Elevator Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric immediately recoiled from the salty sour taste but couldn't move his face at all. He heard another growl coming from above him, his heart sank but dick twitched as the cheeks clenched around his face.

PPPPRRRFFFFSFSSBBBBTTT!

A horrendous, minute long fart blasted out of the asshole and rammed into Eric's open mouth and throat. Its grunting echoes audible throughout the elevator. Due to lack of any clothing in between, the raw fart fouled and drowned Eric's senses. Staining his tongue and burning his throat as it crammed into the tiny space. The vivid taste and lingering smell in his mouth left Eric in a trance and as he gulped down the rancid fart, his throbbing dick exploded in his pants.

Eric's eyes rolled up as he swallowed the fart and came in his pants. Even though it was the worst fart he had experienced today, and unfiltered, he couldn't get the taste out of his mind. His head was dizzy and eyes tearing, yet he felt the need for more. He stuck his tongue out of the open gag.

"Ahhn! That was a nasty one. Thank god I made it here in time. Going out like that in the corridor...I would have died of embarrassment." The woman spoke as she relaxed on Eric's face. She suddenly felt a tongue poke and lick her hole and flinched. But the wet tongue lapping at her hole and crack felt good, like a warm wet paper towel. She let Eric lick her ass clean as she sat back and dropped her full weight on his face.

"Hmm, that feels nice. You are quite good at this. Are you new here?" The woman said and raised her ass slightly. "Uhhn...Uhhn. Yesh I an Ma'am. I came for a jo inteview with Miss Donna. But Miss Megan left me here as a test." Eric replied sheepishly with his gagged mouth between heavy breaths. He hadn't realized he was barely breathing.

"Oh ok. Megan, I get it now." She chuckled and dropped her ass back down on his face. "By the way, I'm Jennifer. If you do get a job here we will be spending a lot of time together. You see I have a bad case of flatulence. And though every woman in this office knows and is cool with it, I am still a bit self conscious about it and try to release it in private."

PffrrSSbbbt!

As if on cue, another bubbly fart blew into Eric's open mouth and extended tongue. Eric swallowed the fart without hesitation and began sucking and lapping after it. "Ahhn! As I was saying. I like to release gas in private, like in my office or the washroom but it's usually so bad that wherever I go the stink completely fills up the space. But surprisingly I can't smell a thing, even in a small closed space like this. You are amazing at absorbing farts...and cleaning after them." Jennifer said with a smile as Eric's tongue circled and poked her hole. "So if you get a permanent job at Feline, you will be helping me out a lot. Or maybe I should talk to Donna and just hire you as a personal fart cushion for my office. Hmm, that would be convenient." Jennifer said and giggled. Eric, though scared a little, was very curious about the prospect. Could he actually be hired as a Fart cushion, and more importantly can he even survive as one full time.

PPfffrrrrbbbsssttttt!

As Jennifer released another blast which pulled Eric out of his dreams and he quickly sucked and swallowed the fart from under her. Jennifer thought about it for a second and then pressed the stop button for the elevator. "Hmm, that way no one will disturb us and you can help me clear out all my gas, right?" Jennifer spoke with a giddy tone and Eric moaned his hearty approval into her ass without pausing his lapping tongue.

For the next 20 minutes, Jennifer incessantly blasted big and small, dry and wet farts into Eric's open gagged mouth. All of which were stoutly and efficiently drained. Eric was surprised with his own zeal and hunger for Jennifer's gas and he came a second time from her smell and taste. Jennifer on the other hand had never loosened up like this in the office. She usually tried to withhold her farts in the building, but now she was blasting away without contrition. All her gas was perfectly drained in Eric's mouth and throat and almost no smell leaked anymore.

Once satisfied and with a clear and calm stomach Jennifer raised her ass a bit and spoke, "I think my gas is all cleared out now. You did an amazing job, fart drain. Now clean my asshole and crack thoroughly. I don't want any skid marks on my underwear, it's quite expensive." She patted Eric's head and then parted her cheeks with her hands. "Yesh Ma'am as you s..." Eric's words were cut short as the cheeks slapped around his face. He felt Jennifer wiggle so his face went even deeper until his cold gag was snug against her hole.

