Horny Henry Pt. 01

Story Info
Inexperienced man first orgasm with sexy milf school cleaner.
2.6k words
4.32
39k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aDude1999
aDude1999
92 Followers

Hey! I'm aDude, of course an online alias. This is my first post here so be kind, I'm an aspiring writer, and sometimes i just have a urge to write my own sexual fantasy's so here we are. If you enjoyed reading this please provide feedback or encouraging comments so i can motivate myself to write more, and improve. Anyways Happy reading :P

--

Henry's First Orgasm

I'm Henry, and i live In a small apartment with my single Mother Anita. I'm rather short and skinny for my age. but my mother assures me that it's perfectly healthy, and that I'm probably just a late bloomer, and that I'll grow lots when I'm older And It seems like it's happening now.

I've started to feel more invigorated than usual. and I've also noticed a growing urge and slight discomfort in my groin, At first i felt so small i didn't bring it up. But I've also noticed a significant change in the size of my penis and testicles.

My penis would get rigid and grow in length and girth, and my testicles would get swollen in the morning especially - i even noticed a cloudy white liquid would ooze out of my head, no matter how many times i would wipe it away it would always ooze more.

One morning i noticed my underwear was covered in this liquid, and that my penis was twice the size it was before. I was very alarmed and I tried to speak to my mother about it; however she was quite busier than usual this morning and she was practically out of the door when i mentioned it.

She told me "make sure you go to school Henry! I love you deer, We'll talk tonight"

So i went to school, I put a small towel in my underwear to absorb any more liquid that oozes out. and i stuffed my penis into my underwear and coiled it like a snake in my underwear... though i knew that wouldn't last.

--

2 hours later, my penis had gotten loose from my underwear, and it started to snake down into my pant leg - it was half way down to my knee but still somewhat soft compared to this morning - i could feel that liquid drip from my head and run down my leg as class continued.

My testicles were starting to hurt really bad and i was desperate. Luckily the bell rang, and my lunch break began. I ran for the toilets and headed into a stall; I took off my pants and the wet precum covered towel hit the ground, as my lengthy penis was freed from its precum covered prison, it stuck out from my body and throbbed immensely.

It started to get more rigid, but it was too heavy to support itself, and halfway down it drooped down slightly. My testicles upon examination were the size of tennis balls, they were heavy and they were producing so much, precum was dripping constantly and made a mess on the tile floor.

I was starting to get scared, despite my age, my mother had never really taught me anything about this, and i had no idea what to do. That's when the schools custodian came inside the toilets, she called out

"Anyone in the toilets?"

I was scared and embarrassed, but i also felt a little comfort, as i knew this women well. She's my friends mother, and she told me in the past to depend on her if i ever needed anything; like if i was being bullied.

I've always had a crush on her, I would go over my friends house, and i would always find myself staring at her figure and her chest - her breasts were as big as my mothers, and she has puffy nipples that are noticeable through her apron - I honestly think she still breastfeeds him the lucky guy.

I must've made some kind of groan, as the pain was starting to get to me; she spoke up again, this time closer to the stall door.

"Is everything okay in there?"

I paused, then said "Can you please help me ma'am?"

"Henry is that you? of course dear what's wrong" I unlocked the stall door and opened it a little; peaking only my head from the gap

"Henry dear, what's wrong?" My penis touched the door and the white liquid seeped down the door.

"I don't know what to do, i have no idea how to fix this"

"Let me in dear, I'm sure whatever it is, i can handle it" I stepped back from the door, and waited nervously

She opened the door, and then shut it behind her, and finally turned around to see me, her mouth went agape, eyes wide as she stared at my insanely proportioned cock and balls.

"Please help me ma'am, it hurts so bad"

i looked up at her with almost puppy like eyes as my emotions started to make me cry a little.

"oh my god, are you okay?" she bit her lip as she stared at my cock.

"It's been like this all morning, I've been trying to hide it but its so big now, and this liquid keeps making a mess of my clothes"

i point down to the cum covered towel, she glances at it, but her gaze quickly fixated back to my cock and the milky white liquid that was oozing from its head.

