Wanda Chi-Town Tuck in

Story Info
Out of town wife gets put to bed.
1.9k words
3.71
16.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This follows the Chi-town Tryst story.

Stevie the bartender wasn't sure what he was expecting as he walked down the hotel hallway following Ashley who carried a carafe of black coffee two bottles of wine. Stevie was still dressed in just a bathrobe after an unplanned dip in the pool. He had a garbage bag slung over his shoulder he had told Ashley contained his fresh from the dryer clothes but in reality, contained the disposable cameras left behind at a wedding the hotel had hosted. Stevie intended to immortalize the evening in pictures.

Ashley was a sure thing. She had made her intentions clear since the Evening started in the bar. Stevie was at least going to score with her tonight. He wasn't sure about Wanda. He would love to get a go at her but the other three guys had their sights set on the huge breasted African goddess. In her drunken state, it was pretty obvious that some combination of guys were going to score with her. Stevie was okay with sloppy seconds but thirds was pushing it and fourths was just unacceptable.

Stevie and Ashley heard laughter coming from the hotel room as Ashley fiddled with the door lock. Ashley gasped when the door swung open. Wanda had almost managed to get a bra on. The three men had her surrounded and were taking turns pulling the straps of her bra down over her huge breasts. Wanda was protesting but giggling as her bra was assaulted.

Once Stevie got to the room he provided a distraction for Ashley and the two professors and Tony the ballplayer were free to have at Wanda. Tony unhooked Wanda's bra and threw it across the room. Wanda's breasts were once again in their full naked glory for the room to enjoy.

Ashley started to protest that the three pervs shouldn't be groping her friend but Stevie cut her off with a deep kiss. Ashley tried to resist but found her hand trailing down to Stevie's erection that was poking through his robe. Stevie pushed her down on her knees and she took it as her cue to take his large member in her mouth. Once her attention was on his cock Stevie pointed out that the bag he brought had several cameras in it in case anyone wanted to preserve anything for posterity.

The two professors never wanting to pass up an opportunity to get pictures of Wanda's huge bare tits were happy to oblige. Tony being more of an ass man took the opportunity to slide his hand in the back of Wanda's panties. Wanda was not thrilled about the rough squeezing of her butt that The Dominican was giving. However, once the two teachers started snapping pictures of her chest she forgot all about it. The camera flash was constant as the two educators started on Wanda.

As the minutes ticked by the two got bolder and bolder with their student. It started with pictures of hands groping her coffee-colored breasts. They were amazed at how soft Wanda's tit flesh was. Doctor Hertzmoore had gotten a good feel of Wanda before but this was a first for Professor Gropenhoffer. Wanda's inviting breasts were even better than he had imagined. This was exactly what the two had imagined when they had singled Wanda out at the beginning of the nursing program.

Wanda knew that she should put a stop to the relentless assault on her chest that her teachers were administering but she was caught up in the moment. The combination of hard liquor and the fact that her husband Julie had made breast play such a huge part of their lovemaking was turning her on beyond belief. Wanda got so hot from breast contact that it was hard for her to stop. It was ironic that her husband's constant loving attention to her amazing rack made her so susceptible to temptation once she actually let other men touch her.

When Professor Gropenhoffer wrapped his lips around her dark brown nipple her soft moan signaled that she was beyond protest now. In her mind, she knew that this was going too far but she couldn't stop it. She knew the camera flashes were a problem. The fact that she was leaving evidence of her two teachers sucking on her nipples was obviously going to be something she would regret later but her body felt so good.

When the teachers abandoned the cameras and double teamed her chest she started uncontrollably grinding her ass into Tony's hands. When his fingers touched her wet pussy she shuddered with pleasure. The super-fit athlete took this as his cue to shove the teacher out of the way.

The two school administrators started to argue but saw an intense light in Tony's eyes. They backed away timidly as he spun Wanda around facing him. He roughly shoved Wanda to her knees. Julie was never rough with her and didn't like blowjobs so she was unsure as to what was happening.

The look in Tony's eyes as he pulled out his erection signaled to Wanda what he wanted. Even in her drunken state, she knew this wasn't what she wanted.

"I'm not going to do that. I'm a married woman." She protested.

Tony's eyes went dark when she mentioned being married. He didn't appreciate it earlier in the night when Wanda had said that her husband had a bigger cock than he did. It wasn't something he was used to hearing. It had made him even more determined to hate-fuck the drunken Wanda. Then when the other girls stated that without a doubt Wanda's husband Julie was more macho than Tony it was almost more than he could take. It was all he could do to resist bending her over the bad and forcing his way with her.

Fortunately, it wouldn't come to that. In her inebriated state, Wanda was easy to manipulate.

"So you won't cheat on your husband but you are happy to cheat and lie at a game. Mentirosa!" He said in exaggerated disgust.

"Wanda recognized being called a liar. She heard her father in law refer to her that way more than once. She resented that her husband didn't challenge his father when he called her that. The slight negative feeling about her husband Julie was all it took for Tony to push her over the edge of breaking her marriage vows.

"I'm not a liar!" She said firmly.

"No? You lied and cheated at the game." Tony argued.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"The dice, you rolled that you were supposed to either take off those panties or suck this cock." Tony said angrily.

"The game was over." Wands protested.

"Yeah, you quit before your turn was over like a lying cheater." Tony said.

"I'm not a cheater or a liar." Wanda argued too drunk to see where this was headed.

"Then finish your turn." Tony told her.

"Take those panties off." Professor Gropenhoffer said excitedly.

"No!" Tony thundered.

Professor Gropenhoffer took an involuntary step back. He wanted a piece of Wanda in the worst way but Tony was scary serious.

"Too late. You were supposed to strip in the bar. Now is not the same." Tony explained.

Wanda saw what he was saying, and began to point out the flawed logic of the genital sucking was supposed to take place in the bar too. Her full lips parted as she started to speak.

With an aggressive grunt, Tony shoved his hard cock into her open mouth. Wanda's eyes bulged in shock. She wouldn't have been more surprised if Tony had shoved a live scorpion in her mouth.

The first thing she noticed was how much colder Tony was compared to Julie. There must have been a twenty-degree difference in Tony and Julie's cocks

Having only been with Julie Wanda had never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised. She was unprepared for the experience of foreskin gliding over the head of Tony's penis. She didn't like it.

The worst was how little regard he showed for her enjoyment. He just kept plugging away at her mouth almost unaware that Wanda was a person. It started to make sense to her that Julie didn't like blowjobs now. This was the complete opposite of being with her husband. She tried to use her tongue to force Tony's cock from her mouth but was disgusted by the noises of pleasure that escaped Tony's mouth. The pure aggression he used when he fucked was completely foreign to Wanda.

She felt her hand lifted and filled with something small and wet. She was stunned to realize it was Professor Gropenhoffer's penis. It was only the second she had ever held. She was shocked at how small it was. She glanced over to Ashley for help only to see Stevie the bartender wink at her before ramming his cock balls deep into the bent over Ashley.

Doctor Hertzmoore entered her line of sight. Also with his cock out. Wanda wondered if the college had a tiny penis policy because the doctor was also much smaller than Wanda had ever seen.

Wanda didn't want the doctor to touch her. She was spared the fate when Tony almost lost his temper.

"You two faggots take your half penises across the room. I don't want you anywhere near me when I bust a nut down this putita's throat."

Wanda was shocked that this was the man she had cheated on her husband with.

Then the camera flashes started again. The teachers were documenting Wanda letting someone other than Julie stuff her mouth with cock.

Wanda was all of a sudden exhausted from a combination of guilt and moonshine. Even as Tony's grunting grew more animalistic and she instinctually knew he was getting close. Tony got noticeably smaller as he exploded in Wanda's mouth. It was the first time Wanda had ever tasted cum before and she spit it out on the bedsheet. Even Tony's load was colder than Julie's.

Wanda stood shakily on her feet. She regretted her actions instantly. She felt even worse when she saw the smug look on Tony's face. He looked like he owned Wanda somehow. She was now a notch on his belt. The contempt in his eyes made Wanda sick.

Wanda felt hands on her hips. Her eyes went wide as her panties were pulled below her ass. She was able to grab the material before her pussy was exposed.

"Not my panties." Wanda yelled in a tug of war with Professor Gropenhoffer.

"Yes, your panties." The Professor said.

Wanda fell over on the bed. She rolled to her back.

"I don't want you to see my punnie." Wanda said.

"We've seen your punnie before." Professor Gropenhoffer said getting a new grip on the cotton panties.

Wanda felt her panties slide down her legs and then she passed out from the alcohol.

When she came to she was naked under the covers of the bed. Ashley was sleeping in the other bed. The male guests had all left the room.

Wanda went into the bathroom horrified by what she had done the night before. She was having a hard time justifying her actions. It was true that she had been pass out drunk and her husband had been pretty liberal about other guys feeling on her breasts but to go so far as to actually suck a stranger's dick was beyond anything she could write off as harmless sexual play. It was basically the same thing as having full-on sex with another man.

To Wanda's even further shock in the wastebasket she found two used condoms.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers