Elise Ch. 28

Story Info
The match is won and Elise surprises Sandy.
3.2k words
4.56
1.4k
1
0

Part 28 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 28 (MF old/teen18, finger)

Sandy

I didn't understand what had happened with Elise all of a sudden, but she went back out with the team to start the fourth set, as both Elaine and I breathed a sigh of relief. The whole team appeared to have been energized somehow. Everyone was again flying around, hustling the same way Elise always did. This set looked a lot like the first had, with several lead changes. Trailing 12-11, one of Elise's Zephyr teammates was able to gain four straight service winners, winning the set for her team 15-12. Now the match was tied, and Zirconia had some momentum going into the fifth and deciding set.

You could tell that the fifth set was for all the marbles. The competition was intense, both squads going all out. It was outstanding, volleyball truly played at a high level. Points became hard to come by, and Zirconia led only 5-4 when it once again became Elise's turn to serve. Service was not her strong suit, and nearly all of her serves could usually be returned. At this moment, my girl picked a perfect time to excel at her serve. Four of her next six were not even returnable, and the Zephyrs were able to win all six points. A close set became an 11-4 margin. From there, Zirconia coasted; the final count was 15-9. When match point was won, pandemonium reigned on the Zephyr side, and Elaine and I hugged one another, cheering as loudly as anyone else. Elise and her team had upset their bitter rival, and Zirconia High had qualified for the state volleyball playoffs for the first time in over a decade.

As fans were starting to filter down to the gym floor, Elaine and I remained seated. I realized this was our little window to discuss anything we wanted, without Elise in earshot.

I started. "Elaine, you mentioned that you might want to say something concerning Elise's father."

"Yes, Sandy. It was really more in the way of asking your assistance on something that could come to a head soon."

That certainly piqued my interest. "Since we've agreed that we're all working toward the same goals here, at least long-term goals, I would of course be glad to help with anything about which you might require it."

Elaine turned to me. "Since there's no easy way to say it, and I don't want to volunteer too much information, I'll just come right out and give you the executive summary." I nodded. She continued, "Let's just say that my husband and I are not doing well, at least from my perspective, and it's likely something will occur, I'm guessing, in the next few months.

"My request is that you please assist me in helping manage Elise's reaction to it, if and when something does happen. I have no idea how she would react to some drastic change in our family situation, particularly just as she's getting ready to graduate high school and leave the nest. But I'm sure of one thing. Whatever she feels about it, as it now stands you're the one in whom she would most likely confide those feelings. May I ask if, within reason, you could possibly just be her sounding board if she comes to you, give her a shoulder to cry on, impart any wise counsel from your life experience, really anything it might appear that she needs?"

My response was quick and decisive. "Elaine, it goes without saying that you can be sure I'll do everything I can, everything you mentioned, more if necessary. You referred to it as 'managing' her reaction. I don't know if that's really the best way to put it. Her reaction will be whatever it is, and we'll have no control over that. BUT you and I can certainly be there for her as needed, and we can both do what we can to make any adjustment through a difficult time that she needs to make, as easy as possible for her."

I continued. "I experienced a devastating loss when my wife died three years ago, so I can identify with those types of feelings in general terms. So I'll draw upon any of that I can, in order to help her process any changes in the best way possible. That is, if she will allow me to help."

Elaine gave me a grateful look. "That's all I can ask. Thank you. And please, keep all this in strict confidence. No mention of this to anyone else, especially Elise. I don't know how it's all going to go down, and she really doesn't need to worry unnecessarily in the meantime."

I readily agreed. "You have my word, Elaine." And just then, I spied Elise walking toward our area from her locker room, looking up at us, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Look, there's our girl now. Time for some heartfelt congratulations, I'd say."

We walked down and met her on the floor in front of our section. Elaine gave her daughter a bear hug, held it, then released, stepping back. "That was one of the most impressive performances I've ever seen, dear. You stepped up, the whole team stepped up, and it was something to see. I'm so glad I made it out to witness this. Better late than never, huh?"

Elise positively glowed. "Thanks for coming out, Mom." And then, "We did it. I still can't believe it," shaking her head.

All this time, I stood to the side, witnessing the exchange. I wasn't sure what my role was in all the congratulations. I certainly didn't want to participate in a way that would make Elaine uncomfortable, or for that matter give anyone still in the gym any more gossip material.

Elaine looked at me, then turned back to her daughter. "Oh, for heaven's sake, Elise, go hug Sandy, too."

The girl needed no further invitation. She practically threw herself in my arms, squealing "We did it, Daddy--," and then immediately froze in place.

I caught Elaine's upturned eyebrow in reaction to her daughter's little slip-up. "You certainly did, Elise, and it was wonderful to watch. You were beyond great," I replied, gently disentangling.

Shortly after, we said our goodbyes and headed our respective ways. It was an afternoon to remember, and, as it turned out, for more than just the results of a volleyball match.

***************

Elise

Oh boy, our team finally got the whole Blanksville jinx off its back, then I had to go call Sandy "Daddy" in front of my mother. I had a feeling I knew what was coming, and it came even sooner than expected.

I was going to be riding home in Mom's car, and sure enough, no sooner did we get seated, away from prying ears, Mom spoke up.

"Care to explain your use of the term 'Daddy' to Sandy just then?", she asked, looking directly at me. I did my best to look right back into her eyes, and as casually as I could, deadpanned, "Just what I call him sometimes, because of his age and all."

"C'mon, Elise, I read '50 Shades of Grey.' Saw the movie, too. I know what that term means in the context of a relationship like yours. I want you to come clean on what is going on, young lady."

Still as impassively as I could manage, I responded, "It's just a term of endearment, Mom. Nothing more."

"Elise." I knew that tone of voice too well. I hadn't heard it very often over the years, but I knew what it meant. I wasn't going to get out of this conversation until my mother was satisfied that I was being fully honest with her. "You've never been one to insult my intelligence. Please, baby, don't start now. I want to know what you two have going. I'm not looking for the sordid details, but I need to know at least the general nature of it. As much as for my own knowledge, I need it so that I can be fully prepared in case any of this becomes known to anyone else outside of Sandy and us -- particularly to your father or brother. If I don't have full knowledge, I will not be able to help you, should it come to that. Do you understand, dear?"

I nodded. I did. Mom said softly, "I'll try to make it easier for you, Elise. Are you Sandy's sexual submissive?"

Time to face the music. "Yes, Mom. But--"

She cut in. "No need to justify your personal choices to me, sweetie. They are what they are. But I need to know: Is this arrangement fully consensual?"

"God, yes, Mom. In fact, I was the one who asked him if I could try out being his sub."

"Does that mean that you had become aware that Sandy enjoyed playing a dominant role during sexual play?"

"Yes, Mom." I was starting to relax a bit, thinking that the outcome of this little talk might not turn out to be so bad after all. "Sandy started calling me 'babygirl' at times, so I got curious about that, about the same as you did a few minutes ago after I called him 'Daddy.' I did a little research on the use of that term, and off my suspicions, I asked him. He was very honest about it. And Mom, he made very sure I was aware of every aspect of a Dom-sub arrangement, before he'd even consider letting us get involved. He's been wonderful, very careful to keep me safe and comfortable. He has never hurt me. At no time have I felt any doubts at all about what we were doing. I couldn't possibly trust him more than I do."

Mom took that all in for a minute. "OK, I understand, dear. Did he emphasize the extremely adult nature of these activities?" I nodded.

"OK, thanks for being honest with me, Elise. And I'll reiterate my request that you please come to me if anything, and I mean ANYTHING, ever seems wrong in the least."

I gave a huge sigh of relief just then. "You can count on that, Mom. And thanks for having my back -- both at the match and right now. It means a lot."

She reached for me and pulled me in for a hug. "And now, Elise, you being one of the heroes of that glorious upset victory we just witnessed, we are going to go celebrate. Anywhere you'd like to go for dinner, I'm going to drive us there and treat you."

And so she did.

***************

A few days after our big win over Blanksville, we lost a close match in the first round of the state playoffs. It felt anticlimactic. Our season was over, but before we disbanded for the last time as a team, Coach Nicholson, in the locker room after the match, let us all know how proud she was of what we had accomplished this season. I really hoped that this suddenly kinder, gentler version of Coach would carry over to next season, so our returning underclassmen could benefit.

Meanwhile, all through the first part of November, as my soccer season was starting, I was champing at the bit to get back to Sandy's house for another afternoon of fun and games. I had informed him of my conversation with my mother, and he seemed to be satisfied enough with how it went.

I also had a surprise for my Daddy, just for him, something to show him that no one else could see. I hoped he would be pleased -- and that he would respond to it in the way I wanted.

***************

My opportunity came the weekend before Thanksgiving. I had no soccer on Saturday. And Dad was staying in San Francisco for the weekend, before both he and Brett were set to join us here in town for the long Thanksgiving weekend.

Sandy invited me over for lunch and for the afternoon. My mom and I were to the point that when I was going to spend time over there, I let her know as much. She seemed grateful that I was now being so open with her, and I in turn was relieved that I no longer felt the need to sneak around behind her back.

When I walked into Sandy's house, the fragrant smell of pizza was everywhere. Excitedly, I exclaimed, "Ooh, did Daddy make me pizza?"

"No, I ordered it from one of your favorite pizza palaces here in town. But you're not getting any until I get a nice kiss from one of my most favorite girls in the world, who I have not seen in much too long."

At that point, a kiss (or something similarly nice and hot) was the only thing that was going to keep me from immediately diving into what I smelled coming from the neighboring room. Looking Sandy right in his blue eyes, I went to him, slipping my long slender arms all the way around his compact, solid frame, then touching my mouth to his. For the next minute or two, I was reminded of our first kisses, now two months in the past and one of the first reasons I ever began to crave being with this man, one so much older than me but always so attuned to my needs and my moods.

As usual, the kiss didn't disappoint, and as always I could feel the warmth gathering down in my core. If I hadn't been thinking about pizza just then, I'd have stayed right there until that warmth came together and started to kindle. But, staying focused on the immediate prize at hand, I reluctantly disengaged, saying, "Let's eat, Daddy." Laughing, he joined hands with me, walking me to the dining nook.

I was greeted with a beautiful, large California-style pizza, loaded with all my favorite toppings. In addition to pepperoni, turkey sausage, and goat cheese, there were slices of onion, red pepper, zucchini, avocado, and other locally-grown treats, all on a thin crust.

Turning to my Daddy, I asked, "How in the world did you know what my favorite pizza was? I don't remember us having discussed that."

Sandy gave me one of his sly expressions. "I MIGHT have called your mother and asked her what you ordered when you two went to dinner on the evening of the win over Blanksville, a couple of weeks back."

I had to laugh, shaking my head. "I should have suspected that, back when I first hooked up with you, it wouldn't be long before you and my mother were finding ways to conspire behind my back."

"Only on nice things, babygirl. Only on really nice things."

Laughing, we got our drinks, each of us then grabbing a big slice of pizza. For the next few minutes, we discussed the upcoming Thanksgiving break, as well as my soccer season, now in full swing. We made plans for him to attend an upcoming game. I wanted Sandy to see, first-hand, how much better I was at soccer than volleyball.

He was also interested in what projects I was involved with in my classes at school, so I filled him in on those. In his younger days, he had read a lot of the books that I was reading this year in Honors English, and we had a good time going over the high points of some of them.

As we were clearing lunch away, I came up behind Sandy, wrapped my arms around him, and whispered in his ear, "You know Daddy, I hope you'll let your babygirl give you a nice reward this afternoon for feeding her what is possibly her all-time favorite food."

Turning toward me, he whispered back, "I think that can certainly be arranged, babygirl. But first, I have a feeling you're curious about some of the things I have in my fun room, things that I didn't get to show you last time, since, ahem, we were somewhat busy, what with all the discipline and deflowering-related activities going on and all."

Giggling, I replied, "Yes, Daddy, I'd like to see it all, maybe have a lot of them used on me. That might be fun."

So that's where we started. Sandy opened the door to the room and turned on the lights. Then I got my first good look at the whole room. I was of course familiar with the four-post bed in the corner, remembering how very comfortable it was. And I certainly remembered the chain assembly, which Daddy had used to such great advantage in so sweetly tormenting me the last time I was there.

There were a few other items of furniture: a table that Daddy said was used for massage and bodywork, and a small bench, which he used for punishment.

Then he moved to an open wall that had a large case with double doors mounted on it. He unlocked the case and opened out both doors, revealing an assortment of various tools used in BDSM play. There were a couple I recognized from our previous play, but also many others: whips, paddles, feathers, clamps, restraints, blindfolds, gags, and various sex toys like dildoes, vibrators, and anal plugs.

For the next hour, he lovingly explained each one in turn to me, answering all my questions. As I was absorbing the information about these tools, I was, at the same time, actively imagining some of them being used on me, to punish, to stimulate, to torment. And damned if I wasn't getting a little slick down there, just thinking about Daddy using some of them on my helpless body.

He noticed, too. At the end of my tour, he softly asked, "Is my babygirl getting turned on, looking at all these nice things Daddy has for her, and imagining what he could do to her with them?"

"Y--yes, Daddy."

Sandy then moved behind me, very close, so close I could feel his warmth. "Daddy wants his babygirl to let him have a feel of her arousal. Is that OK, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy, oh please."

At that, Sandy brought both his hands near the front button of my jeans, deftly unbuttoning them. Then one hand grabbed my panties underneath and held them away from me as much as possible, while his other hand dove in-between my legs, exploring all along my center, pressing into my sensitive folds with his fingers, running them through the sticky mess covering them.

I bucked and hitched at his touch and at his continuous pressure along the length of my excited pussy. The hand holding my panties was now practically holding my entire body up by them as well, as I felt my legs starting to go weak. Still, he continued to slide his other hand back and forth. I could smell my desire, and knew he could, too.

Whispering in my ear "I want to taste my babygirl's hot juices," he walked me over to the massage table, never removing either of his hands from their positions. At one end of the table, he quickly turned me around, hoisting me up onto it, then removed every piece of clothing below my waist as I raised up some to assist him.

He then gently pushed me down onto the comfortable pad that covered the massage table. When he raised my legs to give him better access, he stopped suddenly. "What is THIS, babygirl?" He had found my special surprise for him. For embedded in my rear hole, completely open to his gaze, was an attractive blue, jeweled...

Butt plug.