Bethany's all inclusive Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife blackmailed into sex by lots of hotel staff on holiday.
14.3k words
4.3
17.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer -- Everyone involved in sex is of a legal age, this story contains anal, blackmail and coercion if you do not like these scenarios this story is probably not for you.

Bethany knocked on the hotel apartment door. She was unsure what would be waiting for her behind it. She would soon learn though as one of the young lifeguards opened the door. He had a huge smile on his face.

She recognized him, he had been at the poolside earlier that day, flirting with some of the younger women, the 18/19-year-olds. What would he want to do with a 36-year-old woman? She thought to herself.

After admiring the Scottish milf's slim petite 5 foot 1" size, short fiery red hair, light blue eyes and pretty face for a moment, He told her to come in and then shouted to Bogdan that she had arrived.

She looked around the room, counting the number of people in there. Including the man that opened the door, there were two other lifeguards and two barmen then Bogdan walked into the room. With him was Ivan the catering manager.

She gulped nervously as she knew they all planned to have sex with her. She didn't know whether this would be one at a time or in a group? But she knew the moment it was suggested for her to come to this place that would be the outcome. She didn't quite expect there to be so many people though.

She looked nervously at Bogdan and waited for his instructions. The first thing he said to her was, "you look pretty hot but why are you still dressed? I think you need to get naked right now."

Bethany knew she had to comply and started to remove her clothes. First, she slid her black bikini cover up dress over her head and dropped it by the side of her. This left her standing there in trainers and the bright yellow bikini that she'd been sat poolside in just over an hour ago.

She paused for a moment and glanced towards Bogdan and then slightly around the room. Looking at the six other men who were also staring back at her, watching, waiting. Bogdan then encouraged her to continue.

She took in a deep breath and untied her bikini top slowly sliding it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor in front of her. Her 36c breasts were released from their holding, they hung slightly but still maintained some perkiness, they could have easily been on a woman 15 years younger. Bogdan again encouraged her to continue.

She kicked her trainers off then bent slightly at the knee and started to roll her bikini bottoms down over her round ass, past her knees and let them drop before stepping out of them. She was now stood completely naked in a room with seven strangers all with eyes full of lust.

Two of the men pulled out phones and started to take pictures. "Please don't do that," she begged but they continued anyway.

In his best English, one of them said, "I like the red bush matching her hair," referring to her pubic mound, he then added "I like how older ladies don't shave bald." He then took a couple more pictures.

Bogdan then spoke "accept everything that happens remember," before asking her, "are you ready to complete the arrangement? It's not too late to back out but the rest of your holiday will not be much fun if you do." He then removed his shorts.

Standing there, erect penis swaying side to side. "It's make your mind up time. Be fully compliant and get over here and start blowing me again or get dressed and leave and see what happens."

Now you may be wondering how poor Bethany found herself in this situation. The short answer to that would be bad parenting by her and her husband. They basically let their two children 8 and 10 do anything they want and get away with anything, so whilst they were on this all-inclusive two week holiday her children thought they could continue in that way.

After just two days on the holiday, Bethany and her husband had both been warned they needed to reign their kids in. They were constantly ignoring the lifeguards, putting themselves and other children at danger, forcing themselves down together on the slides when it wasn't safe to go. They were rude and obnoxious to other guests and the bar staff when getting drinks or snacks.

But these warnings were ignored, and they continued to let their children do whatever they wanted. That's when it got worse. The third day the head lifeguard, Bogdan, made the call that her children would be banned from poolside activities, and after speaking to the catering manager also banned from going to the bar areas themselves.

At first, Bethany and her husband didn't take this seriously and thought it would be forgotten and that the children would be able to continue. But after just a couple of hours of trying to get into any of the pools and slides and being refused. Then trying to get service at the bars and snack stations but also being refused it became apparent it wasn't. So, either her or her husband then had to get the food and drinks every time, the kids soon started getting bored. They then realized this was a bit more serious.