Eric quickly extended his tongue and began licking the tainted crack and hole. Even though the ring opened his mouth quite wide, it was very thin and easily allowed for Eric's tongue to stick out and move around. He dragged his tongue across the crack, licking up any sweat beads. Then circled and jammed the asshole with his tongue to make sure he got every bit of Jennifer's addictive farts.

After five minutes of tongue bathing Jennifer abruptly stood back up on her feet. She restarted the elevator and pulled her panties up and flattened her skirt. After tidying herself she turned around and immediately noticed Eric's stained pants. She chuckled and raised his face to meet her eyes. Eric looked into her green eyes and gorgeous smiling face and his already battered dick wagged again. "I had a great time as well. See you around." Jennifer said and the elevator doors opened behind her. She stepped out and waved at Eric as the doors closed behind her.

Eric sat there breathing heavily. His mouth and nose still full of Jennifer's smell and taste and his throat coarse. Even though it had been one of the most thrilling day of his life he wondered if he could even survive by the end of it. Though he had no doubt he wanted to try.

Within seconds the elevator began moving down. It reached the first floor and the doors opened. Eric saw his next potential violator and was mildly surprised. It was another woman, tall, slightly heavy, beautiful, dark hair tied in a ponytail and well dressed. But she wasn't in formal office attire. She wore a light blue overall, like a janitor or technician. But not in a typical way. The clothing was revealing and flowing around her D-cup boobs, partially showing the built up sweat in between them and slimmed around her heavyset ass and thighs. She wore a belt that accented her heavy hourglass figure and carried a toolbox. She had a name tag that read Max.

She looked down at Eric and smirked. Without a word she entered the elevator, set her tool box aside, bent down and began inspecting the elevator's switch board. The moment she entered, her sweaty odor filled the tiny space and Eric's nose flared. She opened the board and checked on the wiring and circuitry inside, all the while dangling her ass. Eric stared at the gigantic ass swaying in front of his eyes. He couldn't take his eyes away and was fascinated by its size and scent.

Eric was suddenly pulled away from his trance when Max spoke, "Another one huh? Not sure how long you will last, but..." She turned around, walked over and suddenly grabbed Eric's neck. She dragged him on his knees and Eric complied, surprised by her raw power. She set him in front of the board and said, "Might as well make use of you." Saying that she sat down her full weight on his tiny face.

Eric's entire face was engulfed by the enormous ass, each cheek almost twice the size of his head. All his senses were taken over by the plush cheeks, their overbearing aroma and the weight almost brought him down. But Eric managed to twist and use his hands for extra support as he bore her full weight. Max opened her toolbox and began working to reset the elevator's system, unconcerned about her shivering stool.

For the next few minutes the technician, occupied with her work, kept moving and bending and shifting around. And Eric focused on supporting the weight without flinching. Not only was he intimidated by her but also didn't want to disappoint the engrossed hardworking woman. He took hacked breaths, intensified by her odor and soon noticed the fabric between his face and the ass getting damp. She was already sweaty when she came in the elevator, and now her crack was drenched with it, soaking her clothes and his face.

Soon the drenched clothing began leaking and Eric felt beads of sweat dripping into his open mouth. The salty liquid tainted by the crack felt acidic and the taste sent shivers down his spine. Her odor was already strong but now as he tasted her sweat Eric was stupefied. He swallowed any drops that fell in his mouth promptly and even tried to suck the sweat from her drenched clothes. But the woman was completely absorbed with her work and ignored the sucking and heaving mouth under her ass.

Once she was done with the circuit board, Max clasped it back on and stood up from her seat. Eric took some heavy breaths and gulped down the remaining sweat in his mouth. His face was red and arms trembling.

