Elise's Cottage Life Ch. 01

Story Info
For Elise and Sara, getting to the cottage is half the fun.
8.3k words
4.68
34.8k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a continuation of the Elise saga. If you've read any of the others and enjoyed them, thank you. In case you're new to the series, don't worry, I don't think it's necessary to have read the others to enjoy this one. The main thing you need to know is that Elise is a rather naive, sexually free woman who's madly in love with her boyfriend, Kevin. Unfortunately, due to frequent miscommunication, she mistakenly believes that Kevin is okay with her exposing herself and occasionally going further with others. If you're uncomfortable with cheating stories this may not be for you.

In the matter of timelines, I don't think it's terribly important for this story, but it would take place before "Employee of the Year" and "Wedding Bells."

--

Sometimes you just know when you're with the right person, and for me there's no one else I'd rather be with than my girlfriend Elise. It's only been a year or so, but we're both madly in love with each other and I think we'll be together forever.

I don't want to brag, but Elise is a complete knockout in every way. She's a little on the short side, just a little over five feet tall and very slender. Her boobs aren't huge but they're definitely more than a handful and match her petite frame perfectly. They might have been her best physical asset if it wasn't for her great ass. Elise's long dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes completed the perfect woman for me. As great as her looks are, she's also probably the nicest, most caring person I have ever met.

Of course, nobody is perfect. My girlfriend has the unfortunate habit of taking off her clothes in front of other people. My roommates, some of her co-workers, and even some of my family have seen her naked. She doesn't see any problem with it and, no matter how much I protest, she seems to honestly believe I like her doing it.

I've begrudgingly started to accept that she's always going to be an exhibitionist and now I just try to keep an eye on her to make sure things don't go too far.

Today was pretty much a normal day around the house. I was watching sports with my roommates Shawn and Matt while Elise cuddled up to me and texted on her phone.

"Elise, you're missing the game," Shawn said to her. "You've been texting all afternoon."

"I'm catching up with Sara," Elise smiled. "Remember her?"

"Oh yeah, Jeff's ex-girlfriend. The tall brunette chick that visited," Shawn smirked, "I bet Kevin remembers that party too."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Thanks for reminding me."

The last time I saw Sara in person was a few months back at a party we had here. My friend Jeff used to date her and wanted to make her jealous by pretending to be with Elise. I guess he was angry that she now had a boyfriend and he was still single. I thought the whole plan was childish but Elise and Jeff convinced me to go along with it anyway. I should have known better; the whole thing ended up being a disaster. Well, for me anyway. Things went way too far, and Elise even pretended to have sex with Jeff to keep up the act.

The whole thing was a mess and put a huge strain on my friendship with Jeff.

As far as Sara goes? I don't blame her for what happened and I still consider her one of my good friends. I still talk to her and text her quite a bit but I hadn't seen her since the party.

"Wait until you hear this," Elise smiled. "Sara has invited us all up to her family cottage for the long weekend with her and some of her friends! What do you think? I'm in, do you guys want to come?"

Shawn and Matt looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah, why not?" Shawn said. "I love cottages and we have nothing else planned."

I told Elise I'd like to go too. It would be nice to hang out with her and not have to pretend we're not a couple.

"Do you know her friends?" I asked.

"Umm, sort of," Elise replied. "I met some of them when I went over to Sara's place last month. There's Troy, who's kind of like her new boyfriend. But it's complicated. Then there's John who's coming, and maybe Steve. You'll like them. They're all big sports nuts like you guys are."

"I like them already," Shawn smiled.

"Awesome! I'll let her know we're in!" Elise said and quickly typed out a reply to Sara.

The guys and I went back to watching the game while Elise continued to text away.

"Okay," Elise announced. "It's all set. Sara's new boyfriend Troy has a van and can drive us all up. We're going to leave early Friday morning."

"Damn it," I complained. "I have a shift until 2:00 pm"

"Can you change it?" Elise asked.

"Not really," I replied. "They need my help to do the repairs on the line."

"Maybe we can go another time," Elise frowned. "I don't want to go without you."

"No," I told her. "That's silly to cancel. You guys go up with her. She can give me directions and I'll come up after my shift. No point in you guys losing a whole day because of me."

"You're sure you're okay with it?" Elise prodded. "I'm okay staying here and waiting until you're done work."

"Nah," I insisted. "Have fun and I'll be up there in no time."

"Okay," my girlfriend smiled. "I'll let her know our plans and get her to send the directions."

--

I had just started my shift on Friday morning when I got a text from Elise.

Elise: Hi babe. We're packed in tight but we're finally on the road! See you up there! Can't wait to hang out at the lake.

She included a selfie of her squished between Shawn and Matt in the back row of a van. Elise looked super cute in her white t-shirt and cutoff denim shorts.

Elise: It's a small van, but we all managed to fit in!

Elise: Sara says hi too! She can't wait to see you again!

My girlfriend sent me a picture of Sara. She was sitting in the middle row of the van and was as pretty as I remembered. Sara was tall and thin, but not too skinny, with gorgeous straight long black hair. She was wearing a short cotton skirt and had a tight crop top t-shirt that showed off her flat stomach and little boobs nicely. Sara looked ready for fun in the sun.

Me: You two look ready for a weekend at the lake!

Elise: Speaking of that. I have a surprise for you ;)

Me: Oh?

Elise: I brought along that little black string bikini you bought me. I thought you'd like to see me in it :)

Would I ever! Elise put it on and posed for me after I got it for her but she hadn't had a chance to wear it out of the house. It looked amazing on her and I was looking forward to seeing her put it on again.

Me: I can't wait for you to wear it!

Elise: I was hoping you'd be okay with me putting it on. It's a little skimpy. So you're okay with it?

Me: Of course!

It doesn't matter what bathing suit she wears, guys are going to check her out. And to be honest, I was looking forward to seeing her wear it for me again.

Elise: Okay. You and Sara convinced me to do it. I'm going to put it on. I'll tell you all about it later.

I don't know why she needed to tell me about the suit, since I already know what it looks like. Still, I was really happy she decided to bring it along for me.

For the rest of the morning I hung around the factory and made sure there weren't any problems that would affect production. Last year at this time the whole line shut down when our supplier gave us faulty replacement parts. The screw up cost the company a fortune. Luckily, this time things looked good. All I had to do was wait until my shift ended.

A couple of hours later I got another text from Elise.

Elise: We're almost there!

She sent me a pic of her, Sara and the guys were at a burger place maybe a half-hour from the cottage. I noticed that Elise and Sara had changed into their bikinis like she said she wanted to. I guess the bathroom at the burger place was as good a spot as any to put the suits on.

Me: You look great!

Elise: Thanks! It was fun!

Not sure what was fun about putting on the bikini, but I figured she was just excited about getting there.

Over the next few hours Elise sent me pics of her, Sara and the guys hanging out at the cottage or playing in the water. I couldn't wait to join them. Soon enough my shift was over and I was on the road.

I texted Elise and let her know I was on my way and I'd be there in a couple of hours.

Me: Finally done! I'm on my way!

Elise: Yay! I can't wait to see you!

A few minutes later Sara sent me a text.

Sara: Elise told me you're finally on your way! Hurry, we're having a blast!

Sara sent a pic of Elise and the five guys splashing in the water. I immediately thought something didn't look right. It was really hard to tell since Elise was partially turned away from me and Shawn was in the way, but it almost looked like she was topless.

The more I looked at it though, the more I couldn't tell. But I started to wonder what I missed during the day. Knowing Elise and the guys it could be anything. I decided to wait until I got there to ask Elise; it's too easy to have misunderstandings over text.

Traffic was pretty heavy on the way up, but I still made pretty good time and was up there in a few hours.

I parked the car near the small cottage and was about to head down to the lake when I spotted Elise heading to the cottage.

As soon as I saw her my suspicions of the photo Sara sent me were confirmed: my girlfriend was topless, holding a beer bottle in one hand and her bikini top in the other.

"Hey Elise," I called out to her.

"Kevin!" she exclaimed. "You finally made it!"

My girlfriend ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so glad you're here now! We're going to have so much fun this weekend," she said as she squeezed me tight. "Come on inside, I'll show you where to put our stuff."

The cottage was pretty small and I wasn't sure how all eight of us would fit comfortably.

"This first bedroom is ours," Elise said, showing me a tiny room. "They're giving us a room for the whole weekend since we're a couple."

