Elf Quarantine

Story Info
Man quarantines with woman who is a Christmas Elf.
10.5k words
4.72
15.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's several excellent Literotica stories that combine punny titles and the basic concept of 'Christmas Elf and Human end up boinking." This one is mine, perhaps not as focused or well done as the others, but original in content and story.

This is also probably the only story I'll ever write that will deal with 2020 in any real detail. Maybe a sequel, but only if things improve in 2021!

Content is mostly 'basic' sex, but the final act has several odd transformations and such.

In the year of the plague Pete and Cara had become a 'quarantine couple' to the delight of many of Pete's friends. Most thought it had been too long since he'd split from his ex and were glad to see he'd met someone new, even if she did seem a bit odd at times. Positive comments flowed in to support the short thin man and his even shorter but undeniably attractive 'close friend' who had moved in with him. All of his friends assumed the relationship was a bit deeper than 'just friends' between the two even before they made it official on social media months later.

Their relationship had started nearly a year ago, and had been a slow process to get to even this place; Officially, Cara was Pete's housemate, a friend he'd let stay because she needed a place to live during the ongoing lockdown.

They'd met on a Discord talking about a console RPG series both enjoyed. When they'd realized they also had shared interests in a few authors they'd started talking more privately and begun months of somewhat awkward online flirting. Meeting seemed unlikely until they discovered each was attending a trade show in Philadelphia: Pete's employer had a booth for equipment to make packaging, while Cara's employer bought a lot of stuff. Neither was really there for more than support for their employers, so they managed to sneak in lunch together.

Cara found Pete adorable: A short, lean man, he looked handsome if uncomfortable in the suit he had been ordered to wear to the event. Cara certainly wasn't bothered by short men: She was not quite five feet tall herself despite shoes with three-inch heels. Pete had a huge crush on the tiny woman who despite her height had an undeniably womanly body.

The lunch went well despite being a quick meal at a chain restaurant, and both exchanged information. The budding romance moved to texting now, and Pete grew flushed as he even received a picture of Cara showing of a cute Christmas-themed costume that showed off her breasts with a slight hint of brightness red nipple.

Then she disappeared: Just before Halloween she stopped showing up online and her texts moved from quick but detailed responses to short responses that took aching hours. Pete was panicking: Had he offender her somehow?

The end of 2019 flew by and 2020 started. Pete tried to move on: He felt that every attempt to contact Cara was hurting her. She'd obviously found someone else.

In January he got a single text from her: "Miss U" but he could not bring himself to respond.

In April she seemed to be active in Discords again. They tentatively resumed their relationship. Pete was too shy and afraid of rejection to simply ask why she had gone silent for months. He hinted at the question and Cara only mentioned work and family keeping her busy.

In April so many things shut down, but the world kept moving. He and Cara had returned to innocent flirting as friends, but neither seemed prepared to take the next step to grow their relationship.

One Monday afternoon in August he got another surprise: A text from Cara asking if she could call him. This was the first time they'd actually talked since the trade show that seemed a forever ago. The call was surprisingly brief as both were nervous. Pete found himself shaking as he put his phone down.

Cara had a problem: She needed a place to stay and was only a few hours away. Of course she could stay at Pete's! She'd be there Wednesday.

Pete panicked: The girl he had a huge crush on would be showing up in just a couple days!

The house was more than big enough: It had been bequeathed to him by his grandparents years before, a smallish Victorian-style home in a small central Pennsylvanian town. It wasn't large, but it was in good shape, especially after he moved here from Philadelphia and begin remodeling the place. Upgraded the fireplace to a pellet stove, replaced the ancient roof, upgraded electrical. It had been expensive, but he had a house that was certainly big enough for two. he kept it reasonably clean, but spent the evening moving furniture around. He would keep the master bedroom for himself, but he moved his 'office' into a smaller almost empty bedroom he used for storage, clearing the larger of the two other bedrooms for Cara. He left a futon as he wasn't sure if she'd be bringing furniture.

He dreamed that night of her crawling into bed with him. All sorts of scenarios; A drunken night together leading to falling into bed; The heat breaks and they snuggle for warmth; Her just standing naked in his bedroom as he enters; an elaborate strip-tease. All theses scenarios and more ran through his mind as he tossed and turned through the night.

The next day he struggled through work and ordered in some additional food from the grocery store. Wednesday he took off to greet his guest.

She arrived just before lunchtime in a green hatchback. She was shorter than Pete remembered, probably as she was wearing red and black athletic shoes and not the heels she'd worn before. She was dressed simply in jeans and a red blouse that flattered her figure. She wore dark sunglasses and the sign of the times, a red face mask covering her mouth and nose. She waved as she stood from the car, stretching after a long drive. Pete grabbed his own mask and joined her at her car.

"Cara! It's so good to see you!"

Pete! I'm so happy to finally be here! Pete! This is such great thing you're doing for me and I won't be a bother at all." Cara continued a stream of enthusiastic apologies and guarantees as she began to grab things from her car: A purse, a laptop bag, a backpack of some sort. A grocery store bag. A black trash bag that she slung over her shoulder like Santa's infamous sack.

Pete was overwhelmed and mumbled a response, grabbing suitcase so heavy he could barely lift it and stumbling up the steps with it. Muffled by masks, both agreed it would be easier to talk once everything was inside.

Pete didn't think she had much stuff: Mostly a few bags of clothes and such, a large monitor (Cara's texts had said she would work from home, too), a couple of boxes he guess were mostly full of books due to the weight, and similar. He was amazed at how tightly packed the old hatchback had been, and considered that as she drove around to park it at the rear of the house.

In Pete's living room they both stood, masked. Neither was sure how to proceed: Removing masks like this seemed strangely intimate. "So, uh..." Cara stammered.

Pete took the initiative, removing his mask. Cara followed his lead. Pete's first thought was that she was as cute as he remembered, and he hoped she couldn't see the growing erection in his jeans.

"I don't know how I can ever make this up to you." she said in a musical voice. Her hair was a honey-brown that seemed to catch the light. Just above her shoulders, style to turn up a bit on the sides. On a lot of women, especially as short as Cara was, it'd look childish, but she made it very sexy.Her smile was broad and she hugged him in a friendly way, her arms reaching up to wrap around his neck.

They sat on the living room couch and simply talked for the evening: They rekindled the old relationship that Pete had thought dead months before. They worked out new details: Cara was quite willing to pay rent as long as she felt safe, and she ensured Pete she did feel safe with him. The room overjoyed her: She said it was nearly as big as her old apartment and while the bathroom across the hall was perhaps not quite to her liking, she would adjust. They sat in the living room eating a lasagna Pete had made, talking late into the night until they went to bed in their own rooms.

Cara and Pete fell into an easy rhythm as the weather turned from a warm and sunny summer to a crisp, cool autumn. There was less sexual tension than Pete expected: He tended to be shy around women and while he found life with Cara remarkably easy, he didn't want to push it. He still hadn't really gotten an answer about why she'd had to find a new place to live, but he'd never been the kind of person to pry. They both worked roughly 'normal' daytime hours, made dinner together, and watched TV in the evening. It was an idyllic way to spend their time, ignoring the turmoil outside their home.

Pete did notice a few things, however. Cara mostly worked nine to five, but occasionally had weird calls at all hours of night and day. That wasn't too odd: He assumed her employer 'KTW' had overseas offices she needed to talk to occasionally. Then there was the time she'd made cookies one Saturday while Pete had run an errand, and made so many the kitchen table nearly groaned under the weight. He wasn't sure how she'd made so many in the hour he'd been gone. One morning as she dashed from he shower to her room wrapped in a fluffy red and green towel she'd run in to Pete and he could've sworn he'd seen pointed ears sticking up through her hair. Pete convinced himself it was just his imagination.

The weekend after "the cookie incident" he opened a bottle of wine as they sat down to watch a movie. She seemed hesitant, but sipped at the wine. Pete immediately grew concerned. He assumed he'd misread the situation. Maybe Cara had had a bad encounter with an alcoholic family member at some point. Perhaps she was an alcoholic.

That wasn't it. She sipped at the glass in small but rapid sips, holding got long-stemmed wine glass in both hands. She did look a bit flushed, but didn't seem concerned. Then she moved closer to Pete: They'd been sitting at opposite ends of the long couch. First she merely moved a bit closer, scooting her rounded butt in leggings decorated with candy canes. Then she rolled her body, stretching with feline grace, and moved so they touched at the hip and shoulder. With a final drink from her wine glass, she stretched again. This time her arching back practically pushed one rounded breast into Pete's face. he smiled, unsure where this was going even if was what he'd been fantasizing about for months. She threw an arm around him, hauling herself up, then pointed at him. With a giggle, "You, Pete, have been a very good boy."

Pete's surprise continued and he noticed a strong scent of cinnamon as she crawled over him. He had dreamed of something like this every night since she'd shown up in her overstuffed car and rekindled their relationship. Even the innocent glimpses of her in a her bathrobe or wrapped in towels had made him desire her more, but he wasn't sure if this was right. He didn't want to take advantage of her: She was short, perhaps she'd gotten drunk off that one glass?

She wasn't saying no. She looked deep into his eyes: Her brilliant ice-blue eyes into his brown eyes. "Pete. I have wanted to do this since we started talking months ago. If you don't take me to bed right now I am going to carry you upstairs myself."

Stunned, he sat there open-mouthed as she crawled to sit in his lap. He started to recover his composure, sure she could feel the bulge in his pants rubbing against her ass, when she swung around and flipped herself gracefully onto the carpeted floor. It was a surprisingly acrobatic move but Pete was even more surprised when, true to her word, she bent down and picked up the larger man with a soft feminine grunt.

"Hey... Put... I..." Pete stammered as he felt himself slung over the shoulder of the petite woman. She sashayed up the hall and he found himself watching her muscular ass move as shelved purposefully up the steps. He found himself deposited on his feet before the door to his bedroom. Cara had her arms wrapped around him, her hug nearly crushing his ribs. She looked up into his eyes, "C'mon. You've been thinking about this too. It's been nearly a month. Show a girl your room, OK?"

They finally kissed and Pete noticed the cinnamon smell from earlier seemed even stronger. She tasted good. He assumed the cinnamon was some sort of lotion or body wash he had just never noticed, while she must have used some lip balm or something to make her lips taste of strawberries. He opened the door and pushed a laundry basket out of the way as he led her in by the hand. She practically jumped to the bed, standing on it with her bare feet, suddenly looming over Pete's 5' 8" height. She pushed her breasts together then pushed down her leggings to reveal red panties. A small green leaf and red berries were directly over a damp spot between her legs. Pete felt his own erection grow as he struggled to undo his own belt and jeans. She wiggled out of her top, throwing it onto Pete, standing before him with her legs spread.

She cupped her crotch with both hands, moaning a tiny bit, "I could ask you to kiss me under the mistletoe, but I think we both need to release some tension."

She unhooked her bra and shrugged it off, revealing two round breasts that sat high on her frame with large, bright red nipples like gumdrops that pointed at Pete. The topped round, firm breasts that rode high on her short frame. He had stripped off his own clothes, revealing his seven inch penis to the beauty before him. She looked down and seemed please. She gently pulled him onto the bed, pulling his hands up to grab at her round breasts. She swung her leg aggressively so she was stranding him, his cock grazing her legs and sending chills down his spine. Again, Pete noticed the cinnamon smell, almost overpowering now. More kissing, then she sat up and moaned as he ticked her labia with his manhood. A bit of help and she found herself taking him into her. Both felt the other's warmth: Pete had never been with a woman who so enjoyed his manhood and felt an orgasm coming as she ground her hips on him. He cried out, followed a second later by Cara's own moans of ecstasy.

Sated for the moment, the found themselves laying together in a sweaty heap on Pete's bed. He had trouble talking for a bit. He simply kept repeating, "Wow... That was... Wow..."

Cara stretched again then panicked, reaching for her head. As she did Pete noticed that it was as he had seen earlier in the hall: Cara had two long point ears that extended through her brown hair! They were delicate thing things, currently reddened from her recent lovemaking, but indefinably not normal.

"What? What are... those?" Pete stammered.

