Under the Mistletoe

Story Info
Enchanted mistletoe wreaks havoc at a Christmas party.
11.8k words
4.71
21.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the Mistletoe

Deep in an Undisclosed workshop somewhere in the North Pole

"Gadget, where the hell have you been!? You missed your whole shift at the toy factory!"

"Oh, sorry about that Sprinkles. It's just that I've been so busy with my latest project that I lost track of time!"

"Kris Kringle! Don't tell me you're making another one of your cockamamie inventions! Don't you remember what happened last time?"

"Look, that was an unforeseeable accident. If Blitzen hadn't taken twice the recommended dose then he would have had a perfectly regular rutting season."

"Tell that to the 35 new fawns we've got to take care of now."

"It doesn't matter! This one is totally safe and only effective on people -- not animals."

"That honestly sounds worse."

"It's genius! You know how the boss always starts to have trouble with Mrs. Claus around this time?"

"Duh, it's the busiest season of the year."

"Well I've made something that'll get that jolly old elf back in her good graces! With a single sprig of my specially enchanted Mistletoe, she'll be all over him like they were newlyweds!"

"...You are NOT giving anything of yours to the boss."

"Trust me, it's perfectly safe. In fact, let's give it a test run. We'll zip down south and give some lucky couple some real Christmas spirit."

"That can only end poorly."

"Oh come on, Sprinks. Have faith in me. What's the worst that could happen?"

* * *

Jason really thought taking Krista to his company's Christmas party would help smooth things over. He was self-aware enough to know he sometimes got tunnel vision with work, and could end up neglecting the most important people in his life. He wanted to make up for it, and what better way than to take his daughter to a fancy party? She had just turned 18, after all, and was entering the world of adults -- now was her chance to really present herself as a grown woman among her peers, all while celebrating the holidays with her family!

He had, in his own estimation, grossly miscalculated. As the pair of them walked into the large hotel ballroom where the company's annual party was held, Krista looked like she'd rather be anywhere else. She kept picking at the formal -- "frumpy" in her words -- evening gown he'd picked out for her, and scowling at all of his well-dressed coworkers. He could hear her grumbling under her breath, and couldn't decide if he wanted to know what she was saying.

"Come on, sweetie, it won't be as bad as you think. You keep telling me you want me to treat you as an adult, so here's your chance!"

If looks could kill, his daughter's icy cold stare would probably take out half a city block. In classic teenage fashion, she didn't yell, but instead responded with equally lethal sarcasm.

"Sure dad, this is definitely what I meant. I love being stuck with a bunch of middle-aged pencil pushers when I could be spending winter break with my friends. I feel real adult right now."

"Hey, I know it's not the coolest thing in the world, but can you blame me for wanting to show you off? I'm always telling the folks at the office about you, and I want them to see the wonderful woman you've grown into."

Her sharp eyebrow twitched at his compliment -- a sure tell that he'd manage to catch her off-guard. With a father's eye, he detected her glare softening ever so slightly, while she sighed.

"Well...I still wish you would have let me pick my own dress. I feel like I'm about to die on the Titanic in this thing."

"Krista, trust me, you look wonderful. Very mature."

That, at least, was an honest assessment. Krista was snarky and intimidating, but also beautiful and incredibly intelligent. She might not like his taste in formal wear, but the knee-length, dark pink dress really did suit her. It complemented her slim, gymnast's build and paired very well with her long, black hair. And while she didn't like to brag, Jason couldn't say enough about her grades and test scores. She'd doubtlessly be attending her first choice school next fall, and that meant this would be one of his last chances to spend time with her before she left the nest.

"Pfft, If 'mature' means looking like a grandma. Couldn't you pick something with a higher skirt, at least? I'm not a little kid going to a piano recital anymore."

"Oh sweetie, you know you'll always be my little girl-"

"If you call me that in front of anyone I'm leaving. Immediately."

Jason sighed, and ushered his reluctant companion into the party. As he met up with his friends from work and introduced them, he could tell Krista wasn't happy. She was polite enough to his coworkers to avoid making a scene, but only barely. It was, frankly, making the whole night rather unbearable, and it only got worse when they were spotted by his office's new intern.

The boy -- because even at 23 he still looked like a boy -- was named Rory or Cory or something, and he had the eyes of a predator as he walked up to the two of them. He shook Jason's hand, gave a compulsory greeting, but he only had eyes for Krista. He reached for her hand, held it far too long, and couldn't seem to wipe the shit-eating grin off his face. Worst of all, Krista -- poor, naive Krista -- was eating it up. The whole scene raised Jason's hackles.

"Well, it's very nice to catch up," Jason said, firmly gripping Krista's shoulder. "But we really shouldn't dawdle. Plenty more faces to see, if you'll excuse us."

"Oh, um, sure, but can I-" the boy started, but the father was already dragging his daughter away, practically lifting the slight girl off her heels.

"Dad what the hell are doing?" Krista hissed, as she was dragged along. "What's your deal?"

"It's nothing. I just...I didn't appreciate the way he was looking at you."

"Looking? Really? I thought the whole point of dressing me up was for people to look at me?"

"Well yes, but not- oh, you know what I mean. He was sizing you up like a piece of meat!"

"He was looking at me like he thought I was hot!" Krista finally pulled out from her dad's grasp, and glared up at the man. "I know how to deal with boys, dad. If I had a problem with him I could handle it on my own!"

"I know that, but- but it's just not appropriate! He's out of college and you're-"

"I'm an adult. I've been telling you that for ages. When are you going to start believing that I can manage shit on own?"

"Hey now, language!"

"Bite me!" Krista said, loud enough to invite the attention of the people around them. Balling her fists, she turned around and moved to storm off. Jason moved to follow her, then noticed something.

Caught in Krista's hair, just behind her left ear, was a tiny sprig of mistletoe. The bright green leaves and shiny red berries stood out starkly against her raven hair. It must have been a bit of decoration that had dropped on her at some point. As he saw it, Jason felt a sudden impulse to pluck the bit of green out of her hair. He reached out, brought his fingers together-

-and grasped air as Krista stalked away from him in a huff.

Alone, feeling the pitying eyes of so many people around him, he could only sigh to himself.

"Merry fucking Christmas..."

* * *

Krista knew that she wouldn't get served at the bar. She'd left the fake ID Wanda had gotten her at home, certain her dad would swipe it if he found it. Still, her old man was a teetotaler, meaning he probably wouldn't even think about approaching the area. So she resigned herself to sip a regular old iced tea and wait til she could make him leave this party.

"Excuse me, miss, you have something in your hair," said a warm, throaty voice behind her.

Krista turned to see a stunning woman with dark-brown hair, looking like she'd been poured into a black and red cheongsam. The collar and short sleeves highlighted her slender neck and shoulders, while the tight garment perfectly framed her modest chest before sliding down and over her hips, and leaving plenty of her toned legs open to the eye. Her makeup was subtle, but brought out her dazzling blue eyes.

"Oh, um...thanks." Krista idly reached up and felt at her hair, realizing too late that she was staring.

"Actually, let me get it for you," the woman chuckled, bringing her hand just behind Krista's left ear. Her soft fingers incidentally tickled the girl's ear as they plucked a tiny sprig of mistletoe out of her raven locks.

"Thanks..." Krista felt a shudder run up her spine, and her cheeks blush bright red. All of a sudden, she felt intensely aware of the beautiful woman's proximity, of the warmth radiating from her body. For a moment, the beauty almost seemed to glow under the soft lights of the bar.

"You're very welcome," the woman said with a coy smile and a playful look in her eyes. "Though, while you're here under the mistletoe..."

What happened next seemed to Krista like it was in slow motion. The beautiful stranger stepped in close, standing taller than Krista even perched on the bar stool. She gently took Krista's chin in her hand, and pulled the girl into a soft, but passionate kiss.

Somewhere at the edge of her mind, Krista recognized this was strange. She didn't know this woman -- didn't even have her name. And she'd only kissed another girl once, as a drunken bit of experimentation with Kendall in junior year. They were in public, in full view of countless other strangers, who must surely be watching the teenager kiss this strange woman.

Yet none of those facts could gain purchase in her mind. She was too focused on the warmth of her partner's lips, and matching their movement as the kiss deepened. She was too busy closing her eyes and moaning to worry about anything besides the warmth of her touch, the scent of her breath, and the taste of her tongue. The two lost themselves in that kiss, feeling their minds go blank, all the better to let the warm pleasure of their embrace wash over them, as the jingling of silver bells echoed in their ears.

Some endless time later, the pair came up for air, breath heavy, cheeks red, the older woman pinning Krista with a sultry stare.

"May I have your name, pretty girl?" she asked, her voice a husky whisper.

"It's Krista..."

"Wonderful to meet you, Krista. I'm Evelyn. Lyn, to my friends."

"Then...can I call you Lyn?" Krista asked, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear as she put on her most flirtatious smile.

"I think that can be arranged, once we get to know eachother a little better," Lyn answered with a smirk. Then she turned to the bartender, who'd been watching passively the whole time. "I'll have a Cosmo, and another of what this beautiful young lady is having."

The bartender nodded his assent and got to work, and Lyn returned her full attention to Krista. Krista's didn't waver for a second, her gaze locked onto her beautiful companion's every move.

"Once your drink's freshened up, why don't we find somewhere a little more...private?"

"That...that sounds perfect."

"Good girl." Lyn gave Krista a peck on the cheek.

Soon enough, the two women were walking, arm in arm, towards a secluded booth in the back corner of the hotel bar. Krista, quite purposefully, kept rubbing her hip against the older woman's side, doing her best to sway seductively.

Neither of them noticed the disappearance of the tiny twig of mistletoe, nor did they even remember it at all.

* * *

Jason sighed as he huddled by the food table, a glass of slowly warming soda in his hand. He was looking out at the dance floor, at all the various couples dancing to the easy-listening band the company had hired for the party.

He'd been hoping to have a father-daughter dance with Krista, truth be told. He knew it was old-fashioned, but one of his happiest memories was of taking his daughter onto the dance floor when she was a child, holding her hands and instructing her through the paces. The way she'd looked up at him, in awe of how much her daddy knew, and how much fun it was to dance with him, was burned into his mind's eye.

It was a far cry from the look she'd given him as she stormed off. All he'd wanted was one last night with her as daddy's little girl before she went off to college.

"Excuse me, sir, but you've got something in your hair."

Jason's pity party was interrupted by a voice to his left. He turned to answer, and his night was immediately much brighter.

The woman who'd spoken to him was a tall blonde, with her bright hair pulled into a just-formal-enough bun. She wore a deep red, strapless evening gown with a sweetheart neckline that drew the eye -- well, at least his eye -- to her firm and ample chest. The dress hugged her body, washing over her hips before fanning out around her knees.

"Er, sir? Your hair?"

Jason realized too late that he was staring, and jerked his gaze back to the woman's sparkling blue eyes.

"Oh, yes, thank you for letting me know. Where is it?" He briefly felt around his head, embarrassed to be caught unkempt and also gawking like a teenager.

"Please, let me get it for you, if you don't mind," she said, gracefully reaching up towards his face. She was tall, and wearing heels, but Jason still had a couple of inches on her, and the sight of her reaching for his face made him briefly imagine having more than a couple of inches in her.

Thankfully, that intrusive thought faded swiftly, as she plucked a tiny sprig of red and green mistletoe from behind his left ear.

"Oh my, a bit of decoration must have dropped on me."

"Probably. You're rather lucky though. You know what they say about...mistletoe..."

Her voice trailed off, and a blush as red as her dress flooded her face. She squirmed just a little on her feet, and nervously brushed a lock of hair back from her face. The nervous, expectant smile on her face filled Jason's mind with a wild, insane impulse.

Jason considered himself a gentleman. He might admire a beautiful woman or three when they were around, but he'd never, ever be as forward as to kiss a stranger he just met. He'd only been on a few dates in the years since Laura had passed, and none had ever gone further than a hug and kiss goodbye.

Yet at that moment, he had an irresistible to urge to kiss this woman, and his body acted before he could object.

"Ah, I know exactly what they say," he growled, leaning into her personal space, and brazenly reaching up to grasp her tender chin. "And you're right, I'm very, very lucky."

He leaned in, and drew her to him. She didn't resist, and that only turned him on even more. Jason was indeed old-fashioned, and he loved it when a woman knew when to follow his lead. And this particular woman was eager to follow his silent command, and let her bring their lips together.

What a perfect kiss it was, too. Her lips were soft, delicate, yet eager enough to match his own, sudden hunger. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, pulling him closer as he embraced her. She moaned softly as their kiss deepened, meeting his tongue with surprise before joining it with her own. The outside world faded away for the two of them, caught up in the taste and feel of one another as the sound of silver bells rang through their lovestruck minds.

When they finally broke for air, his partner's face was flush, her breathing was heavy, and her eyes were hungry for more. He smiled down at this gorgeous creature, knowing for certain he had her total attention.

"Join me for a dance, my dear," he said. It was not a question, and only the light grin on Jason's face kept it at the level of "suggestion" rather than "command."

"I'd...I'd love to...um, sir?"

"Just Jason is fine," he chuckled, placing a hand at the small of her back and silently guiding her toward the dance floor. To his great satisfaction, she responded immediately. It was like her body could sense his intentions, and just a touch was enough to spur it into following him. "Tell me your name. Otherwise I'll have to keep calling you 'Gorgeous' all night."

"That'd be fine, si- er, Jason" she giggled, as they took up their position on the dance floor. He took her hand in his, placed the other gently but firmly on her waist, and began to lead them through a slow, easy dance. "I'm Jennifer. But please...call me Jenny."

"Well Jenny, I'm afraid I don't recognize you. Do you work for the company? I'm certain I'd recognize someone as stunning as you from the office."

"You flatter me, really. But no, I came here as a Plus One. But we had a...an argument after we got here."

It was then that Jason noticed the gold band on her ring finger, and he realized he was dancing with -- and had just kissed -- a married woman. Part of him understood that he should be upset about that, or at the very least conflicted. He was a man who believed in the sanctity of marriage, and had never even considered the idea of pursuing a woman who was spoken for.

Yet in that moment, with Jenny in his arms, following his lead on the dance floor, and looking up at him with unbridled desire, he knew that nothing that felt this right could be bad. If Jenny's husband was fool enough to upset a beauty this perfect, he deserved to lose her.

"Well, whatever your argument was about, he was a fool to leave you alone like that. But don't worry, dear. I'll show you tonight how a real man treats a woman."

"Um, actua-" Jenny started to say, before he shifted his weight and tipped her back. Caught off guard, she allowed him to ease her into a long, low dip that threatened to let her long hair touch the floor. She hung there, in his arms, supported only by his strength and embrace, until he pulled her back up and into him.

"Sorry, darling, but that was the perfect moment in the song for that. What were you saying?" Jason smiled, grasping the back of her hair, and softly kissing her cheek.

"It's...nothing, sir," Jenny answered, wrapping her arms around his neck, breathing deeply of his cologne as they continued to dance, holding eachother close.

"I told you, Jason is fine," he insisted, even as the word sent a thrill through him. Everything about Jenny made him feel more like a man than he had in a long, long time. The soft, nervous way she spoke; the way she unconsciously leaned into him, trusting herself to his strength. It was absolutely intoxicating.

He knew, then and there, that he was going to have her. He was going to take this married woman he'd just met to bed, and show her what a real man should treat a woman as wonderful as her.

"Trust me," he whispered in her ear. "There will be plenty of chances to call me 'sir' when we're alone."

Jenny could only mewl at his words, before clinging to him tighter and trembling with desire in his arms.

* * *

"Come on, just a sip? You make it look so tasty when you drink it." Krista whispered to Lyn. The teenager had herself practically wrapped around the older woman, gripping waist and arm and trying her best to subtly tangle their legs together as they cuddled in a secluded booth in the corner of the ballroom.

"The answer hasn't changed in the last few minutes, little girl," Lyn responded with a chuckle before pointedly sipping her drink. Her other hand was occupied with a more important task: slowly stroking Krista's thigh beneath the table. The attention made the younger woman tingle and buzz like she'd never felt with any of her boyfriends.

"Please, it's harmless. I'm old enough to vote, I don't know why a little taste of alcohol is so forbidden."

"I agree it's a silly rule. But there are a lot of dumb rules that I have to follow nonetheless. It's what being an adult is all about."

"That sounds stupid," Krista said, frustrated to be denied, but plenty happy to continue flirting with her unexpected date. "I always thought growing up meant finally getting to make my own decisions."

"That just means you're still young."

"Well I'm at least old enough to do this," Krista quipped as she leaned in to kiss Lyn. If her date was surprised by the sudden contact, she didn't show it, opening lips to welcome Krista's slender, questing tongue. Lyn's grip on Krista's leg reached higher and grew firmer, driving the girl wild. She broke the kiss to nibble at Lyn's lower lip, biting gently yet firmly, purring beneath the woman's caresses.