It retrospect i seemed her hormones were going haywire from the smell and sight of my appendage; and the precum from it - as she soon lost control of herself.

She got on her knees to get closer, and my cock was now at chest level with her, with it angling directly into her breasts; droplets of precum dripped into her cavernous cleavage.

"Where does it hurt dear?" she took a finger, scooped up some of the precum and licked it.

"My balls, ma'am"

She looked up at me, and gave me a reassuring look

"Everything will be okay dear, I'll take care of you" I nodded

"I'm going to have to exam you, and touch you okay?" I nodded again.

She caressed my swollen ball sack, feeling each tennis ball sized testicle in her hands, she was amazed and extremely horny. she got closer and sniffed them; it was intoxicating for her, such a manly and pungent smell of cum from being cooped in underwear for 2 hours; She even thought she heard them gurgling as they produced more and more cum.

The caressing, and the sight of her precum covered cleavage made my cock stiffen and lengthen; she stared at it grow in size, and was amazed, it nothing she had even seen before. if she had to guess it was beyond a foot in length now, but she got the feeling it was way bigger than that.

She looked up at me, and her eyes weren't reassuring anymore, she was extremely horny. as more precum oozed and formed strings into her cleavage.

She stood up, and grabbed me from my waist and turned me to face the toilet bowl; she hugged me from behind, leaning over and pressing her breasts on each of my shoulders, they were so warm, soft and squishy - my penis oozed more and throbbed harder.

"I'm going to have to milk your cock dear, Its the only way to release the pressure in your magnificent testicles"

She grabbed the base of my cock with one hand, and half way up the shaft with the other; there was still plenty of room on the shaft. She started to squeeze and slowly pump the length of my cock.

precum started to constantly ooze from my head; she smeared her hands with it and used it as a lubricant, She stroked and pumped my cock a little faster as her hands glided across my shaft.

"What are you doing to my penis?"

"I'm releasing the pressure in you huge testicles dear"

I moaned, It was starting to feel better, the pain in my testicles was becoming quiet compared to the pleasure i was feeling in my entire groin.

"They're huge? am i not normal?"

"No you far from normal dear, But that is okay! trust me women will love how huge you your cock and balls are"

In between my groans i said "Why?"

"because you are very special! your cock will bring great pleasure to your partners, and your cum so very tasty"

"it is?"

She cupped abit of precum that just seemingly never ends and tasted it again

"It sends tingles throughout my entire body, like a miniature orgasm"

"What's an orgasm?"

"Baby you're about to find out, you see this liquid? for you it seems this is just precum dear, and when men orgasm they release cum from their body"

I wondered, how was my precum making her tingle throughout her body?

"Can i try some?" She was a little surprised, but did not hesitate; She cupped more of my precum, and with her finger she put it into my mouth.

"How's that then dear?"

It tasted like nothing i had ever tasted before, but slightly sweet maybe? when i swallowed it i didn't get a tingle feeling - a couple strokes later i noticed a definite difference in my balls it almost comparable feeling to when my stomach grumbles when hungry.

My balls started to swell more and my cock stiffened, the precum i constantly been oozing was starting fill the toilet. She quickly flushed the toilet and continued stroking.

"My my, your starting to get even bigger dear! has your balls gotten bigger too?"

I groaned even more and louder, she got worried about the noise and quickly pulled out her breast and pressed her puffy nipple into my mouth.

My whole body felt electrified as i tasted breast milk; i started to eagerly suck on her nipples hard, and groped and caressed them both with my hands.

With my moans subdued, she started moaning now, from her breasts and nipples given attention too. At this point it was all becoming too much for me to handle; my penis started twitching, my balls started flexing as i felt my first ever orgasm.

It came out so fast, like a pipe had been burst it shot all over the toilet seat and tank, with multiple blasts even hitting the wall; as the blasts started to lessen, she aimed my cock for the bowl and it started to release a little slower, like a faucet at half power.