They promised to act, and that the kids' behaviour would improve, but Bogdan refused to back down from his decision. Her husband then spoke to the English on-site holiday rep who contacted the holiday provider, but he was told swiftly that the hotel reserves the right to refuse access or service to anyone not complying with hotel rules.

They then tried to complain directly to the on-site hotel manager, his English was very good and but he told them that when it comes to grounds of pool and activity safety, this fell to the head lifeguard and his decision was final. Then they were told that regarding service at any bar, restaurant, or snack stations would fall to the catering manager, and again his decision was final.

The next morning Bethany and her family headed down to the poolside after breakfast, hoping things might have blown over. They put their stuff down, lay on the sunbeds, but as soon as one of the children tried to go in the pool, the lifeguard's whistle went, and they were told to step away and were reminded they had been banned. Her husband was furious he couldn't believe how much money he'd spent on this holiday and because of the kids, it was all going to be ruined.

He started to shout at one of the lifeguards. Bethany seeing that his anger was growing and worried he may say something or do something in the hotel that could cause them to be fully kicked out or worse intervened. She suggested he take the children to the local town and or down to the beach. Spend the day away from the hotel. She would speak to the management and Bogdan again as well as the holiday company. Hoping to try and work something out so that they could try to have a good remainder of the holiday.

The lifeguard then approached them, "Banned, kids stay out," he said.

Bethany's husband turned and shoved the lifeguard who fell backwards banging his head. "Oh, shit I'm sorry," he said pleading with the lifeguard.

Seeing that the lifeguard looked ok she turned to her husband and angrily told him, "You need to go, let me sort this. Take the kids like I said before."

Her husband agreed to take the kids away for the day and she suggested he have a good chat with them about their behaviour and that he needs to consider his own. Just in case their mother, his wife can fix the situation that they had created.

Once her husband and children had left the hotel, she headed straight for the holiday rep. Unfortunately, she was unable to get any further than they had the day before. The holiday Rep confirming again that it was the hotel's policy and absolutely nothing that they could do to help her.

She then made her way to hotel management. But once again was told the final decision was left with the management of each individual area and suggested speaking to them again as they are usually quite reasonable.

She then went to look for Bogdan and Ivan. To see if she could try to reason with them. Just to give her children one more chance. The holiday depended on it. She was unable to locate either so left a message with a lifeguard and one of the bar staff, to see if they could get them to find her at poolside so that she could talk to them.

She had been sun-bathing for about half an hour when she felt a shadow cast over her. She realized it was Bogdan standing next to her, staring at her.

Bogdan was staring, as he was caught out by the amazing body on Bethany. Until then, in any of their conversations she had always been covered up, either with a sarong or a cover up dress. Seeing her laid out on the sun lounger, he could really appreciate her slim figure and ample breasts.

"I believe you've been looking for me," he said casually.

She replied. "Yes, we need to talk about this situation. I can't let our holiday be ruined just because of what's happened previously. We're all really, really sorry. Please, can we just get back to enjoying our holiday?"

"I'm afraid not, he replied. I must look at the safety of everybody and unfortunately your children keep putting that at risk. Their parents don't seem to put anything in place to stop this either."

"Oh, but please," she begged. "There must be something we can do?"

Glancing up and down her body, he then replied, "Can you meet me in the tranquillity bar in ten minutes. I'll bring Ivan and we can discuss this whole situation."

"Thank you," she replied. "I'm sure we can figure something out. I just really want all of us to have a good time."

"I want all of us to have a good time as well," he replied as he walked away.

She initially smiled, thinking she was making progress, but then that last reply that he made about all of us having a good time. That made her think again, what could he be referring to. Anyway, she had ten minutes to get ready to plead her case to Bogdan and Ivan.

She sat down for a few minutes, thinking what she could say to try to change their minds and convince them to let her family enjoy the rest of their holiday. After five minutes she put her over bikini dress on and headed to meet the two men as instructed.

