Elise Ch. 27

Story Info
Elise has fun in Sandy's car, then her biggest match.
3.5k words
4.82
1.3k
1
0

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 27 (MF old/teen18, roleplay, car, finger, blowjob)

Sandy

The next couple of weeks, we took it easy. Elise's dad was home those weekends, and she felt it prudent not to be away from home a long time on those days, a precaution with which I heartily agreed. I only attended one of her volleyball matches.

After the match, we were careful not to be seen together around the campus. By prior arrangement, I drove by her while she was walking, a couple of blocks from the school. I stopped just ahead of her. When she walked by, I opened the passenger window.

"Hey little girl, you look like you could use a ride home," I said, not bothering to keep the lasciviousness out of my voice.

"No thank you, mister, I'm fine. My mom made me promise never to accept rides with strange men," she replied shyly, continuing to walk.

I let the car creep along, matching her pace. "But I'm a nice man, dear. You can certainly trust me. All I want to do is help you get home more quickly. I like to help young schoolgirls who have heavy books to carry home, help them to not have to carry them so far. I'm just trying to be a gentleman."

"I appreciate that, mister, but my mom told me to watch out especially for older men. She said a lot of them live alone and are lonely, and they prey on vulnerable young women to satisfy their urges. Although you look innocent enough, my mom would sure be disappointed with me if I went against her instructions."

"Well, your mom certainly doesn't have to know about an innocent ride just a short way home. And guess what? There is an ice cream stand not too far down the street here. You look hot, and we could stop by there and enjoy something sweet. What do you say? Sure would be better to ride in this comfortable car than to continue to lug all that weight home with you, wouldn't it dear?"

"Well, sir, my boyfriend would certainly be jealous, too. He wouldn't want me riding with strange men, either."

"Dear girl, your boyfriend won't know either. He has nothing to be jealous about. All we're doing is going to get an ice cream on your way home."

She stopped as if she was considering the offer. "Well... all these books ARE getting heavy. I guess it wouldn't do any harm to accept a ride home from a nice man, just this once."

I unlocked the passenger door and she got in, throwing her duffel bag in the back. It contained nothing heavy, of course. Elise didn't bring books home -- she usually completed all her homework at school. This was all just a pleasant little roleplay.

I drove to a nearby park with which I was familiar, which had some little-used secluded parking in back.

"I thought we were going to get ice cream, mister," Elise complained, still enjoying the scene we were playing out.

"I have a better idea, sweetie. I've decided to have you, instead."

"Whatever do you mean, mister?"

In response, I reached my left hand over, placing it on her inner thigh, just under her skirt. She played at trying to push the hand away, but I kept it there and started to move it up, slowly, toward the junction of her legs.

"Oh, please mister, what are you doing?"

"I'm that dirty old man your mother warned you about, dear. And I'm going to make you feel really good," I replied, drawing out the last two words seductively.

"Oh no, please, mister. I'm a virgin. No one's ever touched me there."

"Not even your boyfriend?"

"No, not even him. We're both saving ourselves for marriage."

"Don't you want to know what it feels like before that?

"It's tempting, but I really shouldn't --" Just then, my hand reached her uncovered vaginal lips. "Ooooh, mister!" she cooed.

"Little girl. Does your mother know you're not wearing panties? I thought I was the dirty old man, but you're a dirty little girl as well, aren't you? Parading yourself in front of strange men with no panties."

As I was saying this, I was rubbing up and down her slit. She was extremely wet and slippery, starting to pant. I probably should have put a towel on the seat before she got in the car. No matter. A soiled seat was a small price to pay for the thrill of what we were doing out here in public.

"It was... uhhh... hot today. I was i -- itchy, t-t-t -- too."

I sank a finger into my girl, making her gasp out loud. "That's no excuse, little girl. If you're riding in my car with no panties on, I have to assume that you want me to play with your naughty virginal body."

"Oh God, Daddy. Put another finger inside me. Please." I chuckled to myself, guessing that our little roleplay was over. I complied with that perfectly reasonable request, and Elise swooned, throwing her head back while at the same time humping back against my fingers. I turned the two digits up toward her G-spot, and she lost it just then, keening her bliss out loud. I was glad my windows were shut -- I wouldn't have wanted a hiker or some other bystander to hear that. I felt her expel a little of her warm girl juice onto and out of my hand, which was still embedded by the two fingers curled up inside her walls.

When she started to come down, I withdrew the fingers, just sliding them, in a leisurely manner, up and down her very wet center. With my right hand, I pulled my lover in for a nice kiss, also slow and leisurely.

Then she drew back, and with that trademark wicked gleam in her eye said, "That was so nice. Thank you so much. Now, you dirty old man, it's your turn."

With a quick and graceful move, Elise brought herself to a kneeling position on my passenger seat, facing me. Leaning down and reaching, she deftly pulled down my trouser zipper and fished out my growing erection. "That looks absolutely yummy, Daddy," she practically cooed. Then she noticed the thick knob of my car's stick shift between us, and mused with a grin, "I wonder which one of these knobs I should pay attention to first."

In response, I deadpanned, "Well, if you can deep throat that other one," motioning to the shift knob, "I'll give you the Best Cocksucker award right now, before you even start on mine." That's one of the things that was so attractive to me about Elise. Though she was mature for her age and could be very adult in her manner when required, she hadn't lost that youthful exuberance, which always featured just the right amount of silliness in the bargain. I appreciated the way we could banter back and forth. I thought this kind of thing helped keep my wits sharp and my outlook youthful, causing me not to feel like such an old man in her presence.

She giggled at my rejoinder. "Think I'll pass on that. Anyway, I know for a fact that yours is much more delicious." Then, before I could say another word, she grabbed my cock and dropped her mouth onto it. I had never had the pleasure of being given head in the driver's seat of my car, but now, finally, here I was.

A few moistening strokes of her mouth up and down had me well lubricated and very firm. Then she started with both hands and mouth. Jacking me up and down with her hand, she concentrated on the top of my penis around the crown, moving her lips up and down on it, her tongue laving all the sensitive nerve endings on my frenulum, the back of my crown. As usual, it was insanely pleasurable for me, and I honestly didn't know how long I could hold out against this type of assault. I could do nothing but sit back and enjoy this blowjob, appreciating how well this teen girl already knew what set me off. I was tightly gripping the steering wheel with my left hand, while the right was rubbing up and down her back as she continued to go down on me.

I could only take perhaps another minute of this. I knew this was going to be a memorable one for me. Finally feeling myself pass the point of no return, I threw my head back and completely and ecstatically slipped into my orgasm, then felt myself pumping what seemed to be a lot of fluid into her eager mouth. She began to gag a couple of times, but gamely kept her mouth right where it was until I was out of spurts. When they stopped, I felt her stopping the movement of her hands on me, while slowing her motions along the top of my sensitive column, until she was merely licking up whatever was left on my tip and crown.

Then she quickly moved up toward me. "Here, taste yourself on me, Daddy," she said, then locked her warm, slippery mouth on mine. As we kissed deeply, we traded what was left of my spend. Then she moved away, making a point to swallow so that I knew she had ingested every bit of it. This girl had a way of making every motion look sexy, even something as ordinary as a swallow.

I then reached my arms out, and she came into them. With her head next to mine, I whispered, "Thank you, babygirl. That was absolutely over-the-top fantastic. I think I'm ready to give you the Best Cocksucker award anyway."

I felt her grin. "My pleasure, Daddy. I'm so thankful I can give you some of the pleasure you give to me every time we're together." We continued the embrace for a bit, and then after she settled back down on her side, we had a short discussion before I brought her home, dropping her off a couple of blocks from her house.

***************

One of the topics of our discussion that day was about her efforts to get her mother to attend one of her volleyball matches. I had also recently put in a couple more good words on behalf of that idea. On the day before Halloween, Elise called me up, excitedly informing me that Elaine had swung a day off during the week and was going to attend her match on Thursday. She assured me that her mother had said she was comfortable with me being there, and that she was actually looking forward to talking with me a little more. I told Elise I wouldn't miss it for the world, overdue as Elaine's presence at a game was. Just the happiness that bit of good news was creating in Elise caused me to become excited as well. After all, this could become a watershed moment in her relationship with her mother, and I felt fortunate that I'd be witnessing it.

Besides, Elaine could not have picked a more important match to attend. It was the regular-season's last match, against Zirconia's in-town archrival Blanksville High. Blanksville was the older school, located nearer the older part of town. The school drew many more Latina and African-American students than Zirconia did. There were some terrific athletes among them, and the Bear volleyballers were usually at or near the top of the league, year-in and year-out. Zirconia had not won a match against them in a number of years, losing in their earlier match this season at Blanksville, three sets to one.

There was also a lot riding on this finale for both squads. The league's top three teams would make the state playoffs. The Bears were already assured a playoff berth and could finish no lower than second. A victory over Zirconia would give them first place, though. The Zephyrs, by contrast, could finish third, grabbing their first playoff spot in a number of years, but only with an upset win over Blanksville. Finally, since it was an easy trip across town for Bear fans, the match promised to draw the largest crowds of the season to Zirconia Gym.

***************

The buzz was palpable as fans filed into the Zephyr den for the showdown on Thursday afternoon. I was already seated in the top row of the bleachers when Elaine arrived. She spotted me and headed up to join me. We shook hands as she reached my row.

"Hi, Elaine. You sure picked a good one to attend. This match should be what they used to call a 'barnburner.'"

"Yes, Elise told me what was at stake, and that she really thought her team was good enough to win today. Speaking of which, have you been taking good care of my little girl?"

"As good as I possibly can. She is one extraordinary young woman, a credit to you and her upbringing."

Her smile was a bit strained. "Don't know how much credit I can really take. But of course, you already know all about that."

At that moment, Elise, in the midst of her pre-match warmup, saw us. We both waved at her. The look on her face was indescribable. She was positively glowing.

Elaine mused, "Just look at her. Look at how seeing possibly the two people she cares for more than anyone else in the world, together, rooting her on, is making her feel. That look she just gave us has already made this afternoon here worth it for me."

I turned to her then. "I don't know if I should be included in that select group just yet. She has other family she cares a lot about. She's told me that."

This time Elaine's smile was bigger and less forced. "I'm SURE you belong in that group. Believe me. I've been noticing her lately, the way she acts at home. I can honestly say I've never seen her nearly as happy as she has been the last couple of months. And the season for any one of her sports is usually pretty stressful for her, with all she is balancing. But this season seems like it's been a breeze for her. You have to be one of the big reasons for that."

I just had to ask in response, "So does that mean that you no longer think that I'm a dirty old sexual predator bent on corrupting your precious daughter?"

She gave a lopsided grin to that. "I never thought that, not completely. I knew better than to completely pre-judge you and your motives before I had some data to go on. Our lunch meeting last month went a long way toward backing me down from any feeling like that. And when she made such an impassioned case for being with you, and knowing how mature and level-headed she's always been, well, I couldn't just reject all the evidence in front of me that there must be something honest and genuine there."

I nodded my understanding of her thought process, hoping that if I had ever been in a similar situation with my daughter, I'd have handled it as well.

The match was starting right then, and we turned our attention to the competition down on the court. It was tightly contested from the very beginning. The two sides repeatedly traded leads in the first set. The Zephyr girls were playing as well as I had ever seen, and of course Elise was flying around as she always did, diving, digging, blocking, and spiking for all she was worth. I hadn't thought she could ratchet up her intensity level beyond what I'd previously observed, but, impossibly, she somehow was. The whole team, on this day, was following her lead, too. The entire crowd was into every serve, every return, every point. We and all our fellow Zirconia fans gave a tremendous shout when the Zephyrs finally took the first set, 16-14.

