Elevator Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within 30 seconds Eric felt low on air and his lungs started burning. He groaned into the ass and began shifting his face, trying to get some air. Megan felt the face stir underneath her but ignored it. When he couldn't get any air Eric started to panic and fidget, this irritated Megan who stood up. She looked over her shoulder down at the red face with an annoyed look and said, "What the hell are you doing? Can't you see I am trying to relax." Her angry stern voice unnerved Eric who just meekly apologized and spoke between heavy breaths, "I am s..so sor...sorry Ma'am. I just couldn't breathe." Megan huffed as she sat her ass back down, ignoring the heaving boy.

Megan crossed her legs, which put even more pressure on Eric's face, but allowed him to slightly breathe. Thus he stayed in the position, not moving an inch, just taking in small breaths intensified by the smell of her ass and perfume. After a minute the elevator stopped again and Eric heard the doors opened. He heard chatter as more women entered the Elevator. He couldn't see a thing but heard them talking. They would see me like this and freak out, I will be called a freak and a pervert and thrown out. Eric thought and began panicking again.

"Hey Megan, how are you?" One of the women asked. "Great. Just on a rush because of the Austrian order." Megan replied calmly. Eric was baffled as the women normally chatted about their day and work, ignoring the little guy who was being used as a chair. Can they not see me, or is this normal around here? He wondered. Eric heard a gurgle from above just as the elevator stopped again and the other women left. As the doors closed again Megan wiggled her ass and said, "Oh thank god, I can't hold it any longer." She tensed up and clenched her ass.

PPfffrrtttttbbbtttt!

A loud and strong fart blew Eric in the face. Instinctively he took a deep breath, inhaling the rancid air as it burned his nose and began coughing and writhing under the ass. He lost his balance and dropped under the weight, slamming on the floor as the woman crashed on his little face, squishing it between her cheeks and the hard floor.

Livid, Megan stood back up. She turned around and saw Eric coughing and wheezing and crossed her arms. Megan raised one of her heels and slammed it hard on Eric's chest and said, "What the hell! I could've gotten hurt, you imbecile. Can't you take a bit of gas?" She snapped at Eric, grinding her heel on him. "I am so sorry Ma'am...kof kof...Sorry I just...kof!" Eric tried to answer as the smell still lingered in his nose and throat and he grabbed the foot stabbing at his chest. Megan rolled her eyes as she lifted her foot and slammed it on Eric's crotch.

"Awweehh!" Eric screamed as the sole slammed into his dick and the heel stabbed his balls. "You know this is why no male ever survives here. You use them for a bit and they just run away holding their tiny dicks. No spirit for hard work." She said lifting her foot and Eric immediately grabbed his burning balls, his eyes tearing up. She lowered her foot in front of Eric's face. "Apologize properly bitch." She said, dangling the beautiful foot and heel inches away from his mouth.

Without hesitation, though now scared, Eric quickly kissed the sole of the shoe. When no response came from above and the shoe stayed in his face, he kissed it again and again, apologizing in between each kiss. He continued kissing and even began licking the sole and sucking on the heel. If his balls were not burning as they did, Eric was sure he would have grown an erection immediately. Megan stood there looking down at Eric as he profusely apologized and cleaned her heels.

After a minute she took away the heel and replaced it with the other foot, at which Eric began lapping again just as eagerly.

When satisfied from the shoe cleaning Megan pulled back her foot from Eric's face who tried following it for another kiss. She bent down, grabbed Eric's hair and harshly pulled him back to his knees. Megan turned around and without a word slammed her ass back on Eric's face. Though he was ecstatic to have the gorgeous heavy butt on his face again, Eric could still smell the fart deep in her crack. He shifted a bit trying to avoid the smell when Megan noticed him moving again and planted her heel on his crotch again. Eric immediately froze, terrified of the sharp tip pressing into his balls.

"Now listen here bitch. The elevator is moving very slowly, it must have broken down and restarted. It will take some time for it to reach my floor. For the meantime you will quietly and obediently serve as my seat. Am I clear?" Megan said and pressed her heel down, to which Eric whimpered. He tried to speak but could only groan into the soft fabric and flesh. "Hmm, I will take that as a yes." Megan said and wiggled her butt to get comfortable. She then pulled out her phone and busied herself again as Eric focused on staying still, while still breathing heavily under the stained crack his nose was lodged in.

