All Comments on 'Eli's Coming'

by jjsharshaw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well writen, with exellent detail

A very well written story, from the intros, to the refrenceces, it takes a more EDUCATED MIND to completely become involved,and thus understand the complexity of the situations. As A devote Catholic and a woman, I was not offended in the least. Keep writing and don't let the fools stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You

My teeth are sweating! This tale is hands-down one of my favorites... dirty, erotic, blasphemous, indescribably, deliciously wicked. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
awesome

>

I almost declined to read this story; I just have no interest in the "defile the nun" thing. (And I'm not even Catholic.)

But this is well written, hardly sacrilegious (content notwithstanding), and a sweet ending.

This is a nice piece; keep writing.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Heavenly

This story restores my Faith in Blasphemy. Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well Done

As a woman,I was at first offened by the title, but as I read on I must admit it keep my interest. keep going,maybe a story about the Mother and child together.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

An amazing story, so well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love a good, satisfying ending!

Eli was a real bastard but, in the end poetic justice won out! A good story, very well written.

GGB

merrySMmerrySMalmost 4 years ago
Weird, but excellently written.

I was intrigued by the title, not into the nun thing, but good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous