Elise Ch. 24

Story Info
Sandy denies Elise her orgasm, repeatedly, to make a point.
2.8k words
4.67
2.5k
1
0

Part 24 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 24 (MF old/teen18, bond, foreplay, org denial)

Elise

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Oh God, did Sandy really mean to do what he was telling me? How long would he do it -- bring me close, but deny me what I wanted? And how long could I stand that? And I couldn't do anything about it, but I already knew I was never going to give him the satisfaction of hearing my safe word, especially if he was making me feel good rather than inflicting pain.

I didn't have long to ponder all that. He walked behind me and started planting little kisses on my neck and shoulders. He knew from our previous time together that having that done to me drove me wild, always made me want more. And at the same time, he was sliding his hands over my sensitive armpits, back and forth, another thing we had discovered I really liked.

It wasn't too long before I was panting. I could feel my heart racing as I begged him for more. But he took his time, working me over in a leisurely way. I was shaking my head back and forth, my poor nipples erect as they could be, and I knew I was already very wet between my legs. I started to beg, "Do me, Daddy. Please. Please do me. Put your hands between my legs, please Daddy. Feel how wet I am for you." I wanted to somehow trick him, with my lewd words, into losing control. I wanted him to eat me, finger me, fuck me, in one hole or all of them -- I didn't care. Anything so I could climax.

But he wasn't responding to my words. Still kissing and licking my neck, he moved his hands around to my chest and started flicking both my nipples at the same time, squeezing, then pulling them, then back to flicking, back and forth. I was certain that, at that moment, I had never been so horny in my life. I would literally have let him do anything to me at that moment. If my arms and legs had been free, I'd have thrown him down on the floor, jumped him, mounted him, and raped my Daddy, forced him to take my virginity right then and there. I had absolutely nothing on my mind except getting myself satisfied, getting this need in me quenched, somehow, some way.

Still he continued at the same pace. Now he was asking, "What was that you would you like me to do, babygirl?"

I somehow panted out, "Please, please put something between my legs, Daddy. Anything. Your fingers, mouth, cock -- anything. I'm... I'm so wet, so ready. Pleeease Daddy." I was begging. I couldn't help it.

And still he continued his gentle but intense work on my inflamed upper body. I was amazed I was this worked up, and he hadn't even been below my waist yet since I'd been bound. All I could do was squirm against my restraints, mindlessly chanting "Oh God, pleeease," over and over. I was delirious with desire in a way I never thought I could be.

Finally he paused, removing his hands and mouth. In a perfectly calm voice he quietly said into my ear, "You seem to be out of sorts, dear. Do you realize we've only just started?" I was incredulous at this. How much longer did he expect me to last before I went totally insane with lust, arousal, and frustration?

Again moving in front of me, Sandy looked at me with the absolutely most ravenous expression I could imagine. He came in close, whispering, "I love your beautiful little tits, babygirl. Think I'll play with them for a while." I groaned out my frustration. "Please, Daddy, I need more. So much more."

"And you'll have it, but only when I decide that you've been properly disciplined. Remind me again what you're being punished for." Then he fastened his mouth on one of my nipples, licking, flicking, sucking, pulling, doing every single thing he knew got to me.

"I'm... being... p--punished... because I--I... I threatened... my mother... that I'd go s--stay at your hou--house with--without t--talking with you."

He removed his mouth from my nipple. I looked down, and saw that it was red and swollen. "That's right, babygirl. That wasn't a very nice thing to do, to either your mother or to me." Then he immediately went for my other nipple, repeating the same actions there. "Aaaaagh," I breathed out as his assault on my poor titties continued. I was so horny, I couldn't stand it. But I was determined to last. Determined that my Daddy wouldn't get the best of me.

Then his hands started roaming. First, up and down my sides, as far as he could reach. It felt so good but so unbearable, all at the same time. I didn't exactly understand how that was possible.

Next, his hands reached lower, until each one was grabbing one of my butt cheeks. I reacted with a sudden intake of breath. "Oooohhh Daddy, that's nice," I murmured. Up and down my cheeks his hands went. I could feel the tips of his fingers getting closer to my crack on each pass. Finally, they were touching as they explored the length of the inside of my butt.