Ppprrbbssssttt!

Another fart blew out of Megan's ass. It wasn't loud but hot and wet and smelled much worse than the previous one. Eric quickly took a deep breath, the putrid gas immediately overwhelming him. He began coughing and wheezing into the ass, but tried to stay in his place. With a twisted face Megan bounced on her seat. Slamming her giant ass in the tiny face and pounding on the tiny dick under her heel. Though Eric was nauseated from the smell and hurting in his balls, he couldn't stop sniffing. The smell and feel of the vast flesh were intoxicating and he could feel blood rush to his dick.

Megan felt the dick harden under her foot. She smiled and crossed her legs, putting the full weight of both her legs and body on the tiny dick and face under her. Eric groaned again into the ass and almost lost his balance under the full weight. He took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating smell and grabbed the gorgeous leg planted on his dick. He couldn't see but felt the soft but toned calves under the dress and without thinking, began massaging and rubbing them.

Megan was startled at first when the little hands grabbed her leg, but when they began rubbing she smiled. "Taking initiative, good work bitch. Maybe you are not completely useless after all. But you still have a long way to prove yourself. Hmm, maybe I can help." She said as a vile smile came on her face.

PPPfffrrssst!

Another fart blew in Eric's face and nose which he quickly sucked up. The strong smell still burned his nose and throat but he was able to prevent any coughing or squirming and focused on taking deep breaths and rubbing the calves in his hands. His face and neck hurt, nose burning and balls aching, yet Eric felt an euphoria in his current position. He never had such a surreal intimate physical contact with anyone, even though based on how casual they were about it, it felt like the women in this office often used other men like this.

Ignoring the deep breathing under her ass, Megan called her secretary. "Hey Cindy. I need you to meet me on the first floor right away and bring some things from my office. I'll text you the details." Megan spoke into the phone and cut the call. Without another word she began typing, sending a small list to Cindy. Eric was too busy breathing and massaging and didn't pay any attention to the call.

For the next five minutes as the elevator slowly made its way down, Eric continued to suck in the incessant farts and massage the legs and feet of the amazon on top. Megan meanwhile busied herself with her phone and ignored the red face and throbbing dick under her. She swung her hips and legs idly. Scrolling through her mails and messages. Grinding the face between her cheeks and the dick under her heel.

Pppprrrffstt!

Another fart hit Eric and he instinctively took a deep breath. Sucking all the rancid gas and lightly squeezed the feet in his hands as if thanking Megan for her gift.

The elevator abruptly came to a halt as it reached the floor. Jerking Eric's face deeper into the soft prison. The doors slid open and there stood another gorgeous woman. Though not as tall as her boss, Cindy, Megan's new assistant was well built, in her early twenties with dark hair, short round breasts and a shapely butt. Currently donning a light blue pantsuit she stood there waiting for her boss with a leather bag in her hands.

"Good morning Miss Megan. I have sorted your schedule for the day, organized and called after both meetings and made reservations for your lunch with Mr. Softlad from Gucci. And umm...here is the bag and the umm...stuff you asked for." Cindy spoke like a new eager employee. Though visibly nervous as she held the leather bag with its nefarious contents.

"Good Morning Cindy. Thank you for that update and for bringing the bag. You're such a good girl. Get in here." Mindy spoke in a sweet stern voice which made Cindy blush and gestured her to enter the elevator.

Cindy quickly entered. She could see that Megan was not standing up, otherwise she would've been towering over her. Instead she seemed to be sitting but Cindy couldn't see anything properly under the long flowing skirt. As soon as Cindy entered her nose flared, the elevator had a faint smell. Even though Eric was trying to suck in every fart, they were too strong for him, and a bit of the smell leaked out the crack.

"Will you please press the button to stop the elevator?" Megan said in her soft voice again and Cindy complied. As she pressed the button, halting the Elevator and turned around she saw Megan standing back up. She leaned her head to look where her boss was sitting and saw a small figure appear from under the dress. As soon as she made out what was under Megan, Cindy gasped audibly.

Cindy saw a young man on his knees looking up with his face red and sweaty. Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening and Megan noticed her new assistant's baffled look. Of course, she just joined us and doesn't know all the workings of our office, Megan thought. She lightly caressed Cindy's dazed face and said, "Don't worry Cindy. Eric here is hoping to join our team. I am just making sure that he is a right fit. So let's see here."

Megan went through the contents of the bag Cindy was holding and smiled. It was all there. The handcuffs, mouthpiece and sign. She looked at Cindy who was still staring at Eric with an almost amused look and offered the two pairs of handcuffs to her and said, "Here Cindy, help me...evaluate our candidate. Take these and bind his hands and legs together."

"Umm...Ma'am?" Cindy stuttered at what her boss just asked her to do. She did find the situation kinda exciting, using a little guy as a chair, but handcuffing someone in the workplace, it just felt too wicked.

When Megan saw the animated doubt in Cindy's face she held her chin and said, "Listen to me, Cindy. I know you're new here and haven't had much experience in our workplace but using guys like him for menial work and servitude is common at Feline, rather it is encouraged. We have a definite policy that highlights the superiority of women in professional and personal lives. That is why all of our mid and executive positions are held by strong women. There are barely any men who work here, and all that do hold inferior positions like him." Megan said as she pointed towards Eric who was also listening intently with a confused look. Megan continued, "Our company is a prime example of how women perform a better job in any position that requires brains and ingenuity, whereas most men are good for just serving us. Thus Feline's resounding success in the industry. Now I see great potential in you Cindy, that is why you were hired. But if you want to survive and climb in this company, not only do you have to follow our policies but show that you can impose and dominate as well." Megan raised Cindy's chin so she looked her in the eyes. She was still shy but Megan knew she was thrilled inside. "So do you think you can do that? Carve your way to the top by stepping on the faces of inferior creatures like him." Megan asked Cindy, still staring in her eyes and saw the hysterical eagerness take over as Cindy nodded with a coy smile.

Megan handed over both pairs of handcuffs and turned around looking down at Eric and said, "Hey bitch. Your performance so far has been barely adequate, so I will be putting you through another test." Cindy came behind Eric and he saw the handcuffs in her hand. The steel binds and Megan's words panicked Eric and he quickly tried to get up. But Megan responded quickly and slammed her heel down at Eric's crotch and grabbed his hair, holding him down on his knees. Eric's eyes teared up as his balls ached again.

"But...but I came here for an assistant's job. I swear I am a hard worker and will add value to the company." Eric tried to sound professional even though his voice choked as he looked up at Megan and felt her heel painfully pressing down on his dick and balls.

"Oh you will add value to the company, but not in the way you think darling. Rather you will contribute by serving the better suited and skilled women of our team. By presenting yourself as a tool and a toy and fulfilling any desires or whims to improve our morale and advocating the policy of female superiority." Megan spoke in a steely tone as she tightened her grip and pressed down more weight on the rock hard dick under her heel.

Cindy quickly crouched down behind Eric and began putting the handcuffs on. She cuffed his right hand to his left ankle and left hand to his right ankle. Eric felt the cold steel clasps on his wrists and ankles. He had voluntarily offered himself as a chair to Emma and enjoyed the whole interaction, but the situation escalated too quickly. Now even though his dick was rock hard, Eric was terrified of what awaited him as he couldn't back out even if he wanted to. Cindy stood up and reviewed her work. It's quite ingenious, she thought. Not only were his hands tied but the little guy won't be able to move his arms or stand up. If he tried to move at all he would just topple and fall over.

As Cindy was admiring her work, Megan looked over. She saw the cross binding Cindy had put Eric's limbs in. Satisfied with the idea, she let go of his hair but kept her heel firmly on his crotch. Megan took out the next item from her bag and showed it to Eric. It was a leather, O ring gag. Eric panicked as he saw the giant gag and tried to move away. But Cindy's hand suddenly grabbed the back of his head and kept it in place. And the heel on his dick began grinding.

"AAaaahhhn..." Eric yelled as his dick was crushed under the heel. Megan calmly put the gag over his head and clasped the leather buckle, tightening the strap. She adjusted the ring on Eric so his mouth was wide open. He tried to speak but couldn't bring out any proper words and groaned.

