Elise Ch. 11

Story Info
Elise is introduced to pleasure at the hands of another.
3.4k words
4.62
3.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 11 (MF old/teen18, fondle, finger)

Sandy

"Do you have a safe word, babygirl?"

"Yes. 'Bruton'. She's my favorite teacher. I had her for English last year."

"Very well. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Will the drink you have do for you, or will you need some water besides? You might want some later."

"I'm good with what I have."

"OK. Elise, dear, as long as we're playing, you will address me as what?"

"Daddy."

"Correct. And I will address you as 'babygirl'. As I said before, these are our play names for one another, and will not be used in public outside of where we play. Understand?"

"Yes."

I frowned. "Yes what?"

"Oh. Yes Daddy."

"Very good, babygirl. One more thing. You do understand that I will be touching you, in ways more intimate than the French kissing we just did. Is that OK with you, precious baby?"

Elise's face lit up at this different term of endearment. "Yes, Daddy," she said with eagerness in her voice.

"Do you enjoy being called 'precious', babygirl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," she gushed. I thought this was a good time for a few heartfelt compliments.

"I want you to know that I'm not just calling you that to make you feel good. I'm also calling you that because it's absolutely true. You are a very precious young lady, truly one of a kind, and I feel myself privileged to have been able to make your acquaintance and get to know you as well as I have. I think you're amazing, extraordinary, and that you're not told that nearly enough. As long as I know you, I will always do what good friends should with each other, giving you my honest opinion on everything I see about you, good or bad. I will also always give you the compliments you deserve. How does that make you feel, babygirl?"

I saw her eyes become misty as she quietly told me, "I can't tell you how wonderful that makes me feel, Daddy. Like the best Christmas present ever."

"Well, that means we both are being given a gift. My gift is you, and I truly cherish the opportunity to be your Daddy. Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"What is your safe word?"

"Bruton."

I raised my eyebrows. She hastened to correct herself. "Bruton, Daddy."

"Very good, babygirl. Now, I'm going to let you off this seat. Then I'm going to sit on that chair," pointing to one at the far corner of the dining area, near a side wall. "And you will come stand before me with your hands at your sides."

"Yes, Daddy."

I stood up to let her off the bench. I walked across the room and sat on the chair. Elise was right behind me, and she was standing in front of me by the time I settled myself in my seat.

"Very good, babygirl."

"Thank you, Daddy."

I looked up into her face. The look on it could have easily been the picture in the dictionary next to either the word "curious" or the word "expectant."

I started. "Babygirl, do you know what happens if you don't comply with whatever I ask, or otherwise disobey me or act out of line?"

"Yes, Daddy, you punish me."

"That's right. Very good, babygirl. You've been studying up on this, I see."

Beaming proudly, my girl replied, "Yes, Daddy."

And now, as Elise stood in front of me, I allowed myself, for the first time that it was obvious to her, to look, really look at her, up and down her wonderfully young, athletic body, from head to toe. I was being obvious about it. I wanted her to see how much I was enjoying looking at her, wanting her to see on my face how very much it showed. The looking could, in itself, be a kind of foreplay. On their way down, I allowed my eyes to stop at her breasts, right about at my eye level. I drank in the hint of cleavage I saw above her tank top. I noted every little bump or swell in the front of her tank top that could suggest anything about her teenage breasts. It was clear she was wearing a bra, and I was glad that she had decided to keep that much modesty.

I looked up in her eyes for a moment. I saw the excitement and expectation in them. I smiled at her, saying nothing but letting her know, without a doubt, that I liked what I was seeing. I then lowered my gaze to her cute little skirt, the lightest fabric I'd ever seen in my life with a paisley design. It flowed gracefully halfway down her legs, swishing at her slightest movement. This young woman had style, no doubt about it. I spent a moment imagining what lay underneath that skirt. I was going to find out soon, and the anticipation was starting to re-inflate my cock to its erect length. I could already feel a little moisture at the end of it, the result of the repeated changes in its size just since Elise arrived.

I looked back up into her face, and quietly said "Daddy approves of your lovely skirt. Did you wear it instead of jeans, to make it easier for your dirty old Daddy to slide his hands under it?"

Elise was starting to breathe a little heavier than normal. I could hear her inhales and exhales. "Yes, Daddy," she said softly.

"And that sexy tank top. Did you wear that to help you excite your Daddy by allowing him to easily see the shape of your lovely breasts?"

I noticed that a little perspiration was forming on her top lip. With a half-pant, she breathed, "Yes, Daddy."

"And did my babygirl wear her nice sexy outfit over here today to make Daddy excited, so that he'd want to do nasty things to his babygirl?"

"Ugh, yes Daddy."

"Was that a naughty thing to do, babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I think it was naughty, too. But because it was nice naughty and not bad naughty, Daddy won't punish his babygirl. Daddy's going to reward her instead. Would you like that, babygirl?"

"Oh, yes, please Daddy."

I looked for a moment at the front of her skirt, right at crotch level, then back to her face. "Are you wet right now, babygirl?"

With an almost silent groan, she replied, "Yes Daddy."

"Is my babygirl wearing panties?"

"Y--yes, Daddy."

Up to now, I had not touched Elise. Now it was time to up the stakes.

"Daddy wants to touch you, babygirl. Is that OK?"

"Oh, please, yes Daddy."

"Where can Daddy touch you?"

"Anywhere, Daddy."

"Daddy's going to put his dirty old Daddy hands on your pure, sweet body, babygirl. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, I need my Daddy to put his hands on my untouched body and make me feel so good. Please, Daddy?" I was impressed how well Elise was playing along. This was so much fun for me, and she was helping make it that way by reacting the way she was -- like the most important thing in the world to her, at that moment, was that I handle her body in whatever way I saw fit.

"OK. Daddy's hands are going to make his beautiful young babygirl feel very good. Are you ready?"

Elise gave a big intake of breath, softly wailing, "Oh, yes, Daddeee, pleeease."

I wasn't going to keep her waiting any longer. I placed my hands under the bottom of her skirt, one on each knee. I wanted to feel her this first time without seeing what I was touching. I knew that enhanced what I felt by focusing all my concentration on one of my senses.

Rubbing up and down, massaging her smooth, taut skin, I inched my way up each leg with a corresponding hand. We both knew where the destination was, and it added anticipation to the already electric atmosphere that enveloped us. I looked up at her as I continued to work my hands up her legs, now close to her hips and thighs. She was still standing erect, her hands still at her side, but her eyes were tightly shut, and she had the most blissful expression on her face that I thought I had ever seen. As if sensing my stare, she opened her eyes and looked down at me with such lust, that I was tempted to have mercy on her, skip all the build-up, and take care of her right then and there.

Instead, I continued my relentless journey up Elise's legs toward her core, at each stage touching all around each leg, inside and out. When I was perhaps an inch from her panties, rubbing her inner thighs, I felt the first evidence of her arousal. My hands slid easily through her juices, and we both groaned in our reaction to the feeling. In addition, I could smell her arousal, a heady fresh female fragrance with which I was so familiar, and I knew I just had to taste it. I scooped up what I could on the fingers of each hand, bringing each hand in turn out and up to my mouth, sucking my fingers clean, enjoying her tangy, slightly sweet flavor, as Elise watched me in rapt amazement. I reacted to the taste off each hand with a deep "Hmmmm," returning each hand back to its previous location to continue my babygirl's ecstatic torment.

Now, I wanted her to turn to her side, so I whispered "Turn, babygirl," as I guided her on a quarter-turn to her right with both hands, to the position I wanted. When she got there, I brought my right hand to her tight, toned ass, rubbing and massaging it. At the same time, I started rubbing up and down over her panties, the entire length of her sex, with the index and middle fingers of my left hand. She was absolutely soaked, and I could hear her almost continuously moaning now, beginning to undulate her hips a bit. "Stay still, babygirl," I whispered, and she stopped her movements.

There wasn't much material covering her pussy, and what was there was completely saturated. As my right hand continued petting her bare ass cheeks, I suddenly realized she had worn a thong to our meeting. "You are an extremely naughty girl, wearing a sexy thong for your Daddy. But you're also a very good girl, making your Daddy so proud by being so grown-up and seductive for him. You deserve a VERY nice reward, babygirl. And you're going to get it right now."

All the time I was saying this to my precious girl, I continued to rub firmly, up and down her slit, with my fingers, while rubbing her ass and holding her torso in place with my other hand. "Oh God, yes, Daddy, yes, please give me my reward. Please make your babygirl cum," she gasped.

I was going to give this sexy teen her wish, but first the thong had to go to give me better access. As I brought my hands down and out, I said, "You won't need those cute little soaked panties anymore, babygirl. Slip them off and give them to Daddy." She immediately did so. They were a nice shade of gray, the wet part noticeably darker, and not very much of the scanty material was dry.

Looking Elise in the eyes, I brought the soaked crotch of the thongs up to my nose, inhaling deeply. I said, "Your scent pleases Daddy very much, babygirl. You smell like the lovely, fresh, clean, hot, sexy young woman you are." Shivering a little as her moist cunt was now exposed to the cool air, she said "Thank you, Daddy. I'm glad you like how I smell. Your words and your fingers caused that, dirty Daddy," and then added, "Would you please put your filthy hands back where they were, Daddy, and make your babygirl feel good? Please." I was very gratified at the way she was getting into this. She understood that dirty talk only made the whole scene extra spicy, and she seemed ready to match me, vulgarity for vulgarity.

All this combination of talk, smell, taste, and touch had created quite a boner in my pants. It was tight and slick down there. I put the wet panties on my shoulder and, before I put my hands back under her skirt for more fun, I worked a hand down in my lap, trying to adjust myself as unobtrusively as possible. Elise, peering down from above, didn't miss it, giving me a wan smile. "Would Daddy like his babygirl to help with that?"

"No, babygirl. Remember, today is all about you."

"OK, Daddy," she said, obviously disappointed.

It was time to get my good little sub all heated up again. I ran my hands back under Elise's skirt, as before, this time finding nothing between my fingers and her wet sex. As I again caressed her muscular bottom with my right hand, with my left I ran a finger through her still slick juices, until I found her little clitoris near the top of her slit. As I circled the small bud with that finger, she encouraged me. "Oh yes Daddy, that's it, right there, please, oh SHIT."

I left her clit, running the finger up and down the length of her sex. I felt no hair at all, not even a hint of stubble. She was as smooth as a baby to my touch. At the same time, I used my right hand to dive between her thighs from the rear, telling her at the same time to open her legs a bit to give my hand better access, and to lean forward slightly to prop her hands against the wall just ahead of her, for balance.

As that finger on my left hand resumed its work on her tender clit, I slid my right hand, now embedded between her legs, around to gather some of her juices. As I palmed her sweet young pussy, I used two or three passes up and down the length of it to wet the fingers on my right hand. Then, all at once, I pulled that hand back to her ass, this time rubbing up and down her rear crack, making sure to deposit some of her wetness at her rear hole.

All at once, I moved my left thumb to replace the index finger on her sensitive nub, bringing that finger to her entrance. Continuously rubbing her clit, I inserted my finger into her vagina, up to the second knuckle, while at the same time rubbing her anal sphincter with my right index finger. Her reaction was immediate. "Oh God, Dad--, Daddy, what are you d--, doing to me? Ah--, feels so g--, GOOD!"

Then, still rubbing her clit with my thumb, I pistoned the finger inside her pussy up and down, while at the same time pressing my right index finger up to the first knuckle in her anus and moving it around in a circle within the tight sphincter. The simultaneous effects of all this stimulation overwhelmed Elise's young and inexperienced body, and she started a rapid-fire succession of words, moans, and keens. "Ah--, eeee--, Daddy, what are you--, you doing to me, ahhhh, so good, God YESSSS, God please ah--, please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping until young Elise got her promised reward, good and proper, and had one of the best orgasms I could give her. I continued rubbing her clit and pumping her holes for perhaps another half a minute. The sensations my fingertips were feeling against her most intimate spots, along with the fresh, heady aroma of her arousal and the way my brain was imagining our union at each of the three sensitive areas at her core, all hidden from my gaze under her skirt, had my cock hard as steel, uncomfortably confined. My girl stood rigidly in front of me, leaning on the wall for support, her whole being teetering on the edge of ecstasy, until finally her whole body released into the pleasurable sensations.

I was looking up at her lovely face then as she came for me, and it was a sight to see. Her entire face and neck, and the part of her chest I could see above her tank top, were a lovely shade of deep pink, her eyes tightly shut, and her mouth wide open, emitting a series of unintelligible sounds at all different volumes and intensities. It almost made me think, for a moment, that she might have a seizure. I felt both her invaded holes involuntarily squeeze the fingers in them so hard, that I struggled to keep them moving back and forth. But keep them moving I did, as she continued to ride her crest. Over and over, I felt her tighten and squeeze, until her body simply could not go any longer. As I felt her start coming down, I slowed the pace of the rubbing and stabbing of her pleasure centers, eventually down to a remaining gentle caress of each spot.

A few seconds later, my lovely babygirl slumped so suddenly, that if I hadn't immediately withdrawn both hands and wrapped my arms around her torso, supporting her weight, she would have collapsed all the way to the floor. As quickly as I could, I turned her front body back toward me and stood up, pulling her up with me, then turned us around and gently deposited her into the chair, going to my knees in front of her to get to the proper level for a tight embrace, initiating the post-orgasmic closeness I had always considered an essential part of any intimate act of sexual pleasure between two partners. I brought the two left fingers that had just been inside her slick vagina to my mouth for a moment, sucking in and again tasting the fresh flavor of her essence, one of which I knew I would never tire.

***************

Elise

Omigod. OMIGOD. I'd NEVER felt anything like that. My whole body seized up, and I couldn't move, couldn't think straight, as the waves of sheer pleasure coursed through me. And it went on and on. Sandy kept his fingers going back and forth in both my holes, and soon it felt like each one of them was hitting every nerve in my body, all at once. I couldn't tell him to go on, couldn't tell him to stop, but had to trust that he would stop before I passed out. I had no control, and as someone who prides herself on being in control, it was a little frightening that I had just given it all up to my Daddy.

I started to understand that concept a little better, how he talked about letting him have all responsibility for my pleasure. Feeling that much pleasure, knowing at the same time I had no control over it at all, was a double whammy that threatened to completely consume me. It left my entire body, toned and muscular as it is, completely limp, and I'm glad Sandy was quick enough to catch me and get me seated when my legs completely failed me after I came down from my orgasmic tsunami.

Then he, so tenderly, put his arms around me, pulling my chest as tightly into his as he could, my head slumping forward, resting on his shoulder. Still breathing heavily, I started to cry then, feeling myself shake against his body. Without moving our position, Sandy rubbed my back up and down with one hand, running his other hand slowly through my hair. "What's the matter babygirl?" he cooed melodically in my ear, "Is everything OK?"

I started to laugh uncontrollably then, my laughing mingling with the sobs, as I softly said, "Everything is most definitely OK, Daddy. I've never felt anything like that in my life. These are tears of joy, Daddy." I paused for one big breath to steady myself, then continued, "I thought I could give myself some nice feelings, that I'd gotten pretty good at it, actually. But nothing I've ever done compares to what you just gave me. Thank you Daddy, oh thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure too, believe me babygirl," he replied softly, his voice slightly choking. I had trouble believing that whatever pleasure he derived could possibly have compensated him fairly for the way he had just caused me to feel. We stayed just like that for a time, just holding each other, silently celebrating what had just happened to me, what had just passed between us. I knew I just had to return this incredible favor to him, or at least try my best to, any way I could.