I had no idea there were so many sensitive spots where he was moving his hands. On and on he went, his mouth still on a tit. Every once in a while he changed nipples, keeping each sensitive and inflamed. I lost track of how long this went on. I was making nonsensical sounds in response to this new assault; every so often I heard myself begging him to rub my pussy. He ignored my pleas, keeping me so horny, continuing to make me want so much more than he was now giving me. I was groaning loudly, both in pleasure and in frustration. I was so wet down at my core, I could feel my grool starting to drip down the inside of my legs.

Finally, he removed his mouth from my chest and asked, "Are you ever going to do that again to your mother and me, babygirl?" "No, no, no Daddy, I swear" was my immediate response, my mouth chanting the words without even thinking.

Sandy looked up at me and said, "You know babygirl, I love your ass. I think I want to play with it for a while."

"Noooo, Daddy," I begged. "Please, please play with my pussy instead. Put your fingers there. Feel how wet I am for you."

"Oh, I can smell that. And I'll feel it, too," he cooed up at me. "But I'm going to play for a while at your delightful rear hole, sweetie. And you're going to love it, but you'll still be desperate for more."

Knowing he was correct in that, I again groaned out my frustration as he crisply moved back to my rear. I heard a stool dragging, heard the sound of latex snapping in place, and then he sat down and was again running his fingers up and down the crack of my ass for a minute or two. Oh, that felt good.

Then he ran a finger along my entire slit in the front, but only once. "Oh, you ARE wet, babygirl. You excited or something?"

"Oh, you mean Daddy. You know I am. And if you cared about your poor babygirl at all, you'd keep that finger right where you just had it and give her what she needs."

Sandy chuckled. "You know darn well I care about my babygirl, a lot. But she needs to learn a lesson she'll remember." Just as he said this, I felt his finger poking my rear entrance. Then it went in, easily. My pussy must have been providing all the lube he needed.

Then another finger collected some more of my juices, and I could feel it sliding along my backside near where that first finger was so deliciously penetrating my naughty rear hole. It felt like it was all the way in, as I felt his knuckle against the entrance. I was enjoying this, as he slid that finger back and forth, wiggling it inside my poop hole.

Back that other finger went to my front to collect some more of my slimy girl juice, then back to the rear to further grease the way. All at once, I started to feel fuller back there, and I realized he had added a second finger. Oh God, it was getting better and better. I tried to squeeze his fingers with my rectal muscles to increase the feeling even more. He worked those fingers in and out, faster, swirling the ends back and forth every time he was inside. It felt so good, but I knew I would never cum just from that. I still needed some action in front for that to happen.

As if he was reading my mind, Sandy brought his lubricating finger back up front, this time rubbing against my clit. Now we were getting somewhere! My little nub was so sensitive to his touch, and with the combination of his motions across my clit and in my asshole, I could feel myself start to climb toward my peak. I focused on those unbelievable feelings so much, I lost my balance, but I was held up by the restraints on my arms. Higher and higher I climbed, and then... his finger left my clit and the fingers in my rear hole slowed down.

"Nooooo!", I wailed out loud in frustration, as I started to lose the edge, and the tingles I had been feeling throughout my core receded. When my breath started to slow, my Daddy's fingers again resumed their speed in and out of my anus, and that other finger again found my clit. It felt so good, all my senses were alive as I felt myself climb again. "Yes, oh God yes!", I shouted as I could feel that I was starting to crest, then he again removed his finger from my clit and slowed down his penetration of me in back.

"Nooooo please, let me cum, please," I wailed even louder. There was no response from him as I again came down slowly. I was groaning continuously; I had never felt so frustrated over anything in my life. I was amazed at how my mind could be so wanting while my body continued to feel so good.

Sandy continued this cycle over and over -- brought me to the edge, then let me back down. He was good at this, all right. Each time I came close, but was denied, and each time he let the feeling throughout my core die down before starting again.

I wasn't sure how long we continued this way, but after one time I came particularly close and was again denied, I wailed out my frustration as loud as I could. In a gentle voice, Sandy reminded me, "If you've had enough, Elise dear, you can always use your safe word, and stop this whenever you want."

