Elise Ch. 25

Story Info
Elise loses her V-card during a passionate afternoon.
3.2k words
4.32
2.7k
2
0

Part 25 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 25 (MF, old/teen18, first, oral, 69, finger)

Sandy

I spent the next half hour just cuddling with Elise, nothing particularly sexual, just hugging her into me protectively, running my hands over her impossibly smooth, taut skin, giving her little kisses now and then, and whispering to her, again and again, how perfect she was, both as a young woman and as my submissive-in-training. After putting her through what I had just done as a means of punishment, I wanted to reinforce to her how protective I was toward her, and to make her feel as special and cherished as I could.

I thought back to these same types of occasions in my years with Beth, and how she had kept telling me that, even with the exciting and titillating things we always did in our intimate moments, the times we spent in "aftercare" were her very favorite times. She had maintained during our later years that, a lot of times, she frankly didn't know how she could have gotten along, gotten up out of bed to cope with everyday life, without my constant affirmations of her that this kind of interlude gave her, and how very close she felt to me as a result of them. Similarly, I hoped that my constant, diligent care of Elise would make her feel the absolute best she could about herself and everything we did together.

Elise had relaxed to the point of falling half asleep by the time I gently disengaged myself from her, saying that I would bring lunch and that she should stay put. With eyes half open, she smiled. "Yes, Daddy. This is so nice. Please hurry back."

***************

I was not gone for long. The previous evening, I had prepared what I knew was one of Elise's favorite meals, one her Aunt Charlene prepared for them often: a California green salad with grilled chicken, chock full of all the regional treats one would expect: dates, raisins, almonds, avocado, and so forth. It was already portioned out; all I needed to do was load the bowls on a couple of trays and bring them to our bed, along with our drinks of choice, the ever-present tea for me and flavored water for her.

My girl was already seated when I arrived, and I placed a tray in front of her, sitting down opposite her with the other tray. We were still both completely nude, and if I had my way we would be thus for the rest of the day. Elise appeared entirely un-self-conscious, her small pointy breasts showing themselves proudly to me as she ate. I admit I had trouble not staring at them, they were so pure and perfect. We made companionable conversation, much as if we were a veteran couple who had been doing this kind of thing for years. I was amazed at how natural and right it all felt, being together, friends with benefits, completely comfortable in each other's company. I realized that this was, in all respects, exactly the scenario I had been hoping for when I first bought in to my daughter Rachel's crazy, slightly depraved scheme a few weeks before.

***************

I cleared lunch away and returned to the room, climbing into bed and getting under the covers with Elise. As I again cradled her, I softly asked, "How are you doing, babygirl?"

"Let's see," she responded. "I'm in about the most comfortable bed ever, all fed and warm, and in the arms of my Daddy. I think I'm doing pretty well, thanks."

My smile inside as well as all over my face, I told her, "And that's exactly where I want you, dear. Loved, nurtured, and protected," as I snuggled closer, running my hands softly and languidly over whatever parts of her I could reach.

"This is so wonderful. But Daddy, I remember what I'm here for, and I can't wait."

"Patience, sweetie. We have all afternoon. Let's let our lunch settle."

So for the next little while, we talked about our lives, sharing with one another our triumphs and our concerns. Finally, as I was sharing some of my ambitions for what I hoped was going to be a long healthy retirement, I sensed we were ready for the main event of the day. So I inquired, "You know what I want right now more than anything else?"

"What's that, Daddy?"

"The nicest kiss from my babygirl."

Breathing out "Oh, yeah," Elise turned toward me and brought her lips to mine. Gently we explored one another's mouths for the next few minutes. I had no idea how this could get better every time we did it, but it was. As she became more skilled at it, becoming fully my equal, she made it feel better and better. Just one of these kisses could now bring me to full hardness, and she felt it this time down below.

With a giggle, Elise disengaged, saying, "I think something down there needs some attention, and I'd like to give it some. Please, Daddy?"

"OK baby. But climb on top of me and straddle my head. I want to return the favor at the same time." Immediately moving into position, she said "Ooh yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun."

Elise buried her head under the covers, and I felt her gentle hands exploring all around my pubic region. They cupped my balls, then gripped the base of my cock as her mouth settled onto my tip. Down she went, slowly, then up. It was exquisite. She somehow knew just the right pressure, the right grip, with which to attach to me with her mouth.

At the same time, I was presented with the lovely sight of the entire length of her vulva, right in front of my eyes. God, she was lovely, already wet. With my hands on her firm hips, I guided her core to my waiting mouth, greedily licking her droplets of girl juice. Using her knees and hips as hinges to move her back and forth, I moved her private parts along my tongue, from clit to asshole. I matched her motion back and forth on my tongue, with hers going up and down on my sensitive hardness at the other end. God, it was exquisite, the two of us finding a perfect rhythm, slow and agonizingly sensual.

We just kept that rhythm for a while. I knew that I could hold out for a long time at this pace, which is what I wanted to do, wanting to save my finish for its first time inside her if possible. Her mouth felt wonderful on me, sliding slowly up and down my hot, hard column, while her hands gently caressed my balls and the sensitive insides of my thighs.

Meanwhile, I wanted to bring my girl over the top, wanted to make her crave my cock inside of her. So, instructing her to keep doing exactly what she was doing, I started to focus my tongue on her clitoral area. Moving my hands to the back of her hips to spread her apart, I flicked at her exposed little clit with my tongue, then circled around it. She responded immediately by groaning, her motions on my cock becoming a bit irregular. I could feel the humming against my inflamed member caused by her groans. When she started to speed up, I came off her clit long enough to say, "Slower, babygirl. Go slower. Yes. That's it. Nice."

I then returned to the little knob of nerves at the top of her pussy. I alternated direct licks and circling, throwing in a few random alphabet designs for good measure. I could hear and feel her going higher and higher, and then I pressed my mouth right onto her clit and sucked for all I was worth, pretending I was sucking a small cock, nursing on it like a baby. She went absolutely rigid, and then came completely apart on my mouth. Her mouth off my cock, she screamed "Yes, damn, I'm--oh God, don't stop, so gooood, ahhhhh, Daddy, yeeessss, Jeez, ahhhhh!" And then no more sounds came from her as, still rigid, she continued to peak.

We continued like this for a few more seconds, before she slapped me on the leg to let me know she'd had enough. I gently released her sensitive clit, continuing to lick up and down her moist slit slowly, enjoying the taste of her sweet feminine essence in my mouth.

After she caught her breath somewhat, Elise quickly turned herself around and brought her face to mine. I kissed her then, letting her taste what I had been enjoying. She groaned her approval as our tongues gently clashed.

Pulling back, Elise looked me in the eyes, saying "That was just amazing, Daddy." After a pause, she continued, "Now, Daddy, it's time that you officially made me a woman."

Smiling back at her, I said, "My dear, you are already a wonderful woman in every important way. But if you are ready, I would be very honored to be your first lover."

Rubbing along my still inflamed cock with her slippery slit, she responded with a giggle, "I'm ready if you are. And it feels like you definitely are, Daddy."

"Yes, baby, I've looked forward to this moment, just as you have. And we happen to be in just the right position. I want you to be on top for this first time, so you can control all our actions and how far and fast we go."

I gave her a soft little kiss, and she raised up to a sitting position astride my torso. "Whenever you're ready, babygirl. I believe you should know what to do. Just take it slow at first so you can feel it all and make sure it all feels OK."

Nodding, with an eager smile, and not having a hymen to worry about, Elise raised herself a few inches, reached back, grabbed my penis, and effortlessly found the entrance to her hole with it. I experienced the always incomparable feeling, denied me for so long, of being in carnal contact with a woman's hot, slick channel. I could feel my tip touching her entrance. Then, slowly, inch after inch of me was enveloped in a warm, wet, tight sheath as she sank herself down onto me.

***************

Elise

God, it felt so good. Full, but in a different way than my times with a dildo. So much better, because what was inside me now was generating its own warmth. It was hot, alive, and it was attached to the most caring, wonderful man I could have hoped to have had as my first.

Sandy gasped as I sank down on him, then said, "You feel incredible, Elise. Move slowly up and down when you're ready, get used to it and to me."

I felt like closing my eyes and just experiencing all the feelings as deeply as I could, but I also wanted to see my Daddy's face and drink in his expressions, run my hands over his face and chest, as I started to fuck myself up and down on him.

And up and down I went, all the way up until I could just feel his tip inside my entrance, then slowly downward until I rested against his pubic hair. I was using the strength in my core, developed in athletic training, to lower me down slowly without too much strain each time.

"Bend forward some so I can play with your lovely little titties," Sandy asked, half pleading, half whispering. I did so, and he began thumbing my nipples, still sensitive from the morning, until they were fully erect. What I felt there just added to the wonderful feelings of fullness and friction I felt down in my center. Daddy was hitting every pleasure spot I had known I had, and maybe a few others besides.

It all felt exquisite, but before long I wanted more. I sped up a little, starting to drop myself freely on the way down onto Sandy's manhood. It was starting to build inside me; I could feel it. I knew that when it arrived, it would be something special. I heard myself starting to grunt with the effort on every upstroke. My lover now had his eyes closed, and he looked like he was fighting the urge to explode too soon. He must have sensed me watching his face, because just then he opened his eyes and gave me the sweetest smile I think I had ever seen.

"How's it feeling, baby?"

I managed to grunt out, "Amazing. I can feel it building. So good. So good."

"Go any speed you want, sweetie. I'm going to help you a little. When I cum, where would you like it to be?"

"I'm protected, Daddy. Please squirt your creamy Daddy jizz inside me."

