Elise Gets Her Mojo Back!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tired now, the two orgasms, left her drained, and she curled into a ball on the leather seat. Even with the heat on, it was chilly in the limo. She hoped Dave would leave her alone.

"No, no, no... No time for that. Kneel, stick your ass in the air, and insert the plug." Dave's voice was harsh.

She looked up at him, thinking he was indeed a douche bag. He could see the scorn in her eyes. "If you don't the tapes get released. You'll never be a teacher again."

She jerked in the seat, 'How did Dave know she was a teacher?"

"Now." He was stern. Rational thought left her.

She kneeled on the seat, her ass facing the window. She noticed that Dave had moved over to the left lane, of the four-lane highway, and increased his speed, so they were now passing cars. Those people would have a lovely view of her ass.

It took a few minutes, but with plenty of lube, she was able to insert the plug. Dave had been matching speed with a car in the right lane since she started. She wondered if they had taken any pictures. She huddled into a ball again.

Goosebumps pebbled her flesh. The plug was a constant distraction, a reminder of what was happening to her. Her arms crossed her chest tightly, as she vainly tried to get warm. She noticed the limo had slowed and was back in the right lane. 'Maybe they were going to stop soon?'

They pulled off on a county road. It was just 2 lanes and didn't look busy. They parked right by the 4-lane highway. "Time's up. Put those on, and you can go."

He nodded at the handcuffs. "How will I get the tapes back?" She asked.

"Handcuffs on first," he growled. So she complied, locking her wrists behind her back. He was openly staring at her breasts, which were being pushed out by the position of her arms, and she felt her traitorous nipples growing erect.

"The tapes?" She repeated in annoyance.

"Come on! Even you are not that naive. You really think this is the only copy?" He sneered, "We even made a copy of the last hour, off of that camera. Mobile Wi-fi."

Her mouth dropped open, she really had trusted him. She knew she was inexperienced, but she had never imagined something like this could happen to her.

And what had he meant by "We." Was someone else involved?

He made her get out of the limo, and walk to the back, with the handcuffs on. He jumped out, and took several pictures of her, while she waited patiently for him to unlock the door. All, the while, cars were whizzing by on the big highway, and the bastard even took a couple of pictures with the cars in the background.

She could do nothing but grow cold, and meekly wait for the door to unlock. Her nipples were erect in the cold, and she could only imagine what she must have looked like in the pictures.

When he was done with the camera, Dave unlocked the back door, and she climbed into the car with Caleb.

"You're freezing!" He said and wrapped her in a quilt.

It was filled with down, and soon she started to warm. She wondered why he had brought it. She told him what happened, while she shivered. He made no attempt to take the handcuffs off.

She got excited when he picked up the brandy bottle! That was just what she needed, she thought. But, she should have known by the look on his face, that he didn't intend to offer her any...

"God damn it! Fucking son of a bitch! I can't believe this is happening to me." He took a large swill of brandy. He looked like he wanted to punch something, and he was rigid with anger.

He paused and looked at her, calculating, "We have to do something."

"I tried." She said. "What do you suggest?"

"I can't have those tapes out there." He raged. "I'll have him killed. I know people."

"Those tapes are of me, my body, so it's my problem. Stop trying to save me." Elsie was growing seriously annoyed by his macho attitude. She felt like she was dealing with a kid.

"I'll offer to buy the tapes. How about that?" Caleb asked. He seemed calmer.

"How can we trust him? Look at what he did to me." She retorted. She wondered if she cared, it was Caleb's money after all. Let him waste it if he wanted to. She was tired of dealing with his emotions on top of hers.

"I'll have him sign a contract. I have some friends who would enforce, it." He had an answer for everything.

He had a sly little smile. "You would have to do something for me though."

Good old Caleb, never did anything nice, just because it was the nice thing to do. "What?" She asked tersely.

"Marry me. Marry me, and never work a day again in your life. You'll want for nothing, you'll go to all the best parties, and have all the clothes and jewelry you could want. I'll hire maids and a chef, and you can spend your time writing like you always dreamed about. " He dropped to one knee on the floor in front of her.