The tranquillity bar wasn't open yet. So, when she arrived there was only Bogdan and Ivan there waiting for her. They were sat at a table and as soon as she entered, they invited her to come join them. She sat down next to the two men. Looking at them as they just stared straight at her. "So, what can I do to change this situation?" She asked.

The two men smiled back, before Bogdan replied, "What are you willing to do, to improve this situation?"

"I'm willing to do anything I can. My kids are hating it right now, they've learned their lesson, and my husband's going mad. We've come here for enjoyment and to relax. I just want that for us all. Please can you let us just get back to having a great family holiday?" She pleaded.

Ivan's English wasn't great, so Bogdan continued the conversation. "It's not that simple. Your kids are making life here very difficult and not so enjoyable for everybody else."

Bethany interrupted, "I know, I'm really sorry for how they've acted, but they'll change, we'll make sure of it. Please I'll do anything."

"Well, if you're willing to do anything. How far does anything actually go?" Bogdan asked.

The penny had finally dropped with Bethany. She realized where this was going. If she wanted that peaceful relaxed family holiday. She would have to give herself to the men. "I'm a married mother. You can't really expect me to do that."

"That's a question you need to ask yourself. Or are you willing to do anything? Or do we stick to the ban? That's entirely up to you." Bogdan replied.

Bethany then snapped back. "I'm going to tell the hotel management exactly what you've just said to me. I'll get both of you fired."

Bogdan and Ivan both laughed at her. "Who do you think hotel management would believe? The long serving area managers who have 100% clean records and amazing service, or a mother desperate to get her kids back into having fun on her holiday. But if that's what you want to do. Then please feel free to turn around and leave now."

She stood up and considered leaving, she looked at the two men who had smirks on their faces. She then stood still for a moment. Her mind racing, what should she do? She then sat back down. "You'll wear protection if I agree to this? I don't want any diseases or risk getting pregnant."

"We all get full medical scans here, we are all clean, don't worry about that. The pregnancy thing sounds like your problem. Now make your mind up I'm getting tired of this."

She thought for a moment then said "Ok," in a defeated voice, "tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it."

"Excellent," replied Bogdan. "First off though Ivan needs to see just how sexy your body is. Please remove your over bikini dress so he can get a good look. Then give us a little twirl."

She did as she was asked. The men seemed to like that she was compliant. She dropped her over top bikini down by her side and span round a couple of times.

"Slower," instructed Bogdan. She slowly pirouetted round. "Very nice. Now face the door, bend over, and touch your toes." She again was quickly compliant. The two men sat and admired the view.

"Can I stand up now, please?" She asked.

"Not yet. Ivan is still making up his mind whether this deal is suitable or not." After a few minutes of her being bent over and the two men admiring her ass. Ivan stood up and walked over to her. Gave both her ass cheeks a firm squeeze, then a smack and in broken English said, "very good, we have a deal." He then left, leaving her with Bogdan.

"You can stand up now," he told her. She stood up, turned around and was surprised to see him sat there stroking his cock, she hadn't even noticed him taking it out. "Why don't you come over here and suck on this, While I clarify the arrangement for you."

Bethany hesitated for a moment. This was suddenly getting very real. Could she back out? Her and her husband didn't have very well-paying jobs. They saved up for 2 years to afford this holiday. She couldn't let it go to ruin. She walked over to Bogdan, knelt in front of him and took his cock in her mouth.

"Very good," he said to her. "Now keep going while I explain your situation. At one o'clock you will need to come to apartment 120. Once inside the apartment, you will stay there for six hours, and do whatever is asked of you. No questions, no hesitations just complying with what you're being asked to do. If you don't. Then the deal is off, and I will make the management kick your family out of the hotel."

She stopped sucking and looked up. "Wait, you can't do that," she said. "Where would we go? We're in a foreign country. All our money is tied up in this holiday. Please you can't do that to us."

"In that case. I suggest you are 100% compliant with any request that is made. Otherwise, hotel management will be made aware that you are trying to bribe me and Ivan with sex and the violent act your husband made."