"So, uh." Cara turned away from him, but still found herself laying against him, one of his long arms draped over her chest brushing her ample breast. "I guess you'd find out eventually. Hard to keep a glamour up with someone you're intimate with. I'm an elf."

"A what?"

"An elf. like in the fantasy books. Or like in Rudolph, I guess. North pole, make toys, you know." Now that she'd told him the rest seemed to come easier. Cara feared his rejection, but it was impossible to hide her nature now that they'd become intimate.

"You mean... Why are you here?"

"Well, because I think you're nice and sexy and sweet... But I guess you mean more generally. So here's the deal. Santa exists, but before you get any ideas he's more of a spirit of humanity given purpose to help make the world a bit better. He doesn't hit every house on the Big Night, but still does a lot. Maybe three hundred thousand deliveries last year? It's kind of symbolic thing. As long as he does a number of houses where a gift or two will make a difference, he's making the world a better place. He gets a list from somewhere and we, the elves, handle logistics and such."

She shrugged, then grabbed his hand to cup her breast. She thought he was taking this well: At least there was no running around the room and screaming.

"Back in the old days it was easy. Go back a hundred years and everything was handmade. A new outfit would make a lot of people's whole year! Now it's tougher and there's more to do, but Elves kind of suck at making game consoles and stuff. There were a couple years back in the seventies when we tried! I hear a bunch of bootleg stuff got released because of us, in fact."

"So now Elves like me act as buyers and procurers for things. Sometimes we cheat a bit and buy stuff and repackage it, or just buy materials that are harder to come buy. Or, like last month, I'm helping to lock in a cargo container packed full of PS5s and make sure they're dropped off to a suspiciously short truck driver in Alaska who knows where they go. It's kind of secret agent stuff, if by secret agents you mean procurement associates, corporate training courses, and occasional chances to do fun stuff like cast charm spells on business-to-business sales people."

Pete's eyes look glazed but he nodded. It made sense in a way. "So why me?"

"Pete, and I mean this, I like you." Cara straddled him again, making eye contact. He realized she looked practically the same, just her ears were longer now. Not that different, and still very attractive.

She continued "I like you quite a bit. I didn't lie: The house I was living in got foreclosed on and there was no way for me to find something new it. I called up a friend I'd made the year before and wanted to get to know better, and here we are. Only magic in our relationship is the trivial glamour I can use to hide my ears and, well, I think that great sex was pretty magical, don't you?"

He smiled a bit, "OK. This is how it is. I still think you're amazing."

They both smiled at each other.

The next morning Pete awoke to an empty bed. That was usual, but after the previous night he'd expected something different. He brushed his teeth and threw on some old clothes as he heard noises from the kitchen. He found that Cara had gone all-out: Cooking a massive breakfast for them, and even serving on the rarely-used kitchen table. He couldn't see her ears extending through her hair this morning.

They talked as they ate. Pete was still processing the ramifications of both last night's sudden passion and the revelation that his housemate was not technically human. Cara, dressed in one of Pete's old T-shirts that stretched distractingly across her breasts, explained a few more details. "I have a tiny bit of magic, but you have to understand magic isn't just 'press button, make stuff explode' like in a game. Magic has a purpose, and it's stronger if you are using it for he intended purpose, weak or useless if used against it."

"So last night a couple things happened. First, I got drunk. Elves don't really get drunk, but we do get horny." She became flushed at the memory. Her voice, always musical in tone, dropped a bit to a sensual growl. "Very horny, especially when it's been a while and you've been fantasizing."

She shivered, pressing her breasts together with her upper arms. "One magic granted to all Elves who go out into the world is a glamour. In general it helps us not stand out. It can only do so much, so we do try to select from the taller Elves. And lots of women: A short woman stands out a lot less than 4'8" man in a lot places. It hides the ears and some other things that stands out. For the newbies we can reinforce it. If some rookie Elf-woman asked you for a reindeer-ride you'd think she just wanted a lift somewhere. "

Here eyes closed for a second and she smiled as if smelling a familiar, intoxicating smells and released the magic that she used to go in public. Pete saw here ears extend, growing up through her short brown hair. Other changes, too: Her pretty blue eyes seemed larger now, her entire proportions just slightly different. Pete thought she was still beautiful, maybe more.