Elise Gets Her Mojo Back!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsie paused to gather herself. "We, we, were taped having sex." She hiccuped. "The guy is blackmailing me. The blackmailer made me do all sorts of nasty things, which he taped. Caleb offered to buy the tape for me if I married him."

"Lots of girls have sex tapes, what the big deal?" Lisa asked.

"I..I...am.... I'm a teacher." She ground out. "If the kids find out I'll be fired." She started to sob.

"Wait a minute!" Rachel interjected."Wait just a minute! He was bouncing off the wall last night. He was super excited, but all he would tell me, was that a plan of his was coming together. He said he needed to give a 'tape' to the limo company.

Elise looked up, "The limo driver was the one blackmailing me." She allowed Rachel to pull her to her feet. She started pacing and thinking out loud. "The limo driver was working with someone. He mentioned 'we.' The limo driver knew that I liked to show my body off. How would he know that unless someone told him?"

"Do you think Caleb had the tape made?" Lisa asked. "That's really low."

"He wanted to have sex with me this afternoon. I don't think he cares about other people." Rachel snorted.

" I need to talk to him!" Elsie stated. "Come with me, please." She linked arms with the two women. "He scares me when he gets mad."

"Sure! Sisters always." Lisa grinned at her. "We'll give the cheating bastard the business!"

They went back to the table, arms linked, and sat down together. Caleb was frowning, at the sight of the three of them acting like best buds. She smiled at him through her teary eyes.

"Rachel told me what happened last night." Elsie cut straight to the point.

"She's a lying bitch. I never saw her before." Caleb was vehement and his denial came immediately as if he had rehearsed it.

Rachel smiled sweetly at the tense group, "I thought you might say that."

She pulled out her phone. "Oopps. Forgot to mention this... So sorry. We exchanged numbers at the bar, he was texting me all night." She handed the phone to Elise.

Caleb grabbed for it, but Elsie was quicker. There it was in black and white, proof of his cheating.

"You need me, Elsie! You don't want those videos to get out." He was frantic. "Only I can save you."

Elsie stood. She threw her champagne in his face. "I keep telling you, it's my life, my body, and I don't need saving. I'm perfectly capable... Goodbye Caleb!"

"Come on girls, let's blow this joint." She was giddy to be done with him!

All eyes were on the three women, as they left the dining room, hand in hand.

"Wait! I really love you. Please don't go." Caleb screamed and dropped to his knees.

"I'll destroy the tapes. Stay with me." Caleb howled.

Elsie was furious. "Ha, you tapped me! It was you all along." She stormed back to the table!

"Please, I just did it so you would marry me." He looked on the verge of tears.

She slapped him across the face. " Pig! You'll never see me again."

"I don't want anything from you." Elsie was deadly quiet. She stripped off the dress and threw it in his face. She turned and walked away from Caleb for the last time. Naked.

"Ready girls?" The three linked arms and entered the elevator.

Elsie started laughing a little hysterically, "He bought these shoes, but I'm not giving them back." The shoes were all she could think about.

"Take my coat." Rachel said.

"Yhea, I hate to wreck a good exit and go back for mine." Elsie was feeling a little more in control.

"Can we give you a ride back to the city?" Lisa asked.

"That would be so nice of you." Elsie smiled at the two of them. She ran her hands down her ripe breasts and taut stomach. "I seem to have lost my purse."

"Caleb always wanted me to leave my purse at home. I thought it was charming, that he wanted to take care of me. Now I think he was just trying to control me."

Lisa drove a Mercedes. The three women sped out of the parking lot. Elsie flipped off Dave, the limo driver, but she doubted he knew it was her.

EPILOGUE:

_______________________________________

Jen: She has embraced Elsie's exhibitionist side. The two are often naked together in the apartment. Jen has had sex with Jeff in front of Elsie, and with her bedroom door open. Jen and Elsie have not yet had sex, but Jen thinks they will soon.

Dave: He had copies of both tapes, and he posted them on the internet. His boss found the videos on the company phone and fired Dave. He moved to Florida to start over. He is currently trying to get a job driving tourist buses in Orlando.

Caleb: He was livid about being dumped, so he too posted the sex-tapes on the internet. Only he identified Elsie by first and last name, and then he sent an e-mail with the links to her boss at the Boys and Girls club. He didn't know Lisa was an attorney. She sued him for a whole host of things, he lost a ton of money, and was fired when his employer found out about the lawsuit.

He's currently living at home with his parents, in the bedroom he grew up in. He likes to masturbate to his Farrah Fawcett poster, just like he did when he was a teenager. He's not seeing anyone.

Elsie: She went home with Rachel and Lisa. She took a hot bath, had loads of wine, and then the three of them had the best sex of her life. She felt much better afterward. When she was fired from her teaching job, she took the money she won from Caleb and started her own school. It's now the top elementary school in New York, and she has to turn kids away. She goes out every Tuesday, with Rachel and Lisa for a Girl's night out, which always ends with sex at Rachel's apartment. (She has the biggest bed.) She isn't currently seeing anyone but is okay with that. The three women are talking about buying a house together.