Elise Now Says Yes Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last two had sated themselves and left her side, Elise was sure she would now have Him. With this thought she squirmed in blatant, uninhibited lust. She tried to show him with her body, in whatever way she could on her knees and elbows, blindfolded and submissively silent, that she wanted him, needed whatever he wanted to give her. She could practically feel him holding her hips, sliding his cock into her, and she began to lose herself in the fantasy. She was more than disappointed when he merely told her to rise to her feet, and her obvious sigh of discontent met his ears more clearly than she might have thought.

Barely was she on her feet when she felt what that sigh had earned her -- the hardest swat she had ever known with that crop, or a hand, or anything. This one was more than just the soft tip but about half the length of the shaft as well, drawing a line across nearly the width of her entire ass. All the others had been taps in comparison, and she then knew how much he had been making love to her with it before because of his pleasure with her obedience and enthusiasm. The welt began almost immediately, the pain ricocheted through her whole self. Determined to make amends, she stood now with shoulders back, at full height, as directed -- but with her eyes lowered, something he couldn't see through her blindfold but what she felt instinctively she should do.

"That's better. I think you learned something that hopefully won't need to be repeated."

He reached out to twist the ties of her imprisoned nipples, making her wince severely but remain standing tall and quiet. Never knowing what to expect, she was stunned when he pressed his full body against hers, kissed her deeply and passionately, and whispered how proud he was of her, how much his cock was throbbing to claim her ass, to possess her. The soft, growling, fully confident, yet somehow vulnerable way he said it made her knees weak from emotion, from relief that she was spared further punishment, from joy that he still wanted her and to this degree. She might have fallen had not some of the men and women rushed to support her. The intensity of his full presence, of being sandwiched between all these erotic people, took her near to swooning. She could only hope that he didn't want her to stand much longer.

When she began to sink despite the support, he reached down and lifted her in his arms, cradling her against his bare chest before laying her on a bed. Rolling her on her stomach, he helped her into position over several pillows that raised her ass high in the air, exposing her fully. It was his hands, she was sure, that parted her legs further, and he kept his face so near her ass that his breath caressed her, opened her to him. He told her that he was now going to take her with whatever force his lust demanded, and that he was about to fuck her ass. Involuntarily she withdrew from this, her habitual fear of pain and dominance fighting to gain command of her once again. His tongue ever so slowly licked her ass cheeks, practically ignored her still-engorged clit and pussy, to settle instead on her opening, the one he would soon invade completely. Tenderly, he slipped just the tip of his tongue inside her ass then quickly withdrew it to lick in broad strokes all over her bottom. Time and again he flicked his tongue only slightly into her tight hole, making her eventually relax to it, long for it, then reach for it as she began to want his tongue in her more than anything else she knew.

"Do you want whatever is next, knowing only that it will please me and regardless of your personal pleasure or pain?"

"Oh yes, Sir! Please, oh god, please, Sir -- anything!!"

He gave her a contented bite on her inner thigh then backed away. The four men climbed each on a corner of the bed then roughly grabbed her ankle or wrist, whichever was nearest. She was comfortable on the bed and pillows, not stretched too much, yet fully pinned in place, held by his command directing their hands.

Petite feminine hands rubbed lube liberally around and deeply into her ass, pushed small fingers far into her, pulled at her opening to expand it, ready it, wider and wider. Elise didn't think it was possible for her body to behave as it did, and was amazed that, once the initial distress had passed, she found it enjoyable, erotic, exciting. When several fingers were taking turns pumping her ass gently, she felt the crop slide in under her. The leather tip rested at her clit, never moved, and the shaft split her pussy, teased her. With no shame, she began to hump the riding crop held in place by his firm hand, bucking in time with the thrusting of the fingers in her ass. This took her ever further toward a new type of pleasure intensity than she had ever known.

With her ankles and wrists still held, the fingers in her ass abruptly withdrew, leaving only the non-moving crop for stimulation. This, too, was removed and she nearly cried out from the loss, remembering only just in time the penalty for showing discontent. She heard him speak quietly, so softly she wonder if she had only imagined it. She heard his bold declaration, a statement of irrefutable fact:

"My pet, I now claim your ass, take all of you."

A bit afraid, she still melted at these words, wanted to wriggle back hungrily to meet him and yet to stay perfectly still to passively accept him. His sheathed cock rested again her readied opening as he positioned himself on the bed. The hands holding her wrists and ankles tightened, pulled harder, while two women on either side of her spread her ass cheeks even wider apart, almost painfully so. Despite this, perhaps even because of her prostration and utter vulnerability, Elise felt free for the first time, pampered like a queen, and aroused to near climax.

"Show me that you choose this, that you want me to fuck your ass now."

It was very challenging to move at all, in any way, but by arching her back and pushing herself toward him, she shoved herself a little bit onto him, impaled herself on his super hard cock, violated her ass by her own actions, and experienced simultaneous pain and pleasure that brought her closer to a new type of orgasm.

"Mmm, excellent, my pet. Your ass is superb; so tight and ready. Relax now, and accept the ass-fucking you have so wonderfully earned."

He pushed into her a little at a time, but each bit stretched her more than she felt she could handle, more than she thought humanly possible, yet that bite of pain each time subsided into an indescribable pleasure. Throaty gulps of air accompanied her initiations of his cock in her ass. It was impossible to separate the pain from the pleasure, and meaningless to try since the combination made her feel a sense of deepest loving she knew she could never achieve otherwise. She had never felt so filled, even before he was entirely inside her; it wasn't that he possessed a huge cock, but that he completely possessed her.

He began to move gently in and out of her, every near-withdrawal giving both release of discomfort and loss of that deepest of all pleasures. She knew nothing beyond his cock in her ass, his movements in her, and the continuous, indefinable, exquisite orgasms it soon gave her, sending her into a beautiful insanity. He pulled her hips toward him, pushed her ass farther up the pillows to penetrate her further.

He now owned her -- took her, claimed her, left no doubt in her mind that He was and always would be her Master. In a way, all of this to her was akin to rape, yet Elise knew she was actually a recipient of the most treasured prize: his desire, his lust, his attentions. She knew she would always follow his directions whenever he asked her, would always obey him ... for why would she choose anything less than this pleasure she felt with him?

His orgasm neared and his fingers grabbed at her flesh, bruising her somewhat, but she didn't care. His increased excitement swelled him inside her, strained against the tightness of her ass, intruding into her more. She winced repeatedly from pain and yet flowed again and again into her own climaxes.

His left hand released her hip and shot up to her head, grabbed a huge handful of her hair at the base of her neck, and in this way he pulled himself to his greatest depth in her, convincing her that he filled and fucked her along her entire spine all the way to her neck. Pulling, thrusting, owning, he let his orgasm explode into her, ripping her open it seemed, his madness in climax making him pound her more violently than before.

Elise thought sincerely that she might die from the intensity of the pain and pleasure. In truth, part of her had died -- that aspect once afraid of any exotic or erotic stimulation: group sex, bondage, sex with women, anal play, sex toys, and true submission. She was no longer even afraid of pain, at least not with him, not like this. He had fucked away any remnants of self-doubt or confusion from that woman who had walked in the house hours ago, or was it years? She knew that the man temporarily spent and collapsed on her, a man who she had never seen with her eyes, only with her mind, that he was her Master and she was his willing slave.

12