Elf Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ate at her plate of the syrup-soaked pancakes she'd made. "I know it's a cliche, but I really do love sugar. We all do. I try not to go too nuts with it, and I don't want you to get sick, but I could eat candy and ice cream for every meal and never get sick or gain a pound from it."

Pete was picking at his own plate. The food was excellent, but he wasn't used to such large breakfasts. "So your what was it 'glamour' slipped off last night because you were, uh, horny?"

"Yes and no. This is good syrup, by the way. Have to get you some real maple syrup, though. You were probably building up a tolerance to it anyway, being around me all the time. You'd have started noticing things eventually the longer we lived together. And then, yes, I got horny and maybe it slipped when I was.. distracted." She smiled at him.

They ate quietly. Pete broke the silence, "So are we... Are we OK?"

Cara, her plate empty, stood and moved to start doing dishes. She leaned over, rubbing her breast against his shoulder. "I'm OK. Are you?"

"Yeah, I think so. But..." Pete trailed off, unsure of how to ask the questions he still had. Cara stopped, afraid she was being rejected.

"Why did you stop talking to me after the trade show? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, silly!" Cara smiled, "Crunch time. Like I said, I'm kind of Elf Support. Mainly I handle the stuff like buying things from the greater world and getting them delivered, and a few 'charity' projects we work on, but..."

Her eyes closed and her head raised. She sucked in a deep breath thinking of past Christmases. "When it's the most wonderful time of the year I get to go back to the workshop and I am so, so busy."

Her body shook, a shiver of remembered pleasure. "Plus cell service sucks! I should get my orders in next month. I probably should have told you that. I will be gone for most of November and December. Don't worry, I'll leave enough to cover my rent and all. At least this year I know you're not planning to show off your girlfriend at any parties."

She kissed his head. Pete managed to put a thought together. "So... Girlfriend... Does that imply we don't need the futon in the second bedroom any more."

"I guess not. After breakfast, want to see me in my Elf uniform and help take it off? Gotta make sure it's ready to go." she purred.

"One more question. You are 21 right? And legal and all, right? Does ICE come for Elves?"

Cara smiled. "Only if we're doing it right, sweetie. For the record, I am two hundred and twenty one as of this year, so old enough that I'm robbing the cradle if anyone asks. I have all sorts of ID and my brith certificate says Cara Rohrgrim, age 26. Just call it Christmas Magic as it's really not fun if the Elves get hassled by immigration. You think the Big Man files a flight plan?"

Pete and Cara fell back into their old routine, but with several differences. It was like a dam had broken as they moved from friends to lovers. Besides sharing a bed, they moved furniture around and ordered some new decor so both felt more comfortable. It wasn't "Ben's house" anymore, but "Ben and Cara's house" and both enjoyed the compromise.

Cara was thrilled as everything changed. She still paid rent, but mainly to help cover bills and such. She noticed Pete come out of his shell a bit: They had discussed his history one night, and the poor boy had had a rough life with his father dying when he was a teenager and his mother constantly struggling with drug abuse. He still sent her money every month, even though they hadn't really talked in years. Cara was the first woman he'd lived with although he had a couple exes he was sensitive about, and she enjoyed teaching him little things like laundering a woman's clothing and such. She kept mentioning how she couldn't wait until things opened back up and they could do 'date night' stuff like a normal couple after her 2020 pilgrimage home.

Pete adjusted as well, learning a lot about his new partner. He quickly realized she truly was enthralled by Christmas. At one point they caught an early ad for Christmas sales on television and she totally zoned out. The same with home decorations: While she had a more feminine view of decorating, she'd also always go for Christmas themed decor and Pete had to step in to prevent the entire house looking a Christmas village year round. He struggled with some long term thoughts about a relationship where she was gone for a few months a year, but he'd been patient so far, he could keep being patient. Cara was worth it to him.

Also the sex was great: Cara wasn't nearly so aggressive as she'd been the first night as neither were big drinkers, but she was still definitely interested. Pete finally realized the cinnamon smell he'd discovered on their first night wasn't some body wash or lotion but the natural smell of her arousal. She kept mentioning a few other surprises in waiting. Pete loved her aggressiveness in bed: When she was in the mood she'd gleefully shed her clothes to entice him with her rounded ass or bountiful breasts.

Everything came crashing to a halt on October 18th: She had dressed that morning in the 'Elf Uniform' she had shown Pete earlier, actually one of several she had stored in garment bags in the closet in the spare room. This one was green with white trim, resembling a sort of velvet overcoat over something that might look acceptable at an Oktoberfest. Black boots and white gloves completed the outfit, which she knew drove Pete wild, but she had told him that today was an important day and there'd be no fooling around until she got her orders.

This is why Pete was utterly confused when she ran into his office in tears. He tore of his headset and hugged her to comfort her. "Cara, Cara... What's wrong?"

She gasped and sobbed, snot running down her nose, "They don't need me! They don't want me!"

He led her down to the kitchen and made her hot tea, one of her favorites he had learned over the past few weeks. "Can you tell me the whole story?" he said as she sat at the kitchen table, still sniffling.

"Today was the day! I expected video calls with the shift leaders to find out what my assignment was. I was hoping for painting nutcrackers again or maybe stuffing teddy bears, but I would have been happy shoveling reindeer poop. Not this... this travesty."

She explained more, "I got an email that due to COVID they're 'running lean' this year and don't want to take risks. I didn't think Elves can even get COVID, but they're being weird. So most of the Elf Support are told to stay at home and enjoy the season, whatever that means."

Pete sat down so he could look Cara in the eye, "Whatever that means? Cara, you love Christmas more than anyone. We were talking about how weird it was going to be being apart. Why don't we just enjoy being together here this year?

"I guess..." Sniff "so."

Cara looked at her teas as Pete continued, "I love you. I'll do what I can to make it special. I know I usually don't decorate but we can this year if you want. And I'm sure this is just due to COVID and they'll need you back next year."

Cara was sobbing but Pete knew there was nothing else he could do right now. He refilled her mug of hot tea and covered her with one of her favorite blankets (a quilt, Christmas-themed of course) and let her cry out her frustration.

She seemed in a better mood a few hours later as Pete finished work: She was up and around, cooking dinner. She'd been cutting onions and herbs, so the whole room smelled of fragrant food. Pete noticed a half-open bottle of wine and thought he detected a faint hint of cinnamon, however. Dinner was quiet, as they went through their normal routine unwilling to talk about Cara's near breakdown earlier. Pete was unsurprised when Cara started coming on to him: He recognized the scent of her arousal and knew she had drunk a little even if most had gone into the sauce for the roast beef that had been dinner. He was unsurprised when she came back from taking plates into the kitchen and leaned over him, rubbing her breasts on his cheek. She'd somehow quickly changed into lingerie, a red and white outfit with fur lining around the cups that helped display her breasts.

"Cara. I love you and I want you to be happy, but is this a good time? I know you're depressed about earlier and I don't want to take advantage of you."

Cara let out a grunt of frustration as she jiggled in front of him, "What do I need to do, Pete? Write a note that says 'I'm sober and horny and it's OK?' every time we're going to have sex? You didn't complain three nights ago when we got frisky right after waking up."

The certainly hadn't been chaste after their first time a few weeks ago, but this did somehow feel different to Pete. He had developed a deep affection for Cara and often pushed the whole 'Elf' thing off into a corner of his mind like it was just some weird family thing he'd have to adjust to. He thought as Cara poured herself into his lap.

"Cara, I need to know. Is the reason you didn't get invited home because of me? Us? I mean, our relationship?"

"Oh sweetie, not at all. Lots of Elf Support people take human lovers, even get married and settle down. It's totally encouraged." Cara replied as she made eye contact. "It's not like we'd really learn about the world if we stuck to ourselves, right?"

She was grinding as she straddled Pete. She kept eye contact, her hand reaching down to his fly. "I've been thinking all day about it and just want something to distract me. Hoping you can help a girl out?"

Still maintaining eye contact she pulled his cock free from his pants, getting rubbing her hand along it's hardness. Her voice grew low, "Help me out?"

First a lick then she dropped her head on the waiting manhood. Her head bobbed, her tongue circling the shaft. Pete found himself unable to speak beyond a murmur. He came quickly under her attention and he found himself again staring into her eyes as she finished cleaning his organ with a final lick.

Pete had expected this to be merely foreplay, but Cara jumped to her feet and ran to the kitchen. He felt so relaxed, unable to move, but curious as to what his girlfriend was doing. He heard a noise. The teakettle? He'd been too relaxed after the blowjob to really look at the clock, but water couldn't heat that fast, could it?

As his head cleared he saw Cara return carrying two steaming mugs. She handed one to Pete: Hot chocolate. "Drink up" she said with a smile, licking her lips.

They sat for a bit. Pete leaned forward to drink the hot chocolate, savoring the tastes of chocolate, milk, and perhaps a bit of peppermint. As well a lingering aroma of cinnamon that did more than make his mouth water.

Pete noticed Cara's outfit was crotchless, and felt a longing as he saw the neatly groomed hair bordering her lips. He'd buttoned up his pants and felt another erection rising, causing a bulge in the fabric. He moved to the couch, to be nearer to Cara, and found himself biting at her ear as they finished their drink. They stripped him naked, but she kept her sexy outfit on. His erection was a throbbing insistent thing that demanded attention and he found his hands wandering all over Cara's body. She laughed as he tickled her sides, moaned as he ran two fingers over her cloth-wrapped breasts. He spread her legs, noting how they seemed to quiver with anticipation. he slowly pushed himself into her as her eyes closed and back arched, her head back with a barely audible moan.

They found a rhythm and Pete began to wonder at his own sudden stamina. Cara slipped her top down, exposing her red-tipped breasts, as she grabbed at his chest. He continued thrusting, feeling her muscled move and tense as orgasm overtook the Elf. This was followed by another as her grabbed her breasts and rolled her large nipples between his fingers while still keeping the steady drum-beat of his cock into her pussy. She orgasmed again, followed seconds later by his own climax, then his collapse onto the couch next to the woman he loved.

They prepared for bed, Pete laughing to himself as Cara had settled on a strangely chaste-looking set of pajamas for the night after her quick shower. As they lay in the darkness together she giggled, "I guess I forgot to tell you that trick..."

Pete had been drifting off, but was suddenly wide awake, "What trick?"

"Little known trivia, but certain fluids from an Elf-woman can grant a man increased stamina." She continued in a sing-song tone. "I might have laced your hot chocolate while you were relaxing."

Pete was speechless, but Cara kissed him, then continued. "Next time you have to get it yourself."

Cara's normal mood returned over the coming days. Halloween was a non-event this year, but she still dressed herself and Pete for photos in witch and cat costumes she'd acquired. Weeks later Thanksgiving was a bigger deal: They celebrated by doing a meal fit for a dozen people, with a monstrous turkey, three kinds of potatoes, cranberry sauce, pie, ice cream, and more. The leftovers lasted for weeks.

That was the night Cara called in her favor from the previous month: Pete found eating her out much to be more pleasant than other women he'd tried it on, and her unusual 'personal mix' turned him into a bedroom machine dedicated to their mutual pleasure. She tasted of peppermint overriding the cloud of cinnamon that was around her when she was in the mood. The power of her fluids enhanced their sex life, but it was so strong they had to save it for special occasions.

Still, the buildup to Christmas was long and tough. The strange woman had mood swings: Catching a Christmas movie or even a well-done commercial would make her weepy and depressed one day, ecstatic the next. Pete did what he could: He ordered a tree, ornaments, and boxes of lights to decorate with. Custom stockings for Pete and Cara to hang above the pellet stove. And, of course, a few gifts for under the tree. When she was "in a mood" she seemed unable or unwilling to concentrate on the glamour that made her appear human to others. Pete once had to jump in front of her when answering the door and was glad it was a contactless delivery by a pizza guy that had no interest in sticking around or even looking at customers.

Things got weird when a handful fo packages arrived for Cara from KTW. A few were opened to reveal amazingly-wrapped presents she put under the tree, but others were hurried away to the spare bedroom she'd claimed for her 'girl stuff' with a grin.

December rolled in and it was only a few days before Christmas. Pete had taken the week off. Cara was still working, sometimes long hours, but still found time to bake cookies, decorate, and watch all the Christmas movies, specials, and TV episodes she could find.

A few nights before Christmas Pete was struggling to move a spare bookshelf around as Cara leaned around the door to her room. Her glamour had dropped allowing her ears to poke through her short haircut. She was wearing a Santa hat, as was pretty much the norm for this time of year, and judging by a bare shoulder, probably not much else.

"Hey, want to get an early present?"

Pete found himself sitting naked on the bed. As expected, Cara was naked, a light sheen of sweat making her skin gleam. She did have a leather bracelet on decorated with detailed stitching in red and green that stood out against the dark leather.

"So since I'm here for Christmas, I got to order a few things from, well, let's call in the special catalog. The naughty catalog."

She pulled something from behind her back, and pushed it into Pete's lap. He was surprised to be holding a teddy bear. Cara planted a kiss on his forehead and responded to his confused look, "It's a little something the girls in R&D worked up. Just hold it and think of an outfit, and I'll be wearing it.

"Really? How?" Pete had adjusted to the whole 'Elf girlfriend' concept, but 'magic' was still a bit new to him.

She pushed the bear into his lap and, with another kiss, began to slowly dance. "Just hold the bear and imagine me wearing anything... you... want."

Pete held up the bear, feeling a bit foolish but wiggling it and concentrating. he noticed the bear had it's own tiny black bracelet, a sister to the one Cara wore.

Cara continued dancing, but stopped and shivered as cloth seemed appear from nowhere, wrapping her in an elaborate outfit. She was curious where Pete's mind would go, but grew distracted: The growing outfit slowly caressed her breasts as it lifted and encased them, and she felt lacy panties forming around her nether regions with an almost intimate movement along her excited labia. She was a bit surprised as she looked in a mirror he'd set up: Pete had dressed her in a sort of goth outfit, an elaborate dress that lifted and displayed her breasts while forming long, multi-layered skirts that nearly graced the floor.

She pirouetted. "Nice! This is kind of fun..."

Cara pulled Pete and began dancing around the room, humming a waltz-like tune. Both laughed a bit as the naked man and the formally dressed woman danced together to her wordless song.

"Try something else!" she said, breathlessly.

"Let me think!" Pete grabbed the bear and focused again.

Her elaborate dress seemed to melt and rearrange as it changed into a leather skirt and armored corset he'd taken from a superhero movie. Cara hissed as the underwear flowed against, and she whimpered as the cool air hit her and caused her to squeeze her legs together. They laughed again as Cara banged her hand against the metal chest plate.

"Wait, let me try something else." Pete said, and the garments flowed and twisted again. The next outfit was a character from a game he was fond of and Cara felt the magic material shift and stretch over her, giving her long segmented dread-like hair extensions to complement hard pieces along her shapely legs and arms that resembled an alien-hybrid warrior queen.

She frowned, "I will assimilate all of you!" she said, raising her arms in a mock challenge. Pete dropped the bear as he laughed with her, then scooped it up, holding it above his growing erection.

"One more." Pete concentrated, and the outfit became a more generic fantasy-maiden outfit that Cara agreed was an excellent choice. A simple skirt cut just above the knee covered frilly panties. Leather boots covered most of the rest of her legs, but she found the new footwear comfortable as it formed around her. A white blouse embroidered with holly-leaf designs wrapped her torso before a corset wrapped her in deep red and green cloth. Cara idly noted she'd have to include in the report to HQ that the outfits seemed to really enjoy touching her more sensitive places, not hat she minded.

"It's beautiful!" she said, spinning before the mirror. She pounced on Pete, knocking him onto the bed. She couldn't wait to have him inside her and ripped the magically-created panties from her shapely legs, forcing them over the leather boots as she straddled him. Not bothering to remove her other new clothes, she settled on to his erect manhood. The frantically fucked, both enjoying the feel of fabric on them.

Later that night the outfit disappeared. Even the bear and the bracelet had turned to piles of dust with a few buttons in them. She woke during the night, chilly and cold, wondering what had happened. "So there's one problem with the whole thing, and that's it's kind of temporary."

The next night she warned Pete another gift was waiting, but that this one would need them to focus. Pete was left wondering all day what she might have in store, and was curious when she finally logged off from work for the evening and joined him for a quick meal he had prepared.

"This one will take some explanation."

"So did last nights, Cara. I'm not really used to how this magic stuff works."