Elevator Blow Job

Story Info
A short elevator ride. 750 words is all it needs.
750 words
4.35
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was boring. From across the room your eyes met mine. You smiled and nodded almost imperceptibly. I excused myself from a tedious fishing story and joined you. The ginger-haired woman with you was talking about her cat. I took your elbow. With a smile, you halted her babbling.

-Can we continue over lunch next week? Great!

The hosts brought our coats.

-Thanks for the evening.

-It's an early day tomorrow.

-Our turn next time.

-Yes.

-So good to see you.

As we waited for the elevator, I draped your coat across your bare shoulders. Your breasts curved deliciously below the silky black neckline of your dress. Your nipples pressed into the thin fabric. I bent to kiss your neck. You leaned against me.

When the elevator started down, I lowered my lips to the top of your head and slid my hand around your waist to pull you closer. You turned and pressed into my hip. We kissed, but the elevator slowed. Moving apart, holding hands, I nodded to the couple who entered.

Outside, your heels clicked as we walked to the car.

On the drive home you rested your hand on my leg. At the first red light your fingers moved higher. You turned and leaned back against your seat to look at me, tongue tip between your lips. At the next stop your hand slid between my thighs and rubbed gently. My cock stirred.

By the last light before our building your fingers were stroking me through the fabric of my pants. I was uncomfortably hard.

-Good evening, we greeted the night staff.

Waiting for the elevator, you turned to me, lifting your head. Tilting down I felt your breath.

-I want your cock, you whispered.

-Now.

We entered the elevator and the doors closed. I touched number thirty-two. You moved back into a corner, pulling me with you. Kissing hungrily, your tongue found mine and your hand moved down my chest. Your fingers cupped my bulge.

At the fourth floor I shifted my coat around my shoulders, hiding us from the security camera mounted in an upper corner. My hand moved over your breast. I felt your nipple rise into my palm. Our tongues danced.

By the sixth floor, you were fumbling with the clasp of my pants. Pulling the zip down your fingers rubbed over my cock, teasing it through my underwear. Then you moved the waistband lower and your warm palm wrapped around my shaft. You stroked lightly. We both moaned.

At the ninth, you broke free and sank down on your haunches, your hands pulling my underwear aside to expose me. I glanced down to see your soft lips opening and your tongue sliding over the leaking slippery pre-cum at the head.

-Agghhhh, I groaned as your mouth closed, your tongue circling and moving the fluid around.

At the twelfth floor you moved a palm to my butt. Your other hand held my cock, angling it down to suck it deeper. Sparks of pleasure shot through my spine as you pressed forward.

I looked down to see your green eyes searching mine. You were hungry. I felt your tongue sliding along the underside of my shaft as you pulled me toward you.

-Oh god, I gasped, my cock head pressing into the hot opening of your throat. You swallowed, milking its slippery knob.

Your moans sent vibrations jolting through my nerves. Electric signals of pleasure flew up to my animal brain.

At floor twenty, my hand dropped to the back of your head, hips moving, thrusting, pumping my length through your wet lips. You groaned around me. Locking your fingers around my shaft, you stroked in unison with my movements.

By the twenty-seventh floor my desire and pleasure had grown to a peak. I pulled your head onto me, hands in your hair, hips driving my cock deep. Your fingers slid under my balls and squeezed. Instantly they tightened and I exploded. My cum shot into your throat. Sucking and moaning, you drank all that I gave you, swallowing every hot drop.

-God damn I groaned, my legs shaking.

-Holy fuck baby!

You smiled around my shaft, eyes happy. Standing, you sighed and purred, wiping off a dripping bead of cum. You adjusted my underwear and zipped me up. We kissed.

The elevator slowed to a halt. Our apartment was there, just steps away. Good! In seconds I could attend properly to your skin, your hot curves, and to your wet pussy.