Then he reached down toward where our bodies were united and found my clit. With two fingers, he rubbed back and forth over the top of it. I felt more of my nerve endings come alive, and knew I was starting to accelerate toward my peak. "Don't stop Sandy, don't you dare stop. Ahhh. So good. Keep that up. You're going to make me cum all over your cock."

Up and down I went, faster and faster. My Daddy's fingers continued to work their magic, and suddenly I was there! With a wail, I shuddered through my orgasm, the feeling throughout my core almost too much to bear. I continued my best to move up and down on Sandy's cock, and I could feel it was getting tighter as my insides were squeezing him hard in the midst of my ecstasy.

As I continued to crest in the most unbelievable fashion, Sandy grabbed both my hips and held me still, as he violently pumped himself repeatedly up into me. After maybe ten strokes he suddenly stiffened, his face taking on the most pained but somehow beautiful expression. "Ugggghhhh, yes baby!", he groaned out as he pumped me full of his semen. I could feel it spurt inside me, then some of it almost immediately reversed course, a little starting to drip out of me.

As he slowed and finally stopped his motions, we both sagged as we came down from our climaxes. I could just as well have rested for a time right there, lying on top of him, but my Daddy had other ideas. He quickly rolled me over, and I gave a little squeak in surprise.

On top of me for the moment, he came in for a nice kiss that lasted only a short time. Then he pulled back, as I gave a huge sigh of satisfaction at what we had just done with one another.

"How was that, babygirl?"

"It was wonderful, Daddy. Sure lived up to its advance billing."

I thought we were going to rest just then, but Sandy used his arms to hoist himself up off me. He began to move down, saying as he went, "I have one more little treat for you before we rest a bit. Have I ever told you I love creampies?"

Oh, how naughty. Giggling, I came back, "Oh, you are really a dirty old Daddy. That's so sexy. Are you going to lick my little pussy out and make me feel good again?" I was sure hoping.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do, using my tongue AND my fingers to scoop out all I can. I'm going to savor every bit of it before I swallow it all down. I know I'll love the taste of our combined juices, every bit as much as I always loved it with my wife. And you, my dear girl, are going to lie there and just enjoy it all."

Well, who would ever turn down an offer like that?

He started by licking every square inch between my legs clean. I could never describe how good that felt, already well-fucked as I had been, to then be gently cleaned with the soft gentle tongue of my lover. I briefly wondered if every girl felt this at one time or another, or whether I was just being uniquely rewarded for having wound up in this particular man's bed. No matter -- it was happening, and I was happy at that moment to experience it all.

My soft oooohs and ahhhhs were just tumbling out of me as he finished with the outside of my tender genital area. I suddenly wondered if, after all that activity, I had a smell down there, and I asked Sandy.

"No, dear, you smell fresh and completely untainted down here. I am enjoying your aroma and your taste immensely. Nothing to be self-conscious about at all. Now it's time to clean you up inside. Ready?"

Of course I was. "Ooooh, yes Daddy, please."

He chuckled. "Well, since you're so polite about it..." I felt him spread me open, and then felt his tongue dive into my hole. When it reached as deep as it could go, I felt it swirling around, touching every little bit of the inside of my entrance, all around. At the same time, his fingers were caressing up and down my slick pussy lips as he held me open for him. God, that felt so good. I couldn't believe it, but I was getting turned on again. I soon felt so damned horny, I couldn't stand it. I fairly gasped out, "More, Daddy, I need more. Go deeper. Please."

At that, he withdrew his tongue and replaced it with fingers. Two, maybe three, I didn't know how many and didn't care. He was making scooping motions, up, down, sideways, withdrawing the fingers, sucking our juices off them with a slurping sound, then re-inserting them into me, over and over. It was beyond exciting and erotic to see him sucking those fingers, humming his approval, treating what was on them as if it was the most delicious meal he ever had. I was becoming impossibly horny, wanting more than anything to cum again. My body had become a little sex machine, its sole purpose to seek out and enjoy orgasms, and Daddy was slowly, steadily bringing me up toward another really special one. I could do nothing but breathe hard and gasp, as his fingers continued their magic work inside my intimate depths.

Then, he inserted those fingers into me yet again, but there was something different this time. He started rubbing up against the front side of my tunnel, and I felt a finger from his other hand on my clitoris. I realized what this was -- I'd had it once before. Oh God, the clit and G-spot combo. Before I could completely wrap my head around this latest move, I felt myself soaring toward my peak at breakneck speed. My incredible Daddy was rubbing both sides of my G-spot, inside and outside, and it felt like every individual nerve ending on either side was transmitting pleasure to my brain, and all at once. His rubbing was relentless, and before I could take another breath, it hit me with full force. I yelled out my utter rapture, and it was loud, me giving it absolutely all I had. My eyes tightly shut, I saw fireworks behind them, blinding ecstasy, and then, with a long drawn-out sigh, everything went dark.