Elise's Cottage Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Who knew fishing could be so much fun?
5.3k words
4.73
17.6k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,463 Followers

Authors note: This is a continuation of the Elise saga. If you've read any of the others and enjoyed them, thank you. In case you're new to the series, don't worry, I don't think it's necessary to have read the others to enjoy this one except for Cottage Life Chapter 1. The main thing you need to know is that Elise is a rather naive, sexually free woman who's madly in love with her boyfriend, Kevin. Unfortunately, due to frequent miscommunication, she mistakenly believes that Kevin is okay with and actually likes it when she exposes herself and occasionally goes further with others. If you're uncomfortable with cheating stories this may not be for you.

---

Any thought of getting a good night's sleep went out the window when Sara slipped into bed with Elise and me.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as she pressed her naked body up against me, putting me in the middle of an Elise and Sara sandwich.

"Troy's a really restless sleeper," she replied. "Elise said you sleep like a log and I could join you two to get some sleep."

"Yeah, okay," I said as Elise and I shifted over to give Sara some space.

"Hi Sara," Elise whispered. "Do you have enough room? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's perfect," Sara replied as she slid her hand down my side and grabbed my cock.

Sara caught me off guard and my cock instantly sprang to life as her soft, warm hand encircled it and began stroking.

"But I think Kevin has a problem..." she added.

Elise giggled, "Thank you for pointing that out to me, we can't have him going to sleep like that."

My girlfriend leaned over me and the two girls shared a soft lingering kiss.

"Oh, god," I mumbled as Sara continued to gently stroke my rock-hard cock.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Elise purred. "It will help you get to sleep."

"Troy's in the next room," I whispered, worried that he'd hear what was going on and barge in.

"Don't worry about that," Sara assured me. "Troy and I aren't a real couple, we're more just friends with benefits. He's not going to care."

Well, that was a relief.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention of the two women. I was in absolute heaven. Sara was giving me one of the best handjobs I've ever had. Everything about it was perfect, her soft hands, her grip, the speed. Both girls kissing me up and down from my neck to my waist was the cherry on top.

I felt Elise's familiar warm mouth around my cock as Sara continued to stroke me.

"Are you going to cum in your girlfriend's mouth?" Sara whispered in my ear. "Elise tells me she loves the taste. Or maybe you want to cum in my mouth, would you like that?"

If Sara intended to make me cum quickly, she was doing a really good job. Her dirty talking was going to throw me right over the edge.

Elise and Sara switched positions, now Sara was sucking on me while Elise cuddled up and whispered in my other ear.

"Do you like Sara's mouth on you?" Elise asked, pumping my cock. "I've heard she's really good."

I'm not going to lie, Sara was really good.

"I hope you enjoy this," Elise smiled. "You deserve a special treat."

Elise stopped jerking me off and I felt Sara climb on top of me, straddling my waist. I felt her hand guiding my cock to her moist slit where she rubbed the head against her pussy a couple of times before sliding down on my pole with a quiet gasp.

I was stunned. Sara was going to try and fuck me right in front of Elise.

"Don't worry baby, it's okay," Elise assured me. "She's just going to fluff you up for me. Just don't squirt in her, okay? I want you to finish in my little kitty."

There's that fluffer word again. I wish she wouldn't use the same term for fixing pillows that she does for Sara getting me worked up.

I nodded to Elise that I'd try my best not to cum, but that might be easier said than done. Sara's tight pussy felt incredible.

I considered for a moment that I was dreaming, it wouldn't be the first time I had a vivid sex dream involving Elise or her friends. If it was a dream I was going to enjoy it for all it was worth and not try and spoil it by waking up.

I reached up to grab Sara's tits and she leaned forward to let me have a better feel.

"Mmm, that's nice," she sighed and began to slowly slide up and down on my shaft.

The cottage was dark, but there was enough light coming through the window that I could see what the girls were doing. Elise was now kneeling beside Sara, kissing her neck and running her hands all over her body.

Our beautiful brunette friend gave out a whimper as Elise's fingers found her asshole and gently slipped one inside.

Sara's long hair tickled my chest and she quietly moaned as I thrust my hips, driving my cock deeper into her.

"I'm close," Sara gasped quietly. "Please keep going guys."

I gritted my teeth to make sure I didn't cum. It was a huge turn-on seeing Sara orgasm on my cock and I was dying to unload in her warm pussy but I didn't want to disappoint Elise.

Sara collapsed on me and her body trembled as she came.

She lay there for a minute panting and shaking until she finally slid off of me. "Fuck that was good," Sara sighed. "You two make a great team."

"My turn," Elise giggled and impatiently pulled me on top of her.

My dick quickly found its target and plunged inside my girlfriend's waiting pussy.

"Pound me hard baby," she begged. "My little kitty needs you."

I grabbed the headboard for leverage and slammed my cock deep into my girlfriend. I was already on edge from Sara but was determined to give Elise the hard fucking she wanted and deserved.

"God yeah, just like that," she quietly moaned.

Elise pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide. Her hands reached down to my ass and grabbed it, pulling me deeper into her.

I momentarily glanced over at Sara. She had regained her composure and was now kneeling beside us, near Elise's head.

"Let me help," she teased.

Sara reached over and grabbed a hold of Elise's ankles, holding them in the air and making sure she was spread open for me.

"That's it. Give it to her Kevin," she encouraged me.

"I'm cumming baby," Elise said after a couple of minutes of hard pounding.

She covered her mouth with one hand, as to not wake up the other guys, and let out a muffled scream.

"Me too," I replied. Seeing Elise cumming underneath me was way too much stimulation.

With one last deep thrust, I unloaded inside my girlfriend.

Elise and I untangled our legs and arms and I slipped in between the two girls. They both cuddled up to me as I finally started to drift off to sleep again.

"Goodnight," they both whispered to me.

---

Waking up in the morning to one of Elise's amazing blowjobs is one of the best feelings in the world. She always told me she felt responsible for my morning erections. I tried to explain to her once that it's just biology, but she didn't agree. I quickly decided that if your girlfriend wants to give you a daily morning blow or a quickie I'd be crazy to turn it down so I never brought it up again.

This morning's blow job was amazing as usual but the technique was different and I knew it wasn't Elise far earlier than I care to admit. In any case, I was too far along to stop it now.

I opened my eyes and looked at Sara's head bobbing up and down on my cock as she knelt between my legs. I'm not sure where Elise was, she wasn't in bed with us and I couldn't hear anyone else in the small cottage.

Before this weekend, getting woken up with a blowjob from Sara isn't something I ever expected to happen, but last night was unexpected too.

I only got a short sample of Sara's blowjob skills last night but she was taking her time and going all out this morning. Elise was right. Sara was really good.

I was slightly amused by the situation. I wondered how my friend Jeff would feel knowing his ex-girlfriend, whom he never got over, fucked me last night with Elise and was now sucking my dick the next morning. I figured it was payback for the time I let him pretend Elise was his girlfriend at that one party and how things got way out of hand. I think Jeff and I are even now. Even if he doesn't know it.

"I'm going to cum..." I groaned, trying to keep my voice down just in case anyone was around.

Sara took me as deep as she could and I rewarded her with a mouthful of my morning cum which she gladly showed me before swallowing it down.

"Good morning sunshine," Sara smiled after she wiped off her mouth. "Elise was right. Your cum does taste surprisingly good, well for cum that is..."

Sara crawled up the bed to cuddle beside me

"Did you sleep well? Or was the bed too crowded last night," she asked me.

"Crowded, but in a good way," I admitted.

"You're much easier to share a bed with than Troy," Sara smiled. "And very cuddly. It was nice having you spoon me although it was occasionally distracting having your cock trying to sneak in my backdoor."

"Ooops, sorry. I didn't realize..." I apologized.

"Don't worry," she giggled. "I'm into it. I'll make sure to bring the lube next time if you want to give it a go."

I decided she was probably joking with me, but with Sara, you never know.

"So where are Elise and the guys?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"They all got up early to go fishing," Sara told me. "Come on, it's time to get up. I told them I'd bring you down when you woke up."

I quickly got dressed and Sara headed down a short path to where Elise and all the others were fishing.

As we got closer I could see the guys standing on either the bank or on a small dock that jutted out into the lake. Shawn still had his line in the water but the other guys looked to be packing up.

