was a gentile giant as he slowly allowed Elena to take more of his member. at the halfway point he let off of her nipple and looked deep into her eyes. He took a long deep breath and let it out slowly as Elena took his full length.

Magnus returned his attention to Elena's chest. When his lips again hit her hard nipples Magnus could feel Elena contract around his erection. To Magnus' delight, he found that he could manipulate the contractions in Elena's walls with the motions of his tongue on Elena's nipple. It took him a few minutes but once he had worked the timing out with his thrusts he was able to send waves of electric pleasure through Elena's body.

Elena's skin was exploding all over as Magnus rocked the velvety grip of her womanhood. Elena felt her muscles tense as the quaking spread through her body from the center out. The sweat was burning her eyes as her whole being was on fire. Elena could feel her core melt as Magnus slowly and methodically rocked into her. It was hard to tell what felt better her boiling womb or her stiff nipples in Magnus' mouth.

Like running headfirst into a wall, Elena started quivering involuntarily around Magnus' erection. She shoved hard into Magnus' chest to get him off her breast. The wall crumbled around Elena as her body shrank in pleasure.

She could feel Magnus climax in the rubber. He rolled to the side and collapsed face down into the pillow. His huge arm draped over her and pinned her to the bed. It took a Herculean effort for Elena to slip out from underneath the weight of Magnus' bulk.

Elena went back and slipped her robe on. When she came back to the bed Magnus was out cold. Elena cuddled up next to his huge form and fell asleep. In the morning when she woke it didn't appear Magnus had moved an inch. Elena felt pretty good about herself to push a man like that to exhaustion.

12