Elisabeth's Tentacular Vacation - Ch. 00

Story Info
Free use cruise in the near future.
1.7k words
4.39
6.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Elisabeth road the train to her destination, her mind went back to how she had gotten to this point.

At 21, it was odd to say she had lived a more monumental life than her parents. She had survived pandemics, wars, social crises, and the first contact. Well, survived wouldn't be the appropriate term for the last one. Survived until. When the Union found Earth, and humanity, they offered a choice: join them and be uplifted, or be left alone on our path to self-destruction.

Against many odds, a majority of countries accepted the deal, and thus, we were uplifted. And none more than France. Quite surprisingly, my birthplace was the first to welcome this proposal, and with it came a head start in understanding all the new technologies that the Union brought to Earth. These techs quite literally solved every issue:

Clean energy, en masse.

Resourcing of soils, flora and fauna...

You name it, you got it. But the exchange didn't end there. Humanity's drive to discover and interact with other species was triggered by this meeting, and now... well, Elisabeth shivered happily thinking about how right Rule 34 ended up being. She basked in the feeling of arousal, crossing her legs tightly, and looked at her reflexion in the window.

She really had it all. Earth was a paradise, science & empathy were the prime guidelines, and sexual mores were more open than ever. On top of that, her French Indian descent had her standing at 172 cm of caramel skin, blue eyes, jet black curly hair (which she straightened out). Her body boasted both youth and workout, her mother being a sport junky not letting her daughter slack off, and her mind had benefited from her father's, a true empath, openness. Which is partly why she was in this maglev after all, her alien lover most likely already at destination.

As she disembarked in the small Mediterranean town, a gust of wind blew past her, lifting the hem of her yellow sundress. She quickly lowered it, least people see her thong, or worse, the jewel firmly lodged in her backside. A silly thought, she mused afterwards, but still... She wasn't horny enough, yet, to start a show.

Pulling her small suitcase behind her, she made her way through the warm streets of the old town. New technology had apparently caused a desire for authenticity in buildings, and very few places on Earth had lost their unique touch. If anything, they had been reinvigorated. As she walked towards the harbour, her hips swayed, a sigh escaping her lips as the combined warmth from the stones, the lukewarm breeze, her little naughty secret, and the anticipation of what was to come sent shivers up her spine.

She was very aware that her now hard nipples were getting quite a few glances, but she didn't mind. Nowadays, people simply took a glancing look, smiled a bit, and left others alone. According to her mother, it was the biggest change after first contact and the free for all sex which it had brought, and the most welcome.

Soon enough Elisabeth's athletic legs brought her to her destination: a 40-meter automated superyacht, booked for seven days, just for her lover and her.

She was greeted by a charming Syreni female, if she noticed well, who gave her the tour of the 4 decks. The tour was true torture. Elisabeth knew that her lover had made it before her, but she couldn't find a single trace of him.

"Must've gone invisible." she thought, a fresh flood of arousal wetting her nether and her butt clenching down on the plug within. Absentmindedly, she accepted the VI control key from her guide, and was left alone.

Heart racing, she headed to the main deck's saloon. She pulled out the printed contract she had discussed with her lover... her hand was shacking as she apposed her signature on it.

And then she waited.

She had thought he would pounce on her as soon as she signed, not even waiting to sign himself... But nothing happened.

Groaning in slight frustration, she grabbed the VI key, and headed in the corridor, up the stairway, and into the bridge room. She configured the VI for the planned trip.

They had booked the lover's escape, with the ship going along the coastline to secluded and breath-taking beaches, small isles, and creeks. The final confirmation given, it was set, and the VI took over for the remainder of the trip.

As she was leaving, she stopped in front of the sports room. It was small, with mirrors covering most of the walls, windows opening on the starboard side.

Turning to leave, she was pushed by something wet. Falling on her knees to the floor with a yelp, her heart and mind raced. She barely had time to think as her hair was pulled back by an invisible restraint. Her hands grabbed and guided back onto her ankles, chest thus propelled high up, her sundress barely holding, creating an enticing cleavage. Yet another invisible limb tightened around her throat, while she felt her lover's appendage brush her lips.

Head tilted back, bound down, her mind floated for a moment, feeling the wetness of her pussy, the plug in her ass, her hard nipples keeping her sundress from falling off her chest.

