Elise's Cottage Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded into Elise as hard as I could while she moaned and swore and begged for me to cum in her pussy. I focused on my breathing to try and last as long as I could. I was determined to hold off and let her orgasm first.

Sounds from the adjacent bedroom pushed us both over the edge: we heard the distinct rhythmic squeaking of a bed frame followed by Sara's loud moans. Sounds like Troy and Sara were getting lucky too. The cabin was filled with the cries and moans of the two girls.

I closed my eyes and kept pumping. Just when I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, Elise and Sara screamed as they came in unison. That was too much for me; Sara was so loud it almost felt like I was fucking her and Elise at the same time. I grunted and finally unloaded my cum into my girlfriend's waiting pussy.

--

I was just starting to fall asleep while spooning Elise when we heard three quick taps followed by a single tap on the bedroom wall.

"Uh oh," Elise whispered. "That's Sara's code. She needs me for something. Be right back."

If I had a chance I would have asked Elise to cover herself before going to see Sara and Tony, but it was too late as she slipped out of our room naked.

I tried to hear what was going on in the next room. The three of them were discussing something but were speaking too quietly for me to make out what it was.

Elise returned to my room a couple of minutes later.

"Troy's asking if he can do the firmness test," she told me. "Is that okay? He's the only one who didn't get to do it."

Troy seemed to have the same problem I do when I go to a new place. The mattresses or pillows are never what you are used to. Luckily I brought up a few pillows from home and could do without using all of them. I was using my favorite, but two others were out in the main room.

"Yeah of course," I said. "Let him try them out and see what he likes best. If he likes them he can use them for the rest of the weekend."

"Oh!" Elise replied in surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Of course," I mumbled. "I'm not using them right now and we should help him get a good night's sleep."

"That's a funny way of putting it," she laughed and kissed me on the forehead. "Don't worry, they're still yours. Back in a bit."

I'm not sure how much time passed but Elise woke me up as she climbed back into bed.

"Everything good?" I mumbled. "That took a while."

"Yeah," she replied. "We let him take his time touching to make up his mind, but he was taking so long we basically had to shove them in his face and make him choose. I think he was worried about hurting our feelings so he said they're both amazing, but I think he likes mine the best. Don't tell Sara though."

I'm not sure why Sara would care which pillow Troy preferred but whatever. Sometimes girls have a strange rivalry between them.

I heard the faint squeaking of the bed in the next room again.

"They're up to it again?" I asked.

"The firmness test got Sara worked up," she giggled. "And I umm, went a little further than you said I could to help Troy out."

"Huh?" I said groggily. "What are you talking about?"

Elise giggled, "Things weren't going right for him and I could see Sara was starting to get frustrated so I took matters into my own hands and dove in head first to help him out. It was tiring but they're good now. He said I was the perfect fluffer for him and Sara. That's a cute nickname, isn't it? Fluffer? It sounds like a cute bunny name. Anyway, he said I should be his official fluffer. I said I'd have to talk to you about it first."

"Whatever you'd like babe," I said as I spooned her while I tried to get back to sleep. The last thing I wanted to do was keep talking about pillows. "But do you really think you need to do that for him all weekend?"

"You're probably right," Elise replied. "Sara can take care of Troy from now on, I showed her some tricks. I'll try my best to make sure nobody, especially you, feels left out this weekend."