Stacy’s Alien Abduction

Story Info
A college student is taken by an alien tentacle creature.
4.1k words
4.74
23.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,179 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. This is my first story in the science fiction genre, so I hope you all enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

***

"OH FUCK YES!!!!!"

Stacy screamed as her pussy was being pounded by the most unbelievable cock she'd ever had inside her. Stripped of her clothes, the 20 year old brunette college student was strapped down on all fours as her depths were being relentlessly pummeled. Her inhibitions long gone, Stacy shuddered in orgasmic bliss as her body was caught in an endless loop of tension, climax, and release.

The machine fucking her had been designed for that.

During the brief moments where one powerful orgasm ended and another started to build, Stacy tried to figure out how she had gotten here, and how her entire purpose in life had been forever changed.

It all started when the aliens came.

They needed someone...

someone young...

someone female...

someone...suitable...

Stacy was single, and living in a little apartment near her college campus with her pet cavapoo dog, Snoop, who always greeted Stacy with excitement every time she came home from class.

As a music student, Stacy spent a lot of time by herself practicing her violin. When she wasn't in a rehearsal or a practice room, she tended to be very sociable, but generally hung out with a small circle of friends rather than mingle with the masses.

Stacy was highly intelligent with a strong personality and wicked sense of humor. You just knew that behind her gorgeous blue eyes, her mind was going through a hundred thoughts at once, and that she would reveal to you only what she wanted you to know.

Stacy was a nice girl, but she could also be brutally honest. She didn't have patience for stupid people and would completely take someone down if she felt they were not being genuine. Because of this, Stacy tended to have a bit of a superiority complex which some mistook as just being a bitch. Underneath that hard exterior however, was a strong, independent woman who would be a loyal friend to those she deemed worthy.

She could definitely be feisty though, especially when forced to do something she didn't want to do.

Like most everyone, Stacy dated guys during high school, but meeting people got harder when she started focussing completely on her music studies. Her rigorous schedule meant that she really didn't have time for an extensive social life, and it just wasn't a priority for her anyway.

So, when the aliens discovered a young, single female who lived alone and whose absence would only be noticed by a limited number of people, they realized they had found the person they needed.

Stacy was curled up on her sofa in her apartment, having had a particularly exhausting day of classes and taking a nap before she fixed herself dinner. The cute little sun dress she wore today was a lovely blue and white striped sleeveless one piece with large buttons down the front. The length of the dress came down to just below her knees. With white pumps, hoop earrings, and a white flower pinned to her hair on the right side, Stacy looked absolutely adorable.

As she napped peacefully, her soft cheek resting on a fluffy silk pillow, Stacy's brunette locks draped over the armrest of the couch while Snoop curled up on the floor beneath her.

The quiet of the scene was interrupted by a soft low hum.

Stacy stirred but remained sleeping.

The hum began growing louder.

"Mmmmm," the college student moaned softly in her sleep as the glow of a white aura surrounded her entire body.

Snoop raised her head just in time to see her owner slowly fade away, barking as Stacy disappeared into thin air.

***

"Snoop?" Stacy said softly, still half asleep.

She could have sworn she heard her barking.

When Stacy was alert enough to realize that she wasn't lying on her couch, her eyes went wide.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed bolting upright. Stacy could swear like a sailor when she wanted to, but she usually didn't unless something was seriously wrong, and something definitely was very very wrong. Had she been kidnapped? Where was she...and what was going to happen to her?

The room was dark...if it even was a room. Stacy couldn't see the walls or the ceiling, so she could have been anywhere. She did notice, however, that there was a bright light a few feet above her that illuminated the table on which she was laying.

That was all the college student could determine, because almost immediately as she bolted upright, something powerful forced her back down.

"OW!" Stacy exclaimed as her back hit the table again, her long brunette hair slamming down a half-second later.

"What the..." Stacy was still in a mental fog as she tried to figure out what was happening. Instinctively, she attempted to push herself off of the table again...

...but something stopped her.

"OH!" Stacy yelped in surprise as she felt something wrapping around her wrists and pinning them down above her head.

"Let me go, dammit!" she insisted, struggling against her restraints, although not sure to whom she was yelling.

Frantically turning her head from side to side, Stacy got a glimpse of what was holding her down.

Wrapped around each of her wrists was a kind of long, warm, wet tentacle, just like those found on a squid...only much larger...and longer. Stacy couldn't even see what they were attached to, but they seemed to be coming up from under the table.

When she saw what was holding her down, Stacy screamed and began flailing about.

"OHMYGOD!!! W-WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!? NO!!!" she cried loudly, kicking with her legs and pulling helplessly on her restraints. "LET GO OF ME!!! DAMMIT!!! LET ME GO!!!!!"

Stacy's voice echoed throughout the darkness, letting the college student realize just how large of a room it was.

"FUCK!!! WHAT ARE YOU?!?!? AAHH!!! LET GO OF ME!!! NOW!!!!!"

Still struggling, Stacy raised her head enough to see two more tentacles slithering up from under the table, wrapping themselves around the college student's ankles.

"NO! DAMMIT!! GET AWAY!!!" Stacy tried desperately to escape, kicking and flailing wildly as the tentacles forced her legs down onto the table, pinning her ankles to the steel surface.

Stacy exhausted herself struggling against the four tentacles restraining her to the table, amazed at how strong they were and how they held her down so effectively as she tried to break free of their grasp. It was almost as if they were waiting for her to give in before moving on...

"What the fuck are you?" Stacy asked angrily, her perky breasts rising and falling quickly with her heavy breathing, "What do you want with me?"

The college student noticed a soft squelching sound that seemed to come from all directions. Was that a reply?

Before Stacy could consider the possibility, a fifth tentacle quickly sprang up from beneath the table, followed seconds later by a sixth.

"Oh no!" Stacy exclaimed to herself as the two new tentacles began hovering only a single inch above her, gliding slowly from her ankles up her shapely legs, hips, midriff, breasts, shoulders, and head. It was as if the tentacles were trying to examine every detail of her body...

...which they were.

Stacy froze when the two tentacles that weren't holding her down began hovering just above her face. The young musician moistened her lips nervously, hoping that they weren't about to hurt her.

Instead, the tentacles moved to the top of Stacy's dress and began nuzzling themselves under the fabric between the buttons.

The college student's blue eyes went wide as the appendages pulled on the fabric in opposite directions until the top button of Stacy's dress popped off and fell onto the floor.

(snap)

"Ohmygod!" she exclaimed as she felt the thread holding the second button of her dress break, causing it to fly off the table as well, "they're taking my clothes off!"

(snap)

"You can't do this!" Stacy raged as another button flew off, "STOP IT!"

(snap)

As the tentacles methodically tore each button off of Stacy's dress, the college girl's marvelous rack came into view, supported as they were by her white lace front closure bra.

"OH!" Stacy yelped as the tentacles finished removing the rest of the buttons down the front of her sundress and then looped around her wide straps, gliding them off her shoulders.

(rip)

"Dammit, no!" Stacy protested as she felt the straps of her dress being torn by the powerful tentacles, her little white lace bra now completely visible.

"Stop it! What are you doing?!?!?! Don't you dare!" Stacy fumed as the fabric of her dress was ripped apart past her hips and down her shapely legs, leaving her with only her white lace bra, matching lace panties, her two inch pumps, hoop earrings, and the flower in her hair...

...all white...as if she were an innocent virgin to be taken.

Stacy definitely wasn't a virgin, but she was very selective about who she let fuck her. She was always the one who called the shots, and she could be a real bitch if she didn't get her way.

Normally, Stacy would tend to wear more comfortable underwear as well, usually cotton or satin. Today however, just to feel a little naughty, she had put on a very tiny and thin pair of see through lace thong panties, figuring no one else would know. It was a bit of a turn on for her sitting in orchestra rehearsal playing her violin and feeling the tiny panties gripping her pussy firmly, making her tingle as the thong rode slowly up her ass.

It was a decision she was now beginning to regret.

"Dammit, this is so infuriating," Stacy thought to herself, "what in the world is happening?!?"

Unbeknownst to her, things were about to get a lot more...intimate.

"OH!" Stacy yelped as one of the tentacles slipped under the hook of her front closure bra and unfastened the clasp, her firm perky breasts popping out of their prison.

Stacy had always been proud of her breasts. They were full but not massive, and perfectly proportioned to her figure. Most of all, they were extremely perky with beautiful firm tits that would say hello to the world through any t-shirt or blouse. More than once, Stacy had used her breasts as weapons of mass distraction to get what she wanted from guys...

...because it worked every time.

But now...those breasts were being exposed against her will to some type of tentacle creature...for reasons that had yet to be revealed.

(snap)

(snap)

"OH!" Stacy yelped as the powerful tentacle tore each of her delicate lace bra straps, pulling the now useless fabric out from underneath her. Looking down in dismay at each of her exposed breasts, Stacy seethed with anger as she was being stripped of her clothes.

"This can't be happening...this CAN'T be happening," Stacy closed her eyes, trying to convince herself that she was still asleep on her couch.

...but it was happening...and it wasn't over.

With precision and purpose, the two free tentacles moved down to Stacy's hips and took hold of her tiny white lace panties.

(rip)

"STOP DAMMIT!" Stacy's blue eyes were full of fury as the tentacles easily tore her little thong off of her hips, revealing her young smooth pussy to anyone...or anything...that might be watching.

With the young violinist stripped completely aside of her pumps, earrings, and the flower in her hair, one of the tentacles moved slowly over to float barely an inch above Stacy's lips.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?!?" Stacy demanded, glaring coldly at the tentacle hovering above her face, "why are mmmmmmfffffhhhhhh!!!"

With amazing speed, the tentacle entered Stacy's warm wet mouth, beginning to pump back and forth as if she were being forced to suck on a cock.

"MMMM!!!!!!" Stacy gave a muffled scream as the tentacle quickly worked its way to the back of her mouth.

Stacy had given blowjobs before, but only on her terms, and she certainly had never sucked off anything remotely like the large tentacle that was pumping several inches down her throat right now.

(gluh gluh gluh)

The sounds coming from Stacy's deep throating of the tentacle were perverse.

(gluh gluh gluh)

The helpless college girl noticed that the squelching noises from the darkness were getting louder. Was something actually watching all of these depraved things that were being done to her?

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy shouted muffled obscenities as she gagged on the tentacle that was orally fucking her, struggling helplessly in a desperate attempt to free herself from the iron grip of the other appendages holding her down.

(gluh gluh gluh)

Then, without warning, the two tentacles restraining Stacy's ankles lifted and spread the college student's flexible legs wide, forcing them into mid-air splits, her glorious pussy now completely exposed and vulnerable.

"MMMMM!!!!!" Stacy yelped as she realized that the tentacle fucking her mouth was meant to be a distraction, and that the other tentacle was about to rape her.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!" Stacy gave a long, muffled, glorious scream as she felt the other tentacle nuzzle between the soft lips of her young wet pussy. Slowly and methodically, the appendage entered Stacy and began tunneling into her depths.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's beautiful blue eyes went wide as she felt her pussy walls stretch to accommodate the intruder.

Three inches...

"MMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"

Six inches...

Stacy frantically wiggled her hips, trying unsuccessfully to get away from the relentless tentacle violating her deeper and deeper.

Eight inches...

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"

Nine inches...

"FUCK!!!" Stacy thought to herself as she was being molested by this creature, "just how far inside me is it going to go?!?"

Ten inches...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" Stacy arched her back in tension as her pussy walls gave way to the intruder, her perky breasts thrusting upwards, her marvelously firm tits resembling rockets ready for takeoff.

Then...the fucking began as the tentacle resting deep inside Stacy's pussy started pumping back and forth in long steady thrusts.

"MMM!!!! MMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy screamed as loud as she could manage with one tentacle fucking her mouth and another raping her pussy, her hands restrained to the table and her legs held wide open as she was being taken.

The college student could feel the appendage moving deep inside her...

...exploring...

...searching...

...learning...

...finding the best way to fuck a human female.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's eyes went wide when the tentacle in her pussy found just the right pleasure spot.

Immediately, the helpless violinist felt part of the tentacle bulge upwards a few inches inside her love canal and begin a wiggling motion across her g-spot that was faster than any vibrator she had ever used on herself before.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Stacy gave a muffled scream, her deep blue eyes rolling back in her head as she came immediately, her pussy muscles contracting around the invading appendage as it vibrated her pleasure spot with a speed she didn't think was even possible.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The hot college girl's entire body began convulsing uncontrollably as the earthquakes of pleasure overwhelmed her. The tentacle's forceful thrusts actually lifted Stacy's hips several inches above the table, causing little satisfying squirts to come from her pussy with every deep penetration.

It was obscene...and for Stacy...absolute ecstasy.

Suddenly, the tentacle fucking her mouth pulled out and moved swiftly down to the young musician's labia.

"OH NO!" Stacy panicked as the tentacle nuzzled between the top of her pussy lips, "NOT THERE! NO! PLEASE!!!"

The creature was learning quickly...

Upon reaching her throbbing clit, the tentacle immediately began vibrating back and forth across Stacy's pleasure nub so rapidly that it would have looked blurry to anyone observing.

"OOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! FFUUUUUUCCCKK!!!!!!!"

Stacy's pussy immediately exploded, liquid gushing from her cunt with each orgasmic contraction as her cries of sexual bliss echoed throughout the large darkened room. It was so unbelievably infuriating to have her legs held wide open and be forced to come over and over by the tentacle creature that was ravishing her.

...and as her hips bucked uncontrollably from the intense fucking she was receiving, Stacy was furious at herself for giving into the torturous pleasure.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!! THERE!!!!! YES THERE!!!!!" Stacy's body continued to convulse in spasms of climactic pleasure as the waves washed over her again and again.

Still restrained at the wrists and ankles by the other four tentacles, Stacy gave in to her primal lust and actually began lifting her hips off the table on her own, desperately and shamelessly fucking back at the tentacle debasing her cunt.

"OH SHIT! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!"

Stacy closed her eyes tight, her head thrashing from side to side, her gorgeous brunette hair whipping around as the tentacles had their way with her.

"FUCK!!! OHGOD!!!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!"

Having lost all of her inhibitions, Stacy no longer cared who was watching, or even what this thing violating her was...

...as long as it kept fucking her.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!" Stacy cried as the walls of her pussy actually clinched around the tentacle defiling her, holding it firmly inside her cunt as her hips bucked perversely on the table, all while the other appendage was continuing to blur rapidly across her erect, throbbing clit.

More liquid splashed from her tortured pussy as wave after unending wave of gushing climaxes pummeled the college girl.

Stacy's entire body had become an orgasm machine with no off switch. The tentacles were literally forcing the endless squirting climaxes out of her, one after another.

All Stacy could do was scream and try to survive the relentless rape of her pussy.

She was furious.

Furious at being abducted.

Furious at being restrained.

Furious at having her pussy defiled by this creature...

...and yet...

...she came...

...and came...

...and came again.

Then, as suddenly as she had been restrained, the tentacle inside her pussy withdrew, as did the one torturing her clit.

"OH!!!!!!" Stacy gasped in relief, finally getting a chance to catch her breath after the multitude of orgasms that had been forced from her pussy, her firm breasts heaving up and down with each deep breath, her hard tits proudly pointing skyward.

"Mygod..." the college student tried to process what had just been done to her, "I've never come like that before. What kind of creature is this?!?"

Stacy didn't get a chance to think about it, because it was then that the tentacles around her wrists and ankles began turning her over, placing her on all fours.

Whatever this thing was, is wasn't finished with her.

"No! Dammit!! Let...go...of...me!" Stacy struggled uselessly as the creature pinned her wrists and ankles to the table once again, this time in a doggie style position.

The fifth tentacle looped around Stacy's waist to hold her still while the sixth practically launched itself into Stacy's depths once again, violating her already fucked pussy with one long thrust.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!" Stacy cried out, her gorgeous blue eyes going wide as she felt the tentacle plunge into her cunt a full ten inches at once.

"OH FUCK!!! DAMMIT!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!"

The college student looked back over her shoulder and spotted a seventh appendage appearing from under the table.

"NO!" Stacy feared the worst as she watched the newest tentacle hover slowly above her firm, curvy, and extremely vulnerable rear, "OH FUCK...NO YOU DON'T!!!"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,179 Followers
12