All Comments on 'Elfie Ch. 01'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Neat idea

Looks like an interesting idea, I'd like to see where this goes!

csoshcsoshover 4 years ago
Good start

Really want to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Story - Interesting concept

Neat approach to the Santa legend . Very much like the idea of Fey persons . Beautiful element of uplifting the life of a down on his luck guy being reborn and also becoming the hero . Elfie sounds so cool . Thanks for the neat story !

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Cute story

Great story for this time of season, I hope to read more, Maybe he can build a Harem of Elves..

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"She made her tits grow. If that's not magic, then what is?" Christmas magic, the best kind! This story is like a really naughty version of "The Santa Clause." I'm sure we were all thinking of a version of this story when we saw the movie.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
SUCH a Good Girl

"Put it back in me, Santa, I've been a good girl." Yes, you have. You deserve this... and so do I.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Measly eight inches..."

I think most guys would be happy with 8.

Nevertheless, fun story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun und Hawt beginning!

Looove...

Even after everything else, what he saw surprised him. As it emerged from inside of Elfie, he saw a ring of solid white skin followed by a ring of red, repeated again and again until his cockhead popped out of her a brilliant red color. He had a candy cane for a dick.

"Where'd you think they got the idea from?" Elfie said, looking over her shoulder.

10/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Elfie Series Info