It had a double bed, so it was smaller than my queen-sized bed at home but big enough for the two of us.

"I think Sara's going to be in the next room and Shawn won the coin tosses so he gets the final room tonight," Elise explained.

"What about all the others?" I asked.

"Two couches here in the living room, and there are some sleeping bags and air mattresses. It will be crowded but we got it all sorted out," she told me.

"Sounds good," I replied. "But, umm, changing the subject, why are you topless?"

"Oh, that," she giggled. "Let me show you."

Elise put her bikini top back on and shook her breasts for me, and almost immediately one popped free.

"See?" she explained while tucking her breasts back in. "It's a beautiful bikini, but it's not good for any kind of activity. My boobs kept coming out and it was uncomfortable and I was worried about ruining it so I decided maybe it was just best to keep it off for now."

At least she had a reason.

"Yeah," I admitted. "But you could have put a t-shirt on at least."

Elise shrugged, "Didn't really think of that. It was hot and the guys have seen my boobs already anyway so I didn't think it mattered."

"That might be true of Shawn and Matt," I told her. "But not the other guys." Shawn and Matt have seen her naked far too many times when she temporarily lived with all of us, but they weren't the only ones at the beach: Todd and Sara's other guy friends were there too.

"Well..." she said.

"Well, what?" I asked.

"Okay don't be mad," Elise looked at me and smiled, "but I was so excited about wearing the bikini for you that I put it on right after we texted. Sara even joined in on the fun and changed too."

"Wait, you mean in the van?" I asked, stunned. "Why didn't you two get changed in the bathroom at the burger place?"

"Eww, gross," Elise said and scrunched up her face. "I'm not getting changed in there. That place is disgusting."

"So you both changed in front of the guys?" I said, shaking my head. I don't know why I was surprised. I should have known something like this would happen.

"Yeah," she giggled. "Just like you said I could. The guys were really funny. We told them to cover their eyes and not to look but they kept pretending to peek. Well... except for Troy. He was driving so obviously he couldn't do that."

"Of course," I sighed.

"The guys started complaining that Troy got to see us naked and they couldn't," Elise continued. "So we let the guys have a little peek at us. Don't worry, I was good and didn't go too far."

"Umm, what exactly is too far?" I asked, suspicious of what that meant.

"Well, of course they saw our boobs," she smiled. "And maybe a little peek of our kitties when we took our panties off."

"A little peek, huh?" I sighed.

"Well... actually..." Elise giggled. "Sara spread her legs and let the guys see everything! Troy likes it when she shows off just like you do with me. But I didn't go too far and it was mostly just my boobs. Boobs are no big deal and it was just for a little while, so that's okay right? Troy didn't mind that Sara got naked so I didn't think you would mind either."

Damn it, why can't she keep her clothes on when I'm not around?

"Yeah, I guess" I sighed. "If it was just a quick flash of boobs it's probably not a big deal. As long as it stopped there."

"Yeah, for the most part," she agreed. "I mean, since Shawn and Matt were in the back row with me they would have seen my kitty for a little while. But I don't think the other guys saw much."

"Of course," I shook my head. Unfortunately, my roommates succeeded in seeing her naked once again.

"It's not as bad as it sounds," Elise explained. "I think the other guys were mostly interested in Sara anyway. She was putting on quite the show."

"If you say so," I said, wondering what exactly Sara did. "I hope it ended there."

I wasn't convinced the guys wouldn't check out Elise no matter what Sara was doing. But if it was mostly limited to flashing her tits I could live with that.

"Yeah, there was a little bit of touching too, but it was mostly accidental," she confessed. "Nothing to worry about."

"Okay..." I said, encouraging her to continue.

"Well, the first couple of times it happened was because it was really crowded in the van. As you know, I was squished in the back row with Shawn and Matt so there was some touching of my boobs and bum by them while I was naked," she explained. "It was pretty much impossible for them not to touch. But it wasn't on purpose so it's okay, right?"

Knowing Shawn and Matt I wasn't sure how 'accidental' the touching was, but I'd give Elise the benefit of the doubt.

"If it was an accident, then sure, I guess," I conceded.

"Now, I don't want you to be mad about this other time," Elise prepared me. "But Sara let some of the guys grab her boobs."

"I think I know where this is going," I replied.