"Look at that dear! your cum is so amazing i bet it could impregnate the entire country" More cum continues to be pumped by her.

"It's so thick and creamy, you certainly are an amazing man" She pecked me on my cheek, leaving her lipstick on there.

"Your gonna make lots of women very happy Henry, you can't keep this gift to yourself, it would be unfair"

She milked me like i was a cow, up and down with both hands, continuously; the toilet bowl was starting to fill up, and was about to overflow when she decided to take drastic measures - she was the cleaner after-all, can't have messes being made.

She swiftly got on her knees again, turned me around to face her, and stuck the head of my cum covered cock in her warm wet mouth, her tit no longer in my mouth i moaned at the sudden change of pace.

She pumped my shaft with both hands, my pent up cum released inside her welcoming mouth; she would let her mouth get completely full; puffed up cheeks and then swallow it all, breathing through her nose she would not take a single break.

Continually accepting the seemingly endless amount of cum into her mouth, and then swallowing it down into her cum covered throat, and into her belly. This feeling was extremely pleasurable - the warmth from her mouth, the noise she would make moaning after each time she swallowed my cum and her pumping my shaft.

She took one hand off my shaft; with only the one at the base of my cock pumping the cum from my shaft. She put her cum covered hand into her pants, and played with her drenched pussy, with that i had a little more room on my cock.

I couldn't help myself, i wanted to feel more of her warm wet mouth on my cock, i pushed deeper in, she moaned and played with herself more; i put even more in and started to move myself. in and out not any further that the mouth at first; as more cum leaked from my head into her throat.

a while later, i plunged into her throat in a single thrust; She now had 2/3 of my cock inside her and i could visibly see her throat bulge; she started stroking harder and faster; pumping cum directly into her own stomach.

She gave me a look like she was in love, admiration; it only stirred me on, as i thrusted back and forth into her mouth - she couldn't keep up the pace and just let me have my way with her mouth; She played with her milky nipples and pussy.

As i continued to have my way with her warm mouth, i noticed my balls had stopped tensing up, and there was no pain anymore, i pulled out from her mouth and then noticed she was unconscious.

i had lost track of time and didn't notice it. i was extremely worried and got down to help her; she had cum all over her; i patted her on the back, her eyes shot open and she coughed.

I started to cry, so many emotions flooded my mind and i was extremely stressed

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you!"

she smiled and said "it's okay dear, you didn't hurt me one bit, i just fell asleep"

i hugged her tightly, my penis softer but still large pressed up against her stomach; reaching the bottom of her bosom

"Really?"

"yes really, just becareful next time and make sure your partner doesn't fall asleep while you fuck they're throat" she laughed, i smiled.

"But you should really be taking care of yourself dear, that huge cock and balls needs tending too everyday i think, though it would be best to see a doctor"

She gave me a heart-warming smile, and i smirked back and hugged her close.

--

After a while of embracing, she cleaned me up, with her mouth, making sure my entire cock and balls was no longer covered in cum; She then wiped the lipstick from my cheek. and gave me another kiss - On my lips.

"You'll be quite the playboy dear, All the ladies will love you, and your magnificent cock"

"Really?"

"Yes dear, just be more confident, and give them a show of your potential" she playfully grabbed my cock. I smiled and laughed and she did too

She cleaned herself up, i helped by tending to her leaky nipples a little, She stopped me and said "Don't worry dear, you'll be seeing and sucking on them again soon" I smiled again.

After cleaning herself up, she said i should be on my way; that I'd need to rehydrate and get a hearty lunch to recover from today.

She cleaned the toilet, unblocked the cum from it, and went about her day; with a belly full of cum she didn't need lunch today, or maybe even tomorrow.

Henry was fine the rest of the day, and when he went home; he told his mum about the pain he had in his testicles, and that he wanted to see a doctor. she of course was extremely worried, and sorry about this morning.

--

To hear more about Henry visiting the doctor, and his journey please tune in for more parts, and provide feedback and comments; as a new writer on here i need all the motivation i can get :)

aDude1999
aDude1999
92 Followers