Elena Pt. 01

Story Info
Elena, a monstrously hung trans woman with a "unique" story.
1.1k words
4.17
19.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena groaned, rolling over as her alarm went off. She reluctantly clicked it off as she walked out of bed. Wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts, the only shorts that could hide her "problem", she marched to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She looked in the mirror, already knowing what she would see. A gorgeous young woman, with curves in all the right places. A Latina girl thicker than thick, each ass cheek like a globe. Her hair was beautiful and silky, her lips full and her eyes wide. Her breasts, although small, just made her look all the more curvy. She sighed.

"I'm no woman..." she said to herself as she revealed another part of her. A part she hated. She pulled the waistband of her shorts down as a monstrous, 18 inch flaccid cock flopped down, followed by two coconut sized balls. She grabbed it with both hands, aiming at the toilet as she let loose a thick stream of piss. She had to almost wrestle with her cock it was so thick, the stream of piss like a water gun as she emptied her bladder. This was her curse. Despite being gorgeous on the outside, she was a freak where it counted. Elena wanted nothing more than to get rid of her ridiculously massive appendage. After finishing up, she washed her face and brushed her teeth, ready for another day as a monster. Putting on her clothing, she strapped her cock to her thigh using an amalgamation of leather straps and checked to make sure there was no bulge. Satisfied that no one would be able to tell, she grabbed her phone and keys and headed out the door to work.

----45 minutes later------

Elena rubbed her forehead, struggling to solve the issue. She worked as a software engineer and was struggling to focus on the task at hand. Sitting at a crowded Starbucks, she riddled with her computer as she tried to figure out which line of code went where. She needed this job- how else did she plan to pay for reduction surgery? Noting how much work she had left, she closed her laptop to take a breather.

"Elena? Holy shit is that you?!?!"

Elena felt the blood drain from her face as she heard that voice. No, it couldn't be her. Surely it was someone else? Someone else with a voice like liquid gold, filled with happiness and chipper.

"Over here! It's me, Bella!"

Elena winced as she watched the bubbly blond wave across the coffee shop as she made her way over. Bella. The last person m she wanted to see right now. See, Bella and Elena had a long history together. Hell, it was complicated to say the least. See, before Elena was Elena she was Ethan. And Ethan had a crush on Bella. And Ethan dated Bella. And now Ethan was Elena. See the issue?

"I can't believe I'd run into you here! It's so good to see you! You look amazing!"

Bella sat down across from Elena, her eyes sparking as she flashed the same smile that always made Elena's heart flutter.

"H-hey Bella... long time no see... you look... well," Elena said slowly, trying not to panic.

"Oh, I've been great! How've you been? How's that software job, huh? You making money or what?"

Elena cringed. She was hardly making ends meet as it was, let alone enough money for the surgery she wanted, no, NEEDED.

"I can't believe you're working on a Sunday! Ooh, wait, aren't you trying to save up for that surgery to shrink your-"

Elenas eyes went wide as she reached across the table and shoved her half eaten scone in Bella's mouth to shut her up.

"Bella! Not here!"

She scolded, looking around the room as other patrons eyed her suspiciously. Elena grabbed her computer and shoved it in her bag, sipping the rest of her coffee as she stood.

"I need to go."

Bella spit out the rest of the scone, giggling.

"Oh, cmon Elena! You know I was messing with you! Please don't go... I had something to talk with you about!"

Elena frowned. Anything Bella wanted was trouble. Yes, she was an awesome and kind person but she had a... darker side.

"Not now. You've already said enough."

Elena huffed as she stood and turned to walk to the door.

"WAIT! At least take this!"

Bella jammed a card into Elena's hand, closing her fingers around it.

"Just- give it a try, okay? For me?"

Bella made puppy dog eyes as Elena cringed. She hated when she did that because it was so hard to say no.

"Fine, I'll give it a look later. Now stop making a scene!"

Elena turned and stormed out, embarrassed as her mind raced from the encounter. What was Bella doing here? WHY was she here? And what was that all about? When Elena told Bella about wanting to become a woman, Bella had flipped out and begged him-her- not to. They hadn't spoken in 2 years and all the sudden she's back? It didn't make sense!

"Just what is she up to...."

Bella mused as she rounded the corner to her to her apartment building, climbing the stairs and putting the key into her lock. Opening her apartment door, she sighed. Bella was right. Elena was hardly paying rent, let alone saving money for the operation to shrink her she-cock. She was getting desperate, working three tech jobs already! She needed money and she needed it fast. Curious, she pulled the card from her pocket, the one Bella had forced her to take.

"Big D's Entertainment... if you want it, we got it?"

Elena read the card aloud, not sure what it was. A theatre group? A band? She picked up her phone and dialed the number, waiting as it rung.

"Hella, Big D's Entertainment this is Wendy speaking. How may I help you?"

Elena froze, not sure what to say, before coughing and stuttering.

"Oh, h-hello, my name is Elena and I-"

"Oh! Elena! Wonderful! So glad you took the offer!"

Wendy interrupted, clearly excited.

"The offer? Wait, I don't even know-"

Elena was cut off once again as Wendy began to talk faster.

"We have your audition scheduled for tomorrow at 2! I'll send the address over soon. Make sure to bring your purse, a spare change of clothing, and... well, I think you know what else you'll need. We'll see you soon! Oh! One more thing! Don't forget that if you do a good job today, our offer still stands!"

Elena was baffled, trying to make sense of this all.

"I'm sorry, what offer are you talking about?"

"Well, the signing bonus of $10,000 and overtime of $600 per hour. We'll talk more when you get here. Have a good day!"

The phone line went quiet as Wendy hung up. Elena, her mouth open from shock, put the phone down. $10K? As a signing bonus? That was almost enough for the surgery! She didn't care that she didn't even know what she was doing- she was going to get that money!!!!