"Well, the guys were arguing about our breasts," my girlfriend explained.

"Let me guess, you wanted to settle the argument," I suggested.

"Yeah... Well, it's pretty obvious that mine are bigger, but some of the guys couldn't agree on whose were firmer. Shawn and Matt had already touched mine before and they said mine probably were firmer. John and Steve disagreed and thought Sara's would be, so I bent over the seats to let the guys feel them for a little while as part of a test," she explained.

"A little while?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how long, probably just a few minutes each. It was kind of embarrassing too because it felt like my naked butt was in Matt's face the whole time," she laughed.

"A few minutes?" I said. "Was that really necessary?"

"You know I'm not good with guessing time. Maybe more, maybe less, I don't know. Well, I mean they had to go back and forth between Sara and me a few times..." she explained. "They wanted to make sure they got things right."

"Of course they did," I sighed.

"And do you know what?" she smiled.

"What?"

"Even though they eventually agreed it was a tie, I could tell they all thought mine were firmer!" she beamed. "Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, that's great," I said, trying to put it out of my mind.

I couldn't believe Elise and Sara both got naked and let the guys feel them up during the road trip.

"Is there any other touching I should know about?" I asked.

"There was a bunch with Sara," Elise replied. "But that doesn't count, does it?"

"I guess not," I conceded. "It's more the guys I'm worried about."

"Yeah, that's what we thought too. Since we were already naked, the guys wanted Sara and me to kiss and, you know, play with each other's boobs and stuff for them," Elise laughed. "You guys are so funny when it comes to things like that. We just played along and did what they asked. It was all in fun."

"What? You gave the guys a girl-girl show?"

"Don't tell me you want one now too?" Elise jokingly rolled her eyes. "You guys are all alike. I guess I can ask Sara about it later... she'd probably be up for it. I'm pretty sure she has a crush on you."

"Why do these things only seem to happen when I'm not around?" I asked.

"I'm sorry you missed out," Elise frowned. "We didn't mean for things to happen that way, we just kinda went with the flow. If it would make you feel better I can ask the guys to share their photos with you. They had their phones out so they probably have some."

"No, that's fine," I told her. I can't think of anything worse than asking another guy to see the nudes he has of your girlfriend.

"Okay, well, you can take your own pictures of me later," she smiled. "You know how much I like doing that for you."

"Yeah sure," I agreed with a smile.

Even though I already had a lot of naked photos of Elise, there was always room for more.

"I hope that's all that happened on the ride up," I said, praying things didn't go any further.

"Basically," she shrugged. "Guys put on their swimsuits, we stopped for the burgers and here we are."

"Good," I said, relieved there wasn't anything else.

"Look, I can tell you're concerned about some of the touching," Elise tried comforting me. "We were just playing around and having fun. I promise I'll try to be good and I'll check with you first before going too far again. Deal?"

"Deal," I said as we sealed the agreement with a kiss.

"You know..." she pulled in close and whispered in my ear. "Tonight when we have sex, I can tell you about some of the sexy things they had Sara and I do together in the van. Would you like that?"

My cock sprang to life. There was no way I could stop getting hard thinking about Elise and Sara even if I wanted to.

Elise felt it grow against her.

"See," she giggled. "Even though you like to pretend you're mad, this is how I know you're okay with all the stuff we did."

I'm not sure I'm okay with it, but the thought of the two girls together was super hot.

"Anyway... we were about to play some beach volleyball down by the lake. Is it okay that I go topless again?" she asked with a smile. "I don't want to ruin the bikini and the guys have seen me topless already..."

I thought the guys had seen more than enough of Elise by now so I was thinking she might want to put a top back on.

Elise saw my hesitation.

"What if I ask Sara to take her top off too?" she suggested. "I'm sure she'd do it. That way it wouldn't just be me. Would that be okay? Like I said, the guys have already seen me, so it's nothing new. They've seen Sara too. You always complain you miss out on the fun and well, this time you'll be there. I want you to be there with me. You'll see it's all just innocent sexy fun and you don't need to worry about anything."

Again she has a point. This kind of stuff usually happens when I'm away and I have to take her at her word for what happens. At least I'd be there to see what's going on and keep things from getting out of hand.

"Okay," I gave in. "You can go topless while you play."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers