Elise Ch. 33

Story Info
Elise and Sandy discuss people's reactions to them.
2.9k words
4.78
1k
1
0

Part 33 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 33 (MF, old/teen18, finger)

Elise

God, that was so good. Just the action of Sandy's dick against my sensitive nub, over and over. The sensations were indescribable, radiating out from my core until I just gave in completely, sinking into my Daddy.

Collapsed against Sandy, his arms tightly around me, I heard him whisper, "You give a pretty good lap dance, babygirl," to which I responded with nothing but a satisfied sigh. He ran his hands slowly up and down the length of my torso, then I found his mouth and kissed him for all I was worth. I stayed right there a good long time, our lips sealed together, his tongue gently wrestling with mine. Below, I felt his cock resting against my groin, still hard, pulsing every now and again. I swear, this type of intimacy never got old for me. Especially since I knew that the man sharing this time with me was one who would go to any length to satisfy every need I could dream of -- all I ever needed to do was ask and enjoy.

Releasing, Sandy softly asked, "Are you ready to ride, babygirl?" In answer, I smiled at him, raised up, grabbed him, pumping him once and lowering myself down his length. As always, I felt so full, just taking a moment to again get used to the warm, friendly invader, so very alive, rising up into my depths.

Then I started to move. Sandy was holding my hips, but not inhibiting any movement I wanted to make. I moved up and down, slowly at first, just experiencing the delicious sensation of every inch of him as I brought his tip back to just inside my entrance, then lowered myself down upon him, sinking softly into his pubic hair, again and again.

This slow rhythm we had established was so wonderful, I could have kept just like this for a long time. But it was time that I started to seriously see to my Daddy's pleasure and his release. I increased the pace, a little at a time, doing most of the work as Sandy sat back, alternately looking at my face, then down to our slippery union, a smile of utter contentment plastered on his face.

"Elise, little girl, you feel exquisite, just sliding up and down on me. You're still in control, sweetie. Do me any way you want."

I maintained slow acceleration in my movements, doing Kegels around his cock, intending to continue as long as I needed until my handsome mature lover came inside me. I doubted that I myself was going to be able to orgasm again like this, but just then, as if reading my mind, Sandy moved one of his hands to near where we were joined, then he started to rapidly frig my clit, keeping up with my movements as I continued to rise and fall on his rigid column.

I started to moan in response. "Oh Daddy, yes, God yes, rub that clit, make me feel good. I want to cum together with you," I chanted at him as his fingers worked their magic on my aroused young sexual center. As if on command, I felt myself again rising toward my peak. My ascent into ecstasy was slow but sure. As I had been so often before, I was amazed at this man's skill, always providing just the right touches to accomplish what he wanted with my self-indulgent body, a body that I realized was utterly hooked on chasing pleasure in all its forms. It seemed like he knew me better than I did myself, and with all his little caresses on me so surely hitting home, I could have easily been convinced that he had somehow always known me that well.

Higher and higher I climbed, and then... OMG, I came apart in Sandy's lap. As rapture again overtook me, I continued my motions up and down automatically, not even thinking any more. As the pleasure coursing through my core radiated outward through seemingly every one of my nerve endings, I could feel the insides of my vaginal walls squeeze him impossibly hard. Then all that motion on his sensitive cock finally produced its intended result.

"Oh Elise babygirl, here I come. OH GOD YES. Take it all inside you, baby. It's all for you. Aghhhh..." His head thrown back in complete bliss, I could feel him spurting up inside my tunnel, his warm spend mixing with mine in a great and wonderfully warm creampie. Just then, I shivered as I felt a couple of nice little aftershocks to my own pleasure.

Sandy's hands pressed into my hips to slow me down, and after a couple of agonizingly nice final trips up and down, I stopped, sitting myself down on him, still very aware of his now-softening erection buried inside me, its pulsing now ceased for the time being.

We held each other then, for a couple of sweet minutes. No one else in the world, just my lover and me. And just then, I was possibly the most content I'd ever been. I dearly wished it could have lasted forever. Of course, I knew better. As we had discussed and gotten clear between us, Sandy and I were only for a while. We couldn't last. I'd move on. And I understood that that's how it had to be. Even thinking this, though, I knew that I just couldn't ever live my life without craving these types of feelings, and preferably on a very regular basis. I might have to search far and wide, for a long time, for someone with whom I could feel the way I did just then. And for that matter, to feel just like I did during every wonderful second I was with this man. At that very peaceful moment I was resolved, with every bit of determination I had, to do just that. The end rewards, both physical and emotional, were well worth it.