She moaned and parted her lips ever so slowly, and her lover slid in. He began slowly, enjoying the sensation she was giving him with her tongue. She cooed as she felt other appendages start rubbing her beneath her sundress, atop her thong.

She timed her tongue to his movements. Up and down, up and down. Then, her lover felt her plug. He shuddered all over. Elisabeth smiled inwardly, knowing that this surprise had pleased him.

Excited, he began thrusting with abandon, further into her mouth, and down her throat. Elisabeth's neck was bulging, her mind getting foggy. He pussy was being massaged by a wet appendage over her thong, her throat fucked, and now he was even toying with her plug, pulling it out to the widest circumference, before letting it slide back in.

It was glorious, and it went on and on and on.

Her oxygen levels were depleting, but he didn't pull back. Rather he accelerated, using her mouth as a fleshlight to empty his sacks. As the stimulation and air deprivation was making Elisabeth's eyes roll back, her lover came.

The first few spurts shot straight down her throat, even as he was pulling back. The third went off in the back of her mouth, flooding it completely, shooting out of her nose and down her face. As he finally pulled out, he hosed her down with his thick cum.

Aiming for her face, her glazed lips, then her cleavage, and her exposed C cup breasts. It was warm, sliding off her form, dripping from her face, the white substance a clear contrast on her caramel skin.

Throughout, he kept toying with her pussy and plug. As he pulled the toy out completely, she came. But her lover didn't stop there.

He pushed his appendage between her athletic butt cheeks, and into her ass. Then it began changing shape. Her delirious mind was barely able to register what he was doing before she hissed

"oh yessss...".

The member in her ass grew, and grew, then started spurting cum as well. It's base inflated, a knot stretching her inside more, and more, and more, until it was firmly locked in place.

The pressure, the packing of her guts with cum pushed Elisabeth over the edge again. Her mouth free, she lets her whorish moans fill the corridor they were in. Then her lover detached himself from his knotted appendage, leaving it stuffed deep up her but, the knot preventing any exit until it had finished pumping the cum stored within.

Her mind became blank, she mewled, with her body shacking in the tight embrace of her invisible lover. She felt him slap something on her chest, before unhanding her. She fell to the side, still in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Coming to a few moments later, she wiped her cum covered eyes, licking the goo off her fingers. It was an acquired taste, to be sure, but one she now craved. Looking down at her chest, she saw the contract.

It had been signed. Signed by her tentacle, shape shifting appendage, alien lover: Clovis.

A lopsided smile crept on her lips as she laid the contract on the steps of the stairs near her.

This was going to be an interesting week. She got up on wobbly legs. The tentacle still up her butt continuing to spurt cum occasionally as she moved. Small maintenance bots came out from the walls and began to clean up the mess Clovis had made.

"Huh, neat..."

she thought, before looking down at herself. Her dress ruined, she decided to go for a shower.

Luckily, the master bathroom was on this floor. With the boat moving, she almost fell during the short walk there, but managed to arrive without any incidents.

The bathroom had two sinks carved out of a marble block. A bidet, a toilet, and a magnificent marble Italian shower. The windows gave her a view of the outside.

They were just barely leaving the harbour. She discarded her dress and thong in an automated laundry shoot.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was covered in the drying cum of her lover. She looked sultry. A tan skinned goddess, dark pussy lips... she turned and saw her ass gaping.

His tentacle was still invisible, even detached. A throaty moan escaped her lips, and a curious hand touched the appendage. It squirted a bit more cum into her guts, and she shivered in delight before stepping into the shower.

The warm water cascaded down her, cleaning off the drying alien cum. The shampoo was divine, completely getting rid of the stuff that had gotten into her hair with ease.

As her hands went down, she started groping her buttcheeks, and squeezing her anal passage with her muscles. The knot had already deflated quite a bit and the added pressure finished emptying it up her guts in a continuous stream.

It triggered the smallest, and yet incredibly satisfying orgasm within Elisabeth, before the spasming of her hole pushed the limp tentacle out. She moaned as the cum that had been stuffed in her leaked out in a small white river.

She placed both hands on the wall, her eyes looking down as her lover's semen went down the drain, carried by the water. She sighed in pleasure, knowing she'd be here again soon.

It was a free use week after all...