Elise Ch. 10: The Chauffeur

Story Info
Elise chooses the chauffeur over the butterflies.
3.3k words
4.36
5.5k
3
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise was feeling a little bored. Well, not that that was unusual but usually Jacques had been able to keep her interest alive by bringing home a guest for her to fish, but recently the pickings had been slim. Then she remembered the butterflies.

I suppose the butterflies was a trigger from the butterflies she got in her stomach every time she was given the opportunity to be introduced to a new piece of red meat, be it male or even female. Yes, the time of year was about right and so a trip out to that small lake hidden in the hills near Tai Lam Chung would be a good idea. She tried to go every year and sit with thousands of butterflies around her. It was still early in the day as Lisa was not too well and so she had risen early to get Jacques his breakfast before he left for the office.

Elise did not drive, and so she called Jacques's office for his personal car to come for her. Jacques did not use it himself very often because he liked to walk from his office in the Connaught Centre and take the Peak Tram home, but it was useful transport for his guests, especially from the airport at Kai Tak.

30 minutes later the silver Merc arrived in the driveway, and Elise grabbed her camera and ran down to meet it. When she arrived, she glanced at the driver expecting to see the 5-foot 2 Ah Kwan, the old Chinese driver, who had been with Jacques for years. No! This was a tall, slim young man in a chauffeur's uniform. It turned out later when she asked Jacques that Ah Kwan was off sick and he had hired a driver from a local agency to fill in. Interesting.

The chauffeur was out in a flash as Elise arrived and held the rear door open for her to climb in. She dropped an 'mgoy lei' but the young man looked puzzled and said, "Sorry ma'am, I am Japanese." Very interesting. Her attention had been piqued. Wow. What were the possibilities now? He was probably in his early 30's. Taking a hard look and watching his actions she determined that he must be well toned and muscular, but the soft, thin black beard was what really grabbed her attention: with her detailed experience of men, especially oriental, that thin beard led her on a train of thought leading down past his hairy chest down down until we hit his cock surrounded by a mass of black, straight hair just like her own. Hair on hair. Hopefully a thick amber and hard cock. And a set of balls to slap against her willing cunt. There go the butterflies in her stomach!

She glanced at the driver and realised he was watching her intently in the rear-view mirror. Good. Good start. "OK. Let's go," said Elise "Harbour tunnel, then head for Lion Rock tunnel up Waterloo Road. I will direct you from there." Usually she relied on Ah Kwan for navigation, but she had been on this trip several times and so she was pretty sure she would find the way. But then, with possibilities springing to mind and causing her to leak juice into her underwear, she realised that the butterflies at the pool no longer really mattered. She now had a much more attractive prospect in mind.

Underwear was not normally on the menu. In fact no longer allowed in the house after the near miss with Miguel, but on the street, better be safe especially on a windy day with her short flared skirt.

Elise relaxed. She slipped off her mules and brought up her legs onto the seat and sat across the car with her legs raised at the knees. Her short skirt fell back towards her shapely thighs showing her complete legs and her elasticated boob tube hugged her pendulous boobs which were now in profile.

Elise noted with satisfaction that the driver took many a quick glance in the rear-view mirror even when she knew that there was no traffic behind.

For the next 26 minutes or so, Elise concentrated on giving directions and only had one minor error in selecting the wrong turning, but eventually the pool came into sight nestling between low hills and sure enough the butterflies were there in droves. Elise ran down to the water's edge and perched on a rock taking in the view. The chauffeur took off his uniform jacket and sat on the driver's seat with his feet out.

Elise was smitten and decided she should not delay her plans any longer. Sex was her life. Sex was her mission. Sex was hopefully now on the horizon. All she now needed was to reel it in as see if it wriggled. The place was deserted and it was mid-week so it was not likely there would be any more visitors. She got up and ran back towards the car. The driver was a little surprised at how quickly she had returned but jumped up to open the rear door. Elise signalled to him not to bother as she ran around to the passenger door and let herself in. The driver started to go for his jacket in the back seat but again Elise signalled to him not to bother.

So now the driver decided he had simply better start the car and head back, but as he put his hand on the gear lever between them Elise placed her hand firmly over his and removed it from the gear lever. Taking a grip on his wrist she directed his hand firmly down and between her legs as she raised them up onto the seat. Her panties were already wet and she worked his fingers up and down over the wetness in the camel toe. The driver was cool, calm and compliant, simply watching her with a gentle but steady gaze.

As Elise released the driver's hand he automatically put his fingers to his nose and closed his eyes uttering a long low sigh. "Wonderful! He is now mine," she thought. Elise lost no more time and leaned over to feel for the welcome rising lump in the young man's trousers. Carefully she ran the fly zip down and felt inside for the hard meat that was already pulsing very slightly. The driver did not react in any way except to fondle her head as she leaned towards him.

Emboldened, Elise unfastened the waistband catch and then slipped the braces off the driver's shoulder on the left. Elise reckoned the direction of the plan was now fully established, and so she returned to her seat. Now she moved the seat recline to almost horizontal whilst also moving it back as far as it would go. She also slipped off her mules and discarded her wet panties bringing her legs up onto the seat in a classic capital M. For his part the driver slipped off his braces on the right and discarded his trousers. Elise watched in amazement as he then hoisted his Y-fronts over his dick and off his legs. Elise was thrilled to note that it was a very useful size, straight, quite venous and knobbly so that it would surely be a sensational ride, and as she had guessed, masses of black straight hair.

Both the driver and Elise were now fully engaged in the task ahead and watched each other's every move. Once Elise had completed her move and the young man had discarded his undergarments, it was time for the main action. Fortunately the gear lever was very short and it was easy for him to cross to Elise's side of the car.

Once there he knelt and lovingly placed his hands around her thighs drawing her wet leaking cunt into his face. Gently he worked his tongue inside and licked the vagina up and down with the occasional hard suck on her clit.

Finally the driver stood up and Elise now had a full view of his magnificent cock already drooling clear cum. Carefully he lifted her legs up over his shoulders and as he once again gripped her thighs, he presented the tip of his cock to the labia already within easy reach.

With Elise's juices already flowing and the driver's precum flowing, the penetration was a simple and pleasant experience. As Elise had noted, the uneven contours of his cock provided an additional dimension of sensation as he slowly slid in deep and retracted over and over again.

For a moment, Elise felt delirious. How could this day have been better? She was now on an unexpected magnificent ride that could not have been better had it been planned. There was no rush. No urgency. No need to cum and go. They were both savouring the unique experience, all the sights, sounds, smells and sensations. They were both relaxed, confident and happy smiling at each other as they fucked away.

Eventually, without yet cumming, the young man retracted and helped Elise turn over so that she was now kneeling on the seat. Our man now gripped Elise around her tummy and slipped in deep from under in a classic doggy. This was indeed what Elise enjoyed most, and her PC muscle started to pulse as he fucked. Our man of course sensed the change and raised the speed changing to a much rougher fuck with his balls slapping into her cunt with that special music that drives you wild.

Soon Elise locked and our young man was gripped tight. He managed to retract then pushed back in pulsating and firing hot sticky fluid into the depths. Now he turned Elise back over and knelt once again between her legs to clean up as their combined juices began to emerge.

Elise brought the chair back upright so they could be face to face and as our man straightened she put her arms around his neck and drew him to her so she could engage in a long drawn-out French kiss where she got to taste her own juices. "Dorche sai," said Elise. "That means 'thank you for everything' here in Hong Kong. Now you know your first words of Cantonese! I must inform my husband, your current employer, how satisfied I am with your performance and I wish to utilise your special services many more times in the future."

The young man replied, "This was truly my unbounded pleasure milady, and I can assure you I shall be fully available at any time in the future for you at any place you may designate. I shall be thinking about our next encounter every waking moment so I hope it will not be too long."

Elise was silent for a moment. "Look, I have an idea. We are now about to drive back to my place," she said. "It is already after 4 and my husband will be back shortly after 5. Could you wait and be available until say 6? If so we could introduce you to our menagerie which will involve you in our famous Devereaux Night-Cap which in fact can take place at any time."

"Of course. Anytime. Anywhere as I said, at your service," replied the chauffeur.

"You know, I do not even know your name," said Elise.

"My name is Alexander. My parents are Christian and thought that a European name might be useful."

"Fine, so I suppose Alex it is?" replied Elise. Alex nodded.

The drive back was uneventful and the couple pulled into Jacques' drive at about a quarter to 5. Alex went to the guest bathroom to spruce himself up and Elise retired to her quarters to do likewise. They had not been long back down in he lounge when Jacques arrived. Seeing the car still there, he knew that the driver must be still around. "Jacques, dear, may I see you in your study for a minute please? Please excuse us Alex, we shall be right back," said Elise.

Elise and Jacques went along to Jacques' office, and as soon as the door closed, Elise brought Jacques up to speed on the great day she had had, and how they could still take advantage of it further. Naturally, Jacques was pleased that Elise had been well taken care of and was very happy she had brought her catch home too.

They returned immediately to the living room where Alex was waiting patiently. "Alex," Jacques commenced. "My good wife Elise has brought me up to speed on to-day's events and I have to admit I am extremely pleased. You have probably gathered by now that we run a very open relationship and your time with Elise is perfectly acceptable to me. She determines her sexual preferences at all times. You now have a choice of options. You are free to leave at any time. You can stay and eat with us and we have an after-dinner event we named the Devereaux Nightcap involving the three of us. You may leave after that or even stay the night. The choice is all yours."

"I am intrigued by the after-dinner event so I would love to stay for that," replied Alex. "Can we decide on the overnight possibility later?" continued Alex.

"Great Alex. Of course a decision on overnight can wait," replied Jacques. Elise beamed at Alex and excused herself heading off to the kitchen to inform Lisa and assist where necessary. She was pleased to note that Lisa was back to her usual bubbly self.

Whilst Elise was away Alex and Jacques had a talk. It transpired that Alex was married but his wife was back in Japan and unlikely to move. There were no children and the marriage had been one of convenience and so Alex was in no rush to return. Jacques remembered that Ah Kwan was going to retire at the end of the month and this young man would be a brilliant replacement on so many levels. Jacques proposed this to Alex, and after agreeing conditions, the offer was accepted. Another permanent link established for Elise!

Dinner time and all were seated around the dining table, including Angel who was now home from Uni for the summer break. Jacques introduced Alex to Angel and told her that Alex had been the driver for Elise on her trip earlier that day to the New Territories.

Angel was fully aware of what her mum got up to and having her driver around for dinner was NOT a usual event. She could well imagine looking at Alex and his physique that there had been more driving than cars at some point in the day, and probably some more fun to follow later. Angel was curious, no, more than curious. She could see the qualities that had obviously attracted her mum, and she was determined that she would get a chance to find out for herself too if at all possible.

Angel rose and went round to her mum and whispered in her ear. Elise then whispered in Jacques' ear. Angel returned to her seat and Alex waited patiently through the event. Eventually Jacques spoke. "Alex, we have been requested by my daughter to have her included in the Nightcap event. This on one level is acceptable to us as she has been given free sexual rights in this house since she turned 18. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Dear sir. I am your employee. I also trust your judgement. If you consider that to be the best course of action, then so be it. I am always happy to be of service," replied Alex. Angel beamed.

The dinner went by uneventfully with Lisa popping in and out with several of the Devereauxs' favourite hot and spicy Chinese dishes. Towards the end of the meal Elise spoke up. "OK boys and girls, I have given this evening event considerable thought and fleshed out a rough plan, so as soon as you finish eating, let us all spruce up and meet in the Guest Bedroom in half an hour. Angel, please show Alex the way to the Guest Room when he gets up." With that Elise rose and disappeared upstairs to the Master Bedroom.

Half an hour later, Jacques and Elise walked together down the corridor to the Guest Bedroom, which was really a single en-suite affair so that guests would not need to use the communal bathroom. When they entered they were surprised to see both Alex and Angel sitting next to each other on the bed in white bathrobes. "Mum and dad," started Angel, "I just had to introduce myself to Alex properly and so we took a shower together. We managed to save things for later but we are getting a bit excited. Can we start soon?" she continued.

"Of course we can. Let's do it," replied Elise, as she discarded her own bathrobe. "So, step one is as follows. Alex, please remove your bathrobe and lie across the bed face up." Alex complied immediately, and Elise continued, "Now Angel, strip off and do a 69 with Alex please. I shall have a bit of fun with Alex myself before the main course."

As Angel mounted the bed and offered her pussy to Alex's welcoming lips, Elise mounted the other side of the bed and straddled Alex. Slowly she sank down on Alex's rigid venous cock and slowly rode him up and down. After three or four minutes Elise dismounted to make sure Alex did not come and said to Angel, "Sweetie, would you like a doggy or a mish from Alex?"

"A doggy for sure", responded Angel.

"OK. All change," called Elise. Alex and Angel moved aside and Elise took the position of Alex across the bed.

Angel needed no further instructions and straddled her mum lowering her pussy onto her mum's mouth. Alex realised it was now up to him and he raised Angel just enough to work his rigid cock into Angel's tight but wet engorged cunt.

Jacques had been sitting quietly watching all the fun and he now rose and went to the opposite side of the bed from Alex. Elise had her legs in a capital M and Jacques gripped her around the knees and gyrated his dick into her wet pussy. Now Jacques and Alex synchronised their movements.

Alex worked with long smooth strokes penetrating and then withdrawing from Angel's PC muscle. The venous quality of his meat rippling in and out of Angel's cunt was very effective and Angel's PC muscle started quivering as Alex continued with his inexorable ploughing. Jacques was content to match Alex's tempo. Elise being underneath Alex's hot rod was fully aware of the effect it was having on her daughter, and Jacques was directly facing Angel and hearing and seeing the effect too.

Jacques and Elise became very excited as their daughter experienced the best fuck of her young life, and amidst loud cries from Angel, both Alex and Jacques ejaculated hard into their partners quivering cunts. Alex and Jacques retired to the easy chairs. Angel mounted Alex for him to clean her up and Elise mounted Jacques for her clean-up.

"Well, Alex. That was absolutely great and fitted well with the customs of the Devereaux Nightcap. Will you now be staying the night?" said Elise.

"Oh pleasey-please DO stay," chimed in Angel.

Alex looked at his guests faces then smiled, "Of COURSE I shall stay if that is what is needed. What else could I be doing anyway except watching TV?"

"Then Jacques and I shall leave now. I doubt that Angel is going very far if I know anything at all about my daughter. I am sure that Lisa will be looking for a cuddle later too," replied Elise.

"Yes, I am sure too that she will be coming up looking for fun. I am sure we can handle that when the time comes," replied Angel.

Jacques and Elise left, and of course Angel stayed. Much later, Lisa popped in and was a little surprised that Angel was still there, but Angel assured her that they could all have fun. Why not? So they did.