Elise was sitting on the dock beside Shawn with her feet in the water, but out of the way of his fishing line. Her top, shorts, panties, and bra were laid out neatly on the dock in the sun while she sat there completely nude.

"Oh good, you're awake!" Elise called out when she saw Sara and me. "We were almost ready to head back but I'm glad you got to see our fishing spot."

I greeted the guys and saw they had a bunch of fish in some buckets they brought along.

Elise ran over to me, her breasts bouncing the whole way, and gave me a big hug. I could see all the guys taking another look at her fabulous body. No doubt they saw plenty this morning.

"I missed you, baby," she smiled and kissed me.

"Yeah, uh, me too, but do I want to know why you're naked?" I asked.

Elise sighed, "It's kind of embarrassing. I'll tell you later."

"Well aside from whatever happened, how was your first time fishing?" Sara asked my girlfriend, starting a conversation before I could ask a follow-up question on what happened.

"Well, it was actually really fun. I think I found a new hobby," she laughed.

"That good, huh? Did you manage to catch anything?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, one small Sunfish, and a Perch," Elise smiled. "The guys caught way more than I did. Shawn and Troy are going to get a fire going and cook them up for lunch. It's not exactly a feast, but there should be enough for everyone."

"Yum!" Sara exclaimed. "I knew you'd catch a bunch here. It's one of the best spots on the lake."

"You know, fishing's really funny," Elise smiled. "I think guys just do it to hang out and talk and drink and whatever, catching a fish just seems like a bonus if it happens."

"Yup, that's the point," Matt agreed with a laugh as he sorted through his tackle box.

"So, what did you talk about?" Sara asked. "Hopefully you weren't left out of the conversation."

"It's a bunch of guys, so obviously sports and girls. What else would they talk about?" Elise replied. "It was fun hearing their crazy dating stories and I gave them some of my own from my old wild days before Kevin."

Elise is pretty much the most uninhibited hypersexed person I know. I never asked her much about her past but I wondered what she considered her "wild days" to be and how they possibly could be crazier than they are now.

"Well it sounds like you enjoyed yourself," Sara said.

"I did," Elise replied.

"So, uh," I interrupted. "About your clothes."

I still wanted to know what was going on and why she was naked.

"Oh, that," she looked over at her clothes lying in the sun. "They're probably dry now so I guess I can get dressed again. They got soaked when I fell in the water trying to help the guys net a fish."

"Oh no!" Sara laughed.

"Yeah, it was super embarrassing, the guys were good about it and tried to cheer me up," she laughed. "You could say they were totally fine with me being naked all morning."

"Wait, why did you need to be naked for that long?" I asked, managing to get a question in.

"Hey," Elise defended herself. "Cotton clothes are really cold on your skin when they're wet. It's really uncomfortable and probably not good for my health either. You don't want me to catch a cold do you?"

"Well, no," I admitted. "But-"

"I needed to let my clothes dry in the sun. It can take a while but they're pretty much dry now," she said, walking over to the dock and picking up her shirt. "That's no big deal right? Everyone was cool about it. They've all seen naked women before, it's not like it's something new or weird. Plus, it's not like I was naked for no reason."

"Yeah, I guess," I conceded.

"Besides," she continued. "It wasn't easy on the guys either. They each had to take a break from fishing to take turns hugging me and keeping me warm until the sun got hot enough. I don't want you to get jealous, I admit that there was lots of touching, but it was all innocent and just to keep me from shivering."

"I bet..." I said, looking at the guys who were busy trying to avoid my gaze.

I was feeling less and less guilty about letting Sara blow me this morning.

"They even let me play with their poles to cheer me up," Elise giggled. "That was fun."

My girlfriend did like trying new and different things, so I can see trying out a fishing rod for the first time would be something that she'd enjoy.

"Uh, we better get going," Shawn said quickly, pulling his line out of the water. "We'll see you back at the cottage."

The guys and Sara disappeared in a flash, leaving Elise and me alone. I guess they were in a hurry to get the fish prepared for lunch.

"So did you have a favorite pole?" I asked. "I know the guys have a few different types."

One guy had a fly fishing rod, and the others looked to be more generic spinning or casting rods although some appeared more expensive than the others.

