Elevator Despitation Omorashi

Story Info
Two girls are stuck in a lift, and one of them needs to pee.
1.7k words
4.27
8.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers

"Hurry up Chloe, I really need to pee!" Yelled Ava to her best friend, still catching up. 

The two 23 year olds had been at the mall all day. They'd started with a meal and a drink at their favourite fast food place, went around to all the shops, tried on all their favourite brands, and were now waiting for the lift to the top of the car park so they could drive home with their haul.

Ava had been holding in her pee since she'd arrived at the mall more than two hours ago, but as the main ladies' bathroom was out of order she decided to just hold it in for the rest of the day, drinking at least a couple of fizzy drinks at maccies and having just finished a large cup of bubble tea.

Now though she was absolutely desperate to pee, dancing around in her plaid skirt and black top, practically fantasizing about the bathroom toilets on the top floor. Chloe couldn't help but smirk at this. The blonde also needed the toilet but was not nearly in the same state as Ava and would rather not take a dump in the mall bathrooms, so she was going to wait until she got home for her release. As much as she loved her brunette friend, it was a little bit funny watching her suffer such a silly problem.

The elevator finally arrived and Ava pushed past Chloe and slammed the 5th Floor button repeatedly while letting out a pathetic whimper, causing Chloe to audibly laugh at her friend's depression. The door closed them in and they began the slow ascent to the top floor while Ava held her crotch from over her skirt. 

CLUNK went a metallic sound from overhead, followed by the screeching of metal on metal. Before the girls knew what was going on the whole lift jerked about and stopped in place, causing Ava to nearly wet herself there and then. 

The two girls froze as they looked at each other, both exasperated and gasping in the stress. Keeping a level head, Chloe hit the emergency bell button, and after a few seconds of ringing she heard the voice of a man in his 40s.

"Hello?"

"We're trapped! I think the lift is stuck"

After a second or two of a clacking keyboard the girls heard his voice again "oh yeah! That's never happened here before! Not to worry, you girls will be perfectly safe, we're gonna call in a trained technician and we'll have you out in about half an hour alright?"

Ava let out an exasperated whimper as Chloe thanked the man.

"I can't hold it in that long Chloe! I've never been so desperate to pee in my life"

"I'm so sorry Ava, you're just gonna have to try"

"I can't hold though!" She yelled, "If I don't get out of here soon I'm going to wet myself, I'm not even being funny"

"Listen I'm not exactly happy about this either, I need to change my tampon and I would like to take a shit sooner than later."

"Fuuuuu..." Ava responded, very much focusing on her own problems "give me that cup you had your bubble tea in!"

"You're not serious?"

"Yes I'm dead serious, give me your cup I really need a wee!" She repeated "I can go in that"

"I threw it out just before we got in"

"You're joking?!?"

"Relax, I'm sure I've got something in here you can use. I never thought I'd see you so desperate to go that you'd piss into a cup. In a lift no less"

"Well just hurry up, please!"

Chloe rummaged through her Louis Vuitton bag: her new dress, Ava's new jeans, a new toy from Anne Summers, her phone, a fresh tampon, some tissues, a snickers bar, crumpled up receipts... Not much in the way of a makeshift female urinal. Certainly nothing in her jean pockets either. 

"I'm really sorry Ava, I've got nothing" Chloe said with genuine disappointment in her voice.

Ava just winced and whimpered as she leaned up against the corner of the elevator mirror on the verge of tears, her hand wedged between her thighs pressing up into her crotch. She knew full well that when the elevator man freed them, they'd both be standing in a puddle of her own urine. 

"I'm so sorry Ava" said Chloe with genuine remorse "I really wish there were something I could do. You know I'd do anything to help you, you're my best friend in the whole world". 

Ava smiled at her, a moment of clarity in the chaos to remind her how much their friendship meant to each other. 

She looked Chloe up and down, dressed in her light blue skinny jeans and her varsity jacket. Chloe smiled back at her with genuine sympathy for her brunette friend's situation. Chloe had wet herself once, back in college, and in her hour of need Ava agreed to lend Chloe her skirt and walk all the way home wearing just an oversized hoodie and panties. Chloe knew firsthand the embarrassment that Ava must have been feeling, and almost found humour in history repeating itself. 