After that short time, Sandy wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, him still inside me, carrying me over to his bed. He sat down gently, still not disturbing our joining, and hugged me to him, whispering, "Elise, you just can't have any idea how good you feel in my arms and up against my body."

I begged to differ. "Oh yes I do, Daddy. Because that's just how good I feel in and against yours. I just don't know how I'm ever going to do without this someday."

"Don't even think about that now," he replied. "We have a few more months together, babygirl, and I want us to make the most of them. And then you'll be ready to go out and conquer the world. And while you're doing that, you'll find your soulmate, a man more near your age, who'll make you feel every bit as good as this. Trust me, you will. Just always insist on that, and it'll happen for you. And I'll be back here, always your friend, with enough memories of us together to last a lifetime, someone you can always talk to, always rooting you on as hard as I can."

Still holding me to him, he then laid back, twisting, finishing lying on his back, me on top of him, still cradling him inside of me. I did a few Kegels so he could feel me moving against him, and he returned the favor with a few of his own. This started us laughing at each other. I cut all that off by kissing him then, moaning as our tongues tenderly clashed in their now-familiar battle within our sealed lips.

I was wondering about something, some unfinished business, so I broke the kiss, asking, "Daddy, I'm still waiting to take my punishment for spilling the beans about the nature of our relationship in front of my mother that night in the gym."

Sandy nodded. "I've thought about that some, sweetie, and I decided to let it go. I could see the emotional strain you were under during that match, then all these great things happening to you, all at the same time, and I don't blame you at all for making a mistake like that in the midst of your exuberance. All your life you've sort of been taken for granted, it seems to me, your accomplishments minimized, or even ignored at times, by those who should have been right there celebrating them along with you. Frankly, it was great just seeing you be able to let go a little, seeing you finally celebrating an achievement like that with those to whom you were closest.

"As your Dom, punishment is at my discretion. And this time I choose to exercise that and not punish you." Then he added with a smile, "I hope you're not too disappointed with that decision, babygirl."

I sighed, smiling back at him. "Oh Daddy, that's OK. I'm just always very curious about what you'll think up next as a way of punishing your naughty little babygirl. I have to admit that I was waiting to see."

Sandy reached down, gently rubbing my buttocks. "I think that, today, I'd rather rub and tease your adorable little ass more than spank it, if it's all the same to you." He grinned, adding, "Not that I might not want to slap it later a little bit."

Then he turned serious. "One thing I wanted to ask, though. Something that's been bothering me since last week. When I was talking to you and your two teammates after the soccer match, I caught some funny looks from them. I find myself wondering if they hadn't somehow figured out about us."

Oh boy. Time to level with Sandy, tell him about what had been going on at school the previous week. "Yes, unfortunately it seems that most of the school now knows about us, thanks to my stupid vindictive brother Brett. Looks like he spread the news to all his friends, just as soon as he could, for all I know even before he left town after Thanksgiving. He made sure the news got the widest possible circulation. And, of course, since many of my classmates are younger siblings of those who were in high school with him a few years ago, it didn't take long to spread like wildfire. By the Tuesday after Thanksgiving break, it was all over school. I had to deal with several idiots who lacked the good sense not to mention it to my face in some way."

Eyes wide, he asked, "How did you deal with that?"

"No differently than I usually deal with those who pester me. I basically told them that, since they've ignored me the entire time thus far in high school, it wouldn't burden them to keep ignoring me the rest of the time until I graduate. I promised to keep ignoring them in return. And then, I turned on my heels and walked away without so much as another word."

"Wow, I don't know if I could have been that disciplined."

"It really wasn't hard. I have a lot of experience in dealing with irritating classmates. And, of course, I was already widely known as one you don't mess with, so it enabled me to walk away from each encounter without any immediate consequences.