"It's so hard to choose. I really do love every kind even though they're all so different," Elise blushed. "Hmm, out of all the guys I'd say Shawn's was definitely the longest and I love the way it feels in my hands, so his was probably my favorite. Although Troy's is really nice too... I hate having to choose, I just want to play with them all! Of course, if you were here I'd choose yours every time."

That's my girl, always on my side.

"It was so funny, they guys were practically tripping over themselves to get me to hold theirs first," Elise explained. "And before I knew it I had five pointed right at me. I got kind of excited and just grabbed the closest one. That was John's. Then I moved on to Steve since he was new to me too."

It was really cute seeing Elise so excited about her fishing trip. It made me happy to see her this way.

"The guys wanted me to try handling two poles at the same time so I could finish trying everyone out quicker. I did try it for a while but it was getting pretty tiring," she continued. "So I just focused my technique on being really good with one at a time. That way when I finished with one guy I just moved right on to the next. I think it worked out better that way. They all showed me their favorite grips and techniques they liked and I tried my best. Of course, some guys needed to wait their turn just a little longer than the others, but we all ended up happy. Then after we were done I cleaned myself off in the lake. I wanted to get all the sticky stuff off me and not wait until I got back to the cottage."

Handling fish can be a little slimy at times so I can understand her wanting to get cleaned up.

"I'm really glad you had a good time," I told her. "And if you want to use their rods again this weekend just ask any of the guys. I'm sure they'll be fine with it."

I wasn't impressed that she took off her clothes again, but that was hardly a surprise with Elise. But aside from that, I was really happy that the guys made sure to include her in their fishing trip and took their time and showed her what to do. It could have been a boring morning otherwise. Sounds like they all had fun. That's what this weekend was all about.

Elise looked relieved, "Thank you, it was really fun and I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it. Five guys are pretty much the most I can handle by myself, but I pulled it off. The whole thing was kinda crazy with all of them gathered around, watching and cheering me on but we all had a lot of fun with it. It was just like those Frat parties my girlfriends and I used to go to in Freshman year."

I had no idea what she was talking about and I'm not sure I wanted to ask. All I know is that just Shawn and Matt by themselves can be a lot to deal with, I can just imagine adding Troy, John and Steve kept her on her toes.

"I know those guys can be a lot to handle, so I'm glad you were able to have a good time with them," I smiled.

"I did, and hopefully you and Sara had a little fun this morning too," Elise teased.

"Umm, yeah, we did," I said, wondering if she somehow knew what Sara and I did.

"Good," Elise grinned. "Now it's my turn to have some fun with you. I'm a little worked up and only you can give me what I need."

Elise led me from the small dock to an opening in some nearby bushes. She bent over at the waist, pushed her butt out towards me, and put her hands on her knees.

"Come and get it," she purred, waving her ass and looking back over her shoulder at me.

I have no idea how she got so horny fishing, but if she wanted to fuck I was totally okay with that.

I stepped up behind Elise and dropped my pants.

"I want you to squirt in my little kitty, okay? She needs her morning milk," my girlfriend giggled.

Elise is more than happy to swallow my cum, or have me spray it on her ass, tits, or face. But her favorite of all is having me cum inside her.

I rubbed my cock on her opening to lubricate the head before pushing it in and after a few strokes, I was fully inside Elise.

"You feel so big," she sighed.

Elise knows how to make a guy feel good about himself.

I grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting. Elise reached out with one hand to hold onto a tree for support, while the other slipped between her legs to rub her clit.

I barely got going before Elise let me know she was close.

"My god," she panted. "How am I coming already? Your cock is so good."

Elise let out a cute grunt as she came and if I wasn't holding on to her hips tightly, I'm sure she would have fallen over. I let her regain her balance before continuing my pounding. Elise likes it hard, and there's nothing better than giving her my cock the way she likes it.

I fucked Elise to a second quick orgasm before I let go and emptied myself into her. I'm surprised I had any left after last night and this morning's blowjob.

Elise sank to the ground and pulled me down to sit beside her. My girlfriend took my face in her hands and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered. "I needed you."

We held each other for a few minutes until I heard her say, "Uh, oh."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have a little river running down my leg," she giggled.

Elise ran to the river and cleaned up the best she could before throwing on her clothes.

"Ready for lunch?" she asked.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,463 Followers
12