And then Ava's face lit up. She had an idea but was clearly scared to say it. If the situation were any less dire, stuck with any other human being, she'd never even dare to suggest such a thing. But she was trapped with her best friend, and she was desperate. 

"Chloe hear me out. Please. You're my best friend in the whole world and you know I'd do anything for you"

"...okay" said Chloe worriedly as Ava choked on her words. 

"Will you... Can I...  Would you let me pee in your mouth?"

"You what!?!?!?" Chloe yelled, laughing a bit as she said it. 

"Chloe I'm serious. You don't have to say yes, but I swear I'm not gonna make it, and it's the best idea I've got. I'm gonna wet myself any second now and I don't want the elevator man to see me standing in a puddle of my own piss. I'll pay you for it!"

"Are you serious? I'm not going to drink your piss, Ava!"

"Please! I'll give you £40"

Chloe went quiet at that. While Ava had been saving up for some time, Chloe was still working the part time shift at a local shop, earning minimum wage in a job she hated. £40 was a lot of money to her, that was about five or six hours of pay. It was enough to pay off the dress she'd bought. 

"I'm sorry" she said "really..."

"I'll make it a hundred! I've got a hundred quid in my wallet and I'll give it to you right now if you do it."

Chloe was dead silent. £100? That's a tempting number.

"You'd actually give me £100 for this?"

"Yes!" Ava said with excitement over the possibility that she was convincing Chloe to make the sacrifice. "£100 in 20 seconds, 30 seconds tops. Easiest money you've ever made in your life and I'll never tell anyone ever, I swear".

Chloe was deep in contemplation, giving herself a second to respond which Ava clearly didn't have to spare. "And you'd never tell anyone?"

"Not a soul! And if you're gonna say yes then do it quick or I'm gonna wet myself and you get nothing".

"£100?"

"Yes!"

"And you have to kiss my ass whenever I ask you to"

"Fine, whatever!" Ava shouted, letting Chloe know just how serious it was. 

Chloe closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Okay Ava. I'll do it." Said Chloe in resignation.

"Really?" said Ava excitedly, not quite believing what she was hearing

"Quickly, before I change my mind" Chloe responded, also not quite believing what she was saying.

"I fuckin love you" Ava said. She wasted no time in pulling her panties down to her ankles, the bottom of her white and red stripe undies noticeably damp. She stepped one foot out of the panty hole and spread her legs, her right hand firmly gripping her clean shaven crotch. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Chloe said under her breath as she dropped to her knees in much the same way she'd do for a lover. She shuffled over to Ava, who was now lifting her skirt to give Chloe access to her urethra. "Alright" Chloe said one last time, grabbing Ava's buttcheaks, closing her eyes and leaning in close. Ava lowered herself onto Chloe, removing her hand to allow her vulva to press against Chloe's lips. She placed her hand on the back of Chloe's head out and lifted up her skirt to her waist. 

And after no more than a second, she released. 

Waves of near-orgasmic relief washed over Ava's body, moaning as the urine gushed out of her. Chloe stayed strong, swallowing Ava's warm piss as it poured into her mouth, cringing and wretching as she did so. 

"Thank you... Thank you" were the only words Ava could make through her exasperated breath, holding her friend's head tight as she continued pissing.

And after 20 seconds it was over. The last drops flowed down Chloe's throat and Ava stood up fully, giving her friend a moment to compose herself as she recovered. Ava stepped into her panties and pulled them up her legs, smiling as Chloe finally looked up from the floor. Ava smiled back. 

Chloe stood up and wiped her lips. The girls hugged, embracing one another with absolute love. "Thank you. Thank you so so so much babe" Ava whispered into Chloe's ear. 

"Don't mention it" Chloe said in response. 

Ava pulled out her wallet and counted out £100 in £20 notes, everything she had, and handed it over to her friend who pocketed it. 

"Now kiss my ass! And lick it!" Chloe said with a smirk as she turned her butt to Ava. Ava laughed before she squatted down to kiss each of Chloe's cheeks several times and licked her ass repeatedly. Chloe laughed to herself like crazy at the silliness before Ava got to her feet again. This is why they were the best of friends. 

izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers