Elevator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not since her thirties had Mrs Cashmore been held like this by a young muscular bodied man and although his face was hidden in the shadows she had discerned his chiselled features, thick lustrous hair and deep blue eyes. Every instinct in her body told her to fight off this hoodlum but deep feelings in parts of her body that had been dormant for years had suddenly become awake.

The caress of his fingers on her silken-encased thighs, his fingertips groping her knickered buttocks and her full breasts, the nipples still fully erect pressing against his starched white shirt, his lips pressing urgently on hers and his tongue sliding into her mouth awakened passions she felt were long dead.

Then the volcano of desire that had been fallow for so long began to awaken. She was no fool. Penelope knew that she wouldn't give this man the time of day under any other circumstances and was well aware that this man was raping her despite her submission to the onslaught of sexual desire he was drawing from her. She would have her revenge but for now she would surrender.

Mrs Penelope Cashmore opened her mouth a little and accepted the man's tongue and greeted it with her own. Her hands were locked behind his neck, her back pressed to steel elevator doors so she was able to lift up her legs and lock them around him, clinging to him, feeling his hard cock pressing on her mons through her knickers.

The man was a little surprised but not entirely. The other two women he had taken advantage of in this elevator had eventually succumbed to his advances so why shouldn't this frustrated old matron who exuded sexuality that she was hardly aware of.

He kissed her deeply and supported her thighs as his cock pressed on the front of her knickers. He could feel her hairy bush and the folds of her old cunt though the silk as pressed his cock into her.

Then the man was taken by complete surprise when Penelope guided his penis inside the leg of her knickers and positioned his leaking glans inside her labia.

Mrs Cashmore would deny that she had done such a thing but the truth was she was frustrated. Her breasts were on fire and deep in her sex a fire was building. Feelings she hadn't felt for so long were bubbling to the surface. No; that wasn't true! These were feelings she had never felt before.

The man pressed his cock into her arid, stale sex. The entrance to her vagina felt like it was sealed shut she was so dry. The old woman was clinging to him, sucking on his mouth, her thighs gripped him desperately and she was rubbing her breasts against him like a slattern. She was obviously intensely aroused but her cunt was a desert.

The man returned her kisses and stroked her stocking-clad thighs then lowered his face to her nipples, then kissed her again. He could sense that she wanted him inside her so badly but her vagina was sealed like a vault. His cock was leaking pre-ejaculate and he rubbed it into her vulva, his sensitive glans delighting in the feel of the thick vaginal folds that clutched at his cock. His glans found her clitoral hood and a dewy droplet of precum dropped onto the sensitive nubbin as his cock pressed down on it.

He ground his cock against Mrs Cashmore's clitoris and felt her body begin to quiver and shake. He jabbed at the entrance to her vagina but it refused him entry. He pressed a little harder and his glans slipped inside her, it's entry eased by his pre-ejaculate. Mrs Cashmore gasped and tightened her legs around his body and pressed herself against him, slowly and painfully impaling herself on his rampant manhood.

For the man it was like forcing his cock into a dry spongy tunnel.

But then he felt a trickle of sweet cunny juice ooze around his clenched cock.

The volcano erupted.

Mrs Cashmore actually cried out as her vaginal secretions gushed forth. Waves of pleasure radiated from her clitoris and she humped her groin into the man's pubis to increase her pleasure.

The man wriggled his hips a little to baste his cock in her vaginal juices.

Mrs Cashmore's cunt had been barren for over ten years and despite her sixty years it was tight, warm and buttery and the men felt it mould to his penis like a satin glove.

"Fuck me you degenerate!" Mrs Cashmore hissed and bit his ear.

The man needed no more encouragement and he began to forcibly fuck the old woman. Her lips were soft; her nipples hard, her long sexy legs locked around him, her face elegant but strained in the dim light as long forgotten wantonness washed over her and took charge.

The man's cock felt huge inside her tight cunt and Mrs Cashmore wriggled her bottom like a speared animal, adjusting her position so that the head of his penis pounded her G-spot while the base of it pressed on her clitoris.

She locked her ankles behind the man and met his thrusts, forcing his cock deeper inside her tight wet tunnel. She kissed him harder to muffle her cries of wanton lust, her long fingernails raked his neck and shoulders.

The man could hold back no longer and he slammed Penelope Cashmore into the hard steel doors and pushed his cock inside her as far as it would go and ejaculated stream after stream of hot viscous semen. Penelope felt his cock shudder deep inside her and the gush of his spend as the man climaxed. It triggered her own orgasm and she held on tight and rode the deep, lustful crescendo with him. The man's semen dribbled from her cunt and ran down her ass crack and thighs, soaking into her knickers and stockings but she cared not.

She was kissing him with abandon, grinding her pubis into his, enjoying the most fulsome and explosive organs she had ever experienced.

The man felt Mrs Cashmore's cunt quiver and undulate as it gripped his penis and milked him of his issue. He kissed her passionately and squeezed her buttocks as she mumbled obscenities into his mouth.

The elevator became suddenly quiet as their orgasms receded like a wave retreating from the shore. Mrs Cashmore unhooked her ankles from behind the man's back and he lowered her legs gently to the floor. She stood still for a while with her hands pressed to his chest, the last vestiges of her climax still curdling deep inside her. Her cunt felt bruised and tender from being vigorously used after being dormant for so many years.

She cleared her throat and adjusted her brassiere and slowly began to button her blouse. The man helped her and fetched her jacket from the floor of the elevator and shook the wrinkles out of it. She pulled her skirt down and straightened it; there was nothing she could do about her soaked knickers and semen-stained stockings until she got home. She picked up her handbag and took out a compact and fixed her makeup as best she could in the dim light.

The man had put his penis away and zipped his flies but she was very aware of his presence and of the potent dangerous weapon he kept in his pants. It was frightening but it was thrilling at the same time.

The man picked up his phone, cancelled flight mode and sent another pre-programmed text.

Mrs Penelope Cashmore turned and faced the doors to the elevator her face set with grim determination when the lights suddenly came on and the elevator shuddered and then continued its descent.

Her mind was in turmoil. The man had forced himself on her but then she had submitted to him and behaved like a slattern. She would likely win a criminal or civil conviction if she brought this man to justice but she would have to explain her actions in court. She would have to describe their encounter in detail.

The elevator arrived at the lobby and Mrs Cashmore reached out and pressed the button to keep the doors closed when they slowly began to open. She spun around and faced the man who had ravaged her, looking up into his handsome chiselled face with deep blue piercing eyes.

She slapped him hard across the cheek.

"You sir are a cad!" she hissed.

The man was caught unaware. His modus operandi was to leap from the elevator and make his escape but for some reason he was frozen and rooted to the spot.

Penelope Cashmore lifted herself onto her tippytoes and leaned into the man and kissed him softly on lips.

"Thank you for awakening something inside that I had forgotten existed," she whispered in her soft British accent.

She slipped a business card with her home phone number written in ink on the back into his lapel pocket and left the elevator as soon as the doors opened leaving behind only her scent.

Author's Note: Should it be continued or is this enough? Please leave your comments and tell me what you think.

Michele Nylons, April 2022

12