All of a sudden, a burst of blind anger hit me, and I yelled out "NEVER!" at the top of my lungs. I heard a little chuckle out of him, and my anger spiked even higher. Daddy was trying to get the best of me, to defeat me, make me submit totally, and I was damned if I was ever going to. He could have me up here and torture me with pleasure all day, and I'd prove to him that I could take it, that I could outlast anything he could deal out.

So this went on for another little while, a time that seemed a lot longer than that. I had no energy left with which to lash out against what was being done to me. Groaning almost continuously, I passively hung by my arms, allowing myself to be brought to the brink of climax, only to again have it pulled out from under me at the last moment, over and over.

Finally, it was over. Sandy removed his fingers completely from my body. I hung limp, eyes closed, and, after raining little kisses on my face and neck with a few comforting words, he attended to me, first releasing my ankles from their restraints. After getting me to stand on my feet, however unsteadily, he released my wrists from their confinement.

He bent to pick me up, placing arms under my back and my knees, then lifting. I was surprised he could bear my weight, but he did, well enough. "Put your arms around my neck," he instructed, and I did. Then he carried me over and laid me gently in the bed in one corner of the room. It was full of pillows, and might have been the most comfortable bed I'd ever been in.

After fetching our bottles of water and having me drink my fill, he moved me to the far side of the bed, and as I watched, he undressed completely and got in alongside me. He embraced me, and the warmth of his body felt good. I also felt his wonderful hardness, but I didn't have the energy to do anything about it. He intertwined his legs with mine and ran his hands tenderly up and down my back. I snuggled in, at that moment never wanting to move from there.

"You are quite something, babygirl," he whispered.

"Why do you say that, Daddy?"

"You just endured orgasm denial for an hour and a half. As experienced as Beth and I were at that little game, I don't think she ever lasted more than half that long, tops. She was always too impatient to have her orgasm after a session like that. In addition to demonstrating my displeasure with what you did to earn what you just had, I also wanted to put your determination and competitiveness to the test, and not surprisingly you passed with flying colors. You were amazing."

Still weary, I responded, "Thanks Daddy. I never want to be punished that way again. I'd rather be spanked, whipped, flogged, whatever -- and however long you think I deserve. But I've never, in all my athletic training or anything else, been taxed physically -- and mentally -- like that."

"I understand, sweetheart. And I have to admit my wanting to extend you to your limits was more than a bit sadistic of me, and for that I apologize. I actually had one more round planned, but I could see that you'd had enough, and I'd certainly made my point. I'm not usually that extreme, but I wanted to impress upon you the seriousness of what you did, and make you realize that I REALLY didn't like it. And that when you do something that your Dom really doesn't like, you should expect discipline in kind."

I understood the concept. "Only fair, I guess. But God, Daddy, I've never felt pleasure, short of an orgasm, that is -- and at the same time frustration -- like I did just then."

"That's why it's a punishment option for me. And that's why you're in bed, resting, right now, and will be until lunch time."

I lifted my head from the crook of his shoulder and looked directly at him. "I'm fine, can feel myself getting back to normal already, and ready for more, Daddy."

Looking serious, he shook his head. "Uh-ugh, babygirl. You stay here until I say you can get up. Let me explain what this is. In the BDSM community, it's called 'aftercare.' I've just put you through physical, mental, and emotional strain, and that makes me responsible to see to your well-being, and to satisfy myself that there are no nasty after-effects of what was just done to you. I take that responsibility very seriously. You should know by now that the last thing in the world I'd ever do is harm a hair on your beautiful young head." I smiled at that.

After a pause, he added, "Think of aftercare this way. You told me before that you had yoga when you took martial arts. Aftercare is like savasana, the final resting pose, in yoga. After you've put your body, and maybe your mind too, through stress going through all the moving poses, it gives you a chance to rest and re-center, before you return to your next activity in the outside world. Get that?"

I did. "OK, Daddy. As long as you don't forget that you owe me an orgasm today. Or, really maybe twenty or so."

Sandy smiled brilliantly back at me. "Don't worry about that, baby. I can guarantee that I intend to make good on that. We have all afternoon ahead of us, don't we?"

My mind immediately returned to the single thing about today that had been dominating my thoughts this entire week. I replied, "Yes, Daddy, and during the afternoon I expect to lose a certain card I've been holding for a long time."

At that, my Daddy smiled and winked at me mischievously.