As the teams changed sides for the second set, Elaine got my attention by pointing toward her daughter. "Just look at her in that uniform. So grown-up, so mature, so self-assured. I can't tell you how proud of her I am at this moment."

I turned to face her. "And you should be, Mom. And I want you to make me a promise."

"What, Sandy?"

"Tell her that more. Say it to her face. As often as you possibly can. You can't imagine how much she wants to make you and her father proud of her. How much she wants to hear you tell her that you are. Both of you."

Soberly, she replied, "I promise to do just that. I've been terrible all this time, taking for granted that she was some kind of robot, that she didn't need that affirmation, that she could take care of herself without it. Well, no more, I can assure you." She paused, then added, "At least not from my side. I can't speak for her father. But that's another story I might say something to you about later."

With that, we focused back on the match. Unfortunately, in the next two sets the Zephyrs reverted back to their usual form against the favored Bears, dropping the second 15-7 and then the third 15-8. After that third set was over, the team disconsolately returned to their bench for a small conference with their coach.

***************

Elise

I was angry. This losing to Blanksville twice a year, every year, was getting old. If we didn't come back to win today, not only would I graduate next spring never having beaten them, but I'd also leave Zirconia High without ever having been in the volleyball playoffs. I just knew we could beat these guys. I hoped Coach Nicholson had some inspirational words for us before we played the fourth set.

As we gathered around Coach, I looked up in the stands. Sandy was seated, but next to him my mother was standing up, looking right at me, holding both her fists up in the air and shaking them, sending me a message that she wanted me to fight until the end, and that she had my back.

I saw this, and my emotions, wound tight as they were at that moment, just gave way. I started sniffling, big tears rolling down my cheeks. Coach was just about to launch into what appeared to be some sort of tirade, as if any of those had ever worked in the past, but instead noticed me and snapped, "Madrigal, what's wrong with you?" My teammates turned to look, and their scrutiny of me during this show of weakness overwhelmed me. I could say nothing; I just covered my face with both my hands and shook my head back and forth, uncontrollably.

After a couple of seconds, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Coach. She carefully led me a few feet away, signaled to the official that she wanted to use a time-out, then gently pulled my hands off my face, saying softly, "Talk to me, Elise. What's wrong?" It was the first time she had ever appeared to show compassion to anyone on our team, and it stunned me. Struggling to get the words out, I softly said to her, "It's just that my mother's here to watch me play, for the very first time. No one in my family has ever been to any of my games in any sport, ever. I wanted so much to impress her, make her proud. And now we're losing this match. It just sucks. It all just became overwhelming for a moment there. I'm sorry, Coach. I'll be OK. I know you didn't need this drama now."

Coach moved alongside, placing an arm around me. "Point her out for me, Elise." I did so. Mom was still standing in the top row of the bleachers, concern written all over her face. Sandy was standing next to her now as well, showing much the same expression.

Coach smiled, waving briefly to my mother, then turned back to me, placing a hand on each of my shoulders. "Elise, listen to me carefully. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Don't think I don't notice how you bust it for your team and for me every single day. If everyone on this team had your attitude, Blanksville would be looking up at us in the standings, instead of the other way around."

She hugged me then, saying, "Now I need to talk to the team briefly. Let's go back to the huddle, then let's go win this damned match. Are you going to be OK, able to play?"

"Yes, Coach, absolutely. Let's go," I responded immediately, feeling my resolve returning to me.

Back in the huddle, Coach addressed us. "I've been informed we have at least one parent in the stands who has never seen our team play before. We all owe her, and anyone else here for the first time, our very best effort in the next two sets.

"Look guys, we've won two sets off that team this season," motioning toward the Bears' bench. "We are more than capable of winning two more, right here and now. No reason at all why we can't. We're saving our best for last. Let's show 'em what we're made of. OK, on three. One, two, three, ZEPHYRS!"