"Anyway, that night I went home and filled my mother in on the whole thing. She just shook her head repeatedly as I did so. I seem to remember some less-than-complimentary words about my brother coming out of her mouth several times during the discussion. I told her that, the next morning, I intended to talk to my guidance counselor to lay everything out and try to clear the air. She would have none of that -- me having to go in and do that without support, that is. So that next day, she and I went in together to see the assistant principal and the counselor, and she made it clear that nothing further was to be made of our particular situation by any school personnel, or she'd do her best to make sure the school got publicity it didn't want -- creating a hostile environment for one of its female students and all that kind of thing."

"And that helped the situation?"

"Oh yes. By Friday, it was all but forgotten. People my age have pretty short attention spans, and apparently by then, since they couldn't really get any more excitement out of my situation, they had all moved on to something else. Things have sort of gotten back to normal since then."

It was Sandy's turn to sigh. "I'm relieved to hear that. I have to say that you and your mom seem to have done a great job of managing that whole issue proactively."

"I have to give Mom a lot of credit for that. I knew she was tough when she had to be, but I never realized just how tough. The way she sat there, kept her cool, and explained, very matter-of-factly, what would happen if the school didn't keep this whole thing contained, was something to see."

"Yep," Sandy mused. "I wouldn't want to face either of you when you were mad at me."

I laughed at that. "Probably wise of you. So anyway, yeah, my teammates were probably looking at you funny at the time. The whole thing had just broken at school. Thing is, I got to talk with them a little after that about it."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Those two particular girls, Madison and Stacey, are probably my best friends at school. We're not close socially, but understand, we've played soccer together since middle school, on travel teams too, year-round for a while there. Played long enough to know, instinctively, what any of the others would do out on the field at any given time. We have good rapport, and we have each other's backs."

Running his hands lightly over my breasts in a way he knew I loved as he did so, Sandy wondered, "I have to admit, I'm curious about what you told them."

"Not to worry, dearest Daddy. I just had them think of it the same as having a boyfriend their age, only you're older, and we know for sure that we are temporary. I told them that obviously, you are much more mature than any of the boys I could go with, and that I felt very lucky because you really know how to treat a woman the right way. That with you I was learning how I wanted to always be treated. And that because of what I've experienced with you, I'll always insist on nothing less. Nothing more specific than that. If anything, I think they might have been a little envious of me."

"Well, I take what you told them as a compliment, babygirl. I assume that no names were ever shared?"

Rubbing my hands up and down his smooth chest, I was quick to reassure him. "Heavens no, Daddy. I know how concerned you are for your daughter Rachel, even more so than for yourself. I'd never betray that confidence. And rest assured, I did not hear anyone refer to you by name. I really don't think anyone at school knows your identity, and with all the ways people have of finding out those things nowadays, I'm a little surprised. I hope no one's approached you or given you any trouble."

"No baby, I've had none of that. And I am grateful that you and your mother have handled this the way you did. This being a smaller community, this could have become a lot more trouble than it's been -- for everyone.

"And now," he continued, "it's time to get up, clean off a little, and have some lunch."

At that, I gave him one of my best fake little pouts. "Oh, do I have to, Daddy? This feels so good. I want you to stay right inside me, right where you are, until you get nice and hard again." I couldn't keep my pout from transforming into a big grin.

He smiled and gave me a couple of little pecks on the lips. "Don't worry, Elise baby. There's a lot more fun coming up this afternoon. And I seem to recall you have one more V-card to lose, that is if you're up to it."

I guided myself to a push-up position and slowly raised myself off him, feeling the loss of his half-hardened shaft as I did. "Ooooh, Daddy, you know I'll be up for it," then, with a sly look, "if YOU'RE gonna be." Using my legs, I quickly kicked clear of him, landing on the floor standing on my two feet. "And anyway," I said as I suddenly turned around and bent over, showing him my plug still in its place, "I've continued to prepare myself for it while I waited. Or had you forgotten?"

He chuckled at that. "No, I had not. I'm pleased at how good a girl you've been, preparing yourself for me as you have, and all on your own initiative. And -- don't worry about me, babygirl. I, and my friend down there," pointing down at his crotch, "wouldn't miss it for the world."

I loved showering with Sandy almost as much as being in his bed, and I persuaded him to take one with me. In the process, I removed my butt plug, letting him clean my back hole thoroughly, knowing that, soon enough, he'd like it to be that way for him.