"No, no, please, please. I'll, I'll do anything. I'll do everything just don't do that." She pleaded to him.

"OK, I suggest you put my cock back in your mouth and continue what you were doing." She did as was instructed without hesitation, "after the six hours your ban will be lifted but if behaviour doesn't improve you will be banned permanently. If you agree make me cum in your mouth and swallow my full load."

She then proceeded to give Bogdan the best blow job she could. Making sure she throated his cock deep as possible. She just wanted to make him cum as quickly as possible so that she could seal this deal.

He didn't care, though. He just wanted a submissive woman for him and his team to use as a plaything later and she had fallen straight into his trap.

After about five minutes of intense hard sucking, Bogdan grabbed the back of her head with one hand and thrust his cock as deep as he could into her throat before exploding. "Swallow it all, you married little slut," he said. Making sure every drop was devoured he then released her.

She looked up in horror, as she realised Ivan had come back in and filmed them. "Why have you filmed this, I said I would do what you wanted."

"This will be a present for your husband if you try to back out of the deal, make sure you stick to the arrangement, and he'll never see it." He put his cock away and left her there on her knees. "See you at one," he said, smiling at her as they walked out the door.

She stayed there for a moment. She had never cheated on her husband. She couldn't believe what she had just done. Then she reminded herself that it was for the family. If her kids had been better behaved. If her husband hadn't been so aggressive. This may have never happened. So, she would do whatever she had to, to make sure they could at least enjoy the rest of the holiday.

She looked at her watch. It was just after 11:30. She phoned her husband and asked him how it was going and checked when he would be back. To avoid any risk of being caught she explained that she would go to the spa and that she had arranged a meeting with all the managers later that day to try and fix everything. To avoid any risk of it being messed up he should stay away with the kids, and have an evening meal out, and he agreed.

She then decided to get a snack, then to go back to the poolside and just relax. As she lay there in her bikini, she could feel the eyes of the lifeguards watching her. She actually felt slightly aroused as she wondered what they planned to do to her.

It was almost one o'clock. She slipped her trainers on put her over bikini dress back on and went to find apartment 120. She was surprised when she found it. It was an apartment separated from the hotel. Round to the side not visible to the hotel guests as they would walk around the site. It was originally a premium suite but due to a building development next to the hotel, it destroyed all the views and cast it into a permanent shade. So, nobody ever wanted to book it. So, most of the time it was empty.

And that is how Bethany came to be stuck in a room with seven strangers, completely naked and ready to service them all. She walked over to Bogdan and knelt once again in front of him and started to stroke his cock. Ivan then removed his shorts and stood next to him; her other hand found its way to his cock.

Ivan then said something to the guys in the room in Bulgarian. Bethany had no idea what he said, but everybody started laughing. This made her feel even more nervous about what was happening. She continued to stroke both the men in front of her. Ivan then guided her head onto his cock and slowly started to penetrate her mouth with gentle thrusts back and forth.

After a minute or two, her head was then guided onto Bogdan's cock. Where she proceeded to take him deep into her throat as she had done earlier that day. She was then passed back and forward between the two, slurping and sucking doing everything she could to try to please the two men as quickly as possible.

She could hear conversations going on around the room, but they were all in Bulgarian. This made her feel even more uncomfortable as she couldn't understand a word but, in her head, knew they were talking about her.

She was suddenly snapped back into the room as Ivan grabbed her by the hair and dragged her up to her feet. He then marched her across the room in front of everybody, before pushing her down onto the sofa. She was on her knees with her ass in the air. He buried her head down into the back of the cushions.

He then started to rub some kind of lubrication all over her pussy and anus. She hadn't really thought about her ass getting penetrated until that moment. She almost jumped up in protest, but then remembered the arrangement was she had to be fully compliant. She had to accept whatever they wanted to do.

She then let out a mild whimper as she felt her pussy being penetrated for the first time. Glancing back, she could see Ivan stood with a huge smile on his face. As he started to thrust in and out of her slowly, but making sure he would be going as deep as he could.