Megan released the throbbing cock from under her foot and grabbed Eric's face with her hand, inserting her thumb in the open mouth and rubbing it around. "You came here to interview, right? You can't back out now, it won't be very professional." Megan spoke with a grin. "Now you will stay here today like this and serve any woman who wishes to use you. And trust me it's in your own interest to follow orders politely and like a good bitch. Not everyone here is as nice and gentle as me." She chuckled. "Are we clear?" Megan's smile disappeared and her face turned grim. Eric felt a chill run down his spine as he saw the intimidating 6 foot figure loom over him. He meekly nodded.

"Good boy!" Megan patted Eric's head and gave him a cute smile. She went in her bag again and took out a sign and turned it around. Eric read it and his heart skipped a beat. The sign read 'USE ME' and had a chain around it. Megan put the chain over Eric's head and hung the sign around his neck. She took a step back and approvingly clapped her hands. "Perfect!" She exclaimed giddily and turned around. She opened a little hatch on the button's panel and pressed the button to restart the elevator. Megan stepped out and Cindy quickly followed her. Both women left without glancing back as the Elevator doors closed on Eric, bound and gagged.

Eric tried to move his hands but couldn't without lugging his feet and almost fell down. He gave up within a minute and groaned. I'll just have to take it and try to survive, no point in moaning. He told himself uneasily. Megan had told him to be obedient or he could get in trouble and he didn't doubt her. He had been in the building for like an hour and already fallen down so low to be stuck in a situation like this. Could it even get any worse? He wondered.

Even though it was exciting to be used like a chair and fart cushion, Eric wasn't sure how long he would last bound like this. He can't move or object because of the cuffs and gag, and the sign was just inviting others to abuse him. His dick twitched involuntarily from the thought of powerlessness.

Eric spent 10 minutes just sitting on his knees, trying to steel himself when the elevator started moving up again. It reached the second floor and the doors swung open. There a woman in a blue pantsuit stood busy with a phone call and coffee in her other hand. She entered quickly and saw Eric on the floor with his gag and sign. With a quick smile and snicker she turned around and pressed the button to the fourth floor. Eric looked up at her beautiful figure with wonder and angst as she gave him a quick look over her shoulder. Still on her call, she took a step back and just dropped her ass down on Eric's face. His neck cranked under her plump ass. Even though the gorgeous woman wasn't as big as Megan or Emma, the sudden drop was enough to startle him.

The elevator still moved slowly but the woman, busy with her call, didn't seem to notice or care. She crossed her legs and wiggled her butt, covered in the tight pantsuit, rubbing Eric's nose and occasionally took a sip from her coffee. Even though the tight clothing was uncomfortable, it wasn't too bad. Eric was able to hold the weight now and just serving as a cushion for such an amazing ass was exciting.

The elevator reached the fourth floor and its doors opened. The woman ended her call and put her phone away. She uncrossed her legs and parted them a bit. She stayed in the position for a few seconds before Eric felt her cheeks clench.

Pfffssstttt!

She released a small wet fart that passed straight into Eric's gagged open mouth. He could taste the rancid air as it puffed his mouth and flooded his senses. He awkwardly swallowed and gulped down the fart and felt the warm musky air pass down his throat. The woman finally stood up with a sigh and walked out the elevator casually as Eric sat there with a face wet with sweat, tears and drool.

As the doors began closing Eric saw another woman pacing towards it and managed to jump in just as the doors closed behind her. Eric stared up at yet another gorgeous woman, probably in her late twenties. She was just shy of 6 feet with her black pencil heels and had a perfect hourglass figure. She wore a revealing loose white and pink striped blouse and a soft pink miniskirt, accentuating her breasts and ass. Beautiful blonde hair tied into a ponytail and a pair of glasses.

She stood beside the door and began squirming. She held her stomach and said, "Oh, thank god. I didn't want to create a scene in the aisle." She sighed and pressed her belly and Eric heard a growl coming from her stomach. He knew at that moment what was coming.

The woman still holding her stomach looked down and saw Eric. She squinted to read the sign hanging around his neck and saw the gag ring in his mouth and smiled. In an instant she had turned around, lowered her panties and hiked up her skirt. Eric saw the bare ass coming towards him and froze. Before he could even react, the woman had stretched her cheeks apart with her hands and landed straight on Erics's face. She wiggled her butt to get the little face deeper and the open mouth closer to her asshole. Eric felt his face sink into the sweaty and meaty prison. His entire face was covered from ear to ear and he could feel the warmth of the asshole against his vulnerable mouth as stained drops of sweat dripped on his tongue.