Elevator Games Pt. 01

Story Info
Fun in the elevator turns into more than I bargained for?
1.7k words
4.49
22.1k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Ding*

The elevator doors open and I walk in to the brightly lit, air-conditioned chamber. Soft elevator music plays but as usual its always quiet and awkward riding with strangers in an elevator of a busy office building with 30 floors. I scan around looking for a familiar face. My heart flutters as I see him standing in the far corner of the lift. My handsome elevator stranger. He sees me and smiles.

Fourth consecutive working day that I encountered him. He must have been new as I've never seen him before eventhough I've worked in this building for more than an year. First day I saw him was last Friday 8am. I take the metro to work and take the lift from the lobby. He must come in by car because he is already there when the elevator reaches the lobby for me; getting in from the basement parking I presume.

Fuck. He was hot! I love tall nerdy types and he was ticking all my boxes. About 6ft at least, fit but not brawny, brown hair cut like a schoolboy, nerdy glasses but his smile was cheeky when he flashed it to me that first day. I was hooked. He got off the lift on the 10th floor smiling at me. My juices were flowing. I rode until the 25th floor where my office is located and rushed to the bathroom to finger myself until I came. I didn't see him in the afternoon and was so disappointed. Maybe he clocks out at a different time or maybe it was just a one time visit to the building. Fuck, just couldn't stop thinking about him and he was part of some very specific fantasies over the weekend while I touched myself.

But fuck I'm blessed because he was there a second time on Monday morning!! More smiles exchanged. This time I saw that the 10th floor was an IT firm. Mmmmm better and better, computer geeks were hot. I always found the IT guy in my law firm super sexy too. Just my type.

Day three, Tuesday....lo and behold there he was. This time I bravely shifted closer to him as the elevator got crowded and pressed against him. Mmmmm was it my imagination or was he hard under his pants when my arse pressed against him? That night when playing with myself, I came so powerfully at the thought of him responding to me.

Present day, Wednesday, day four. I was bolder now. Feeling sexier because of this stranger. Wore the shortest office skirt I could get away with. Tight and black, barely covering my arse. I wore lace black thongs and skin coloured pantyhose underthe slutty office skirt. Mmmmmm, maybe a white shirt with an extra top button undone, just enough to see my tits peeking out of the lacy black bra if you are tall enough to see down my top like him. I wanted get his attention. And how here we are in the elevator......I smile and I move towards him. Letting him shift behind me. As the elevator filled up I was pressed further into him. I could feel the heat emanating from his body. Mmmmmm I am breathless. Towering above me from behind, he must have seen into my shirt and viewed my heaving breasts struggling to get free from the lace bra as I breathed deeply. Pushing myself further into him. No-one noticed. Mmmmm that was definitely a hard-on pressed against my ass! I grinded my ass against his front. His fingers brushed past the bottom of my skirt, touching my thighs through the hose. He lingered. No one saw him cup my ass cheeks and squeeze. My pussy was so wet at this, I would need to finger myself in the bathroom later. His hand moved between my legs and rubbed my crotch from outside the hose. He must have felt the wetness and he rubbed faster. No one was paying attention and I struggled to stop myself from moaning hoping they will continue ignoring us.

*Ding* The elevator doors opened on the 10th floor but he didn't get out! I was confused and excited that he will continue his action under my skirt.

*Ding* more people got out at the 12th floor. He remained. What was he up to?

*Ding* 17th floor. Suddenly he gave my ass a hard squeeze and smiled as he brushed past me and left the elevator! The doors closed. I was too stunned to move. Suddenly felt lonely my wet pussy throbbing. Confused about why he got off on the 17th. I needed to know.

*Ding* 18th floor. I got out. I didn't know what this office was. Lots of cubicles and busy folks. Some stared at me as I entered. I ignored and quickly walked past them to the fire escape in the far end of the floor and slipped in. I had to get down to him on the 17th! I rushed down the fire escape stairs and opened the door to the 17th floor. I instantly saw why he chose this floor, it was an evacuated office space, under renovation, deserted. He must have known to come here. Yes he wanted me alone with him! Looking at my watch I knew I had 15mins before work started. Just enough time for a naughty quickie. If I can find him. Hope he didn't get back into the lift. Nervous but excited I took a few steps into the empty office floor.

Suddenly he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. "Mmmmmm I knew you'd follow me."

"Yes." Was all I managed to say before he planted his mouth on mine with a deep and urgent kiss. Fuck I am horny! I hungrily kissed him deeply letting his tongue assault my mouth.

Fumbling with my buttons he opened my shirt and slipped his hands urgently under my bra cupping my breasts and teasing my nipples until they were hard and erect.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned.

"You need this don't you, you sexy tease?"

I could feel his hardness pressing my body and pushed myself further into his crotch.

"Oh yes." I moaned biting his neck

He reached down between my legs and cupped my mound. My pussy juices has soaked through my thong and pantyhose by now. He slowly started to rub my slot through the material.

"So wet. You've been wanting this so much haven't you?" Nibbling my neck

"Oh yes" I moaned breathing deeply

A short moment of quiet.

RIP!!

Shit he was using his hands to rip apart my panty hose exposing my crotch. A cool gust of air hit my pussy making me tingle.

Without invitation, he moved his fingers past the thong and right up my wet cunt.

"Fuck." I gasped at the sudden entry. Mmmmm he felt so good penetrating my wet hole. I moaned in pleasure.

Encouraged, he started to pump his fingers in and out of my hole.

"Ohhh my god. Fuck."

Mmmmm "Yes."

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes. I'm cumming."

He continued to finger me even faster thrusting deeper into my hole.

"Cum for me. You know you want to."

Fuck! My body started shaking before I stiffened as a wave of pleasure came over me gushing cum juice.

"Mmmmmm love a good squirter." He said taking his fingers out of my pussy and licking my cum juice.

"Now my turn." He demanded turning me around and bending me over, my hands pressed to the wall for support.

My skirt was lifted over my ass.

RIP!!

A bigger hole was made in my pantyhose, my thong was pushed aside to expose my wet cunt.

I gasped as he thrust deeply into my pussy in one swift movement. "Oh god. So big."

His cock was thick and stretched my willing pussy. He paused until I adjusted to his size.

Then he began to thrust, picking up speed like a machine. Grunting deeply with every thrust into my wet hole pumping me hard and fast. I couldn't help but moan and gasp loudly. This prompted him to pump even faster, my hands lost their grip and I was getting fucked standing being pushed with every thrust.

My knees gave way causing me to slump on the ground. He didn't stop and continued to pound me relentlessly over my stretched body of the floor.

"Fuck fuck." I moaned.

"Yes. Take it. Take it. Fucking slut teasing strangers in the elevator." He grunted pumping faster.

My pussy squeezed his cock inside me causing him to throb.

"Fuck yes."

He turned me around, straddling me around my shoulders, cock in my face.

"Suck it." He commanded balls hanging above my mouth. I took his ballsack into my mouth and started to suck.

"Urghhhh." He groaned gutterally. "Take me in your slut mouth." He ordered, shifting to push his cock into my waiting mouth.

I sucked his cock hungrily. I could feel it throbbing.

"Fucccck!" He yelled blowing his load of hot cum into my mouth.

I swallowed the warm juice and licked him clean.

He pulled away from me. Smiling as he put his pants back on. Panting from the exertion. Breathless, I put my skirt back down. Buttoned my shirt. My pantyhose was torn and I'd have to get rid of it. I tidied my hair and licked my lips of any cum.

"That was fantastic." He said kissing me. He smiled and slipped into the fire escape.

Flushed and satisfied. I walked to the elevator.

*Ding*

The doors opened and I entered into the warm chamber. There was a few people there but no-one noticed my flushed face.

*Ding*

I got off at the 25th floor and immediately headed to the bathroom.

In the cubicle, I took off my wrecked pantyhose and cleaned myself up.

Thinking about my great time with the elevator stranger. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought now it's time to get back to my mundane job. Maybe tomorrow I'll meet him again.

I left the bathroom and settled into my desk to start my day. Turning on the computer I saw an email. That's strange, a mail from an anonymous address? An attachment and a short msg. Looking around to make sure I was not observed, with shaky hands I opened the first attachment. A black and white, silent clip of me bent over getting fucked on the 17th floor. Fuck! My blood ran cold and I had chills when I read.

"JUST BECAUSE THERE'S NO OFFICE DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S NO CAMERAS BITCH. SEE YOU IN THE ELEVATOR THIS EVENING. AWAIT INSTRUCTIONS."

To be continued.