She in her wildest dreams never imagined being proposed to, especially when she was naked with her hands cuffed behind her back and an anal plug inserted. "If I don't agree to marry you?" She arched an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry. I can't help in that case. I need something in return for all that money."

"You could do it just because you loved me."

Caleb smiled, "Love is never enough, is it?"

"Can I have some time to think?" Elsie asked. "This is a big step, and it's been an emotional day."

"Sure!" Caleb perked up, now that she appeared to be actually considering his proposal. "You can have until the end of our date tonight."

"Okay, fine. If we are going to complete this date, you need to get me out of the handcuffs." She ordered him.

He started to search through the wet-bar, where he soon found a handcuff key. She rolled her eyes at his exclamation of surprise. Sure, there just happened to be a second key in the bar, that just happened to fit her cuffs.

She got out of the cuffs and dressed, quickly. The limo started moving. She was silent, her mind flying, and once she was dressed, he turned his attention to a fresh drink.

Elsie's mind raced. Could she even consider marrying him? She recalled the ketchup sandwiches of her youth and wondered if she could really consider NOT marrying him. She loved it when he took her out, and she had always wanted to see the world. On the other hand, she certainly would not be marrying him for love, or even if she was honest, like, and was it so bad to be poor? But then again, she really and truly thought she had the talent to write, and now she had means...

She completely forgot about the anal plug.

The restaurant building:

1 hour later:

Caleb:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What floor, sir?" The elevator attendant was in a tuxedo.

"The restaurant. We have reservations."

"Excellent sir, that'll be the be the 25th floor then." The man stepped into the elevator and pushed the button.

"No! We'll ride up on our own." Caleb was stern with the man. He wanted to be alone with Elsie. Watching her in the front seat, left him wanting her, and his patience was at an end. He understood at some level that he had to give her some space, and he had done so in the limo.

He hadn't seen her take the butt plug out and was dying to know if it was still in. Surely, if she had left it in, that meant that she wanted him, and would agree to his proposal? He pushed the button for the 15th floor.

She was quiet, as she stood along the back wall. He could see her nipples again, they had grown erect in the cold air, as they walked in from the limo. He pushed her against the back wall, and wrapped his arms inside of her coat and kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth, and he didn't allow her to squirm away.

He was savage as he yanked her dress top down, and started raining kisses on her breasts. He couldn't get enough of her, he couldn't get close enough to her, she was his. She was resistant, her hands pushing on his head. He didn't stop.

He undid her dress, so she was naked to him, and dipped a hand into her pussy. She moaned for the first time, and he let up a bit on the pressure he was applying. The door dinged for the 15th floor.

He groaned and pulled her out of the elevator. The elevator door closed and they were alone in the reception area of some business. He noticed that, but he didn't notice the camera high on the wall focused on the doors.

He ripped the coat off of her. The dress slid to the ground. She seemed dazed. He pushed her up against the wall. He started to kiss her while playing with her clit. He dipped a finger into her. She was wet. She moaned.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes." Her voice was high and shaky.

Neither saw the elevator moving to the ground floor.

He bent her over a chair and removed the plug. She was indeed ready for him, but she winced when he buried himself in her ass.

' Maybe he should have went a little slower.' He thought. 'Naah she liked it rough.' He reassured himself.

He positioned her, so her clit rubbed on the back of the chair. She had her head down, and her hands were close to the floor, trying to hold herself steady.

The picture of her ready and waiting for her ass to be used, made him lose all reason. He jackhammered in and out of her, losing all thought of her pleasure. 'God, this is the life.' He thought. 'To have someone ready and willing to do this sort of thing.'

The elevator started back up from the ground floor.

Elsie pushed herself up, so her back was level. She started to push back on his thrusts, and grind on the edge of the chair.

'She was actually enjoying this?!? What a slut? She should be happy he wanted to marry her. Who else would want a slut like her.' Caleb tried to focus on the pleasure coursing through his body.

The elevator dinged, the door opened, and Caleb started to cum all over Elsie's ass. He couldn't stop if he wanted to, and when the man in the tuxedo stepped out and cleared his throat, well he just kept coming all over Elsie.

"Oh my god," She squeaked and tried to stand up.

He held her in place, his cock resting in the crack of her ass, pumping sperm all over her back. When he stopped spurting, he took his penis in one hand and started to clean it on her skin. He didn't let her up until he was done.

"Did you need something?" He asked the man.

"I'm afraid you are going to have to leave." The man ordered him.

"I don't think so." Caleb retorted. "I'll tell the police you watched the entire thing, and you'll be fired. You don't know who I am."

The man, in the tuxedo, smiled. "See that camera, hotshot? It records everything that happens in this lobby. Guess what?"

He paused waiting for Caleb.

"What?"

"Since you threatened me, I get to pull the tape, make copies of it, and save it."

Caleb looked over at Elsie, who blanched. She glared back at him, clearly irate. 'Maybe he should care a little more about her orgasm next time?' He pondered.

" I'll pay you $500 to forget about all of this." Caleb offered.

"$1,000 right now, and you have a deal." The man retorted.

Caleb pulled out his wallet and paid the man. Elsie dressed and wrapped her coat snugly around her. "Come along dear." She wouldn't make eye contact with him.

The man stepped into the elevator. "I'm coming with this time." They rode to the 25th floor in silence. Elsie had her arms crossed over her chest, and wouldn't take Caleb's hand.

She had not yet had the chance to clean up and could feel the cum dripping out of her ass.

"Sir, madam." The man bowed and held the doors open, as they stepped out.

The restaurant

Elsie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The maitre'de had insisted on taking her jacket. Caleb had insisted on a table by the window, in the middle of the room. It was cold, her nipples were erect, yet again, and she had to sit with chilly wet cum on her back. She wasn't sure that any kind of lifestyle was worth this annoyance.

She wondered at the people that watched her sit down. She knew the sperm had stained the dress. 'What had people thought?'

It was dim in the restaurant, most of the light was provided by candles on the tables. The stars were out in full force, and the view from the table was amazing. She was however chilly and wished they could have sat by the fireplace. Light jazz came from the piano player in the corner.

She wondered if she could get someone to help her clean up? It wasn't like she could see her lower back. The waiter came over, and of course, he stared at her breasts when talking to her, and of course, Caleb ordered the most expensive bottle of champagne. It was getting so predictable.

He ordered it that way too, "I'll have your most expensive bottle of champagne." As if he couldn't be bothered to look at the wine list and had forgotten entirely about her, the woman he wanted to marry. Oh, she definitely noticed, that it was an 'I' and not 'we.'

"I'll order for you," Honey. He informed her. He missed her eye roll. Of course, he didn't consult with her. She looked out the window, tense with annoyance as he placed the order.

" I ordered you a salad, you look like you have put on a few pounds."

She was furious! She had not put on weight, she loved prime rib, and if she wanted to order it she would, and who did he think he was anyway? Her body, her choice, she would go to the gym tomorrow, if she felt she needed to.

She looked around the room and sighed. It would be hard to give all of this up as she could never afford to eat here on her own.

She was tired of her emotions see-sawing and wished she could just forget about the marriage proposal for the night.

She perked up, when she saw the waiter at the bar, entering something into a computer.

"Excuse me, I need to run to the bathroom." She told Caleb. She noticed several men watching her walk, and wondered at the state of her dress. She tugged it down.

"Is it too late to change my order?" She asked the waiter. He glanced down at her chest, and then made a heroic effort to look in her the eyes.

"Of course not, Madam. What would you like?" She smiled and ordered the prime rib. She had crossed her arms over her chest and started to tap her foot in annoyance, by the time the waiter was finished asking questions. He'd look her in the eyes, and then glance down at her dress as he turned back to the computer. Every single time!

She wanted to scream in annoyance and strip all of her clothes off, and just let him look. Yes, she found it sexy when other people were attracted to her, but sometimes she just wanted to be treated like a human being, and she had enough of being ogled for the day.

In the bathroom, she did her best to clean up. She took wet paper towels, into a stall, removed her dress, and cleaned what she could. When she was done, she wrapped the dress tightly around herself and strode back to her table.

She avoided eye contact. She could see the men checking her out. She could feel the fresh air on her inner thighs, and she knew that she was one step away from a wardrobe disaster. She noticed a woman glaring at her, and she stopped in her tracks, as the look was so venomous.

'Do I know you?' She thought?

Then she noticed the man that she was with. He was watching her walk, not even pretending to eat. 'Ahhh, hell!' She smiled and blew him a kiss. The woman at the table looked furious.

"I hope you don't mind, I changed my order." She smiled sweetly at Caleb.

A frown of annoyance crossed his face. "I only want the best for you. I care."

"Ahhhh, you're such a sweety." She smiled brightly.

"Have you thought about my proposal." He asked. "It'll be a big deal if those tapes get out."

She took a drink of her champagne, in an attempt to buy a few more seconds.

" I love my job, and I would hate to lose it, and it would be nice to travel..... I've always wanted to see the world." She thought out loud.

"Right! You could travel all you wanted. You would just need to be home when I needed you." He had perked up, his plan was working!

She took another drink and attempted to make eye contact. She wanted to judge how sincere he was. He was no longer looking at her though; instead, he was watching two women cross the dining room floor.

Her eyes narrowed, the two women were coming right to their table.

"Hi, Caleb." She could hear the delight in the woman's voice. Elsie watched as the woman bent over, and kissed her date on the cheek.

"Fancy, meeting you here." The woman seemed genuinely excited to have run into Caleb.

"Elsie, this is my friend Rachel. Rachel, this is my fiancee Elsie." Caleb seemed tense for some reason.

This is my girlfriend, Lisa." Rachel introduced the woman who was with her.

Elsie didn't know what to think. She was angry with Caleb, for assuming she would agree to marry him, and somewhat aroused by the women. They both could be models. They had long legs, flat stomachs, and beautiful faces. She wondered about the nature of their relationship. 'Girlfriend,' could mean lots of things.

Rachel pretended to punch Caleb, in mock anger. "You didn't tell me you were engaged." Caleb was turning red.

"Well, ahh, it just happened." He stammered.

"Awww, isn't that sweet!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Join us, please?" Elsie asked. "Help us celebrate." She was glad to have a distraction.

"We'd love to! The wait is horrendous right now, so this is perfect!" Elsie noticed that Rachel didn't look at Caleb.

She could see the tension in Caleb's face. He appeared to be rigid with anger. She wondered what had upset him now. Rachel and Lisa were beautiful and sexy, and he would have all three women to himself. He would be the envy of every man there.

Rachel's dress outdid her own if that was even possible. She was wearing a halter top, which exposed most of her stomach. The top was tight and it was obvious that she had a pierced nipple. Her short skirt had cutouts on the side, so her bare skin was exposed from her ankles to the sides of her breasts. There was no way she was wearing panties or even a bra.

Caleb would not even look at Rachel, nor would he engage her in conversation. He gave one-word answers and spent most of his time looking out of the window. Elsie wondered if they knew each other.

For her part, she was getting on very well with the two women. They were talented at making conversation and laughed a lot. If they noticed Caleb's rude behavior, they didn't comment on it.

Lisa bent over and kissed Elsie's cheek. "Your make-up is smudged. Can I help?" She whispered.

"Excuse me." She smiled politely at Caleb, "We're going to freshen up." She linked

arms with Lisa, as they stood.

"Wait, I need to join you," Rachel interjected, as the two women started walking away.

"I can't believe you were going to leave me with him." She whispered furiously to Lisa.

"You're a big girl, and we're coming back soon." Lisa smiled.

'Did Rachel know Caleb?' Elsie wondered. It sure sounded like it.

The three women went to the lobby, but instead of going into the bathroom, Elsie was directed into the coat room by the other two.

"Where are you taking me?" She protested. They lead her to the back of the room. "What's going on?"

"Just listen," Rachel told her, "We don't have a lot of time. He's going to get suspicious."

She paused and took a deep breath.

"I swear, I don't know he had a girlfriend. We slept together last night. He wanted to fuck me again today, but I said no." Rachel informed her.

Elsie, stunned, dropped to the ground. "Oh my god. I can't marry him. There is no way I can marry him, my life is over." She started to weep into her hands.

Lisa knelt and hugged her. "What? No, your life isn't over. Don't be silly. You'll find someone else. Any man would be delighted to have you. "