Elevated Pt. 02

Story Info
Selena joins the mile high club.
2.9k words
4.76
5.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elevated

By Garnett Gibson

Part 2: How Flying Should Be

Our story so far: Selena, a flight attendant who once idolized the aesthetics of mid-century flying, now finds herself rundown and regretful of her career choice. On a particularly bad morning, she meets Andre, a handsome and mysterious passenger, who sympathizes with her plight. Shortly after the plane takes off, Selena and the rest of the passengers appear to be transported to the 1960's, where a full-fledged orgy is taking place on the transformed plane.

* * *

"Are you feeling better?" Andre asked Selena.

She almost laughed. Here she was, sandwiched between a couple who not even an hour earlier had yelled in her face, now trying to bring her to orgasm as if it were their life's goal. No one was demanding anything from her. The plane smelled amazing, looked amazing. Everyone in it was happy and spread out and carefree.

Of course she felt better. "Yes, but..." She turned back to Glenn's wife, who was gently withdrawing her hand. Selena whimpered.

"You can continue with them," Andre said. "Unless you'd like to come with me."

"Come with you?" she asked, squinting through her pleasure-haze.

He gave a tight smile, and broke eye contact. "Or whatever you'd like. I don't want to be presumptuous."

She blinked, and remembered their light flirting in the van and in the airport. It seemed like a lifetime ago now, and through everything that had happened on the plane, the last thing on her mind had been the handsome passenger and whether or not he might be interested in her.

"This is all for me," she said as her brain caught up.

His entire stance relaxed and he laughed. "Yes."

Selena looked at Glenn, then at his wife. Both of them smiled at her, warm and welcoming. Smiles she didn't even know they were capable of before this plane had taken off.

"Go on," said Glenn, as if the conversation taking place was entirely coherent and normal.

She stood, and Andre held out his hand for her to take, which she was especially grateful for once she realized her legs were shaking. Glenn's wife might not have made her cum, but she'd done a number on her pussy.

"Who are you?" she breathed to Andre. The revelry around them continued, and Glenn's attention turned to his wife. But once Selena was in Andre's arms, it felt like they were the only two people in the world.

"I'm just a man. Really," he said, as if he couldn't quite believe it himself. "This is just something I can do. I can manipulate reality and people's perceptions and opinions of it."

She could ask him how he got that power, how long he'd had it, but that somehow seemed entirely unimportant. "It makes you tired," she said, tracing the lines at the corners of his eyes. "Doesn't it?"

He nodded.

"So, this is all real?"

"For now," he said. "I think I can keep it up until we land in Boston."

"And then what?"

He waved his hand around the lounge. "And then everyone will just remember a very nice, pleasant plane ride. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary. Maybe a lingering daydream."

"What about me?" She grabbed his shoulders. "I don't want to forget."

"You won't," he said. "Not if you don't want to. I can let you remember. I built this world around you, and the subject always gets to remember, if they choose. You can change your mind, though. I thought maybe you might not want to remember. I thought you might be too disturbed. I would have stopped it if you seemed too frightened, but I was able to take it away so easily." He stroked her neck with his thumb, and his voice got low as he roamed his gaze down her body. "That was a good sign."

"But why? What does all this do?"

He looked up, seeming amused. "I use it as a sort of...therapy. To help people live out fantasies, or other scenarios. I admit I don't normally use it to quite this extent." He looked around and chuckled. "Or with this much debauchery. But it's been a lot of fun to watch it all unfold. I thought it would be particularly nice for you to get some release from the couple that snapped at you in line."

Selena looked back at them. They were all over each other, clothes torn asunder, fucking like newlyweds who'd been celibate until the wedding night.

"Do you want to be out here?" he asked. "Or do you want to go somewhere more private?"

It was, she had to admit, the most appealing invitation to the mile-high club she'd ever received.

"Assuming you transformed the lavatories too," she said, "let's go somewhere more private."

He grinned, slipped an arm around her waist, and led her to the bathroom door.

It was small, though not as small as it had been before his powers manipulated it. Instead of hard plastic and metal, the walls were a pink plush, the countertop gray marble. It smelled wonderful, like freshly-sprayed lavender with a hint of pear. She inhaled, first the air, and then Andre's scent from his chest. Just smelling his humanity, his sweat and skin, let her feel more grounded in this world. "God," she said. "I thought I was hallucinating. Or that I died. Or time traveled."

"Oh, no." He chuckled. He ran his fingers along her hair, and seemed to be considering taking it out of the tight updo. "There are plenty of places I think sometimes that would be fun to visit, if I could. I can't, but if I could, it probably wouldn't be a good idea, anyway. Even in the nicest airline, someone who looks like me wouldn't be...well, they wouldn't have been quite welcomed." He rubbed his chin, indicating to his dark skin.

