Elf Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they ate, Cara led him to the bedroom, giggling. They managed to remove each others clothes as they made several stops to embrace and kiss along the way. Pete stumbled into the bedroom, surprised to find an elaborate rocking horse had been placed on top of the nightstand.

"So what is it tonight? You're going to dress me this time?"

"No sweetie... But this one is kind of for me. You'll see."

Cara went into another little dance after pushing Pete to a reclining position on the bed. After dancing for a moment, she theatrically approached the new rocking horse and lifted one end, then allowed it to fall. It began slowly rocking.

Pete felt a sudden warmth from his crotch, looked down, and saw his manhood was growing. Already impressive, it surged forward, gaining both length and girth. It wasn't merely the erection he had felt upon watching his wonderful girlfriend dancing in front of him, but he was growing far beyond anything he'd ever felt.

Cara tried to continue her dance, but looked at the growing organ before her with both anticipation and a bit of trepidation. She looked down at the massive tool before her. It wasn't merely large, it seemed somehow more detailed and real than any other cock she's ever beheld. For a brief moment the circumcised shaft seemed to fill her entire vision. Every vein and wrinkle seemed prominent and she knew she wanted this gift within her.

She pounced, pushing Pete onto his back as she straddled his trim stomach. She felt the massive phallus riding behind her, poking her in her back . It had to be nearly a foot long, and seemed impossibly round. The large head had darkened and the shaft seemed covered in faint rings of dark and pale skin that made her think briefly of a candy cane and giggle as she began rubbing her shapely butt along the massive organ.

She lifted herself up, feeling her breasts hang down, then feeling Pete's hands grabbing at her as she dangled. The thing had to be a foot long and nearly as thick in diameter as a soda can! Cara laughed again: She'd never considered herself a size queen and had been quite impressed with Pete's natural seven inches, but this would be a memorable experience if nothing else. She aligned her moist opening, listening to Pete moan beneath her as she rubbed the purple cock-head on her sensitive lower lips.

"Can.. Can we even do this?" Pete murmured.

Car smiled, grateful her lover was thinking of her even while she was driving him wild with magically-enhanced lusts.

She looked down, and saw the massive cock begin to shrink! She looked and the rocking-horse had stopped. She swung one arm our, smacking the wooden toy to start it's motion, and felt the giant organ surge back into place beneath her.

Finally she felt aligned already feeling pressure upon her. She let gravity pull herself down, and felt massively filled as the giant head began spreading her apart. She reared back, arching her head in a curious mix of pleasure and pain as the giant organ filled her.

Pete felt ecstasy as his his lover rippled her powerful muscles around his sensitive and massive cock. She had barely taken him in as he reached out for her sensual hips.

She emitted a deep, lusty moan then sunk, taking in another two inches of the giant tool. She yelped, feeling an orgasm roll through her body. She felt almost too full as another few inches slid in. Pete couldn't speak, but merely chanted "I love you" to Cara as she continued to slide herself onto his massive tool.

She somehow reached the bottom, her weight resting on Pete's crotch. They were both breathing heavily. She tried to move, but found herself unable to even lift herself with her quivering legs as she held the monster within her. She tried again, lifting perhaps an inch, as Pete massaged her breasts.

Finally he came, and Cara felt his warm release. She came again, but still couldn't move.

They both waited a minute: The phallus showed no sign of shrinking to release the captured Elf!

"Shouldn't we... You know..."

Cara smiled weakly, "Oh, uh.. Just give it a minute. The horse is still rocking, but it's slowing down."

True to her word the horse finally stopped it's rocking and Pete's manhood shrunk to it's normal size and finally softened, allowing Cara to collapse next to him on the bed. She grabbed at a folded sheet of instructions and began searching through them, looking for some detail she'd missed.

Pete watched as the rocking horse collapsed with a tiny clatter, falling into pieces of unrecognizable wood and a few metal bits.

"So it says here" Cara read, "This is still kind of in the 'prototype' phase and might have a few bugs. I think it's effect on you was pretty obvious."

She patted his now-relaxed organ.

"I didn't realize it'd make me quite so interested and, well, capable of handling that thing. Oh yeah!" She giggled, "It might have affected anyone else in maybe fifty feet from here.

"Mister and misses Wilkinson!" Pete exclaimed, sitting up. The only neighbors close were an elderly couple he was friendly with.

Cara smiled, standing to go to the bathroom to clean herself. "Don't worry. If they got hit they just had a really weird night they'll remember for the rest of their lives. Half the magic in that thing was spent making sure it was safe."

She called back from the bathroom, "Although, I have to admit I'm a bit sore still and I'm a magical fucking being!"

The next night was Christmas Eve and they sat by a fire they'd built in the living room's large fireplace to spend the evening together. Cara seemed a bit shy, perhaps thinking of the previous night's misadventure. They'd watched A Nightmare Before Christmas while eating dinner, then she'd brought out a curious tin of Christmas cookies from her stash of unusual presents.

"It's Christmas Eve, sweetie. We should enjoy your next gift." She'd arranged Pete on the couch, dressed in a totally non-magical red hoodie she'd bought him. He wore it to humor her over his normal jeans and t-shirt. She'd accessorized her boyfriend with a red hat on his head to match her own. Cara sat next to him, dressed in a Christmas sweater over a blouse with a long red skirt that reached to her ankles giving her a sexy yet demure look.

She opened the small tin, revealing a normal looking assortment of Christmas cookies in small paper cups within. "So all of these are supposed to have fun effects."

She picked up one that looked like a traditional 'ginger bread man' with pink icing generously applied to it. She bit down, then devoured the cookie with a second bite. She shivered, letting her glamour fall to reveal her ears and larger eyes. She jerked, her mouth forming an 'O' of surprise as she stood and began to frantically remove the red skirt she was wearing. She pushed down the red skirt and panties underneath to reveal her neatly trimmed brown pubic hair had blossomed into a veritable forest of pink-colored hair.

She pawed at her changed mound. "Sticky? And... Oh my! You have to taste this!"

She hopped onto the couch and pushed her crotch forward, and Pete found himself leaning forward to meet her waiting crotch. His tongue hit the pink-colored hairs and the melted, leaving a sugary taste on his lips. "Cotton Candy?" he said as he continued to eat the strange 'hair' before digging deep into the cinnamon and peppermint that was her intimate region.

Cara found herself screaming in ecstasy as Pete brought her to a rapid wild orgasm. Her legs wrapped around his back as he continued to lick at her now-clean crotch. She knew he'd be interested as the normal aphrodisiac of her juices took hold. She grabbed a cookie from the tin, and handed it to Pete as he leaned back.

It was a detailed Santa head design, and Pete ate the proffered treat without a thought. He gasped and grabbed at his jawline as he felt a full beard grow in in seconds. It grew fast, and he looked at his reflection in the glass of the fireplace. It wasn't quite the curly-white "Santa" beard he'd expected, but was merely straight and white. It seemed to slow as he watched, reaching mid-way down his chest in a glorious wave of hair. Pete had never done more facial hair than "not shaving for a week" and was somewhat stunned by the sudden addition. He ran one hand down its length as his other was behind Cara's back.

"Oh wow!" Cara murmured as she drew herself too her knees and looked at Pete with wide eyes. She snuggled her face into the new beard, and whispered in the young man's ear.

"So I don't know if you know this." Cara ran her fingers through the beard while nibbling on Pete's ear. "A lot. I mean, a lot of Elves have a little bit of a fetish for old men with beards."

"Are you one of them?"

Cara unbuttoned Pete's pants and wrestled his erect shaft free. "What do you think?"

She climaxed quickly as she rode his cock. Her hands pulled gently at the white beard as her hips moved in rhythm. Pete managed to turn his own triumphant bellow of climax into a loud, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" which caused Cara to laugh crazily for nearly a minute.

They took turns cleaning themselves in the bathroom. Cara slapped Pete's ass as he passed her and reminded him that the night was far from over. As he returned, buttoning his jeans, she slowly ate another cookie. She felt an odd sensation as Pete returned just in time to witness a small brown tale grow from the top of her shapely butt. The cookie had been a reindeer, so the tail which twitched with her excitement was presumably a reindeer's tale.

"This is kind of fun! Never had a tail before." She seemed to chase herself a bit, trying to better see the tail. She pushed the tin over to the Pete, "Your turn!"

Pete was distracted by his girlfriend's frantic effort to look at her own ass, but took a cookie and unthinkingly ate it. An odd design in white. A glass of milk and cookies, perhaps?

"Wait, wait!" Cara seems surprised, and clutched at her head. She cried in agony and Pete ran to her as antlers grew from her head. They were simple with only a few branches, but added nearly a foot to her diminutive height. She shook her head, knocking a candle from a bookshelf accidentally with her new ornaments.

"Are you OK? Do they hurt?'

"They did when they... When they grew in. Now they're good, kind of fun, really."

The stood in the living room hugging. The romantic moment was interrupted as Cara felt something wet pressing into her face.

"Pete, did you forget to dry..." She stood backs gain amazed. Pete had grown tits! He hadn't noticed in his concern for Cara, but his belly had swollen and now supported two massive breasts that appeared to be leaking something based on the dark wet circles thigh on the man's expanded chest.

"Please tell me these aren't permanent!" Pete panicked. He hefted his massive jug sand cringed as he felt a bit of milk drip from the round nipples.

"No, no. Four hours max, I think. Let's take a look at those Christmas hooters, sweetie!"

Cara had to help Pete remove his red hoodie and saw the white t-shirt beneath was strained nearly to its breaking point. The shirt was so tight it would barely budge, so Cara used her Elf strength to rip the garment. She started at the bottom, just above the penis which she was glad to see looked unchanged. She ripped up the shirt, carefully to avoid any injury to her lover. She noticed Pete's normal sparse chest hair still covered his round belly. She rubbed at the upper chest as she carefully ripped free and felt Pete shiver. Her hands carefully lifted his long white beard free as she completed the ragged tear, turning the white shirt into rags that did nothing to hide the boobs within.

She laughed, tossing her new antlers back and forth as she did. Pete was still undeniably masculine, and his new belly combined with the beard was only feeding her fetish for old men with beards. She whimpered and rubbed her thighs together, but forced herself to inspect the new additions. She guided Pete back to the couch, and found herself climbing on top of him to complete her inspection. He was still recognizable Pete and undeniably a desirable male to all her senses, but he simply seemed larger now. Each breast was large and hung low, with large red-tinted nipples that would be a good fit for an Elf. The sprinkle of hair seem incongruous.

She grasped one of his massive breasts, feeling he weight. she rubbed her hand around, thinking of how she loved her own tits to be groped, and was surprised when a tiny splatter of milk shot out, landing on the carpet in front of the tree. Pete moaned, a deep guttural noise sent quivers through her. She grabbed the other breast and lifted it, sending another stream that sizzled as it hit the glass doors in front of the fireplace that warmed the room. Finally, she suckled.

"Pete, I have good news and bad news. Bad news is you're lactating. And it's Chocolate!"

She moved to the other nipple, luxuriating in the filing of safety she felt sitting on the large belly. She could feel her own arousal and knew she was leaving a mess at the base of the ponderous belly on which she perched. "Good news is I really like chocolate and you're just turning me on more."

Pete grunted as Cara slid back, then used one hand to guide his cock into her sopping wet hole. She moaned as his length sank into her and she grabbed the large stomach to hold on to her lover. She arched forward with cat-like agility and sucked at one large nipple, taking a mouthful of chocolate milk as her prize. She groped at the other, savoring the groans of pleasure Pete was making. He had his arms on Cara's hips as she pleasured them both from her perch on his rotund form. She came, followed by Pete, but his cock remained hard, as were his massive nipples. She pulled him to his feet: He seemed to have some trouble walking with his larger carriage. She leaned over the couch, presenting her fluffy brown tail and cute rounded ass to him.' Drunk with lust, he thrust, taking two tries to finally sink his slick organ into her waiting warmth. He thrust repeatedly, feeling his breasts and belly shake as he did. A bit of milk dripped on to Cara's back as he buckled, pistoning himself into her waiting form. He laughed as her back arched in pleasure and he felt her antlers graze his chest. She moaned as another orgasm caused her to shiver, which merely increased Pete's pleasure as her muscles wrapped around his organ. Again, he lustily moaned, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" as he climaxed. His larger belly had apparently given him a deeper and more resonant voice, the timbre of which caused yet another orgasm for Cara who lost control and sank into the couch, her antlers ripping into the cushion and tail twitching as her ass hung in the air after Pete withdrew. Laughing, her helped her stand and they collapsed together, exhausted.

True to Cara's words the changes reversed themselves as they slept thought the night. Had Santa chosen to grace their home with his presence he'd have seen the two exhausted lovers asleep in each others arms. Cara's tail dwindled and shrank with a final delicate twitch, antlers broke off and fell to dust. Pete's beard simply faded away, followed shortly by his chest receding to his normally lean body.

Untouched, however, was the damage they'd done to the room. Besides knocking a candle to the floor, Cara's antlers had torn into the couch launching stuffing everywhere. There were puddles on the floor from the more normal results of their lovemaking as well as the product of Pete's massive milk-filled tits. Clothes were scattered everywhere around the naked couple. A few remaining cookies had been spilled from the tin and trampled in a moment of passion.

Cara returned to wakefulness first, her hand idly rubbing her slightly sore but extremely satisfied nether regions as she looked at the damage they'd done to the living room. She smiled as she saw they'd been visited: Two presents were under the tree that hadn't been there before! A bounce on the couch turned to a step as she launched to her feet and did a twirl, then jumped on Pete with a cry of, "Santa came! Santa came!"

Pete woke to his girlfriend's screams of excitement, his head fuzzy. Cara was a bundle of energy, running around to replace the fallen hat from his head, then bouncing to the kitchen to put coffee on. Back to the living room to arranging and rearranging the gifts.

"We need... Shower." Both looked like they'd a wild night, and were sticky and covered with each other's fluids. He rubbed his now-smooth chin while sticking a finger in one of the holes that had been gored into the couch. Cara returned: By some minor Elf magic, she could brew a perfect cup of coffee in mere minutes.

She kissed him on the cheek, which required hopping on to the couch. "Shower sounds great, but let's open one present first, OK? One each?"

Pete merely smiled at her enthusiasm as the morning continued. They opened their special presents, then showered and dressed in the matching pajamas each had been gifted. Pete's had a 'Santa' design repeated on the green cloth, while Cara's had a 'Reindeer' theme on red. Cara had thrown her glamour on to appear human as they took photos of the morning, her first time enjoying Christmas as a participant.

They opened their other gifts: Pete had commissioned an artist to draw art of Cara in the style of a game they both played and ordered her a winter coat she adored in red and green. Cara had managed to get Pete a new game console (it helps to have very good connections) and several shirts from shows he enjoyed. They'd loaded each other's stockings with candies and a selection of tiny booze bottles.

They found themselves back on the torn couch enjoying hot chocolate.

"So what about next year?" Pete asked.

"Already filed paperwork." Cara replied, curling her legs under her on the couch. "Assuming I'm back at the pole next year, you're coming up for part of the time on a visitor pass."

"Really? You can do that?" Pete's eyes again grew wide.

"'Course. I'm an Elf that knows how to do paperwork. I hear the gang had a tough year and they're going to want us back next year. Also, I want to show off my man-candy." She snuggled contentedly into Pete's side.

Later that day, Pete casually pondered something he'd overlooked. "Cara, I've been meaning to ask something... We, uh, don't have to worry about any surprises, do we? Like, as in children?"

"Oh, yes. I definitely should have explained that. One reason Elves are so rare is we are only fertile once a year." She looked at her wrist where a watch would be if she wore one. "That was about, oh... 12 hours ago?"

Pete stammered as he knew they'd been in the middle of their Christmas Eve fuck-fest at that time. Cara interrupted, letting him down easy. "Just kidding. It's today, of course... And I'm way too tired to fuck after last night, sweetie."