Max turned around and, still ignoring Eric, walked past him. She looked up at the roof and thought for a moment. Then without warning she grabbed Eric by his hair and dragged him to the center of the elevator. She adjusted his position and grabbed some tools and said, "Listen boy, I need to work on the hinge at the top of the elevator. I forgot to bring the stool and honestly it will be too much of a hassle to go all the way back to the storeroom."

She took off her shoes, lifted her leg and planted her socked foot on Eric's shoulder and pushed herself up, putting all her weight on him. "So you will have to be my footstool for the time being. Stay still and don't you dare drop me or you will be sorry." She spoke and stood straight up and planted her other foot on Eric's other shoulder.

Eric struggled under the full weight of the amazon standing on his shoulders. But surprisingly held himself straight. His arms were shaking and shoulders felt popping, but he kept his posture. He heard some clunking and screeching and looked up but couldn't see anything past the thick legs and her crotch and giant ass covered in her sweat stained overalls.

Eric's nose flared and was hit by a pungent smell. He realized the odor was coming from her socks and feet on either side of his face. They too were drenched with her seat and he could feel slight dampness on his shoulders. He tried to focus but couldn't get the intoxicating smell out of his mind. Within seconds Eric was taking long breaths trying to inhale the smell. But he wanted a more direct scent and so tried turning his head so he could cuddle his nose on her feet and maybe even get a lick. But trying to move made him flinch and he almost lost his balance.

The woman was focusing on her work when her foot stool suddenly wobbled under her feet. She was able to hang on which reduced some weight on Eric's shoulders and he was able to regain his balance. "What the fuck are you doing? I told you to stay still, asshole!" Eric heard her yell from top and he raised his head trying to apologize with his gagged mouth. But instead the woman raised her foot and slammed it down, crushing his nose and entire face. The foot rose and again slammed down. She stomped her foot on Eric's face again and again till his face was red and burning. "Now. Stay. Still. Bitch!" She spoke between each stomp.

Max finally stopped stomping but kept her foot firmly planted on Eric's face as she resumed her work. Now most of her weight was bearing on his single shoulder and face. But Eric was too absorbed with the drenched socked foot covering his face to care about the weight. The giant foot covered his sight and smell and even his hungry tongue. He focused on the soft damp fabric and took a deep sniff. His nose was burning from the pounding it just took, but the scent was too intoxicating.

Eric continued to take deep breaths of the rancid smell from her feet and socks and after a minute he stuck out his tongue. He began licking and sucking on the drenched fabric and tasted fresh and old sweat in her socks. He continued to suck and slurp at her feet. After five minutes Max took away her foot from Eric's face and landed it back on his shoulder. Eric's heart sank as the foot left his face, even though he had sucked in most of the sweat and dirt and it was almost clean now. But instead, without a word, the woman planted her other foot on Eric's face. And the eager tongue quickly began lapping at the fresh foot, still stained and drenched.

Even though Max was focusing on her work, she still enjoyed the tongue bath. She was on her feet working for most of the day and her feet were terribly sore. The soft massage was very soothing, plus her sock was cleaned up as well. She continued her work on the elevator and let the little foot bitch do his duty. She heedlessly switched her feet and occasionally poked her toes in the open mouth as well. Eric without hesitation sucked on them, slurping any sweat from between the toes as well.

After ten minutes of working on the elevator, Max was satisfied with her work and Eric's as well. She hopped down from his shoulders and landed on her sweat free and clean socks and put her shoes back on. She packed her toolbag and checked on the buttons to make sure everything was in order. With a final smile she rubbed Eric's head and left the elevator. Eric sat there beaming as the doors closed behind her.

After the repair work the elevator began moving quickly between floors. Completing multiple rounds as hours went by. And with each trip came a new woman or group of women who took full advantage of the little helper bound and on his knees. Some used him as a chair to rest their feet in between the long work hours, some used his open mouth and tongue to clean or wipe themselves and some just amused themselves by tormenting him and his aching balls and dick. Eric noticed how all of them acted so casually as they used him, as if it was a regular occurrence for them.

Eric spent hours in the elevator, being used by countless women. Some even came back just to have fun with him again. He didn't realize between the endless farts he eagerly sucked and feet he worshiped, when the work day ended. He had come in the morning to interview for a job but had spent the entire day in the elevator. Though he regretted the missed opportunity, he would always remember this day fondly, when he was able to live his fetishes to the extreme.

The doors of the elevator eventually opened again and Eric waited for his next user. It was a blonde woman, professionally dressed in a cream pantsuit. Six feet tall plus the heels, 160 pounds, perfect hourglass figure. Her presence screamed authority and Eric couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was on her phone and seemingly didn't notice the little guy on his knees.

"Yeah. The guy never showed up. He was given such an amazing opportunity to work here but he didn't even come for the interview. Honestly if I receive an email or call with excuses or some shit... let's just say he lost his one chance." She said and Eric realized she must be Donna, the executive who was supposed to interview him. And the way she was talking meant he had lost his one opportunity. His heart sank, thinking he won't ever get a chance to work here again and groaned with his gagged mouth.

Donna finally looked down after ending the call and noticed the little guy. Her eyebrow rose as she saw an unknown male in the building. She suddenly realized who it might be. She entered the elevator and bent down to see Eric's face and recognised it from the resume she had received earlier. She sighed and asked, "Eric, right?" He nodded. "Your interview was at 11. You have been here since morning?" He nodded again. "Hmm. Let me guess, someone tied you up and left you here. Must have been Megan or maybe even Jessica." She said and smirked, amused.

This wasn't the first time some guy had been left bound like this around the office. Though they were usually in a much worse state and begging to be released. However Eric seemed unusually calm, especially for someone who had been stuck in the elevator for a whole day and used by a number of passing employees.

Donna removed the gag from Eric's face who winced as his jaw was released from the tight entrapment. "Thank you Ma'am. I am sorry I couldn't make it to the interview. I was at the building but Miss Megan left me here, she said it was a test."

Donna chuckled. "It's alright. I guess you can say it was like an interview as well. Though not for the job you intended." She uncuffed Eric with a master key she had for all office cuffs and helped him on his feet. "I'll take a look at the camera footage and talk to the women who were in here. Then I'll get back to you about this...uhm interview. Thank you for coming in." She spoke professionally and shook Eric's hands who was still wobbly from the hours spent on his knees. He was surprised to learn that there was a camera in the elevator, meaning his entire day was recorded, and it would be played and reviewed by Donna. He gulped, part excited and part embarrassed.

Eric thanked Donna for the opportunity and left. He took the bus home and thought about his day the entire ride. Many faces and moments came to his mind and he realized how badly he wanted to go back to the building and maybe even work there full time. When he reached home, Eric quickly went in for a shower and masturbated furiously. It didn't take him long as he thought about his day in the elevator. He had a light dinner and went to bed exhausted from the laboring day.

Eric woke up the next morning and went about his usual activities and chores. Though he couldn't stop thinking about his time at Feline and eagerly and hopefully waited for the call from Donna.

Late afternoon he received a call from Donna. "Hello Eric. I reviewed the footage from the elevator and talked to a lot of the women who umm...spent time with you in there." She spoke from the other side and Eric listened intently. "I have to say you received some excellent reviews and feedback. I have never seen any man take his role and duties so seriously and competently." Eric's heart beamed as he heard her words and was filled with excitement and hope. "So instead of the assistant's position I would like to offer you a different job. One I think you will be excellent for. We are in need of a new Office Slut, someone who spends the day caring and satisfying our team throughout the workplace. You will be working under every woman at the office and your duties will include serving them however they want. Whether as human furniture, ragdoll, butler or even toilet. So are you interested? If yes, please visit my office tomorrow at 11AM first. I want to perform a test run on you myself first." Donna spoke on the phone and Eric listened attentively to every word.

Eric's heart was pounding and dick wagging excitedly in his pants. He tried to calm himself and replied, "That sounds amazing Ma'am. I am definitely interested and will see you tomorrow."

THE END