"There wouldn't have been passengers eating me out or giving me back massages either," she said.

He laughed again. "Certainly not as enthusiastically. Or a place to stash everyone's children during the revelry. This is a fantasy. But it's your fantasy, with my embellishments. Did you really like it?"

"I do." She pressed into his chest, pinning him against the door, lifting one leg up like she was Audrey Hepburn. She knew she should be upset that he'd manipulated her emotions along with everything else around them, but somehow she felt as if even if he hadn't, she would have accepted it once she understood what he was doing. "No one's getting hurt?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Not a one."

"But why me?" she asked. "Why do this? Just for me?"

"Just for you." He kissed her, his tongue running along her lips, which parted for him. "A beautiful girl, with a beautiful heart."

"A whiny girl," she mumbled into his neck.

He laughed. "We've all had bad days. We've all had bad jobs. And we all deserve a respite from it. I was just in a position to give you one that was a little more...comprehensive than normal." His eyes ran over her outfit. "You look gorgeous in that uniform."

She turned to the mirror, admiring how good he'd made her look, though her body underneath her new clothes was the same. "I feel gorgeous," she said, aware that in the actual 1960's, the outfit she was wearing wouldn't have been nearly this comfortable. Her scalp would probably have been bleeding from all the pins keeping her hairdo up. Her ankles would have been swollen from the heels. Her chest would have been constricted from the bra. If her getup would have inspired any behavior from passengers back then, it would not have been to warmly invite her for a drink, but to pinch her ass and call her crude names.

But in Andre's arms, it was so easy to forget that. She would have obviously never expected anyone to do anything like this for her. No one else could do anything like this for her. But no one could have even come close to the effort, the care, the passion.

She undid the buttons on her perfectly-fitting blouse, exposing a white lacy bra to him that she definitely hadn't been wearing that morning. He took the cue, rubbing his hands along her breasts, inhaling with satisfaction. She stretched her head back. "How am I supposed to go back to how it was before?" she asked. "I know I said I didn't want to forget, but maybe that's not a good idea. How can I handle it, knowing I had this perfect moment?"

He hummed to himself, burying his face into her cleavage as he considered it. "But that doesn't mean there aren't more in the future."

"But what does--"

"Shh." He put a finger to her lips. "Just be here now. Be here with me."

His words seemed to flip a switch in her, and she melted into his arms. She was unsure if it was his strange abilities that did it, or just the reminder that living in the moment was almost always better than focusing on an uncertain future, but it didn't matter.

He reached up her skirt and continued the work that Glenn's wife had started, rubbing her clit and making her tremble in his grasp. She felt his cock against her thigh, and she undid his trousers and released it. It was rock hard in her hand, and she rubbed up and down, eager to help him feel a fraction of the joy he'd allowed her to feel.

But after a moment, they both found it difficult to keep up their handwork through their mutual pleasure. They locked eyes, both panting, and smiled with silent agreement. Selena pulled down her skirt and panties and Andre did the same with his trousers and boxers underneath.

He lifted her up onto the bathroom counter, admiring her. She wondered how much detail he was directly responsible for, if he had to know exactly what every person should wear and what each piece of furniture should look like and where it should go, or if he could just envision a vague scenario for her and it would unfold all on its own. She wondered what she would do with powers like this. She probably wouldn't be as benevolent with them.

She spread her legs for him. He had a tired but eager smile, as if she was the one fulfilling a fantasy for him. Maybe she was.

"I want you to know," he said as he entered her, and she gasped with joy at how well he filled her, "that I didn't set out today looking for someone to seduce. I really intended to just have a nice, boring flight before I met you. I had a book I was going to read and everything."

She believed him, after seeing how much he was ignoring his own body's demands for rest. "I'm glad you didn't," she said.

"So am I." He'd been slow until now, but he began pumping into her harder, hitting her pussy in just the right way. She felt all her remaining tension dissolve, and she rested her head against his shoulder, savoring him, savoring this feeling. She'd never had a lover like this, who only wanted her to feel good. She didn't need a whole world created for her; she just needed someone to listen to her and care about her the way he did.

Her climax was like a plane taking off after hours on the runway, and she felt her whole ass lift off the counter as if levitating when his cum shot into her. Her voice fluttered and she kissed him. He responded with deep moans of his own. "Selena," he whispered.

"Andre."

He smiled. "Do you still want to quit your job?"

It should have been a no-brainer answer. After all, once this was over, it wasn't like every flight would be like this. In all likelihood, no flight would ever be like this again.

But maybe that was okay. Maybe it was fine that Andre's powers had reminded her of what had attracted her to this job, even if it also reminded her of a world that never really existed. The release had almost reset her, made her feel like she could press forward, at least long enough and with the energy to figure out what she wanted to do next.

As if in response, there was a sudden jerk, and Andre smiled sadly. "Welcome to Boston," he said.

"When does it end?" she asked. They were still wearing their vintage clothes, at least on top, and the lavatory was still in its upgraded state.

"When do you want it to end?" he asked.

Never was the first word that came to Selena's mind, and it almost crossed her lips. But she noticed again his exhausted face, the bags under his eyes. It reminded her of her own reflection from that morning before she left her hotel room, someone who was barely holding on, who wasn't sure if they could get to the next step.

"Now is okay," she said.

He took in a deep breath, and she felt an odd sensation as the world around them shifted. Her clothes went back to normal, even down to the stain on her sweater. The tiny lavatory turned back to unwelcoming metal and plastic, with a stale, unappealing smell. But they were both still in it. They were still together.

"Thank you," he said with clear relief.

She nodded. He helped her off the counter and she pulled up her slacks. She was shorter now without the heels.

"Hello?" Someone banged on the lavatory door with a muffled voice.

Selena suppressed a giggle. They probably should have waited until they'd both left the tiny space to break Andre's enchantment, but nothing they could do about it now. Live in the moment. Andre grinned too. Well, if she got caught in the bathroom with a passenger, the question of whether or not she should quit her job could become moot.

Andre stepped out of view as she cracked the flimsy door open. Tess was on the other side, once again in her modern Elevated uniform, just like Selena, her hair not nearly as impeccable as before. "God, I was worried you'd fallen in," she said. "You feeling okay?"

"I am now," she said. "Thanks for checking. And covering for me. I'll make it up to you on the way to Tampa."

"Oh, no problem." Tess looked around, her brow furrowed. "To be honest, that flight was a complete blur. I think everything went okay, though." She seemed a bit confused at her own uncertainty, but then she shrugged.

"Yeah." Selena nodded. "I'm sure everything went fine."

Tess turned away and walked towards the front of the plane, and Selena checked that the coast was clear before leading Andre quietly out.

He grabbed his bag from the overhead compartment as they passed his seat, then turned to Selena. "Unfortunately," he said, "I do have to get to work. But I'm certain we can arrange for our paths to cross again soon."

"Oh," she hooked a finger around his belt, "we'd fucking better."

He grinned widely. "I knew I liked you, Selena." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a business card. "Call me. Text. Any time."

He winked and walked past her, brushing his hip against hers as he did. She let herself enjoy his scent and visage one last time, then got to work helping the rest of the crew clean out the plane. There seemed to be no lingering ill effects of Andre's manipulations, nor did any of them seem to remember what happened. Again and again, they made passing comments about how uneventful and pleasant the flight had been. "It's like, I don't know, my feet feel fine, and I'm just so relaxed. Aren't you so relaxed?" Lewis remarked at one point.

She had to admit, the whole thing made it easier for her to face the rest of her impossibly long day, the tedious tasks ahead of her. Suddenly, changing the covers on the seatbacks, or vacuuming the aisles, or refilling the soap in the stinky lavatories, none of it seemed all that bad.

It still wasn't the perfect job, but she found herself less prone to rolling her eyes at Lewis's corny jokes, less tense when customers approached her once she was in the airport, and less uncomfortable in her stained, scratchy, Elevated-issued sweater.

With the quick turnaround, she hadn't even had time to take a closer look at Andre's business card, but as the plane took off for its next leg to Tampa, she finally had a moment of peace. She slipped it out of her pocket, drawing Diana's attention.

"What's that?" Diana asked.

Selena smiled, feeling a bit guilty that Andre had designated Diana to be the one to watch the children and miss out on all the fun. Maybe if she could swing it, she could invite Diana out the next time she saw Andre, and he could create a scenario that would finally allow her to indulge in fantasies of her own.

"Just a new friend," Selena said, unable to hide a blush, which elicited a knowing hum from Diana.

"Good for you, girl," she said. "You've been mega stressed lately. I'm glad you found something nice."

"Thanks," Selena said. She looked down at the card, and laughed when she saw his title. No wonder he hadn't given it to her until the end; most people probably wouldn't understand what it meant. But the people who needed what he offered, they would know.

Andre Ecchols. Professional Elevator.

The End

Thank you for reading. I greatly appreciate comments, ratings, and likes!